InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Price of Vengeance ❯ Chapter Fifty-Five: Shudder ( Chapter 56 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, etc. Yadayadayada...

 

WARNING: LEMONS SERVED. (LIMES FOR FF . NET) NO ONE UNDER 17 PLEASE!

 

Chapter Fifty-Five (Shudder)

 

The first icy touch of snow on her cheek went unheeded by the the taijiya, whose cheeks were already covered in the warm wetness of her tears. She had fled the village, not knowing where she was going and not caring, just wanting to run from the pain of seeing his love for Kagome shining in his golden-amber eyes. She had managed to hold back her tears until she was far enough away so that it would not matter if she wept out her heart's loneliness to the uncaring forest around her.

 

Stumbling along in the darkness, her soul was crying in pain. The knot inside of her heart tightened until her breath came in gasping shudders as she forced her tired legs to carry her further into the blackest night. Tomorrow, she would cover her sadness once more in silent denial, pulling back the mask she held over her heart. That was easy, she had done it before and she would do it again. But tonight, she could not seal away the hurt and deny it's existence.

 

His love for Kagome was unbroken. The beautiful miko had hold of his heart, and there was nothing left for Sango. His kisses, his tenderness, had only stemmed from the need of his lonely soul...they had meant nothing to him, the mere comfort of a friend and companion, not the first tentative touch of a lover's question.

 

A sob escaped her lips, and she stumbled on, the warmth of her tears tingling across the chilled flush of her pale skin. The world was icily dead around her, as dead as her vain hopes. She had dared to love the unreachable, and she had paid with her heart's blood for her stupidity...

 

The wintry edge of the night enfolded her, and she actually welcomed its icy kiss on her flesh. The dropping flakes of white snow were ignored, their touch soft and unheeding as her memories twisted upon themselves.

 

~I want you to live strong.~ Her father's words echoed in her mind, stabbing across the bitterness of her lonely thoughts.

 

*How can I?* All was lost to her, she had no hope of ever finding happiness. She had not been honest with herself, had not grasped how deeply she loved the hanyou who was forever denied her. Her heart cracked and bled, but she knew, deep in the darkness that clouded her mind, that this, too, would pass. She was strong...she would survive. InuYasha had freed her from the pain of her past, he had given her the gift to know that she could continue, and find, perhaps, some peace, some day.

 

But not now. Not when the pain was so raw and deep, the wound in her soul too tender to be sealed over and ignored---

 

She gasped as sharp claws grabbed her shoulder, and instinct had her whirling around and wrenching free of that hard hold. Her katana was out of its sheath with a hiss, the deadly length gleaming silver in the strange luminance of the snow-clouded night. Nerves screamed to life at the sudden movement, and she froze in a defensive crouch, her eyes widening into darkened orbs as the tears dried beneath the sudden realization that he was there, arms braced and eyes glowing, the deadly tip of her sword pointed straight at his neck.

 

"Damn it, Sango! Why the hell do you always have to have that damn pot-sticker at my throat?!"

 

She blinked, a tremor passing through her as she dropped the sword from beneath his hard, stubborn chin. She bowed her head, stepping back away from him. Why was he HERE, mocking her pain with his brash words? She couldn't stand it.

 

*Leave me be!*

 

Why could he not leave her alone, just this once? She didn't want him to see how raw she was, how close to the surface her heart's pain was.

 

She shook her head at him, unable to speak for the tears that were once again gathering behind her eyes. Delicate snowflakes fell against the black midnight of her hair, melting into their own tears so that the length hung heavy down her back, silkily clinging to the wetness on her cheeks. She deliberately turned away, her hands shaking as they sheathed her katana. She needed to flee, she didn't want him there, seeing her heart's loss or the scalding tears of her foolishness.

 

His arm shot out, his claws gripping once more over her shoulder as she backed away from him. She tensed, reflexively reaching for her sword hilt before deliberately ignoring the urge. If she fought free, he would only grab her again. She needed to tell him to leave her alone, the stubborn hanyou was too thick-headed to see that she didn't want anyone around her right now, damn him.

 

Her voice was hoarse and strained, even to her own ears. "Let me go. I need to be...alone," she nearly choked on the word, forcing back a sob, "...right now."

