InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Inu ❯ InuYasha Is A Pirate ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Written for Firsttweak Community on LiveJournal
 
 
Title: InuYasha is a Pirate (Subtitle: Kagome is a Laundress)
Author: Unclaimed
Rating: Arrrrrrrrrrr (a.k.a. PG-13)
Wordcount: 300
Genre: Pirate!Fic
Prompt: Laundry
Warning: Ahoy! Awful Alliteration Ahead
Summary: Kouga is a Pirate, II
Disclaimer: I blame my betas, who swore sobriety and found every `P' word in the dictionary, except `plot.'
 
Tortuga, 1770
 
InuYasha the Pirate ploddingly pondered the oily rum poured into his glass. His other hand gripped the potion's empty pitcher possessively.
 
Arrr. Now, all I need is for Kagome the Laundress to get off work so I can poke `er.
 
“Arrr.” A plastered voice arrr'd next to his ear, and he pirouetted to see Kouga the Pirate pulling back his fist. “InuYasha, you scurvy pup!”
 
The plaster partition protruded before exploding next to Kagome the Laundress as the silver-haired swashbuckler plummeted on his pate, his piratical posterior precariously poised with his knees planted on either side of the pointed ears perkily popping out of his official pirate bandana. Kagome pranced prettily around the copper cauldron of cruddy clothing and planted her hands on her hips, prodding the pathetic pirate.
 
“Cor! Whatcha doin' fallin' inta me laundry `fore I'm off work?”
 
“Arrr,” InuYasha protested from his painful position.
 
“Eh?” Kagome cocked her head and peered perplexedly at her pretzeled lover. “Blimey! 'Owdja straddle yerself like that?”
 
InuYasha plopped over prone before pole-vaulting to his feet and peering down at his previously-pristine official pirate plush beige pants, now besmirched with rum. “Arrr,” he arrrr'd poutingly, blearily peeling and pitching the bespattered britches into the percolating pot.
 
“Idjit!” Kagome procured a paddle to pluck out his puddling pants. “That's a `ot white load! No beige breeches permitted!”
 
“I dun need me pants, wench,” he promised, peripatetically pursuing his paramour wearing only his official puffy-sleeved pirate shirt. Pouncing her from behind, his fingers feelingly freed her buxom bosoms until she stood clad only in her petticoat. Pawing her hips, he pulled her against his piratically pulsating inu-prick. “An' neither do you. Cum `ere, ma petite Pomeranian.”
 
“Blimey,” Kagome rolled her eyes. “Not doggie style agin!”
 
Plundering her pleasure chest, he poetically arrr'd, “Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfff, Lassie.”