InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Time for a Quickie? ❯ Brother-in-Law ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. I just enjoy making them play with each other.
 
Author's Notes: First, thank you to inufan625 for beta'ing as always, and to psyco_chick32 for her input as well. It is greatly appreciated!
 
This is a sequel to two previous oneshots which are also in this “Time for a Quickie” collection. If you haven't already, you might want to read them first.
 
That's What Friends Are For - http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/137400/525281/
All in the Family - http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php/137400/554318/
 
Warnings: LEMON! (included but not limited to: PWP, M/F/M/F/M, double-penetration, bestiality, oral sex)
 
 
Brother-in-Law
 
Kagome rolled from her side to her back and stretched. She wished she could go back to sleep since dawn was still at least a couple of hours away. She pouted as her hand landed on the currently unoccupied half of the futon. Unable to bear the growing ache in her lower regions any more, she huffed as she untied her obi and slipped her arms out of her sleeping yukata. “InuYasha, why do you have to be gone for so long?” she said to no one in particular. Her husband had been called to another village along with Miroku for a youkai extermination. It was a demon that had become particularly troublesome and had finally killed a villager. A messenger had come and begged InuYasha and Miroku to come and help them, promising a reward that would make the trip worth their time. While Miroku jumped at the opportunity, it was with great reluctance that InuYasha agreed to leave his wife.
 
The miko ran her right hand over her rounded belly with a loving caress before her fingers found their way to the ache between her legs. With a sigh, she gently stroked her clit as she spread the heat that was seeping out of her. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine that it was her husband that was dipping into her, while her other fingers lightly swept from her hip up her side to cradle her breast. She felt its heavy weight as she molded it with her hand. It was with some frustration that she began to pleasure herself. It had seemed like a lifetime since she'd had to resort to this.
 
She grinned as she felt a familiar powerful aura approach, though she did not stop what she was doing - or attempting to, anyway. Her eyes were still closed when she heard the covering over the door fall into place. “Brother-in-law, to what do I owe this pleasure?” Kagome asked.
 
“I ran into the half-breed a few days ago, and he asked that I come and check on you since he was uncertain how long the job he has been called on would take. He said that you might need my assistance,” Sesshomaru responded.
 
Kagome opened her eyes and grinned. “I love how my husband always thinks of me. I could certainly use your help with this little problem that I have.”
 
The Daiyoukai quirked an eyebrow at the naked and obviously pregnant miko. Before he responded she continued, “I've been horny as hell, apparently a side effect of my being pregnant. So, take your clothes off and get down here and help me out.”
 
“And in return for my assistance?”
 
Kagome knew he was there for a reason, even if he couldn't admit it to himself just yet. “I'll let you do anything you like with me, as long as it doesn't hurt the baby.”
 
“Agreed.” Sesshomaru stripped out of his clothing, though unlike the hanyou who tossed his clothes wherever they landed, he neatly folded them and set them aside before joining her on the futon.
 
She spread her legs and lay back as he settled between them. The miko sighed in relief as his warm, wet tongue began to stroke her, moving from her opening upwards. As the juices freely flowed out, he thrust his long, strong muscle up into her and then pulled back to latch onto her clit and sucked. Her hands found her breasts and fondled her enlarged nipples as her brother-in-law and pack member continued to bring her pleasure. He had spread her apart with his fingers, while she had placed her feet on his shoulders and was arched off of the futon. However, it wasn't long before that was no longer enough.
 
“Brother-in-law, I know you want to fuck me, so come on already. After all, that is why InuYasha sent you here - he knows how horny I've been.”
 
She would have sworn the inuyoukai actually chuckled as he moved up her body, his long white hair tickling her as it draped around them. However, before he made it very far he had stopped and latched onto her breast and began to suckle. Kagome gasped because the sensations made her even more wanton than she already was, and she hadn't believed that was possible. Her hand stroked down his sides and across his back as he moved from one breast to the other. Realizing that it would do no good to try and rush him, she allowed one hand to trail from his back, across his ribcage, and back to her own body where it found its way between the apex of her legs. In spite of his heavy weight pressing against her, her chest heaved as he dragged his lethal claws across one breast as he continued to lave the other with his tongue.
 
“Impatient, aren't we?” he questioned as she began to fondle herself again. She wondered how he could speak so clearly with a mouth full of breast.
 
“What do you expect? I'm pregnant and horny,” she quipped in response. “I need you to fuck me already. Then we can take the time to do whatever you'd like.”
 
Instead of responding, Sesshomaru moved up her body until his engorged cock was within her reach. She grasped it and slid it back and forth between her folds until it was coated with the liquid heat pouring out of her. When she aligned him with her opening and started to draw him in, he thrust suddenly and filled her completely. She raised her feet so they could drag along his buttocks and lay back.
 
“Gods, that feels good,” she whispered as he started to move in and out of her. She closed her eyes and settled in to enjoy the ride.
 
Sesshomaru looked at the human under him, her eyes closed and obviously taking pleasure in the sensations he was bringing her. He was beginning to understand the choices his father had made more and more. This was the first time he had returned to the miko for such an encounter since the pack bonding ritual, but he had been thinking about it along with his own desires with increasing frequency. He had enjoyed it far more than he wanted to admit, even to himself. Youkai bitches simply did not respond the way to the primal act of fucking as humans did - or at least those humans like the miko below him who allowed herself to enjoy it. If InuYasha's mother was as receptive as this human was, then Sesshomaru could better understand his father's fascination with her. There was some satisfaction in knowing you could cause such responses in another. In fact, it made him rather - proud - that he could elicit such reactions. Fucking a human was far more satisfying than he had ever suspected.
 
But while it was certainly pleasurable and a way to relieve some of the tension he had been feeling, the woman below him was not really the one he was thinking of. It was another girl he desired, one that had blossomed into a beautiful young woman and was now of an age that he could take as his wife. However, he wasn't certain exactly the best way to go about it. Plus, there was something he really needed to try with the miko since she was so willing and accepted the fact he was youkai before he attempted it with another - especially one as innocent as his Rin. The thought of it made him pick up speed until he was hammering into Kagome, keeping her locked in place with his hands on either side of her. She moaned and began to pant, and suddenly concerned he might be hurting her, he stopped.
 
“Gods, don't stop!” she exclaimed. “Don't worry; I've been rougher than this with InuYasha.”
 
Encouraged, Sesshomaru began to thrust into her again, hard and fast. Kagome cried out in ecstasy when his relentless pounding sent her over the edge into orgasm. Her channel rippled around him and attempted to draw him further in. Rising to his knees, he cupped her buttocks in his hands and watched her enlarged breasts bounce with the motions. The feeling of her juices pouring out around him and the sight of her now squeezing and pulling her own nipples caused him to lose any remaining control and spill himself inside of her. Spent, he lowered her back to the futon and then collapsed over her, still coupled with her. He maneuvered his head so that it was between her breasts where he could pull one into his mouth and began to suckle on it again.
 