 

"Sango." How could her name be so wonderful on his lips? How could the deep tone of his whisper cause her to shudder and the tears to spill over?

 

Her hands came up to push him away. "No, InuYasha. Don't! Leave me be---"

 

"Damn you to hell." He growled at her, his claws firming on her shoulder and swinging her around so that both hands could grip her upper arms in his strong palms. He shook her, the fury in his voice making her draw back. "Damn it, Sango! Don't run from me!"

 

His hands were like a steeled vice as he dragged her stiff body closer. She froze in that hard grip, stunned and uncomprehending as he pulled her into his heat, his arms coming to encircle her tightly as he buried his head in the wet tangle of her black hair, breathing in her scent and shuddering against her.

 

She could feel every inch of him, her raw nerves prickling to life from the cold that had numbed both mind and body. He pressed her firmly to him, and she wanted to sob at the warm comfort of it.

 

But it was a lie. He loved Kagome. She couldn't allow him to grab her up and try to deny that there was anything he felt for her other than sorrowed repentance for her stupid mistake.

 

She struggled, and he growled, his hands sweeping up her back to hold her still against his chest. She froze once more as the fingers of his left hand came up to touch her dampened cheek. She flinched from the contact, and his claws grasped her chin in a steely grip as his eyes, washed in golden fire, bore into hers.

 

His head tilted, and she knew then that he meant to kiss her. *No!* Her mind cried out in denial, the wash of her pain overriding her disbelief.

 

She renewed her struggles, desperate now. The tears fell down her cheeks in hot scalding paths as the flush burned her skin. She struggled for freedom, her body tensing under the onslaught on her senses. His hold tightened, so that she could barely breathe and she gasped in outraged sorrow as his hand slipped from her chin to cradle the back of her head, white claws tangling in the damp heaviness of her hair as he pulled her mouth up to his.

 

"DON'T!" She cried out against him, her soul shuddering.

 

Crimson flashed across the overwhelming gold of his eyes, and she tried to twist her head away as his fangs appeared, a possessive growl thundering between them. She didn't want this, the rage of the inu overcoming his soul, which was tied to Kagome, not her...

 

His mouth crashed down on hers, and her protest was muffled under the harsh claiming of his kiss. He forced her lips open with his, his tongue sweeping in to ravage her senses. Her struggles died under the fierce blaze of his demand, as his arms tightened their grip around her, keeping her supine beneath his superior strength. Pure fire shot down her spine, making her tremble with the awesome, flaring sensation of it as his mouth slanted over hers again and again, robbing her of breath and stealing the fight from her with the primal urges that seized them both.

 

*InuYasha...* Her mind whispered her heart's love as her body melted into his, the fierce desire that roared through him transferring to her in the hot heat of his mouth. His tongue swept in and across, deepening the kiss until she could feel the prick of his fangs on the inside of her lips as he pulled her tongue into his mouth. Tentative, uncertain, it was she who moved upwards to wrap her arms around his neck, her mouth seeking more of his heat as her body pressed against his, the slight dampness of their clothing unheeded by the throbbing passion that scalded their bodies and molded them into one. Their tongues danced in desire, dueled for possession, and explored with growing hunger as the world was forgotten around them.

 

The growl at the back of his throat sent tingling sensations down her flushed body all the way to her toes. She pressed along his hard length, whimpering softly when his mouth left hers for a moment's breath before coming back to ravish her senses once more. His arms tightened, his claws pulling her up to drag her fiery core against his, his hips rocking in instinctive reaction. The motion made her quiver with unknown need, making her fingers spasm against the curve of his neck as her hands tangled in the thick silver-white mane of his hair.

 

The world dissolved around them, the kiss unleashing a primitive desire and urge that neither had known existed. They clung desperately to each other, and the snow fell around them unnoticed, its icy kiss no match for the fiery passion that melted them into one...

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

They seperated, gasping, only when the breath was thundering in their ears and their lungs protested with the need for air, long denied. Sango fell against him, burying her head in his chest as he shuddered beneath her, his solid strength tested by the passion that had gripped them both. His claws curled over her hair, freeing the long heavy tail of it with a casual swipe of his claws against the tough leather thong that bound it up behind her. Black tresses rippled down her back, the ends curling against her waist as he buried his nose in the sweet fragrance of it, the essence of her tinged with the sharp sting of fallen snow and fallen tears.

