InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Hunters ❯ Vampire exterminators ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
She slipped on her black leather pants, pulled over her skin tight gray top tied back her long black hair and stepped into her short tomb boots. She strapped on her belt and hooked on her guns, knives, and other few utilities needed for the night. As she was about to walk out the door her phone rang.
“Hello?”
“They're here” the voice on the other end whirled with a soft yet hard ring through her ears.
“I'm coming” she hung up and pulled on her trench coat while running out the door. She hopped into her slick black car and sped off silently.
The night was cool with a light wind freezing all it touched within seconds. The streets sparkled with lights as cars drove by, music cracked through the many buildings in the town. She came to a skidding halt in front of a, what looked like abandoned warehouse. She slid into the shadows on the side of the building.
“They're inside” the voice from the phone was clear and close, the moon's light revealed a figure. This person wore a stretchable skin tight black outfit that covered her from head to toe. She wore knee high flat boots and had the same belt.
“Ms. Higurashi we…”
“Sango I know this is important but stop calling me by that name”
“Kagome!” Sango pushed Kagome into the street as the wall burst open, Sango had back flipped onto a dumpster and threw two small metal razors at them.
“Ah so it is you two again I see…” a smooth but dark laughed as he jumped into the air and landed in front of Kagome. Kagome smiled playfully and pulled out two guns as she jumped back onto her car shooting at the two of them.
“Kagome now!” Sango jumped and tripped one of them while punching another Kagome threw her guns into her backseat and pulled out an almost white knife. Kagome jumped and while still in the air she quickly threw the knife at the heart of what seemed to be the strongest of them.
“Ah!” the man stumbled forward and his head began shaking at an inhuman speed, his skin stretched until finally it ripped apart. He flew into the air in his true form, his black wings sliced threw the air as he flew at Kagome but as he got closer he fell onto the ground. Sango kicked his hand to the side as she walked by and his whole body turned to dust and blew away, the others of them already gone.
“Heh finally got `em” Kagome slapped the sweat from her forehead
“Ya after 2 years, I'm a bit relieved” Sango pulled off her mask and let her hair fall free.
“So… since we're done here for the time being… shall we” Kagome unlocked her car and as the hood folded down she had already taken her coat off and let her hair down as the perfect outfit.
“Kagome… you take too long to get ready” Kagome looked at Sango who had somehow changed and now wore a black skirt and a red top with ankle boots.
They both got into the car after putting their equipment in a secret holder under the back seat.
“So where did you go all day before now?” Kagome asked pulling onto the busier road.
“I had to go run some errands”
“Ya I saw you got us some food but… you went somewhere else didn't you?”
“No…” Sango looked to the side trying to hide a blush
“I can't believe it!” Kagome laughed speeding up to pass a car
“I did not!” Sango smiled pushing Kagome on the shoulder
“Right I believe you Sango, I'm still surprised though”
“Shut up and park” they pulled into a club parking lot and hopped out, Kagome grabbed her bag and walked to the entrance.
“ID please” an extremely board bald man said holding out his hand to the girls, who had jumped to the front of the long line into Break. They handed the man their ID's and walked in.
“Are you sure about this place!?” Sango yelled over the loud music
“Ya Kanna told me this place was excellent!” Kagome yelled back as they made their way to the quieter bar.
“Water”
“Bottled or iced?”
“Bottled” Sango ordered
“I'll have some sake” Kagome ordered turning back to Sango
“Isn't Kanna a little young to be at clubs?”
“Her sister Kagura brings her with a fake”
“Heh little sneaks, lucky we aren't the normal type of authority”
“Like we'd turn them in”
“True, true” Sango nodded paying the bartender for her drink and Kagome's.
“Lucky cause look who just walked in…” Kagome referred to the whore that had just entered the club. She had long black hair swaying behind her, she walked in her breasts perched half out of a white tube top. Her skin white as paper all the way out from under an almost not even mini skirt to her knee high leather boots that would make any other girl fall flat on her face. Men looked at her with desire, women with disgust. She gave a cruel smile and began dancing which intimidated the other woman on the floor.