Kagome relaxed and enjoyed the sensations of his cock throbbing within her as he sucked at her breast like a baby. She knew he had more in mind and wondered what it might be as she closed her eyes and rubbed one of his delicate pointed ears between her thumb and fingers while the other stroked the back of his head. She suspected it had not been easy for him to come to her like this, but she was glad he had. For not only was he pack, he was family and she wanted to help him however she could. If it just happened to help her heightened and greatly increased sexual desires at the same time, so be it.
 
She felt him roll to her side as his length finally went flaccid and slipped out. Her hand continued to thread through his hair and she cupped the back of his head and lightly massaged it. He moved to her other breast to lave it with his tongue while his hand delicately followed the curve of her stomach.
 
“It will be a girl,” he announced, startling her out of her reverie.
 
Kagome's hand brushed against his as she caressed the life growing within her. “I suspected it was, though I know InuYasha probably wanted a boy for our first child. So, you can tell already?”
 
“Yes,” he said as he moved back between her legs. With long, languid strokes he began to lap at her once again. He stopped long enough to say, “The half-breed will not care what sex the child is. He never thought he would have a wife much less offspring. Falling silent, he let her think about that as he went back to what he was doing.
 
Kagome smiled at her brother-in-law's statement and realized that he was probably correct. She'd heard InuYasha muttering in his sleep, but the reality of his words had never really sunk in. She remembered being a bit worried after the pack bonding rituals that he might think she'd prefer his brother or Miroku instead, but he had put her fears to rest when he told her that he knew she loved him, that he loved her, but he felt better knowing that if anything ever happened to him she would be taken care of. He didn't plan on anything happening to him, but you never knew what the next day would bring and it eased his mind to know that his brother especially would take responsibility for her if it ever became necessary.
 
“Miko.” Sesshomaru had looked up from his place between her legs.
 
Kagome lifted her head so that she could see his eyes peering over her swollen abdomen. “Yes, Sesshomaru?”
 
“Are you ready to fulfill your end of the bargain?” he asked.
 
Curious as to what he had in mind she answered, “I keep my word - as long as it will not harm my baby, I am willing to try whatever it is that you want. You know if you want to try doggie style, I enjoy that position very much. You'll just have to let me turn over.”
 
The Daiyoukai actually chuckled. “Doggie style - I guess that is what you could call it.” He moved over to cover her body again. Kagome was confused until his eyes bled red and he began to transform.
 
Kagome's eyes sprang wide open as his youki began to swirl around them. `Well, either he's going to be one really big dog with a tiny little dick or he's not going to be his full size,' she thought as he started to turn canine, the transformation being most obvious in his face as his nose and chin began to elongate. He had agreed not to do anything that would hurt her, so she didn't think he was going to transform to his battle canine form and then try to fuck her that way. That would most certainly tear her apart. However, another thought entered her mind that did cause her to panic. “Sesshomaru!”
 
He stopped his transformation and reversed it enough to speak. “Miko, you agreed.”
 
She reached towards him and stroked his arm. “I did agree to whatever you asked of me, and I'm not backing out - but your saliva, it was poisonous in your dog form. It melts things.”
 
He lowered his partially transformed head and licked her breasts, first one, and then the other.
 
Kagome raised her head and ran her hands over her chest. “I'm okay.” She lay her head back down. “I'm sorry, but I had to be sure. I know you wouldn't hurt me intentionally.”
 
Sesshomaru's youki began to swirl around them again, though when the transformation was complete instead of being the huge snapping poisonous dog that had attacked her and InuYasha once upon a time, she had a large white dog not much bigger than Sesshomaru in his human form standing over her. Kagome reached up with both hands to rub the long, silky ears and thought that he reminded her of a Great Pyrenees. He responded by jumping back between her legs which she spread further apart to make room for his wider, furry body. She gasped as he lowered himself to his elbows and then started lapping at her hard and fast with his wide, long, and very wet tongue.
 
“Oh, gods, I think I understand now,” Kagome whispered as he continued to eat her out in his canine form. “I never really understood how anyone would want to fuck a dog, but I'm so horny right now I wouldn't care. Gods, what a wonderful tongue.”
 
She thought she should turn over for him, but when she started to he moved forward to put a foot gently on her breastbone and stopped her. She looked at his face, confused. “Wouldn't it be easier for you if I were on my hands and knees?”
 
He leaned forward to lick her face and look into her eyes.
 
The miko studied him for a moment. “You want to see my face while we do this - to see how I react, or maybe to tell if you're hurting me? All right, if this is what you want.” She ran her hand across his head and down one ear.
 
He had one foreleg on either side of her body and she lifted her butt as high as she could while he started to thrust his hips. She planted her elbows at her sides and used her hands to try and bolster her bottom a little higher, but was panting from the exertion. “I'm sorry; I'm trying, but the extra weight from the baby…” She started to sag and turned her head, trying to see if he was even close, but all she could see was a lot of shaggy white fur. Suddenly, her body seemed to rise of its own accord and she felt the tip of his canine penis probing her entrance. Once he had found the slick opening, the inuyoukai suddenly started humping her frantically, driving into her hard. He wrapped his forelegs around her and pressed his head against her chest to hold her in place as he used short, powerful, thrusts to pound into her.
 
Pinned into place, all the miko could do was to grip a handful of fur with each hand and hold on. She loudly sucked in her breath as the feeling intensified, for not only was he hitting a sweet spot deep within her body, she could feel the knot that had formed to hold him in place, and keep him locked inside of her as he filled her with his seed.
 
“Wow,” Kagome said as he continued to hump against her. “I don't know how you finally managed to hit the spot, but the feeling is incredible.”
 
“Well, you had a little help,” a familiar voice said as a familiar pair of dog ears came into view.
 
“InuYasha! You're home!” Kagome exclaimed and then blushed.
 
The hanyou moved up next to her and leaned over to kiss her while he reached between her and his canine brother to gently fondle her breast and run his hand across her belly. “I suspected he wanted to try this with you.”
“I'm glad you aren't freaked out by it - I know I was a little surprised, but I did agree do to anything he requested of me as long as it didn't hurt the baby. But if he has a humanoid form, why does he need to fuck me in this form? I don't think we could have managed if you hadn't picked me up,” Kagome told him.
 
“Not just that, I had to guide him into you, too. He's going to need a little more practice if he's going to take Rin as his wife and do this with her. And as to why, it's the best way to insure pregnancy. InuYoukai mate to reproduce in their dog form,” InuYasha said.
 
“So do you mean your father…” Kagome voice trailed away.
 
“Had to do this with my mother in order for her to get pregnant with me,” the hanyou stated. “I don't think Sesshomaru either thought he could carry through, or that you would allow it. But I think he believes that if he can be successful with you, then he can have a human wife.”
 
