InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Offering ❯ Raped ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


OI!!!!! HAY HAY YOUZ!!!!

THERE’S THIS THING… IT’S CALLED “RAPE” AND WELL… YEAH THAT THING CALLED RAPE?! IT’S IN THIS CHAPTER SO O.O ON YOU BITCHES DON’T LIKE DON’T REEEEEAAAAADDDD THIS IS A FAIR WARNING!!!!

Sorry about the delay in updating but real life tends to interfere. College coupled with the birth of my nephew and working long hours makes writing second-interest.

**********CHAPTER 10**********


Kagome woke slowly not really sure of her surroundings… she had dreamt but the dream was of her reality; of a cold distant future where she saw the world end all alone. No one standing beside her no one to share the burden of life she had been given. It was a magical dream and she had sensed it, she had known in the dream that what she was seeing was what would happen if her life continued forever. In that dream she had been cold, colder than even Sesshoumaru had ever been watching the world crumble and all she felt was the same emotion she’d been feeling for thousands upon thousands of years. Loneliness.

In that dream she had stood on a mountain one that didn’t even exist in that state now; watching as the last great city was reduced to ash. It didn’t make much sense that such a dream would come to her if it wasn’t something that happened to all who became immortal; or at least all who became immortal through the consumption of a mermaid’s flesh. She didn’t want it she knew she couldn’t handle it; she would end up killing herself at some point in time from simple unbelievable loneliness.

However right as the dream was ending it had shifted into something not magically induced at all. Something hotter than that by far… She had moved from the mountain to a hot spring, a nameless, faceless man had been behind her rubbing her now naked body up and down, cupping her breasts and kissing her neck. In the empty space between her thighs and her vagina something very, very hard was set in between. The man behind her was moving ever so slightly grunting and ordering her to spread herself for him so they could do this properly.

She had never once had a sexual dream of that nature; where the male was dominant and strong. Giving her orders and making her feel submissive to him. It wasn’t something she had ever thought she’d be in to.

The very strangeness of that was what began to wake her up and she soon realized the hand she had felt in her dream moving up her stomach was hardly imaginary. The heat from her dream was just as real too, though the sensation of water was now absent.

She heard a distant sound that strongly reminded her of a moan. Though she hadn’t heard the sound often she did recognize it. A second later she moaned again and realized that the first moan must have come from her. What was happening to her?

The hand on her stomach moved upwards inching steadily towards her breast. She gasped when she realized someone had taken advantage of her sleeping and touched her. Eyes opening wide she stared unbelieving into the coldest cold gaze she had ever seen. Sesshoumaru hovered just above her, his face impassive as it had always been. One major difference presented itself to her surprise his eyes were no longer the same golden-yellow she had always associated with him, instead they were much darker almost orange and getting darker by the moment.

“S-Sesshoumaru…?”

He had begun to touch her body while she was still asleep, knowing that she wouldn’t be ready for him when he took her if he didn’t. However the moment he had started to touch the sweet body he had so long craved he had felt his instincts urging him forward. From the moment she had crawled out of that well so long ago every instinct he had had screamed that she was his and damning him for waiting so long to claim her.

She hadn’t known he’d seen her that day, no one did. In fact he had been the first person in this world to see her; Inuyasha had still been pinned to that tree. Only a great deal of discipline had stopped him from attacking her then and claiming her. That coupled with the fact that she was human and two human women had already been the downfalls of two members of his family. First his father with Izayoi and then Inuyasha with the bitch Kikyo they had both met what at the time had seemed their ends.

Kagome wouldn’t be like that though she would sacrifice herself a hundred times if it meant keeping someone she held dear to her alive. One day she would feel such a loyalty towards him and no one else would have the privilege of knowing her loyalty; no one accept of course their children.

She began to moan a bit and he knew she would soon be waking up. He needed to get her as aroused as possible now so that when he breached her she wouldn’t feel as much pain. Youkai women avoided mating like the plague it was extremely painful for them and never done willingly. Their mate had to be dominant and powerful enough to be deserving of them the mate mark would never be permanent if the woman was willing. It was just the way things were and how they had always been Kagome had to be unwilling in order for her to be completely his.

Suddenly she opened her eyes wide, looking as confused and innocent as she always did. Soon he would lose all control and the ability to speak as well. She couldn’t possibly understand his growls she wasn’t an inu youkai and though he was certain Inuyasha had growled at her she wouldn’t understand the intricacies much.