 

"Sango..." He breathed her name into the heavy, midnight wave with wonder and awe, the emotions inside of him reaching further into his soul than ever he had dared hope.

 

Her breath was warm against the opened vee of his haori, and the blood thundered in his ears, demanding release. His claws tightened in reaction, and he pulled back to stare into her eyes. Cinnamon and honey dominated the deep depths of her wonder, the sparkle of her tears tiny diamonds in the luminance of the snowy night around them.

 

He had never known a woman's touch, had never dared hope that he might. He had always been unsure and hesitant, uncertain whether his advances would be rebuffed in disgust or anger. Kikyo had always been cloaked in the icy sanctity and withdrawal of her miko training; Kagome always a reminder to him of his first love. He had never known this raging blood, this roaring desire to stake his claim and demand his dominance over Sango's mind, body and soul.

 

Uncertainty fled, and his eyes smoldered into golden fire, his voice strange even to his own ears as he said in a tone stronger than his own, "Come with me."

 

Sango shivered, the knowledge deep in her eyes that this was more than just a claiming. It was forever.

 

A shudder ran through her, as the thought pierced her that she stood on the brink of a precipice of decision, and that how she decided would affect her in ways even she could not fully comprehend. It was now or never. Would she give her love freely, and trust in it? Could she trust HIM with it? To stay forever alone, and leave forever unknown what might lie before her, or to abandon all of her carefully guarded emotions and open herself to the unforeseen. For who knew just what the inu was capable of? She had a vague idea of what she might sacrifice if she were to go, now, and forever, with InuYasha. The inu was overwhelming, and was she honestly willing to risk herself for love?

 

For a moment, there was fear in the knowledge of losing all control, for once she gave, she could not take back. But she had never allowed fear to rule her...

 

Her eyes searched his for a long moment, to where he couldn't breathe, and then she nodded her head, once, the movement slight. Her body, tensed and stiffened in self-argument, seemed to fold into his as she released her inner demons to his keeping, giving control of what came into his claws. Closing her eyes, she buried her head back into his chest as his arms swept her legs up to cradle her against him. Nestling her slight body to his, he took a running leap into the air, his claws digging as he felt the muscles of his calves tensing for the first, all-important heft of his body into the swirly snow around them.

 

He arched his back, his eyes scanning the black skeletons of the trees beneath, searching for the familiar landmarks that would take him to where he wanted to go---a secret spring nestled under an outcropping of mossy rocks. In spring, when he had first discovered the heated pool, it had been covered in a thick growth of mighty trees, their leafy branches a canopy to hide the secret beneath them. He had often thought about surprising Kagome with it, taking her there just to hear her delighted surprise at the hidden treasure. But he had never seemed to have the time, or the right moment to tell her...and something within him had kept it silent, locked within, thinking that, perhaps, he could one day take his love there, and kiss her under the heavy blossoms that covered it in bowered glory.

 

The blossoms would be gone now, the trees stripped of their leaves. There would be no canopy to cover them underneath the soft fall of snow that descended. But the silence was deep, and his heart stirred with the knowledge that he could make his love known, there in the burble of the rippling water, the steam undulating over them as awakened passion built to brilliance...

 

*There.*

 

He spied the gentle wisps of rising steam, heard the soft hiss as the colder snow hit the warmer water beneath, sending wrinkles across the placid surface like raindrops. A single leaf, browned and dampened in the water, sailed across the surface by the capricious waves that twirled it around and around. It danced and spun, and his heart tightened as his arms did as well. Sango kept her head tucked beneath him, trusting him to protect her. His eyes glowed with the thought of her strength, and the gift of her trust.

 

His eyes deepened into ambered gold as he descended to the earth, his legs bracing for the impact as their hair, ghostly white and deepest night, swirled and fanned in the wind of their descent. He felt for the rocky verge with his claws, and he gentled the landing with the braced flex of his thighs. Sango breathed a sigh against him, and InuYasha's heart clenched in answer.