“How do you know all of this?” the miko asked as Sesshomaru shifted enough to unpin her arms and then settled down over her.
 
InuYasha pouted as the space between the two bodies vanished and made it next to impossible to play with her breast. Moving his hand to brush her hair away from her face and then gently stroke her cheek, he said, “Myouga explained it all to me after he heard we had performed the pack bonding ceremony. He suspected this might happen, too, since my brother wouldn't want to do anything that didn't appear to be perfect in the eyes of Rin.”
 
“I'm sorry,” Kagome said softly as she took his hand and brought it to her lips for a kiss.
 
The hanyou furrowed his brow. “For what? I asked Sesshomaru to come and check in on you and take care of you if you needed it, and you took care of his needs in return like a good pack bitch would. I know how horny you've been, and I figured you'd be miserable while I was away.”
 
“Because I wanted you to fuck me the minute you got home, and instead you helped your brother hit the mark so now I'm tied with him for who knows how long. I can tell you're hard - don't deny it.” The miko reached toward the tent in his hakama.
 
InuYasha smirked. “Of course I am after that. I'll take my turn when he finally pulls out.”
 
“Well, while we're waiting, why didn't he come to us sooner? Rin has been ready for him for quite some time. You know once we performed that pack bonding ceremony I would have done anything for him.” She fell silent while the inuyoukai stood, placing his forelegs on either side of her body again to take his weight off of her.
 
InuYasha reached underneath him to tease his wife's full breasts. “Youkai sperm is extremely tough and long lasting when he breeds in this form. If he had fucked you like this before you were pregnant, the chances are the child would be his instead of mine. It basically camps out and waits, for weeks if necessary, for the eggs to be released. It also destroys any competing sperm. If a human woman fucks a youkai in his natural state, she will end up pregnant. Pregnancy can happen when they breed in their humanoid form, but it's a lot less likely. Normally it is used as a natural form of birth control.”
 
Sesshomaru slowly backed up and pulled out. He continued backwards until his head was back between Kagome's legs. Settling down to his belly, he began to lap at her again, sweeping away the immense amount of spillage from his semen and her liquid heat.
 
The hanyou stood long enough to remove his clothing and throw it into a pile out of the way. Settling to his knees on the futon next to his wife, he leaned over to kiss her rounded abdomen before pulling her swollen breast into his mouth.
 
Kagome lay back and sighed at the feeling of the two tongues sweeping over her. She heard a growl and raised her head enough to see InuYasha moving Sesshomaru out of the way.
 
“Don't worry, once I've had my turn with my wife we'll let you try it the other way and see if it's any easier for you,” the hanyou said to his youkai brother. “But I've been gone for seven days, so you can just wait a little longer.”
 
Sesshomaru responded by moving off of the futon and then raising his leg so that he could lick himself.
 
“You know, sometimes I'm jealous he can do that,” InuYasha stated as he slid into the miko's hot and very wet channel.
 
Kagome reached up to find a furry ear and began to rub as he pistoned his hips against her. She then reached down and forked her fingers around him where he was thrusting into her since she wasn't certain how tight she might be after having accepted Sesshomaru huge canine cock. She could tell she had been stretched in places that had not been stretched before by not only his large penis, but by the knot that formed at the base to keep him tied with her. She did not need to tell InuYasha to go harder or faster since he knew what she liked by this point. He was hammering into her as hard and fast as he could.
 
“Arrrrrhhh!” he cried as he spilled himself inside of her before collapsing over her. “Gods, I missed you.”
 
“You have no idea how much I missed you,” Kagome agreed. “I've tried to stay busy, but I was miserable. Or at least I was until Sesshomaru showed up last night.”
 
A growl attracted their attention to fact that the inuyoukai was on his feet again and watching them. He padded over and patiently waited for InuYasha to pull out of the miko.
 
“I think he's ready to try again,” InuYasha commented as he moved aside and helped Kagome to roll over. He pulled her to her knees and Sesshomaru moved in.
 
As before, Sesshomaru thrust his tongue up between her hot slick folds, this time cleaning away InuYasha's essence that was pouring out of her. He then covered her back and wrapped his forelegs around her body as he started to hump. Kagome felt the wet tip of his penis bump her a couple of times before it lined up with her opening. As before, once he realized he had hit the mark, he pressed his head into her back and held her tightly with his forelegs as he slid into her completely.
 
While the inuyoukai fucked Kagome with considerable force, InuYasha slid up under her to help support her, plus he didn't want to be left out. He stopped so that one of her dangling breasts practically fell into his mouth as he reached up to rub her nub with the pad of his middle finger. It wasn't long before not only was she tied to Sesshomaru who was still humping her, she was crying out with her own orgasm triggered by his attentions to her. The hanyou continued to rub and suck even as he felt his own cock being pulled into the miko's hot wet mouth. He accidentally bit her breast when she brought him to orgasm and he exploded.
 
Sesshomaru had finally fallen still, though his legs were planted on either side of them. InuYasha ran his tongue around the enlarged nipple and when he was certain that she was not bleeding anywhere from where he had accidentally bitten her, he backed up to slide out from underneath them.
 
He turned around to sit with Kagome's head in his lap. She was slurping on his cock again when the door covering was pulled back and they all heard the loud gasp.
 
“Rin,” InuYasha said, stopping her as she started to back out. “Don't go. If you're going to be with my brother then you need to come in.”
 
The young woman entered the hut, wide-eyed at the sight before her. Kagome, the young miko she admired, appeared to be copulating with a large white dog while her husband looked on. The dog turned his head so that Rin could see his face.
 
The young woman gasped again as she recognized the stripes on the cheeks and the crescent moon on the forehead. “Sesshomaru-sama?” she questioned softly.
 
“Yes, it's Sesshomaru,” Kagome answered. “Rin, if you are going to marry a youkai there are some things you need to know, and you also need to know that you cannot discuss them with the humans in the village because they will not understand.”
 
Rin slowly nodded. She knew youkai ways were different - just not how different.
 
“Rin,” InuYasha began and waited until he had her attention. “My brother wants to take you as his wife, but he had to practice a little first. It isn't easy for him in his natural state with a human. But if you want to have children, it will be necessary for you to mate with him this way.”
 
“But my lord, he's so beautiful,” Rin uttered. “I've always dreamed that I would be with him that way.”
 
“Don't worry, Rin, he can be with you in his humanoid form, too. In fact he'll be able to bring you a great deal of pleasure with it. This is only for when you are ready to get pregnant,” Kagome assured her.
 
“I'm ready now,” Rin stated with certainty. “I will do whatever is necessary to be with my lord.”
 
“Then take off your clothes,” InuYasha told her, “and we'll help you. You'll be pack after this.”
 
“And family,” Kagome added.
 
“And family,” the hanyou agreed.
 
