InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Transformations ❯ Trans Note ( Chapter 64 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
ARG I'm stupid. . . :Revise revise revise: I feel stupid. Anybody else feel stupid? Cause I feel stupid. :Kicks self:

This is a note to warn you all of what I'm going to do.

The Alternate Ending is getting so big that I'm going to take it off Trans. and make it its own side-story.

If you happen to like the Alternate Ending, I suggest you put it on your alert list, if you can.

This means that all the reviews I've gotten following chapter 63 are going to be lost.

Sorry about that, but there's little I can do about the reviews, Fanfic Readers.

Mediaminer reviews stay, in case you didn't know.

I'm going to put up the chapters again slowly after it's down. I'm going to do that to give others a chance to read the AE as it goes along. I'll update every other day.

Instead of them finding 13 chapters and having to sit through them all. Yes, the AE is 13 chapters long so far.

This means that regardless of when I finish chapter 77 -- AE 46 -- it's going to have a specific time that it's going up.

This note is staying up for exactly one week, before I mess with the AE. That means the AE is going to be taken down on the 8th. That means the next chapter, 77, will be going up on September 3rd. (Sorry about it saying 'December' before. . . I got my months all mixed up. . . time doesn't work well with me.)

For those of you who are mathematically challenged.

The reason why I'm doing this is because I should have from the beginning. 63 chapters are more than enough to finish a story. Most books end at 30 or so.

:Sings: This is the fic that ne-ver ends. . .

:Ahem:

Can you imagine? I started this fic somewhere in 2002; that makes it around three years old!

Yeow.

And how many of you are dedicated readers, I wonder? Not enough to get Trans. published; that's for sure. . .

Anyway.

I'm also revising Transformations Dolls in the meantime. Expect that to start showing up with individual chapters soon. Yes, I said individual chapters. It'll take a while, but I'm gonna do it.

It's going to be incredibly difficult for me to stick to a schedule, but I'm gonna try my best. See you on the 8th.

Sayonara, ja ne, arridiverci, au reviour, goodbye, see ya.