InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Price of Vengeance ❯ Chapter Twenty-One: Chaos ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twenty-One (Chaos)

A flash of blood-red eyes and a fanged roar filled her ears as his hips plunged forward.

~MINE!~

The girl screamed in agony and pain as he thrust forward, sweeping aside her virginal resistance and filling her to the hilt. SesshouMaru's claws flexed and dug into the soft skin of her hip as he eyes closed with the overwhelming white hot pleasure that burned in him. His cry was lost as the fire flared through him, making his blood burn and claim his soul. The tight walls of her untouched passage pulled at him, and he could not stop the white heat that dragged his soul into oblivion. Fire pooled in his loins and he buried the small, shaking body beneath him as his hot, potent seed burst forth, flaring deep into her womb.

He slowly came back to earth, his body still shuddering in reaction. The red mist cleared from his eyes, and he jerked in shock at his lack of control. The girl was sobbing beneath him, her body's quivers stifled by his weight. He swept his own shock aside as he lifted himself, trying to free the girl from his weight.

His body refused to comply with his wishes. His manhood was wedged deeply into the shaking body, and it would not be freed. He growled softly, his mind awhirl with questions, even as the flex of the girl's vaginal muscles made him hard and throbbing once more.

He ignored the consuming lust that threatened to drown him once more, and pulled the delicate girl tightly to his stomach with one arm as he turned them both over to lie sideways on the cushions, his thighs still keeping hers open as their legs tangled together. The girl shook and cried against him, and SesshouMaru felt a stab of remorse pierce his soul for the pain he had caused her.

*Remorse? For a ningen?*

The girl sniffled, and he shoved the surprised thought aside as he returned his attention to the quivering body beside him. He lay on his left side, cradling the girl against him. His hand came up, and swept the black curtain of her hair aside so that he could see her face.

She was overly pale, and tears sparkled down her cheeks. Her mouth was bruised from his kisses, and she shuddered with soft gasps of pain. She was beautiful, and SesshouMaru could not stop the flex of his hips as his desire threatened to rise up once more. She let out a choked sob in reaction to his body's motion, and he tightened the reins on his inu youkai blood.

His arm hugged her protectively to him, and he used his claws to turn her face to him.

"Look at me." He commanded.

Watery brown eyes opened, and he felt the remorse stab at him once more as he looked into the sad depths.

"Please." She whispered hoarsely. "Let me go."

"My body will not allow it." SesshouMaru said calmly, his gold eyes measuring her reaction. When her eyes closed on more tears, he gently brushed the wetness from her cheeks. A shiver went through her body at his gentle touch, and his manhood hardened in undeniable reaction.

"I am inu." He said, trying to explain. "I have not fulfilled you, and so my body will not release yours until I see to it."

At least he believed that was why his body was reacting so possessively toward hers. He had never, in his long years as an inu youkai, left a female unsatisfied. And his body had never, among many casual partners, acted like the inu, refusing to let go of the body of a mate once finished.

The girl did not respond, and so SesshouMaru placed a soft kiss on her delicate shoulder. Her body reacted, her passage tightening around him, and his senses were swamped with the musky spike of her arousal. The instrument of her body was so easily played, and he plucked the notes from her reluctance with skillful fingers.

The girl shivered in arousal as he gently cupped one breast, bringing it up so he could kiss the budded nipple with soft lips. Sensing her involuntary response, he gently suckled, using his fangs to graze her bud with desire.

The heat surrounding his manhood tightened, and he flexed his hips as a soft moan escaped his own lips, heating the bathed nipple and making it pucker even more. A surprised hiss was wrung from the girl, and SesshouMaru allowed an arrogant smile to grace his mouth.

He traced the soft curve of her stomach with his claws, even as he kissed and nipped at the white shoulder beside him. He easily found the jewel hidden between her soft folds, the soft damp hairs of her womanhood tickling his fingertips. The lips of her womanhood were stretched wide from the thickness of his engorged shaft, and her jewel was opened for his manipulation. He allowed a single claw to glance across it, and a knowing smile hinted at his lips at the girl's moaning reaction.

Her back arched against him, the muscles of her thighs quivering against his as his hand manipulated her body into desire. The walls of her passage clamped down on him, and SesshouMaru did not stop the possessive growl that rumbled in his throat. A gasping cry was wrung from the girl, and her fingers splayed in front of her, seeking something to grab hold of. He continued to weave the dance of desire over her, building the passion inside her to a burning peak, helping her climb the cliffs of ecstacy, and driving her over the edge into white hot flames.

She shuddered in his arms, sobbing her defeat as her body took control and convulsed around him. His own desires roared against the tight leash he kept over them, and he watched silently as she fell back to earth in gasping sobs. When she was limp and fluid against him in spent desire, he sat up, pulling her with him. With a practiced move made easy by her body's compliance, he turned her around to face him, pulling one shaking leg across his stomach to rest on the other side of his hip. She now lay against him, her soft, heated breaths against the broad expanse of his chest. He waited patiently for her to regain some semblance of recognition.

"Oh..." She breathed against his chest, the whisper faint with wonder.

SesshouMaru gripped the small body to him, and turned them over so that she now lay under him. His hips pressed down, grounding her into the pillows beneath them.

"Ooh..." She closed her eyes, shivering in reaction as his body covered hers. The sharp points of her breasts were pressed flat by the hard muscles of his chest, and his thighs thrust hers further apart as he flexed his hips. He enjoyed her soft, wondering cries as he pulled slowly out of her. Her hands fluttered over his hips, applying soft pressure, trying to keep his heat within her. He moved forward, and she moaned the music of the soul as he sunk back into her tight passage.