Kagome diverted their attention while the nervous but eager young woman carefully removed and folded her clothes, setting them next to Sesshomaru's, “Mentioning pack, where's Miroku?”
 
“He found what he thought was a `sure thing' in one of the villages on the way back. He'll be along when he's either been satisfied or spurned,” InuYasha answered. “Okay, Rin,” he said to the now nude young lady. “Oi, wench, I didn't tell you to stop.”
 
Kagome grinned and pulled his cock back into her mouth. It was about the only thing she could do in the position she was in on her elbows and knees.
 
“Rin, come stand in front of me… That's it, place your feet on either side of Kagome and scoot a little closer to Sesshomaru. Now, spread your feet a little further apart and bend your knees.” InuYasha placed one hand on her bare buttock to help support her. He had to catch her and hold her when Sesshomaru stuck his nose up between her legs. After taking a deep breath, the inuyoukai ran his tongue across her folds.
 
Rin gasped at the sensation. “Will he do that again?”
 
InuYasha chuckled. “As much as you'd like for him to. If you'd like to help him out, take your fingers and spread yourself apart for him.” The hanyou slipped his hand up between her legs to show her. As soon as her folds were parted and her dripping slit revealed, Sesshomaru started lapping at her feverously, causing Rin to sink towards him.
 
InuYasha continued to support her with one hand cupped under her buttock as he slid his fingers back between her legs. While his brother continued digging into her with his tongue, he slid a finger up into her, deliberately nicking her hymen on the way in. Rin squeaked at the sensation but the pain was only momentary.
 
“InuYasha-sama, is this what it will feel like when I'm with my lord?” Rin asked as he slid a second finger up into her tight passage.
 
“Oh, it'll feel much better than this,” he answered. “I'm just trying to help get you ready.
 
It was Kagome's turn to gasp as she realized that Sesshomaru was humping her again. Apparently all of the sexual activity going on was making him extra hard again and she was wondering if her tie with him was ever going to break. Panting, she said, “Well, if Brother-in-Law keeps this up, InuYasha is going to have to take care of Rin's virginity so she'll be ready for Sesshomaru. Her first time really shouldn't be with him in this form because he's big.”
 
Apparently her statement and suggestion that InuYasha break Rin in was enough for Sesshomaru to begin his transformation back. He was panting as he draped himself across the miko's back and finally removing himself from her.
 
“Rin,” he said, acknowledging her presence.
 
“My lord,” she said softly. “I am ready to be with you.”
 
“Even in that form?” he queried.
 
“Yes,” the young woman affirmed. “I will do anything you desire.”
 
InuYasha had disengaged from Kagome and gotten up long enough to roll out a second futon.
 
“Rin, watch me and start out doing what I'm doing. Just remember that no matter what anyone has told you, it is okay to enjoy this. It feels good and there is nothing wrong with liking it.” Kagome lay down on her futon and spread her legs with her knees bent. Rin followed suit on the second futon.
 
That was all of the invitation the two males needed to dive between their legs.
 
Kagome didn't hold back on the moaning and begging and thrashing around - she wanted Rin to see that it really was perfectly acceptable to like what her husband was doing to her. At first the younger woman tried to lay still and quiet, but as Sesshomaru drove his tongue up into her and then sucked on her nub and clit relentlessly, she couldn't help but to cry out loud as her body began to buck against him. She was panting when he finally stopped and moved forward up her body.
 
“I am sorry, my lord,” she whispered.
 
“Do not apologize. You have done nothing wrong,” he stated. “Are you certain you are ready for this?”
 
Rin turned her head so that she could see InuYasha sheathe himself inside of Kagome and began to move against her. Her lips parted as she began to pant lightly just from watching them. “Yes, my lord.”
 
“Sesshomaru,” he said.
 
“My lord?” Rin asked, puzzled.
 
“If you are to be my wife, call me Sesshomaru,” he said softly.
 
“Sesshomaru, make me yours,” she said as he put all of his weight on one arm so he could use his hand to guide himself into her.
 
He probed at her entrance, making her hold her breath at the unfamiliar but wonderful sensations. Suddenly, she felt very, very full, as he thrust to fill her completely. He remained still for a moment before he pulled out languidly and then pushed back in. He moved painfully slow as she stretched to accommodate his size. Meanwhile, InuYasha was hammering with wild abandon into Kagome, causing her to cry out as he brought her to orgasm again. Looking over towards the other couple, Rin announced, “I want to feel what she is feeling, my husband.”
 
The Daiyoukai had stopped his motion to reach down and capture her pert breast in his mouth while he palmed the other one. He looked up to meet her eyes and turned loose to say, “Are you certain, Rin? She has done this before and you have not.”
 
“Kaede-sama says it is best to learn by doing,” was her answer.
 
Sesshomaru's response was to start carefully, and with her cries of encouragement, pick up speed and intensity until he was pounding into her pliant body with such force he had to grasp her hips to hold her in place.
 
Rin nearly screamed with the pleasure of the orgasm he brought her to while hammering into her hot and very tight channel. He howled as he spilled himself inside of her before collapsing over her body. He looked over to see that his brother and the miko had fallen asleep, still coupled with their legs tangled together. Deciding that might not be a bad idea, he said, “Rest, Rin. We will do this again when they have recovered.” He knew the miko must be exhausted considering how many times and for how long she had fucked and sucked both him and her husband.
 
When Rin woke, she discovered that the two futons had been pushed together and that the other three were there with her. She wasn't certain what was next, but she knew she wanted more. “What is this pack bonding ritual you mentioned?” she asked innocently.
 
Kagome decided that it might be best if she answered, “As a female and Sesshomaru's wife, it is up to you whether or not you wish to accept the other members of the pack. I have accepted Miroku and Sesshomaru, but you don't have to do that unless you want to.
 
Rin nervously chewed her lip. “I do not know about the Houshi, but what if I wish to accept Inuyasha as pack?”
 
“Then you need to be with me like you were with Sesshomaru, and then the two of us together,” the hanyou answered.
 
“All right,” Rin said as she lay back and waited.
 
“Go ahead,” Kagome said. “It's only fair since I've done it.”
 
InuYasha nodded and lowered his head to the apex of Rin's legs. He ran his tongue up her sopping slit and then drove his fingers up into her while he sucked on her nub. When she started bucking with her orgasm, he pulled his fingers out and then moved over her in order to slide up into her. The hanyou held nothing back as he fucked her hard and fast to spill himself inside of her. As he continued to empty into her, Sesshomaru lowered his head to where their bodies were joined and began to slurp as he sucked on her clit. Not wanting to be left out, Kagome stood so that Inuyasha could push his tongue up between her folds and lick her. In the process, he found himself humping Rin as his brother was doing Kagome earlier. He then had to pull Rin upright as Sesshomaru slowly probed her other hole. When he was fully seated, they carefully raised and lowered Rin on their two cocks, causing her to see stars flashing behind her closed eyelids as she orgasmed. Once again, they picked up speed until they released into her together.
 