 

Uncertainty was cast to the winds, his blood thundering as his claws curled around the taijiya's back. He nuzzled his face into the scent of her hair, nostrils expanding to take in the very essence of her. Bracing her legs with his right hand, he slid his left palm up the sweeping arch of her back and used his thumb to lift her chin and cradle the back of her head. Her eyes were dark shadows, her lips an invitation he could not resist.

 

His arms locked as his mouth descended to hers, the first touch tentative, exploring. But as her hands tightened around his waist and swept up his back to hold him closer, the fire in his blood was ignited, and he crushed her lips to his. Closing his eyes, he fell into that kiss, his tongue sweeping inside the warm, moist heat of her mouth to touch and dance and claim. He bent her head back so that he could open her mouth further, growling deep in the back of his throat when she whimpered at the fierce possession of it.

 

She was like melted honey in his arms, and he pulled her into his heat, his body demanding more. His blood thundered with emblazoning passion, making his manhood firm to throbbing life as he slid his claws along the inside of her knees. Her scent was spiked with arousal, and he growled again, the red call of desire flashing through his vision. Carefully, he pulled her around so that he could lower her slim legs to the ground. She stood on tiptoe, her mouth never leaving his, leaning into his firmer weight, her hands trailing up his back and tangling in the silver-white mane of his hair.

 

She was a flaming brand in his hands, so easily ignited it startled him with its intensity. As his claws pressed her mouth into his, his other hand swept down to slide over her the soft curve of her backside, hauling her closer to the aching point of his raw need. She breathed into his mouth, gasping at the first flex of his hips as he ground that need against the fire between her thighs.

 

Steam soon covered them, and he slid his claws up to her waist, plucking at the scarlet sash that held her katana to her side. She arched into him, desiring the firm heat of his chest against the softness of hers, but he was distracted, his need darkening his eyes into liquid amber as his fingers were betrayed by the intricate knots of her armor.

 

Growling, his mouth moved from hers to touch his tongue on the side of her throat, his claws on the back of her neck sweeping her long tresses to the side so that he could nibble and distract, and see the scarlet band on her waist. Sango moaned against him, lost in her own passion, and he mentally cursed as the sash eluded him once again.

 

Frustrated need sharpened his claws to deadly points, and he swiped them across the tough silk, careful not to pierce her armor. Her katana, sheathed in wood, fell to the ground with a clatter, and she stiffened, her deep brown eyes springing open in surprise.

 

*Damn stick.* He mentally growled. He tried to distract her again, hauling her mouth to his, but her hands fisted on the front of his red haori, stopping him, her eyes blinking in dazed wonder, the blush creeping along her pale skin with a maiden's modesty. She stepped back, away from him, her head bowed so that he could see nothing but the bright flush that covered her cheeks.

 

*DAMN.*

 

He took a deep breath, the desire of his heated blood thundering through him. But he would not maul her over, he cared too much to just rape her as his body demanded. His ears flattened, and his eyes glowed with a feverish light as he tried to still the raging of his denied lust.

 

His mouth fell open in surprise when Sango's fingers reached for the intricate ties to her black body armor. "Allow me." She whispered, her gaze sweeping up to meet his with darkened desire before dropping back down to his feet, the blush staining her pale cheeks with high color.

 

"Sango..." Her name was a wonder to him, amazement and need intertwined.

 

The black silk slid from her skin with the faintest whisper. He stared, his eyes wide in shock, at her white skin glowing in the illuminated night, wrapped in the steamy embrace of the heated spring behind them. Fat flakes lazily fell across the midnight fall of her hair, and when they touched her bare skin, she shivered with their icy caress. Rushing forward, she hugged herself into his warm heat, the temperature of his natural demon blood, the blood of the inu, like a furnace against the cold dampness of her skin.

 

He shuddered at the feel of her, naked, against him. His claws swept over her shoulders and down the firm arch of her spine to lie lightly on the flare of her hips and buttocks. She raised her sweet mouth up to his, and he slanted his lips over hers, telling her how much he needed her, the thunder in his blood rising once more to claim them both.

