InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Valentine's Day Challenge Fics ❯ Gotcha Ya! ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

InuYasha and Kagome lay snuggled up comfortably, in the nude on their futon. She had her head resting on his shoulder, and an arm around his chest. How she loved the feel of his warm skin against hers, the musky male smell of him, and the beat of his heart and sound of his breathing. It filled her with a sense of contentment and calm.
 
Suddenly Kagome felt his hand reach over and tickle her rib cage, making her giggle and squirm.
 
“Stop that InuYasha!” Kagome squealed.
 
“Stop that…” The hanyou mimicked, and moved to tickling her legs.
 
“You're asking for it!' Kagome crowed, and reached over to tickle him back.
 
“Try me,” InuYasha said. “I'm not ticklish.”
 
“Oh yeah, I bet I can find a ticklish spot on you!”
 
First trying his rib cage, Kagome got no response. InuYasha just glanced down at her, smirking. Moving to his legs, he was as still as a stone. With a huff and then a wicked smile, Kagomes hand reached down to his balls, gently touching them with her finger tips.
 
“That ain't going to work either,” InuYasha said, grinning. “But keep doing it, that feels good.”
 
Sure enough, the hanyous only response was that his cock twitched and hardened. Kagome pretended to ignore it, and removed her hand.
 
“Hey, you going to leave me like this?” InuYasha said, as she rolled over on her side away from him. “Oh, no you don't!”
 
Grabbbing Kagome, InuYasha rolled her underneath him and began to tickle her fiercely. She giggled like mad, her legs kicking, and kept repeatedly telling him to stop. He stopped alright, as he sank his erection inside her, making her gasp and moan in pleasure. The tickle fest ended as they made slow, passionate love, Kagome cumming several times before InuYasha exploded deep inside her.
 
Parting from his wife, InuYasha and Kagome assumed their previous positions. A mischievous look that he did not see gleamed in her big, dark eyes, as he sighed contentedly.
 
Springing up, Kagome started tickling the inside of InuYashas sensitive ears, and he convulsed in helpless laughter, pulling up his legs in surprise.
“Gotch ya!” Kagome crowed in triumph.