InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire fighter ❯ The meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok to start off I am not good at spelling you can one look past it and read my story or two flame me but if yah flame me you should no that it would just be wasting your time because I enjoy a flame every once in a while lol. Now on with the story!
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
Disclaimer- I have never owned Inuyasha and I never will lol.
 
 
 
Inuyasha rolled over in his bed to see that he slept in. ~Hm it has to be a little past 3:00pm…Man what am I going to do until I meet with that girl tonight.
 
 
Kagome rolled over in her king size bed, she pulled her black sheets above her head and groaned it's not night yet…What am I going to do, after asking her self that she felt her stomach growl. “Crap I forgot to drink my glass of blood. Kagome arose from her bed and slipped on her white silk robe.
 
 
Her house was very dark with black shades in ever window she only had a two bed room house with a living room and a work out room along with a kitchen and bath room. Kagome walked into her kitchen and flipped her lab top switch on and quickly walked over to the fridge to pull out a bottle which held thick red liquid inside. ~I hate doing this, but if I don't then I will die of starvation.~ Kagome thought as she grabbed a glass and started to pore her self some.
 
 
She drank every last drop of blood and licked her lips. ~If I didn't no it was blood I would say it was pretty goof.~ Kagome thought to her self as she sate down at her kitchen table and signed online.
 
 
Inuyasha on the other part of town was trying to get any leads on Kagomes death.
 
 
“I'm sorry sir but we do not know a girl by that name.” Misho spoke as she sate behind her desk. ~I wonder how this demon found Kagome…~
 
 
Inuyasha growled as he stared at the elderly woman. “Well my source says that she works here. “I'm just trying to confirm if they are right.
 
 
“Nope...And if you ask me one more question sir I will have to have a guard escort you out of here, Your messing with the government by messing with me!” Misho spoke angrily.
 
 
Inuyasha stood and smiled. ~I'm so going to kill Miroku for lying to Me.~ “Yeah I'm sorry yah old bat.” Inuyasha spoke as he headed out of the office pissed that he couldn't find anything on Kagome.
 
 
Kagome yawned and stood from her computer noticing that the sun would soon fall. ~I mine as well take a shower and train before I have to meet up with Inuyasha.
 
 
Twenty minutes later Kagome stood in all her glory, she wore a tight black long sleeve shirt that ended in a point right above her belly button. She had tight black pants on that looked like a second layer of skin along with to knife strapped on each rise and her hair was pulled up into a high pony tail. Her beautiful sword lay across her back.
 
 
“Well Inuyasha tonight we will meet.” Kagome spoke as she dashed off into the cold night air.
 
 
Inuyasha through on his over coat and smiled at his self. “You poor girl…If you think I'll let you win this fight then you better think again.” Inuyasha spoke in a hushed voice as he ran full demon speed down the street.
 
 
Kagome entered the park but quickly regretted it when she was forced to fight by some idiot vampire.
 
 
“Well look what we have here, don't you know it's not safe to wonder the streets at night.” The man spoke as he jumped out of the way of the girls sword.
 
 
“I'm the scares thing I have seen yet fucker.” Kagome charged at the vamp and watched him jump out of the way. “Why don't you fight me like a real man.”
 
 
“You little bitch…..” The vampire suddenly turned into dust. When the dust faded there stood Inuyasha in all his glory.
 
 
“Ha…You couldn't even beat a vampire, Kagome, How do you think you will win against me?” Inuyasha taunted
 
 
 
Ok I'm ending it here yeah I know I suck but ill have the next chapter up later today or some time tomorrow until then review and tell me what yah think.