 

Her hands tightened on his shoulders, and he hauled her closer with one clawed hand while the other fumbled for the sheath of his Tetsusaiga. Their mouths brushed and heated breaths exchanged as tongues delved and explored with growing boldness. He parted their bodies just enough so that he could slide his sword free; she whimpered and shivered when his chest left hers. His tongue opened her mouth further, so that the tips of his fangs nibbled on her bottom lip, making her gasp and arch back toward him.

 

Her hands fisted in the red cloth of his Fire Rat robe, and his fingers joined hers in parting the fabric. Abandoning it in a heap behind him, his white kimono soon followed. Cradling her face between his larger hands, he pulled her closer. She quivered as their naked chests slid along each other, and he growled with fierce need at the feel of her breasts, nipples taunt with their own urgency, grazed across his skin. His claws swept over the curve of her neck and down her back to haul her closer to him, burying her slighter frame in his. Their lips parted and he groaned into the curve of her shoulder as she gasped and arched her back at the heated touch of his skin on hers. The weight of her breasts flattened against his chest, and he ground his hips into hers, the rough fabric of his hakama teasing them both with the barrier to their desire.

 

Her fingers traced circles over his shoulders and down his arms, their touch light and tentative. He shuddered with the rising fire of his hunger, and his hands left her back to grasp the edge of his hakama and lower them over the aching throb of his need. Kicking them back out of the way, he embraced her, his manhood heavy across her flat belly. She quivered against him, and he sought her lips again, giving reassurance.

 

He had never held a woman naked in his arms. The furtive kisses he had exchanged with Kikyo and Kagome had never left him feeling like this. He remembered, suddenly, how his warm breath had stirred over the surface of Sango's skin as she lay ill and fevered by youkai poison, and how the goose-bumps had risen, her nipples tightening at his furtive touch. Her nipples were risen now, pebbled points burning their brand against his chest, and he could feel the heat of her loins kissing his. Her hair hung in damp tangles down to her waist and just skimmed the small curve of her buttocks, and he cupped her, grinding his arousal into her with fierce intensity.

 

"InuYasha..." She whispered against his mouth, drawing back to gain needed breath. Her head fell to his shoulder, and he kissed the edge of her cheek as she quivered in his arms.

 

His eyes goldened and deepened with the fire of his lust. Sweeping her lithe body up into his arms, her long legs held prisoner in the curve of one arm as his strong hand supported and clasped her tightly to his chest, he lurched into the steaming water of the hot spring that awaited them.

 

Heat bathed their skin, pulling dew-drops from the surface as the snow fell silently around them, flakes dancing and hissing as they hit the surface of the rippling water and melted into joining. Sango shivered again as the water surrounded them, her soft gasp lost into the silver-white hair that curled against his shoulder.

 

A shelf of stone slid across the rim of the small pool, and he lowered them both so that his backside rubbed against the rough rock beneath, her soft bottom nestling the strength of his arousal atop. Sitting on the convenient perch, the steaming water came up to his mid-chest, and the caress of its heat was nothing like the fire that touched his skin where hers lay against it. Freeing his hold on her legs, his claws swept up the supple length of her thigh and over the flare of her hip to curve around her trim waist. Her breasts rose slightly in the water, the nipples puckering against his firm chest.

 

The claws of his left hand swept up her back and he used his thumb to trace the slight curve of her cheek and tilt her chin up so that he could kiss her again. Her lips were soft, and she melted against him as he stoked them once more. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, and she moaned softly, her bottom moving restlessly against him.

 

He shuddered at the unfamiliar contact, his blood surging. Leaving her mouth, he nibbled across the white column of her throat, his kisses leaving a trail of warmth. Tentatively, inexperienced, but with growing curiousity, his claws left the bend of her waist to trace the curve of one breast, his fingers light and wondering at the supple weight. She trembled and gasped under his exploring touch, leaning closer into him. Growing bolder, he cupped her right breast into his hand, his thumb going up to brush the pebbled tip with wonder. Her breath hissed in with surprise, and his eyes watched her face as he grazed the tip again. Eyes closed, her lashes fluttered against her cheeks, which were flushed with the steamy heat and with the unknown desire rising inside of her. Her mouth, bruised and swollen from his kisses, fell open on a soft moan as he rolled the sensitive tip between his fingers, exploring it with his claws.