“Are you okay, Rin?” Kagome asked as the two brothers held her clutched between them.
 
“Can we do that again?” she responded.
 
Inuyasha chuckled. “I think we've created another monster. I'm ready whenever you are.”
 
They turned Rin around so that they entered her together, but the opposite of before. Sesshomaru pulled one of her breasts into his mouth as Inuyasha reached down between them to find her nub and stroke it. This time the young woman did scream as they came to orgasm and brought her with them. They all came together and then collapsed into a heap of wanton flesh.
 
Kagome was pouting. “I'm feeling left out.”
 
“You didn't have enough earlier, wench?” InuYasha asked her.
 
“There's no such thing as enough,” she answered.
 
“How about we do you one more time before we help them with Sesshomaru in his natural state?” the hanyou suggested as Rin pulled away.
 
The miko responded by lowering herself onto InuYasha's cock. “Get in here, Brother-in-Law,” she ordered.
 
He didn't respond but instead carefully slipped up into her from behind, and then together with his half brother, began to move.
 
Kagome orgasmed again stuffed full of both cocks. Once they'd finally separated, she announced, I need another nap before we do anything else.
 
Since everyone agreed with her, they curled back up together with the two women between them.
 
The next time they woke, Kagome said, “You know, I was just thinking…”
 
“That's dangerous, wench,” InuYasha quipped but then closed his mouth at the look she gave him.
 
“We should show her doggie style before she really does it with a dog,” she said matter-of-factly. “I think you'll like this, too, Rin. It feels really good.”
 
“On your knees, wench,” InuYasha said as his cock sprang to life. He enjoyed this as well.
 
The miko complied and InuYasha ran his hand up her spine as he covered her back. Once he had guided himself into her, he rested his weight on one hand and then let the other trail over her breast and cupped it in his hand, as if to weigh it. “You've gotten bigger,” he commented.
 
“That's normal with pregnancy,” she responded and then giggled.
 
InuYasha followed her gaze and realized that Sesshomaru and Rin had apparently gotten tired of waiting and were already going at it like two rabbits. “They're starting without us, wench.”
 
“Then you'd better get moving,” she said.
 
The hanyou didn't answer but pushed into her and pulled out slowly a few times to make certain she really was ready. When he determined that she was, he once again starting driving into her again and again until he felt her channel rippling around him, which in turn brought him over the edge.
 
By the time they were finished, they discovered that Sesshomaru had transformed and was eagerly licking between Rin's legs again. When the inuyoukai realized the other two were there to help him, he worked his way up Rin's lithe body, bathing her belly and her breasts with his tongue. The young woman did not show the least bit of fear or apprehension. In fact, the aroma of her arousal was so strong, even Kagome could smell it. When he nuzzled Rin with his muzzle, she rolled over and brought herself to her hands and knees.
 
Sesshomaru moved over her and covered her small frame. Kagome helped to get her into the most receptive position while InuYasha tried to help guide the humping dog to his target. The pelvic movements were slow and measured until he felt her slick tight entrance. Thrusting harder, he pushed all of the way up into her and then, as he had with Kagome, started humping frantically with short, hard, fast strokes. His front legs were wrapped around Rin, gripping her and holding her to him as he continued to hammer into her as his knot swelled to lock him in place. Rin was panting and gasping for breath from the sensations caused by the huge cock trapped inside of her body. She could feel it throbbing as it continued to empty inside of her. She couldn't help but to squirm in pleasure.
 
“Why don't you help her out, like you did me,” Kagome suggested. “You know, when you crawled up under me while I was tied with your brother.”
 
The hanyou leaned in and whispered, “I'd rather fuck you again.”
 
The miko dropped to her hands and knees. “Go for it.”
 
InuYasha pulled her up and said, “I have a better idea.”
 
He led her over to where Sesshomaru was draped over Rin, and as he had Rin do earlier, he positioned Kagome within easy reach of his brother's tongue. He slid into her from behind while the inuyoukai eagerly lapped at where they were joined. Cupping a breast with each hand so he could stroke them, the hanyou pistoned his hips to drill her. The miko felt like one big puddle of goo while being licked and fucked and fondled at the same time. She didn't think it could get any better than that. This time, they didn't just cause her to orgasm, they kept at her until her knees went weak and she could no longer support her own weight. InuYasha wrapped one arm around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder to help hold her in place as they continued their combined assault with him using his other hand to continue to squeeze and rub her breasts. When InuYasha's length finally went flaccid and slid out of her, Sesshomaru redoubled his efforts with his large expansive tongue. They heard Rin gasp as he started humping her again while still tied to her. Apparently, licking at one just restimulated his fucking of the other.
 
“Are you all right, Rin?” InuYasha asked.
 
“I cannot see what is going on, but it is making me feel good,” she answered. “Is Kagome all right? I hear her moaning.”
 
The hanyou chuckled as he supported his wife while his brother continued to dig into her with his tongue. “She feels good, too, Rin.”
 
Eventually, Sesshomaru backed away as the tie was broken. Rin rolled over on her back again so that he could lick her to his heart's desire. Without interrupting what he was doing, Rin asked, “What if I want to do it this way, so that I can see my— Sesshomaru?”
 
Kagome and InuYasha had collapsed on the other futon and were watching. Kagome answered, “It isn't easy. We tried that first and never would have managed if InuYasha had not shown up and helped us.”
 
“Will you show me?” Rin questioned.
 
“It won't be the same problem if I show you with InuYasha,” the miko answered.
 
“No, I mean show me what you did before - with Sesshomaru,” Rin clarified.
 
“You mean you want to watch your husband fuck my wife? You know he'll be tied with her again just as he was when you came in.” InuYasha wanted to be certain that was what she really wanted.
 
Rin blushed a deep shade of red. “Yes. And show me what I was missing when I could not see as well.”
 
InuYasha smirked. “Fair enough.”
 
“Let's try something that might make it a little easier this time,” Kagome started as she moved to her feet. “Rin, I need for you to get up for a moment.” When the young wife complied, Kagome said, “InuYasha, pull one futon on top of the other. Maybe it won't be as awkward and uncomfortable with a little more height.”
 
The hanyou nodded and pulled the spare futon on top of the one they usually used. When it was in place, Kagome sat and spread her legs. “All right, Sesshomaru, let's see if this helps.”
 
Rin stood and watched in fascination while Sesshomaru lapped eagerly at Kagome. The miko lay back on the double-height futon, but kept her feet on the floor when he started to move forward to cover her. As he started humping and trying to penetrate her, she tried again to plant her elbows in next to her sides so she could use her hands to push her buttocks upward.
 
