InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Dramatizations ❯ Sesshomaru has his own plans ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
‘DAMN! Why am I still a full-demon, it should have wore off hours ago, when I ran away.’ Kagome thought to herself looking in a puddle, while the rain was pouring down.

“I can’t go back, not looking like this” Kagome said shedding a tear, but you couldn’t see it because of the rainwater on her face.

“What if I loose control someday, and....and hurt someone, like...Shippo, or Sango, or anyone” Kagome sobbed.


0:0o:o0:0


“Inuyasha can I come?” The kitsune asked Inuyasha.

“No, shippo, Kagome would kill me if she knew if I brought you in the poring rain”

“Oh, ok, come back as you and Kagome can k!?”

“Ok, shippo” Inuyasha said and sprinted away, and then ran.

‘ please Kagome, be okay, I know how she feels, she shouldn’t be ashamed, it should have whore where off hours ago’ Inuyasha sniffed air and caught Kagome’s scent of blood, and ran toward it.

As he got closer he could hear her voice say “DAMN IT!” He felt bad for her, he didn’t want her, her of all people to know how it felt, but there was still the scent of a full blooded demon, but he thought she had turned into a hanyou already.

0:0o:o0:0

Kagome sniffed the air, but before she could identify it, the brushes rustled. Kagome jumped up and flexed her claws. Just then sessoumaru step out.

“Miko, I see you are a full blooded demon now”

“I shouldn’t be for long” Kagome replied siting back down, and looking into the puddle agian.

Sessoumaru chuckled.

“W-what’s so funny?”

“You don’t know do you?”

“Know what?!”

“That you are a true full-blooded demon, there’s no going back” sessoumaru exclaimed stepping in front of Kagome. Kagome got up and stepped back only to be cornered by a tree and sessoumaru.

“What do you want?!”

Sessoumaru chuckled again.

“Can’t you see I want you”

“W-what do you mean?” Kagome asked nervously, as sessoumaru step closer, and got close to her face.

“I want you as a mate” sessoumaru said huskily in her ear, Kagome gasped. Kagome sniffed the air again, and caught Inuyasha’s scent, and she suppose that he was in the right direction as the village.
Kagome decided to play a clever trick, on sessoumaru. Kagome looked past sessoumaru, and pretended that kagura was there and said...

“Oh, hi, kagura” Sessoumaru then turned his head which gave Kagome the opportunity to duck and run. And thats exactly what she did. Kagome swiftly ran in inuyasha’s direction.

0:0o:o0:0

Inuyasha sniffed the air he was walking a caught a whiff of sessoumaru’s scent, along with Kagome’s. Just the I a blur of pink and white flew by, and Inuyasha knew it was Kagome, so he ran after her. But behind him was sessoumaru.

“What the hell are you doing here!?” Inuyasha yelled.

“What’s it look like, im tiring to claim a mate!”

“Nani?!”

“Yep, im gonna claim that miko before you can”

“Not if I can help it” After Inuyasha said that he pulled out Tetsuaiga, and yelled “Wind Scare!”

Sessoumaru dodged it.
“I have no time for this hide and seek, or play with a puppy, I’ll come back for the miko”
sessoumaru exclaimed and ran off.

0:0o:o0:0

Kagome finally stop the edge of the forest when she was pretty sure she wasn’t being followed be sessoumaru, but she knew Inuyasha had stop sessoumaru from following her, and he was on her way to find her. Kagome could see the view of the village, even through the pouring rain.

She saw people walking around with their umbrella like hats. She could see Sango with huge boomerang, and Miroku, the one and only, flirting with other girls.

The brushes rustled but Kagome didn’t flinched. She knew it was inuyasha. Inuyasha sat next to Kagome. He noticed that she shouldn’t turned her face, for him to look at.

“Kagome?”

“Hmmm?”

&# 8220;Will you look at me?”

Kagome didn’t answer.

“Kagome!?”

Kagome didn’t answer, again. Inuyasha didn’t want to tolerate it. So he did it him self. Inuyasha gently grab her chin, and force her to look at him. Her eye’s were closed. Inuyasha almost gasped when he saw she was still a full blooded demon.

“Kagome, open your eye’s”

Kagome close them some more. Inuyasha knew what he had to do. Inuyasha pressed hid lips against hers and her eye’s went wide open, Inuyasha had his open as well and saw her blue pupils and the darker blue around them. The Kiss lasted a couple minutes, and ended.

“Kagome?”

“Yes?”

“Did sessoumaru do anything?”

“No Inuyasha he didn’t, do anything you think”

“And Kagome?” the rain stopped and the sun came from the clouds, bright and shinning.

“Yes inuyasha?”

“Will you...”

“Will I what?” Kagome’s heart started to pound faster.

“Will you...will you be my mate?”

Kagome turned rose red and answered “of course”

“Um. Inuyasha?”

“Um, well im a true full demon”

“Yea, I figured!”

“So when do you want to become mates?” Kagome asked blushing more.

“When the time is right”