 

Eyes hooded, his gaze traveled down the path of her skin to stare hungrily at the nipple that taunted him. Fangs biting his lips, he leaned down and kissed the dewed skin just above the swell of her breast. Sango's breath hissed in again, and he licked the steamy drops from her breast, slowly circling down until his fang grazed the peak, much as his claw had before.

 

Sango jumped in surprise at the touch, her body quivering with need. Sucking in her breath, she moaned his name in whispered heat against his shoulder, where her forehead rested, the damp curls of her black hair tickling his skin. Eyes intense, InuYasha let his breath out across her nipple, and it tightened as she shuddered against him. Molten gold glowed in amber, and he finally did what he had wanted to do so long before. His mouth swooped down and fastened on the aching tip of her breast, sucking it hard into the wet heat of his mouth. The texture was strange, the point almost rough, the skin around it satin smooth. He kept his fangs carefully away from the fragility of her skin, uncertain how easily it might part under the sharpened tips. His tongue rolled the bud of her breast in the warm heat of his mouth, and he suckled hungrily as Sango cried out in his arms.

 

"InuYasha!"

 

Her voice was broken into shattering tremors as he turned her, seeking more of her breast with his tongue. His claws left the first to cup the second, and she moved restlessly against him as he teased both of her nipples with claws and mouth. Curious, he nibbled his way across the valley of her breasts and claimed the other mound for his tasting. She shuddered again, her fingers restless on the nape of his neck as she hugged his head tighter to her chest, the scent of her arousal spiking sharply as he continued to lavish her peaks with sensual heat.

 

Her fingers tangled in the hair that curled over his shoulder, tugging slightly, her mouth mewing desperation as he continued his delightful torture. Her whimpers of need made him growl against the throbbing points of her flesh, and as she moved restlessly against his lap, his manhood throbbed in answer. The roar of his blood was consuming him, and he felt as if he were strung as taunt as a bow, his blood rushing down to pool and pulse below. His testicles tightened as his hips flexed, the heavy weight of his arousal brushing across the smooth surface of Sango's thigh. He groaned aloud, his mouth leaving her chest so that he could grip her body close to him, quivering with the fierce need that consumed him.

 

His claws swept down her hip once more, spreading across to touch the curving flare on either side. She was so lithe and slender---frail humanity. The blood was pounding in his ears, and the crimson streaks were swirling across the glowing amber of his eyes. He wanted to open her and thrust deep inside, burying himself to the hilt, and to keep thrusting into her until the fire of his release swept him away into oblivion. The urgency was calling to him, the snarl of the inu making his claws curl into her skin as he traced circles against her hip. He nuzzled the side of her neck, his fangs grazing her skin as she quivered atop him. He licked her chin in submission, before claiming her soft lips in a possessive demand.

 

His hands swept down over her hips, pulling at her legs so that she straddled him. He moaned at the contact between them, the heat of her core molten lava against the heavy ache of his manhood. He flexed and she inhaled sharply, his claws tightening over her hips to keep her still.

 

Her mouth left his to gasp in sudden fear as the tip of his desire nudged open the petals of her womanhood. She tried, instinctively, to pull away, but he growled, the fierceness of it surprising them both. She tensed in his arms, going rigid at that guttural sound of raw need. Her eyes flew open and widened at the crimsoned light of his own.

 

"InuYasha." She said, her voice low and wary, her passion dissolving under the demon lust that was locked in his gaze. She tried to back away, her hands pushing against his chest, and his fangs flashed as his blood raged.

 

::SUBMIT!:: He snarled in the primitive speech of the inu-youkai. She could not understand his words, but her fear was tangible.

 

"Don't, InuYasha!" She withdrew from him, her eyes deepening. "Not like this..."

 

The heart-ache in her voice called out to him, and the red lust cleared from his amber gaze. A look of raw need swept over his features, and then he buried his head into her shoulder, his ears lowered against the dampened tangles of his silver-white hair. "Sango..."

 

He shuddered, the consuming fires raging, his slim control barely restraining the demon who growled and snarled that this female was his, that he should take her, and NOW!

