InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ UnderCover is a *itch! ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11:
 
Rin couldn't explain what she was feeling right at that moment. It was as if her entire body froze and she was stuck watching the same scene over and over. Each second that passes, she hoped Sesshoumaru would jump up and call her stupid for even thinking he could be shot like that. Reality soon hit her and she realized, everything she worked for, was about to come to a terrible end. Inu-yasha was still in front of her and the look in Naraku's eyes was frightening. Rin opened her mouth to say something, but Inu-yasha interrupted.
“What the hell do you think you're doing? Do you really think you're going to get away with this?”
Naraku smirked and walked closer, “Of course, did you really think I wouldn't?”
“Bastard,” Inu-yasha mumbled. Rin felt Inu-yasha put his hand behind his back and pull out a pistol. Rin was impressed Inu-yasha even considered hiding a gun under his shirt and felt her heart leap. “Naraku, let Rin go and we can talk it out.
Humor filled Naraku's eyes for a second, “Are you serious? Let's talk it out, you say? This bitch has to pay for what she did. She knew I wanted her, and she was here fucking the enemy. I knew Sesshoumaru had to be related to you some how. You have to be blind not to see that you look so much alike. I didn't say anything because he was good with a gun, and I decided to use him until this mission was over with. The real shocker here was that my little Rin was a cop as well. I guess I was paying more attention to my dick than my brain. I should have noticed that the moment she started working with me.”
Rin's anger suddenly hit peek as she grabbed Inu-yasha's gun from behind his back and aimed it at Naraku. Inside she knew she was afraid, but she was a cop, and she had to do what she had to do. “Well, you didn't notice did you Naraku?” Rin confidently walked from behind Inu-yasha, never taking her eyes from Naraku's. Naraku blinked for a second, surprised by her weapon, and smirked. “Oh, so you wanna play with the big boys now? Well, let me tell you honey, I'm gonna kick the shit out of that pretty little face of yours, I'm gonna screw the shit out of you, and when I'm done, I'm gonna throw away the trash.”
Rin gasped in disgust, “You really are a disgusting bastard,” and then she fired.
Surprised by Naraku's movements, the bullet missed and he fired two shots of his own. Rin guessed the first one hit Inu-yasha because she heard him moan in pain, the second one painfully hit Rin in the left arm and she dropped the gun in the process. Naraku laughed and made his way towards her, “Not so tough are you?”
Rin felt the tears burn her eyes, but she knew she couldn't give up that easily. She made her way towards the gun, but Naraku got to it before her. She fell backwards in shock and landed hard on her butt. Naraku smirked, “God, just seeing you down there makes me want you more.”
Unexpectedly, Sesshoumaru's arm flew out from under his body and grabbed Naraku's ankle. Naraku fell backwards surprised and Sesshoumaru used his leg to kick him in the face, knocking him out. Rin could see the pain on his face as he pushed himself up and quickly grabbed Rin and Naraku's gun. He threw one to Rin and aimed the other at Naraku's head. He was about to pull the trigger when Rin yelled. “You can't kill him Sesshoumaru. You'll lose your position if you do...” She knew it was a really gay thing to say at a time like this, but she still had to think like an officer. Sesshoumaru gave her a look, and Naraku's body came from the ground and in one quick motion, he stuck a knife into Sesshoumaru's leg. Sesshoumaru yelled out in pain, and Naraku took the moment to do a hook kick into his back, sending Sesshoumaru flying to the ground.
“Tssk, Tssk, Sesshoumaru, I expected more from you.” Naraku lifted up his pant leg and pulled out a gun that was tucked into a case around his calf muscle. “Always finish your job,” he smirked shooting Sesshoumaru again.
Rin screamed and fired the gun Sesshoumaru had given her moments before. Her nervousness made her miss and Naraku laughed, “Better run princess. I'll give you the count of ten. I promise, no dirty business, but the second I catch you, you're mine.”
Rin nervously stepped back “ONE” Naraku started, and Rin took off.