InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Dramatizations ❯ Fiesty ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
“Are you ok sango?” Kagome asked as she helped Sango get up.

“Yea, ill be fine” Sango replied, but Kagome could sense that she was in pain ans lting.

“Sango, you got hit pretty darn hard, and don’t lie, just lay down and get some rest you have quit a big bruise” Kagome replied happily, gently laying Sango back down bending over. Kagome felt a presence, and she knew miroku was about to grope her. But before he could touch her, she turn around and slapped him.

“Don’t ever! Try to grope a demon like me or you’ll face the consequences, Miroku!” Kagome yelled. Miroku almost pouted, but was in shock, Kagome had slapped him harder than any one had ever, even harder than Sango! Well, Kagome was a youkia.

“Now rest Sango, ill take care of that perverted monk of yours, ill whip him inot shape!” Kagome replied to Sango, with a grin, as Sango giggled and went to sleep.

Kagome got up, and grab Miroku’s ear. He yipped as Kagome dragged him outside the hut, and a couple meters away, before screaming at him.

“Where the hell did you get such an idea to try grope me, Miroku!”

“I couldn’t resisted”

“Well, I can’t wait much longer to rip you to pieces! You must promise me and Sango that you won’t grope me and other girls!”

Miroku didn’t answer.

“Miroku!”

“Uh, um, I promise?!” Miroku said as he crossed his fingers behind his back. Kagome had a bad feeling about miroku’s promise, she glared at him before, taking off, and jumped into a tree. But by her surprise Inuyasha was in it, and she had popped into the tree right beside him. Kagome almost fell off but she grabbed a branch and just hanged there.

“What the hell are you doing in here, Inuyasha!?”

“I’ve been here, stupid! So what are you doing?!”
“Hanging around don’t you think!” Kagome shouted as she swung herself back up.

“So what’s with you, and the monk?”

“Oh...y-you saw that?!” Kagome said blushing, she didn’t mean to get that feisty. Inuyasha chuckled.

“W-what’s so funny?!”

“Oh, its just how you put that mink in place”

“Yea, right”

“No, seriously you hit him pretty damn hard!”

“Damn, now I feel guilty!”

“Thats my Kagome”

“Huh?!”

“You’re a little bit more feisty now, than usual”

“Damn it, damn demon blood!”

Inuyasha chuckled.

“Now what’s so funny?!”

“It’s how I ended up finding you” Inuyasha replied sweetly kissing Kagome on the lips. Kagome pressed back they fought tongue to tongue, and Inuyasha won, this time. He had almost cut himself from one of her fangs. Kagome whimpered, and ended the kiss.

“See you, Inuyasha I need to go check on Shippo, okay?!”

“Keh!”