She had said his name and his control had almost snapped she had sounded so sweet and her voice had been so confused and innocent. However the moment she looked down he knew a bit of talking would be necessary. “Human,”

Kagome looked back up from his hand to stare at him in shock. Had it been something he’d do he would have laughed. However at the moment he needed her to be just as afraid of him as he knew her to be. In time he would correct that but for now it would work to his advantage.

“W-what…?” She didn’t understand what was going on; why was Sesshoumaru touching her in such a way? He hated humans, and she had been quite certain that no matter what the reason was he would never touch a human in such a way. Panic began to well up inside her when he said nothing more but his hand moved further up, squeezing her breast and not too lightly either.

“Nya…” She whimpered out before gathering what senses she had and grabbing the offending hand. “Let go… Stop it Sesshoumaru… Stop!”

When he’d felt her tiny fingers wrap around his wrist he’d smirked slightly. She was acting as predicted thus far she hadn’t called her miko energies forward, but it wouldn’t be long before she did. “You will be mine bitch,” his voice was barely above a growl. “Do you think to protest?”

His face lowered to just above hers his teeth bared to her threateningly; Kagome knew what it meant, if she didn’t cooperate it hardly mattered it would just make things harder for her. Was he seriously… Sesshoumaru… the ice lord… was he going to rape her?

“What are you doing?! Let me go! Stop it!” she shrieked when he just squeezed her breast harder, his other hand moving between her thighs and scratching her lightly. The warm feeling of her own blood moving down her thigh to hit the bed made her panic even worse. This wasn’t right… where was Inuyasha? Where was he when she needed him most? She felt so abandoned… everything kept happening to her and she didn’t understand… why… It seemed that the cosmos had rearranged themselves completely in order to hurt her… Did all the gods of fate, life, love and joy have a grudge against her? Inuyasha should be there, to protect her he had promised he would protect her…

Sesshoumaru saw her eyes cloud up and knew instantly who she was thinking of. It angered him beyond anything he had ever experienced, it stung strongly of jealousy but no matter the reason behind his anger the source was the same. “Do not think of him.” He snapped bringing her focus back to him.

Her terrified eyes landed on him and for the first time in a while he felt a mix of emotions not entirely welcome; the first was a greater lust and a strong desire to dominate and claim her, but to tease and even give her a chance in which she felt she might escape him. To chase her down and hurt her then hold her to let her cry… He felt guilty which was very strange indeed, he didn’t like that it hurt her so much to give him this pleasure, hurt her so much to be possessed by him and him alone.

“That’s good bitch, you belong to me now that hanyou should be the furthest thing from your mind at all times. I forbid you to think of him when I take you.” Her eyes widened even more and she started to try and push him off her, and positioning her legs in a way that would allow her to kick him where he was definitely most vulnerable just then.

Growling he removed his hand from her very pleasant breast and yanked her thighs wide apart. “You will do nothing to harm me, the punishment for such is most extreme.” The threat was a clear one and he knew she understood it immediately. He was fast loosing the ability to talk and that irritated him. He did not like that he lost any of his control he had kept that control his entire life and loosing it now was quite aggravating. Unexpected no. Aggravating yes.

Her tiny fist came up trying to beat at his chest they were small weapons at best and incapable of harming him truly, until her miko energies began to form. He hissed as the sting of her purifying powers hit his chest. She was unaware that she had called them forth, but so long as they held for a moment his charm would be able to do its job.

Reaching beside him he grabbed the small box and held it up. Stunned Kagome looked at the contents as they were revealed. A beautiful gem was glowing at her from inside the box, Red like a ruby but with a luster she had never before seen. Before she could analyze her thoughts further Sesshoumaru had removed it and placed it upon her chest.

She screamed as pain lanced through her spine, her small body bowing off the bed for a moment before Sesshoumaru’s pressure on her body pushed her back into the bed. “It hurts! Stop it! Please!” though she doubted her plea would fall upon anything but deaf ears she tried all the same. Soon she felt a power race through her that she did not like, replacing a void that had been growing. Just when she thought she would again fall into unconsciousness the ruby like crystal was removed.

Sesshoumaru held the crystal up and in a second shattered it within his hand. “Your power is now mine to control as I please human,” then he looked down at all the pale smooth flesh she was unwillingly offering to him. “The same as your flesh and soul will soon be mine.”

Leaning down he licked the side of her face, “Mine,” he growled out “all of mine every piece of you.” His hand found her breast again and gave a not so gentle squeeze, to emphasize his words. Speech was officially beyond him.

Growling to her in the language that was as natural to him as Japanese he started to touch her, everywhere. She was whimpering and crying, hitting him and pushing at him her legs flailing wildly around his hips.