“Well, look at that,” InuYasha commented as this time his brother was able to find the mark on his own and Kagome gasped as his entire length slid out of it's sheath as it quickly slipped in place to fill her.
 
Rin was wide-eyed at the sight of the huge white dog which she knew to be her lord humped Kagome frantically. This time he had wrapped his paws around the miko's torso and pinned her to the futon as he held her against his body while he hammered into her. Sesshomaru had his eyes closed as his hips jerked repeatedly until he was once again tied. When he was certain that the miko wasn't going anywhere, he relaxed his grip and rose to his feet to stand over her.
 
“Okay, Rin, you want to know what you were missing out on before?” InuYasha asked.
 
Rin nodded, her eyes still locked on Sesshomaru standing over Kagome with his tail waving gently behind him. She could see that the huge knot in his cock was actually holding the miko off of the futon and she had wrapped her legs around his back to help support her weight.
 
InuYasha moved Rin to where she was standing within easy reach of the inu youkai's long tongue. Once he was lapping at her, InuYasha slid into her from behind and started to move. As Kagome had done before her, the young woman gasped and started to sink. InuYasha supported her in the same manner he had his wife as he fucked her slowly.
 
“You can go faster, InuYasha,” Rin said. “I think I like this better than the other way.”
 
“Don't let my brother or Kagome hear you say anything like that.”
 
“Oh, no! I didn't mean that. I love doing this with my lord in either form,” Rin said.
 
“Then what did you mean?” Kagome asked, puzzled by her statement.
 
“Well, you are behind me, but it feels better this way - it feels really good,” she started.
 
InuYasha stopped his movement. “So you like being fucked the way you are supposed to be. That's okay. I knew we should have taken a little more time with you when we did the pack bonding so you would enjoy it more.”
 
“I liked that, too, when it was both of you.” Rin blushed at her own admittance.
 
“I don't understand. Did one of us accidentally fuck you up the ass?” The hanyou was really confused now.
 
“Not you, but before,” Rin sounded nervous.
 
“You have done this before?” Kagome questioned.
 
“Only - the other way,” Rin said. “He said I needed to do it to be ready for when Sesshomaru took me as his. He said it would hurt and I wouldn't like it if I had not done such a thing before.”
 
Sesshomaru growled with his nose pressed into Rin's crotch.
 
“I'll kill that monk,” InuYasha stated, assuming it was Miroku since he liked fucking that way.
 
“No, it wasn't Houshi-sama,” Rin said as she started to turn into a familiar puddle of goo, causing InuYasha to further support her weight and begin to push into her again.
 
“Who was it, Rin?” Kagome asked, still trapped under Sesshomaru's furry body since he was still locked in place inside of her.
 
“It was Shippou. He said that I needed to practice. Does that make him pack, too, since I did that with him?” she asked.
 
“No, Rin, it does not. It was his duty to explain everything properly to you, and instead he fucked you under false pretenses. And while it did appear to help you because that did not hurt you like it could have, if he had entered you like I am now, he would have dishonored you intentionally.” InuYasha fell silent and concentrated on pleasuring the girl in front of him. He didn't mention that since Shippou's form wasn't really a transformation but an illusion and it would have almost assuredly ended up with Rin being pregnant if he had mated with her the normal way. His eyes narrowed because a couple of girls in the village had recently turned up pregnant. InuYasha was willing to bet they would be kitsune hanyou. That would explain why the runt had been keeping a low profile. He would have to track him down and do whatever was necessary to get him to make it right. If he was impregnating girls in the village, it was going to come back on all of them and make them unwelcome. InuYasha couldn't have that. But that was for another time. He had other things to attend to at the moment.
 
The hanyou felt Rin's channel begin to flutter around him as she started to jerk uncontrollably. Wrapping one arm around her ribcage and cupping a breast while the other pressed against her abdomen, he began to pound into her with greater intensity until he released inside of her. He pulled out but held her where she was so that Sesshomaru could continue eating her out.
 
“I'm back!” they heard as the door cover was thrown aside. Miroku froze where he was in the entry.
 
“Monk, get either in or out but close the damn door,” InuYasha ordered. “We're trying to help Rin and Sesshomaru here.”
 
It was probably the first time Miroku had ever been too stunned for words. “But… is that Sesshomaru fucking Kagome as a dog?”
 
“He needed to practice and Rin wanted to see it,” Kagome said from her place underneath the inu youkai. “This isn't easy and it takes some work. It's been a group effort.”
 
“I see.” Miroku stroked his chin. He could feel his own cock swelling under his robes.
 
“So, were you successful during your extra stop?” the miko asked.
 
“No, I wasn't, I'm afraid. I was really hoping you could help me out,” he admitted.
 
“You'll have to wait your turn,” the hanyou told him.
 
“I could give him a blow job while we wait, if he can get down here,” Kagome offered.
 
Miroku had his robes off and was on his knees next to her before she could make another suggestion.
 
The monk furrowed his eyebrows as he looked over the miko dangling from where she was joined with Sesshomaru. The inu youkai had stood upright again as he eagerly lapped at Rin. He had been half sitting half laying over Kagome when Miroku walked in, but now he had pulled her bottom off of the futon. “Maybe I should try and help you instead,” Miroku offered. “You look really uncomfortable so I'm going to slide under you and support you.”
 
“Why didn't you say something, Kagome?” InuYasha said.
 
“It was okay when he settled down over me - I was lying on the bedding. He just pulled me up again when he stood. I was hoping he was getting ready to release me, but I guess not,” the miko answered as she felt him start humping her again.
 
Miroku slid up under her as he suggested, but then unable to allow his hands to remain idle, he cupped her breast with one and slid his other down to just above where she was joined with Sesshomaru. “I'll bet it'll be easy to get you to cum with him humping you like that,” he said softly.
 
“I've been so close,” the miko admitted. “But he doesn't have a lot of control in this form and Rin wanted InuYasha with her.”
 
“We'll take care of that,” he assured her as he tweaked her nipple and started to rub her hardened nub.
 
“Holy shit!” Kagome screamed as her body started to buck wildly out of control, which in turn caused Sesshomaru to stop licking Rin, wrap his forelegs tightly around both Kagome and Miroku who were trapped underneath him, and start pumping into her with even greater force than before. The entire time Miroku managed to keep stroking Kagome's nub and breast to keep her orgasm going.
 
InuYasha and Rin and moved to the side and out of the way. Rin licked her lips and began to pant lightly as she watched Sesshomaru relentlessly hump Kagome while her body thrashed between his and the monk below her. When the inuyoukai finally stopped his motion he hopped slightly so that both front legs were now on the same side of the humans that had been trapped underneath him, revealing a very flushed Kagome and grinning Miroku.
 
InuYasha dropped to his knees and moved her sweat drenched bangs from her eyes. “Are you all right, Kagome?”
 
She was still panting. “Holy shit!”
 
