InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two Brothers ((And no, not the movie)) ❯ Two Brothers ((And No, not the movie)) ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey People this is my first story, I'm just getting started, so go easy on me and send me lots of reviews! (send me reviews, and I will make more chapters!) By the way moon_silver_9008's goin to be helping me. (Me: Shh... she's weird and she's scaring me. moon: I am not!!)

Me: So moon, think this story will get me any fans or reviews?
moon: *laughs hystaricaly* Yes.... *laughes more*
Me: Why are you laughing?
moon:....<.< >,> I don't know!
Me: I swear this girl gets crazier everyday...
moon: *stands on the ceiling* Look I'm Batman-girl! Sorry I'm BatGIRL!...I think.
Me: *pulls her off the ceiling* Let's just start the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters except for Shippo's brother (Shippin with his BIG pet bird Yomara)

Shippin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< br> A young half demon is fast asleep in his hammack outside his house. He was startled by a loud nerve racking noise coming from his house. A female voice said. "Shippin get your but in this house, NOW! And clean up this room." He ran into the house knowing that he was in BIG trouble from a flunked math test. He ran into the house and headed toward his room hoping to see if she didn't find the test. He was about to reach the stairs until he was quickly stopped by his mother. "Now, about this math test, young man." She said as he remembered that he left his flunked math test on his bed for her to find. He almost hit himself in the head. 'I'm so stupid, stupid ,stupid!' He thought. "I'm sorry mom, but I didn't study for it, because I didn't understand it and I tried to have someone help me but no one did. That's why I flunked it." "What! You flunked your test. And you said that you studied! Now, for lying to me, your grounded, get to your room, now!!!" ((A/N me: wow, if moon was his mom you could hear her half way across the US of A!)) "No, please mom, I'll try harder nexy time, I promise." He tried to give her the famous puppy eyed look, but he knew she wouldn't buy it one bit. "GET TO YOUR ROOM!" He stomped up the stairs and yelled. "Whatever!" He slammed the door so hard that his favorite action figures fell off his shelf and broke. He growled. "I hate this!" He walked over to his bed, grabbed his test, ripped it up and threw it out the window, where a dog was passing by and tore it up into even more pieces.

Feudal Era Shippo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a loud snoring sound in the tree and then what sounded like..."Ah um...." Then MORE snoring. Shippo was sleeping in a tree hanging by his tail. ((A/N: moon: I never knew that foxes were monkeys.... me: *rolls eyes* Shut up and don't talk while I write this story. moon: shuts up and watches tv with big eyes.)) "Hey Shippo!" Kagome said walking under the tree yelling. Shippo screamed like a girl and fell out of the tree and became one with the ground. "What, is it the boogie man?! Oh, hi Kagome. What's wrong do I have to beat the living day lights out of that spider in Keade's hut?" He puffed out his chest acting brave but Kagome poked him, making him fall to the ground laughing. "Nothin. Just wanted to see if you could fall out of the tree faster than Inuyasha could." Kagome said.giggling. Shippo looked up at her angerly. "Then why'd you do it?!" He didn't notice but he had gotten the hic cups when he fell. Kagome laughed when she heard that his hic cups sounded like a mouse squeak. "Sorry, Shippo. Actually I was bored and wanted to know if you could help me get some food in Inuyasha's forest." He rolled his eyes. "Ok fine, but don't do that again." He stood up and walked over to the forest jumping everytime he hicupped. They almost reached the forest and Shippo became one with the ground again. "What is with me and the ground today, do I have to eat dirt?! Sorry but Inuyasha can do that in his spare time. Kagome?" "Huh, What is it Shippo?" He sighed. "Can you please stop doing that?!" She gave him a 'what are you talking about' look. "I don't understand." "Quit pushing m..EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Kagome ran after him. "Shippo! Shippo!" He gave her an annoyed look. "Now what?!" "Don't move and don't be so rude!" "Why?" She started to shake and run around in circles. "There's something behind you!!! And I don't have anything that could get you loose!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Me: Ta Da! It's finished, with chapter one. Review peeps!
moon: *walks in the room with party hats, confetti, fireworks, food and.......a puppy* O.o?? ((A/N: Scary)) Party! Party!
Me: She's really starting to scare me....
moon: No I'm not....
Me: Help me look out for flying pie and chapter two!
Both: Bye Bye! *waves*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~