 

Sango's fingers traced a path along his cheek, coaxing his chin upwards. He allowed her to raise his face up, but he kept his eyes down, away from hers, the torture of denied passion too hard to bear, the torture of his heart in making the strong taijiya ever fear him even more bitter.

 

"InuYasha..." Sango's voice was soft. "Look at me."

 

His eyes flicked up to hers, which were a honeyed almond with the unfathomable emotions that pooled in their depths. "This is new to both of us..." She said, her voice wrapping around him like the steamy vapors that whispered and flowed between them. The ends of her long black hair floated and curled in the eddying water, his own silver tendrils circling in the surging water to feather across hers and swirl away with the small currents.

 

Amber deepened as he stared into her eyes. A blush crept across her skin, a hint of uncertainty swirling across the honey-brown depths. Her fingers trailed a caress along the strong line of his jaw, and he stilled beneath her at the light touch. "I...I'm afraid." She was honest, the fear in her voice making him tighten his arms around her to try and express understanding.

 

Her eyes dropped down, the flush brightening its stain across her white cheeks. "You are stronger than I...I fear the demon inside of you...it has..."

 

He pulled her against his chest, his claws tightening in the tangles of her hair. "Sango." He said, his voice hoarse as he shuddered beneath her. "I would never willingly hurt you."

 

"I know." She whispered that against his shoulder. "I...am...not afraid of YOU...I am...just...frightened of all this..." Her hands dropped to his shoulders and tightened their soft grip. Her hips moved slightly, and he sucked in his breath as he was thrown into throbbing awareness once more.

 

"Sango!" He hissed, trying to withdraw her heat from him. "I don't know if I can control---"

 

She drew a long, shuddering breath, her body trembling for a moment before she raised her head to look him in the eyes once more. Her eyes were dewed with longing and a suggestion of emotional vulnerability, as if she was unsure of the feelings roiling inside of her. Something flickered in the warm brown eyes, a hint of knowledge that to offer herself was to lose control, something someone as strong as her would fear. He had never seen her emotions so freed in her gaze, and he was taken aback at the sudden acceptance that glowed therein. His ears twitched at her soft whisper. "I...understand."

 

His voice was raw, trying to explain and warn her. The feelings were too overwhelming, too new. He didn't know if he could stop them, once released. "Sango...I...can't be gentle."

 

"I know." She cupped the side of his face, her eyes warm.

 

"I...there will be pain..."

 

"I understand."

 

"Sango..."

 

She took a deep breath, releasing it in a blushing whisper as her eyes dropped back down, away from his. "I am strong, InuYasha. I can handle it."

 

He shook her lightly, his claws coming up to grip her shoulders. "Do you understand what I am trying to tell you?"

 

"Yes." Her fingers combed the damp tendrils of silver white hair from his cheek in a soft caress. "I do."

 

He shuddered, pulling her closer to him, allowing the soft curves of her body to play across the taut firmness of his muscles. "Sango...I..."

 

She raised her head, her eyes deep with emotion. Her fingers curled around his jaw, and she drew his mouth down to hers. Her lips opened, her tongue thrusting inside and brushing over his fangs before twining around his tongue and lightly sucking on the end. InuYasha groaned, his arms pulling her close as his blood stirred to raging life once more. He hauled her against him, his need stamped in lines of fire over her flesh as his claws trailed up and down the arch of her spine, settling on the flare of her hips to draw her heat nearer to his.

 

She whimpered with renewing passion, and the sound was all it took for the youkai inside of him to roar in triumph and escape the last threads of his control. Red streaks flared across his amber gaze, and his claws curled and dug into her hips. His thighs thrust hers apart, and he could feel the quiver in the soft muscles that tightened underneath his palms.

 

His mouth kept hers there when she would have left his, turning it into a primal seal of promise and possession. She tensed once more as the tip of his manhood brushed her entrance. The fear was there, as was the arousal. He would not allow her to leave him again. Growling his claim into the warm heat of her mouth, his claws swept over her hips to touch the opening of her womanhood. She quivered, the gasp of astonishment wrenched from her as his fingers tested her readiness.