The hanyou smirked. “I think I got that.” His other hand drifted across her breast and down to her swollen belly where it stopped. “Are you all right?” he asked again, more seriously.
 
Kagome moved her hand up to lay over his. “I'm glad I'm only a few months along, but yes, I'm okay.” She looked up and noticed that Rin was hovering nearby. “What is it, Rin?”
 
InuYasha glanced up and noticed where her eyes were locked. “You want a better look at where they're joined?”
 
The young woman blushed and nodded.
 
“Well, come here, then,” the inu hanyou said as he used his hands to sweep some of the white fur out of the way. “You can't really see a lot while they're tied. Let's wait a few minutes and maybe he'll start to pull out so you can see better.”
 
Rin settled to her knees next to InuYasha, and with his encouragement used her hands to brush some of the abundant hair out of the way. Kagome managed to shift her leg so that Rin could at least see where the enormous cock disappeared into her body.
 
It was only a few minutes before Sesshomaru grunted and backed up. Rin moved backwards with him as the youkai started sweeping his tongue over Kagome's dripping entrance, cleaning away the fluids pouring out. She was staring underneath him and frowning. “It didn't feel fuzzy when it went in,” she commented.
 
InuYasha chuckled. “That's just the sheath that protects his dick in this form, just like a regular dog. Here, I'll show you.”
 
The hanyou took his hand and gripped the furry sheath to push it back. Rin looked like she was about to reach out and try to touch it when InuYasha's actions caused Sesshomaru to start dry humping, causing his penis to swell as his hips jerked. He was also trying to move back over Kagome to penetrate her again.
 
InuYasha let go of his cock and grabbed him by his hips to stop him. “Not her again, Sesshomaru. It's Rin's turn!”
 
Rin was standing there wide eyed with her mouth hanging open.
 
“Rin?” InuYasha prodded. “Are you ready?”
 
“All of that will fit?” she squeaked.
 
The hanyou laughed. “Remember? It already has.”
 
Kagome had scrambled out of the way, but Miroku was still laying where he had held her.
 
“Would you like for me to help you, like I did Kagome?” the monk offered.
 
Rin quickly recalled just how much both the miko and Sesshomaru seemed to have enjoyed whatever it was that he had done. However, she hesitated until the Daiyoukai thrust his nose into her crotch and practically pushed her towards Miroku. Giggling she responded, “I guess I do.”
 
She couldn't help but to notice Miroku's cock that was waving in the air like a flag - and remember the sensations of being with two males at the same time. “What if I decided Miroku was pack?”
 
A broad grin crossed his face and Kagome commented. “I think you just made his day. You'll need to lower yourself on him first, and then lay back.”
 
Rin nodded and straddled his legs where they dangled off of the double-height futon. Miroku reached up to grasp her hips to steady her as she lowered herself onto him. His cock was already slick from being trapped under Kagome and Sesshomaru since everything that escaped her body leaked downwards, not to mention he was sweating profusely. When he was fully seated within her, he spread his legs as far apart as he could. Kagome helped Rin lay back and then placed her feet up on Miroku's knees. As soon as she had one foot in place, Sesshomaru moved in and started lapping at her until her juices were flowing freely. He then moved forward, placing his forelegs to either side of her and the monk as his hips started to jerk towards her.
 
InuYasha was ready to guide him in if necessary, but once he got close enough it only took a few probing thrusts before he found her opening. With his forelegs curled around both of the humans below him and his head pressed hard into her chest, he started his frantic humping that forced his once again engorged cock up into her as far as it would go and continued with short hard thrusts until they were locked together.
 
Miroku was so worked up that he didn't have a chance to hold out if he wanted to. As soon as he felt Sesshomaru monstrous cock swelling against his through the thin membrane that separated them and then pushed inwards with such force, he'd already cum. Even though he hadn't exerted himself at all in order to do so he was panting. Wanting to feel it again, he did as he had promised and reached up with one hand to fondle Rin's pert breast while the other found its way to the nub between her legs.
 
InuYasha and Kagome were so caught up in each other that they were startled when Rin screamed. Stopping what they were doing, they turned around to see what had happened. She wasn't screaming in fear or pain, but due to the intensity of the orgasm she was experiencing thanks to Miroku's talented fingers and Sesshomaru's huge cock. Her legs were thrashing uncontrollably while Sesshomaru humped her as hard as he could. Even Miroku cried out when he came again, and he hadn't even had to work that hard for it.
 
The hanyou and miko just grinned and went back to what they were doing, which was InuYasha fucking his wife with her braced against the wall so he could rub her breast and nub at the same time. He pistoned his hips to pound into her again and again until he felt her shudder around him. It was only a few more thrusts before he exploded to fill her. She leaned into the wall as he rested his chin on her shoulder and gently swept his hands across her body. When his length slid out of her, he kissed her shoulder before turning her around. Cupping her face in his hands, he gently kissed her.
 
The couple went and collapsed on a vacant part of the futon. Sesshomaru had moved both of his legs to one side so that Rin and Miroku were not buried in his immense white coat.
 
“Are you doing okay, Rin?” Kagome asked.
 
Rin was flushed all over. “I never knew anything could feel so good. Even just being stuck like this feels good.”
 
Kagome nodded. “I have to admit, it wasn't bad. Miroku, are you okay down there?”
 
Miroku shifted so he could peer out and see. “That was fucking fantastic, and you know how seriously I take my fucking. InuYasha, you have got to try this!”
 
“I might just do that on Kagome's next turn,” he agreed.
 
“Not that I'm complaining, but you want me to fuck your brother and be tied to him again?” the miko questioned.
 
“I don't see that we have too many options. It would be too much for almost any human to be fucked by a youkai in his natural state for three days straight, so I think you should alternate with Rin, or at least enough to give her a break,” InuYasha suggested.
 
“Three days?” Miroku clarified.
 
“If he does what is normal for inuyoukai, since Rin announced that she was ready to bear him a child, he went into what is basically breeding mode. Inu youkai breed for a minimum of three days. And that's three days straight. Basically, they fuck, break and then fuck again. They don't stop to sleep or even to eat. As you've already seen, as soon as Sesshomaru pulled out, he was ready almost immediately to start again. So, for the next three days, if not longer, he'll want to be tied. The ties will also start to last even longer than they have, so you might as well be ready, Miroku. And don't plan on going anywhere until this is over. You made yourself useful, so you'll have to stay and help,” InuYasha stated.
 
Miroku couldn't help but to grin. “I don't mind. Shall I complete the other part of the pack bonding ritual when you and Kagome are tied up with him?” he snickered at his own joke.
 
“If Rin is ready for you to - but don't plan on the trust ritual yet. She doesn't know either you or me well enough for it,” the hanyou said. “It's something that may happen in the future, or may never happen at all.”
 
