InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time for a Quickie? ❯ Secret Lovers ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This was written for inufan625's drabble challenge at the InuErotica community at LiveJournal. Requirements: 500 words or less; must use all of the words: ear, roam, overcome, tease, itch, clandestine, allure; and post it within one hour of the challenge.
 
Pairing: InuYasha/Kagome
Word count: 499
 
 
Secret Lovers
 
 
The allure of her scent was too much. InuYasha was almost overcome as the gentle breeze that carried her sweet smell drifted past him. He ached to go to her, to become one with her. He did not know how much longer he could resist the temptation; how long before he would have to scratch this infernal itch.
 
He crept through the underbrush when he could stand it no longer. He knew she was alone now, the slayer having returned to camp. The hanyou stopped long enough to breathe in her intoxicating scent before he closed the distance between them.
 
InuYasha's eyes roamed over her body, still glistening from her bath. Her towel fell to the side when she looked up and saw him, a large smile crossing her face. In a moment, he'd stripped off his clothing and lowered her to the soft grass. Her fingers found his ear as his mouth landed on hers. Her other hand reached between them and grasped his rapidly hardening erection. She teased him as she rubbed her thumb across the tip to spread the moisture that was leaking there, and then moved down to fondle his balls.
 
Kagome caught her breath as his mouth engulfed her breast, and she felt a clawed finger toy with her hot slit. Unable to wait any longer, she lay back and opened herself to him. The hanyou growled his approval as he moved between her legs, cupping her buttocks in his hands as he joined with her. Rising to his knees and bringing her with him, he pounded into her, rotating his hips with each thrust.
 
The miko gasped as he hit that spot deep inside of her. Throwing her arms back over her head, she let the waves of pleasure roll through her as he hammered into her. Suddenly, she found herself being pulled up as one of his strong hands slid up her back. She couldn't help but to cry out when his hot mouth landed on her breast as he continued to rock against her.
 
She didn't know how, but she found herself on the ground again. Now her hanyou was over her, looking into her eyes as he continued to seek his release. His mane draped around them like a curtain, blocking out the rest of the world. No other but these two were here; clandestine lovers too afraid to let others know of their secret.
 
InuYasha leaned down to capture her mouth with his as she reached between them to rub her swollen nub. At last, she could feel that knot in her belly as her body prepared for its release. She cried into his mouth when she came, resulting in him joining her in bliss as he filled her in a heated rush. Now both of their bodies glistened with sweat, and she reached up to brush his drenched bangs aside. Cupping his cheeks with her hands, she pulled his face back down to hers for a gentle kiss.