 

Her folds were dampened, her opening small and unused to his touch. Tightening his control, he eased a single claw up inside her, feeling the touch of her maiden's barrier against the end. She mewed at the intimate touch, moving restlessly against his hand. His thumb brushed across the upper part of her mound, inadvertently grazing the button of her desire. Her back arched, her lips withdrawing from his as she gasped in shock at the feelings that spiraled inside of her from the sudden sensation.

 

He could wait no longer. Her spiking scent snatched away his vanishing control, and with a snarl, he was on her. His eyes glowed blood and fire as he twisted them around, so that it was she who was beneath him. His claws traced the length of her, his mouth crushing her lips to his as his hips ground into hers, pressing his need against her thigh.

 

She shivered, unable to stop the fear that had her gripping his wider shoulders as his thighs thrust hers apart. He growled his dominance over her, the inu daring her to fight, but she just hugged him closer to her, her tongue sliding over his.

 

His claws tightened on the flare of her hips, circling the supple muscles that quivered against his at the first brush of his manhood. His mouth left hers to nip across her cheek and down her throat. She trembled against him as he sank a bit into her moist heat. He shuddered in reaction to the overwhelming tightness that swallowed at him, tugging at his soul. The inu surged, growling against the throb of her heart-beat, which fluttered in the joining of her shoulder and throat. His fangs flashed, lengthening as the blood quickened down below, pooling in the heavy length of his arousal.

 

Her head fell back against the rim of the pool, her breasts rising and falling as sharp breaths were pulled from her. He flexed his hips, surging deeper, the water crashing in tiny waves against their skin in agitation at the movement beneath them.

 

"InuYasha..." Her voice was low, whimpering in desire and half-hidden fear.

 

::Female.:: The inu growled, his eyes crimson fire. The barrier of her maidenhood had stopped his advance, and his growl deepened against her throat. Flexing his claws against her hips, he held her immobile beneath him. For a single moment, he paused, his fangs just barely touching the delicate white skin that throbbed beneath his mouth, her heart-beat speeding up. She shivered, and that small motion released him.

 

Snarling, his fangs sank deep into the pulse-point of her throat just as his manhood thrust past the barrier of her innocense, sinking home into the tight depths. She screamed, unable to hold back the crying sob of pain that was ripped from her as his length buried itself deep inside of her body and his fangs simultaneously embedded themselves in her tender flesh. She struggled beneath him, but his superior weight kept her supine. The metallic tang of her blood flooded his mouth just as the muscles of her womanhood clamped down on his length inside of her.

 

He sucked greedily at her blood, his tongue laving the mark of his claiming to heal it even as her body trembled in reaction to his double invasion. As her struggles stilled beneath him, he slowly pulled out of her tight sheath and pushed back in. The feeling was overwhelming. The tightness drew him in and he could feel every inch of her hot heat tensing and adjusting against his quivering length.

 

She whimpered in pain underneath him, his movement reawakening the nerves of her ravaged passage. He rumbled low in his throat, the inu comforting its female, its mate, but she could not understand him. The fire was pushing at him, the blood surging in to fill his claim. Withdrawing once more, he slammed back into her, making her cry softly into his shoulder. His claws came up to circle her soft cheek, his fingers touching across the tracks of her tears. He kissed the mating mark on the side of her neck, his tongue tracing the jagged points of entry, lapping at the trickling blood that seeped from them.

 

She moved slightly, her breaths fanning against his chest in shudders, and it sent him over the edge. Withdrawing his full length from the tight hold below, he slammed into her again and again, his blood racing for fulfillment. Her fingers curled and she gasped as he pounded into her flesh, driving her before him as the fiery lust consumed him. His claws curled back around her hips, opening her thighs further so that he could slam deeper inside of her. The blood quickened within him, making him wild with lust, uncaring of the female pinned beneath who cried out as each thrust surged him deeper into her untried depths. The youkai in him roared as fulfillment loomed just out of reach, and his body reacted by speeding up, slamming into her again and again in a quickening rhythm that had her crying out and struggling. The inu snarled at his mate, demanding submittance, and he pounded faster and faster until she screamed in agony as his last driving thrust buried him deep into her womb, his seed exploding forth to bathe her depths in molten fire.