“Fair enough, but maybe she will after three days of this,” the monk responded. “Rin, would you like me to make you feel good again, or do you need a break?”
 
“Rin likes feeling good,” she answered shyly.
 
“Well, hold on then,” he answered as he wet his middle finger before he started to stroke her nub again. Her reaction was all it took for Sesshomaru to move back over them, grip them, and start to hump again.
 
While those three were busy, InuYasha pulled Kagome onto his lap. “Kagome?”
 
“Um-hummm,” she murmured as she snuggled against him.
 
“I think we should have Rin come live with us for now,” he suggested.
 
“Not that I mind, but how come?” she asked.
 
He nodded toward the girl that was coupled with two males. “Even after the three days, or however long it takes, is up, Sesshomaru will be coming around to see her a lot. He won't be able to help himself - newly mated demons want to fuck as much as possible - it's an instinct. He can't exactly come and do this in Kaede's hut. He can't take her out in the woods, either. As you can see, a tied pair is vulnerable and unable to protect themselves. Here, none of that will be a problem, and we can do our thing while he does his.”
 
“Or we can do it together,” Kagome suggested. “But you're right - he can see her here as often as he wants to. We can tell Kaede that you don't like for me to be alone when you're gone because of the baby, so Rin agreed to stay with us for awhile.”
 
They were startled when a cold wet nose was shoved between them, and then forced down into Kagome's crotch.
 
“I guess it's my turn again,” she speculated. “Are you ready, InuYasha?”
 
He turned to look at Rin, who was pouting. “Oi, Sesshomaru, I don't think Rin is done with you yet.”
 
The inuyoukai moved as fast as the large body allowed him to return to Rin. Miroku had moved out of the way, and she was on her hands and knees at the edge of the futon. Sesshomaru stuck his muzzle between her legs and began to lick, causing her to spread her knees a little further apart and arch her back downwards. She sighed as the large tongue swept across and between her folds and then snaked up inside of her.
 
Sesshomaru mounted Rin as she braced herself on her hands and knees. Apparently he was getting the hang of it because he quickly found the mark and nearly flattened her when he wrapped his forelegs around her to hold her in place. The trapped woman cried out as she came with him surging into her. She was panting as he hammered his hips forward, and then let out a moan in disappointment when the motion stopped.
 
Miroku had cleaned himself up from the bucket of water in the hut and was assessing the situation. “Would you like us to get him moving again, Rin?”
 
“Yes,” they heard from underneath the shaggy white fur.
 
“Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Monk?” InuYasha asked.
 
“If you are thinking that I'll slide up under her to finger her while you put Kagome in front of him to lick, then you are. It appears that making Rin orgasm with him locked inside of her will make him hump her again as does the act of licking the other female,” he answered.
 
“Sounds like a plan,” the hanyou agreed as Miroku moved under Rin so that he was parallel with her. He scooted up far enough that he could easily reach up and rub just in front of where she was connected with Sesshomaru. He heard her gasp as his fingers danced across her nub.
 
Rin couldn't help but notice the hardened cock that was once again waving like a red flag to a bull in front of her. Hesitantly at first, she pulled the tip into her mouth. That caused Miroku to arch upwards towards her while he redoubled his efforts to make her orgasm again. That was all the encouragement she needed to go down on him though when he exploded, she released him from her mouth and curiously watched the cream spurt out until his length finally went flaccid.
 
Kagome had moved to Sesshomaru's head so that her crotch was at his nose. He needed no encouragement to reach out with his tongue and dig in. InuYasha chuckled and slid into her from behind. He didn't know if he would tell the girls or not that Sesshomaru's saliva in this form acted as a topical aphrodisiac. They couldn't help but want to be fucked over and over again as long as they allowed him to eat them in that form. In fact, it had the same affect on him and Miroku, so he didn't mind at all when the wide-sweeping tongue managed to catch him a time or two along the way. He had even pulled out and allowed his brother to lick his cock all over, generously coating it with his saliva, which he then thrust back up into his wife. It was also one of the reasons that Sesshomaru would stop and lick himself between couplings - it would allow that wonderful substance to be pushed up into places it wouldn't otherwise reach, making the female practically demand to be fucked over and over again. And since it was saliva that was powerful enough to stimulate an inuyoukai bitch, the human females didn't stand a chance, even if they wanted to resist.
 
 
The next three days were a non-stop fuckfest between the five of them. Even when Sesshomaru eventually reverted back to his humanoid form, the effects of his saliva were still lingering so he continued on pleasuring his new wife and fucking her until her desires for him to do so finally lessened. When he had reverted back to normal, they had unstacked the futons and put them next to each other to make a large pallet that would accommodate the five of them. They were in such an aroused state that they really didn't even know who they were with anymore, though with two girls between the three males, they rarely resorted to fucking each other since being inside the body of a female was much more rewarding. Eventually, though, they finally all fell asleep with Sesshomaru buried deep inside of Rin, InuYasha in Kagome, and Miroku laying between the two couples with a hand on a breast of each girl and a smile on his face.
 
It was another two days before the humans were truly awake again. Sesshomaru and InuYasha had awakened the day before and leaving the three asleep, had gone to the river to bathe. InuYasha had taken the opportunity to explain his idea of Rin coming to live with Kagome and him, at least for the time being. Sesshomaru immediately saw the wisdom in his suggestion and agreed - and thanked his brother. InuYasha nearly fainted in surprise.
 
When Kagome and Rin were awake and coherent, they too were ready for a bath and went with InuYasha and Sesshomaru's encouragement. They made Miroku stay put so the girls could have some time alone. Kagome took advantage of their girls only time to explain as much as she knew and understood about the ritual they had just participated in - including that Rin did not have to submit sexually to either Miroku or InuYasha again unless she so desired. While it was easy to get caught in the moment when the hormones and adrenaline were surging, it wasn't something she would probably want to do all of the time. Kagome suggested that Rin would most likely find her new husband was more than willing and able to provide her all of the satisfaction and gratification that she needed. The miko also admitted to the new wife that when Rin had walked in on her with Sesshomaru, that it had been the first night he had come to see her in that capacity since they had originally performed the pack bonding ceremony. As InuYasha had done the day before with his brother, Kagome also told her that she and InuYasha wanted Rin to come and live with them so that she could be with her new husband whenever she wanted to. Rin thanked her and agreed to move in immediately.
 
 
Sesshomaru stayed with InuYasha while Kagome went with Rin to gather her things and explain that Rin was going to come and live with them, at least for awhile. Kaede just agreed and smiled knowingly. Sesshomaru had been around more and more, so she knew it was only a matter of time. She also knew of InuYasha's growing relationship with his brother, so it seemed like a natural choice for Rin to live with them where she could both keep Kagome company and help the miko as her baby grew within her, and be handy for Sesshomaru to see without coming into the village every time. She was sure it was only a matter of time before Rin would be with child, too.
 
If she only knew.