Disobedient bitch! He thought as he grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them above her head. Instincts driving him now he touched her where he wanted to when he wanted to and however hard he pleased. There were several scratches along her body and now the smell of her blood mixing with the salty scent of her tears threatened to overpower him.

“Sesshoumaru!” her voice was high pitched and hurt his sensitive hearing slightly when he placed himself at her entrance. Rubbing the head up and down her slit allowing the juices that were left of her earlier arousal to coat him.

He pushed the head up and massaged the place he knew gave women a great deal of pleasure. He heard her stifle a small moan and could both sense and smell the slight arousal she was feeling. So; he thought wildly, she liked him being dominant though she wasn’t willing she did get a bit of a thrill from the whole thing then.

Returning himself to her entrance he started to push himself inside of her slowly. The desire to just thrust forward and bury himself deep inside her was strong but anticipation was half the fun. He wanted to feel every bit of her body stretching to allow him entrance. Willingly or not.

He felt her stretching around him as he inched forward when his head was fully inside of her he paused to just enjoy the sensation. Looking into the beautiful face of the only woman he’d craved this badly in his entire life, her face red and stained with tears he started moving again.

The barrier guarding her innocence gave him a bit of a pause. Should he push through slowly and feel as it started to bend against him before breaking? Or just thrust all the way in saving her as much pain as possible? Both options offered him pleasure where one would hurt her more than the other.

Deciding he had already hurt her plenty enough he thrust fast, burying himself deep within her. She screamed louder if that was at all possible and started crying louder. Ah but the feeling and smell of her virginal blood made him feel quite good indeed.

For a moment he allowed her to stretch for him though soon he realized that the tight sheath he was in now was in for a good pounding. He briefly considered giving her some unwilling pleasure but knew that would hurt his desire to dominate her completely; he could even risk humiliating her by forcing pleasure on her.

Backing out almost all the way he paused a moment before thrusting back in again swiftly. Ah but she felt so good! He picked up a steady rhythm, not allowing himself to lose control, there would be a time when he would allow himself the pleasure of simply moving without a care or a concern. However right at that moment he needed to allow her body a moment to catch the idea of everything.

“Mine…” he said in a groan impressed with his very ability to speak. “Mine… Bitch look at me!” she opened her eyes and turned them up to him. Her pained eyes didn’t disturb him much at that moment but the beauty of her soul still shown from within regardless of how he was violating her and how much pain she was in that light in her eyes would take a while to diminish. He had no intention of snuffing it out either.

It was too cruel to make her look at him she thought her body hurting and her soul stinging she knew she had now lost. Though she’d known almost from the moment she had awakened there had been a hope inside of her that optimistic part of her soul that felt there was some chance he would stop.

He grinned at her in the most sadistic way she had ever seen and suddenly the somewhat slow, event thrust became quick and erratic. She tried to turn her head from him but a clawed hand came up and held her chin in place. Closing her eyes caused a growl and a painful tightening of his hand on her chin. Knowing in his current state of mind he may very well crush her jaw bone she opened her eyes to watch him.

‘Good bitch’. He thought allowing the wildness of his own passions to overtake him. It was so gratifyingly freeing to take her in this way! Fast and hard he thrust in again and again growling out his pleasure soon she would join him in this ride willingly but for now all that mattered was reaching that peak and marking what belonged to him.

Her tight heat gripped him again and again and he soon found that the blood and juices her body made solely to protect itself now; allowed him even deeper access. Soon he was inside of her nearly to the hilt and feeling a slight pinching on his head. Her womb?

Groaning he felt his release nearing. He sped up his pace and soon found that place beyond heaven, hell or earth. And for the first time he felt his fangs deep in the throat of a woman after finding such a haven. She tried to jerk her head away but knowing that would be dangerous to the frail human he held her body firmly.

After a moment he released her head and pulled himself out of her. For the first time in centuries he was soft after just one bout of sex. It was the strangest thing, he’d had thousands of women some willing some not so; but he’d never reached a peak that grand never felt so much pleasure.

He rolled to his side and grabbed the weeping woman, pulling her next to him. His release had been so powerful that he felt drained almost as if he needed to sleep. It was the most amazing thing, youkai didn’t sleep much it was not necessary but even that considered he slept little based on youkai standards. He simply didn’t feel tired much.

Now he felt tired and inordinately pleased with himself for keeping her from ever being able to leave his side, protecting her with his mark as well. Anyone who looked at her or caught a hint of her scent would know whom she belonged to and know NEVER to harm her for harm was the last thing that would happen to any who dared.

---------- ----------

There you go the rape scene I told you about has happened. Hope to write and post the next chapter soon for you all.