He made slow love to her, easy with the swollen, bruised walls of her abused passage. Her head tossed on the pillows beneath him, and his golden eyes never left her flushed cheeks as dampened tangles of raven hair curled around her beautiful face. His lips claimed hers once more, and a slow shudder of desire was pulled from her as he continued his slow, deep movements within her.

He made her fulfillment a gift, a slow climb up passion's peak that crested and drowned in low moans of soft desire. As she fell over the edge, he freed his own desire to mingle with hers, allowing his seed to spill in a slow, inexorable flow that rocked their bodies closer, each seeking the other for anchor as they drowned together.

He was shaken with the crest of their desire, his very soul had hummed with hers, and he felt his mark on her pull at his inner being. His lips whispered over it, and he kissed the angry welt, feeling his body relax into hers as exhaustion claimed him into darkness.

*~*~*~*~*

Her whispered touch on his wounded arm roused him, and he woke with a startled hiss. His eyes flashed red for a moment as he growled in reaction. Her softly exploring fingers whipped back away from the maimed stump of his arm, and SesshouMaru controlled his biting anger. He stared at the girl with narrowed eyes, wanting her to tell him why she had touched the very symbol of his defeat.

Big brown eyes, starred with tears, stared at him with compelling sadness. "I'm sorry." She whispered against his chest, before she bowed her head, her bangs hiding her expression from him.

SesshouMaru's arm tightened around the little miko before he used the claws of his one, intact hand to pull her chin up so he could stare more deeply into her soul. She was unlike anything he had ever known. She, who had feared and defied him, who he was using as merely an instrument of revenge to humiliate his overly proud and possessive hanyou brother, was apologizing to him, expressing her sadness and pity at his loss.

He hated pity. He despised it. But, disturbingly, not from her...

Lacking words, he used his lips once more to kiss her into quivering need. His love-making this time was fierce and possessive, claiming her as his own, building the fires within her until she burned for him, her cries lost and drowned in his own as he roared his completion.

And even then, his body would not let hers go. They slept, occaisionally, throughout the long night, until his body demanded release once more, and he plied her with aching need, stoking the fires of her passion with his own. He could not remember how many were the times they had made love, the times that his manhood had swollen inside her tight heat and let loose his seed, the times that she had clung to him, crying her fulfillment in soft sobs against his chest. Dark circles bruised under her eyes, and he tenderly cleared the damp tendrils of hair that crossed her cheeks. She was nearly unconscious as he gathered her small body in his arm, using his tail to support her hips against his. He became hard again at the lurching movement as he stood up, a hiss of breath flashing out between his fangs as his body craved hers once more.

He carried her to the warm waters of his bath chamber. The wide, heated pool could accommodate at least half a dozen forms, and the gently steaming waters flowed in and out from the tapped hot springs beneath his castle. His tensed muscles relaxed in the flowing waters as he eased them both into the liquid warmth. The girl moaned softly against his chest as the waters lapped around their hips. He slowly slid her further into the heat, allowing the pool to wash over her pearled breasts, dragging the black tangles from her cheeks to swirl in the eddies. His grip tightened as his need firmed him, sending him deeper into her soft, pliant body.

She was exhausted, and merely murmured sleepily as he kissed her soft cheek. His long, white hair clung to his back and shoulders, the ends swirling in the flow of gentle waters. He watched with awakened wonder as the flow of water circled their hair together, black and white, to blend and mix under the waters. His tail curled under her, supporting her as his clawed fingers touched the soft white skin, flicking over stomach and breast to trace the slowly pinkening mark of his possession. The crescent-shaped wound was healing, losing the angry welt to softly scar the white skin. He kissed it, his soul oddly touched with need as he gazed in wonder at the girl cradled to him.

"Kagome." Her name was whispered across her skin, his mouth forming the unfamiliar syllables with wonder. His need had a name, and it was beautiful to him.

Dark lashes fluttered on pale cheeks, and a soft sigh wrapped around him and pulled at his long-buried soul. His head bowed over hers, the heavy ends of his silver-white hair clinging in a curtain over her soft cheeks. A small hand came up to brush at the white hair, and he caught a glimpse of vague brown eyes before her delicate lashes closed once more.

She murmured, warmth filling her voice before her eyes closed in exhausted sleep. His ears perked, waiting to hear the single word she spoke so softly.

"InuYasha..."

SesshouMaru froze.

Red rage erupted inside him, and he could feel her rejection of him down to the very being of his soul. His eyes bled, and he released the rage of inu youkai blood. Her startled scream was cut off as his claws tightened on her delicate skin. His body firmed inside her, and raging lust filled his senses. He attacked her with all the anger that boiled through him, his body slamming into hers in bruising punishment, her sobs only making him ram faster into her struggling body. Red fire flared through his soul as he crushed her small body to his, his seed spilling deep within her in molten fire.

As soon as his seed was spent, he flung her terror-filled body away from him. Her virgin's blood swirled in the water with his seed. Eyes bled with rage, he snarled at her cowering fear and left the bath in a swirl of protesting waves.

"You are only InuYasha's whore." He snarled at her, the rage uncontrolled and burning with a need to hurt her as she had him. "See what good you are to him now."

He flung the words at the sobbing girl, turning and speeding his way from the room, loathing the rage and sadness warring within his chaotic mind.