“Wow I never knew that they came into clubs like this anymore” Sango and Kagome looked back at the entrance right as 2 boys came in. one with long practically white hair tied back, he wore a soft black baggy shirt un buttoned to reveal a tight black muscle shirt that hugged his well built body to a girl's fullest dreams. His dark blue jeans hung on his hips just enough to show his boxers but not swing down his ass. The other man that had come in with this white haired beauty had short black hair with a small pigtail tied in the back. This one wore a purple collard shirt unbuttoned just enough to give a taste of his sculpted chest he wore black jeans that didn't hang down but didn't squeeze his sides. They both walked up to the bar and ordered beers while glancing at the commotion with the hooker then spotting Kagome and Sango who had quickly turned their glances to the floor.
“Dance?” Kagome offered setting down her drink. From the corners of their eyes they saw the two men talking and looking at the 2 of them but they dismissed it as Sango and Kagome walked to the floor just as a new song came on.
 
Y'all pretty ladies around the world got a weird thing to show ya…
Kagome and Sango moved their hips to the beat and began dancing
Wave your hands in the air like you don't care…
The other girls finally forgot the raven haired slut and began dancing their own dances again to the song
Do your dance do your dance quick man…
“Seems this song has an effect on people!?” Kagome joked
“That or they just got sick of her!” Sango pushed back, the 2 began dancing with a few people then a group as the floor sucked them in. Kagome could now only see Sango's hair swinging side to side as she danced, she turned to the tall guy that had begun to dance with her and smiled in a kind but playful manner. He was tall had short brown hair and cute blue eyes but something about him just made Kagome board so she moved to the next person which just happened to be the black haired man she saw come in not too long ago. She gave a side smile and his reply was a narrow smile that said -I'm plotting something that will blow you away- (or something like that). He put his right hand on her waist and she put her left arms around his neck as they danced.
Sango peeked over and held back a laugh as she saw what Kagome was doing, the look on her friends face always appeared when she was about to do something drastic, Sango almost felt bad for the guy. With that she noticed who Kagome was dancing with and had to try harder to hold back her laugh as the guy plainly had an idea as well but definitely far more or less interesting than Kagome's.
Kagome dipped and arched her back while flying back up she put her back to the guy as she spun around him in a swift motion. The man moved back a step and… suddenly the lights went off and the music stopped. A few girls had screamed, the noise turned to an almost yelling as the people started talking and complaining. Kagome stood there her arms still on the guy's neck and his hand sort of on her hip… the noise stopped as a loud smack was heard. Kagome moved back form the guy and heard him mumbled, she had slapped him when he had put his hand on her ass without caution. The lights flickered back on and the music began booming through the speakers, immediately everybody began dancing. Kagome had backed up into something not so hard and now saw that it was the black haired man's friend. She looked at his eyes and was shocked by the golden color.
“Excuse me” she blushed backing up, he gave a sly smile as she walked by.
“Kagome!” Sango met Kagome at the bar
“Sango?” Kagome looked at her friend who was breathing a bit heavy for just dancing “Wha… what's wrong? What happened?”
“You…” Sango looked at Kagome and raised her hand… Sango burst out in laughter as she saw Kagome's frightened face.
“I'm so… sorry Kagome… the look on… your face HA, HA, HA!” Sango held her sides laughing
“Sango!” Kagome pushed her friend and walked past her, Sango quickly settled down and caught up with her friend
“Kagome I didn't…” Kagome turned around with a large smile and laughed
“That was mean Kagome real mean” the two ordered more drinks and sat at a small wooden table near the back.
“Did you have fun with him?” Sango set her chin on her hand and smiled at Kagome
“Oh you mean the pervert? Oh ya I had fun”
“Pervert?”
“You're talking about the black haired guy that came in with the long haired one right? Well while the lights were out he got the brilliant idea to rub my ass!”
“Oh, thought he looked like someone more interesting”
“Ya I thought so too…” Kagome looked over at the dance floor and saw the white haired man… he looked as if there was no ground to dance on, as if he was on a cloud…
“Shall we go back and dance some more?” Sango offered waving her hand in front of Kagome's face
“Huh! Oh ok” Kagome jumped up with a smile
“Gods you remind me of a little kid you know that Kagome”
“Hey not my fault I like to play, I'm only 18”
“And you drink sake” Sango muttered under her breath as they walked back to the floor.
Sango danced with 2 guys while Kagome moved around switching from partner to partner, she danced for a while with a short stubby man then moved. To her luck or un-luck she came to the black haired hussy. They looked each other in the eye and didn't smile or nod just danced, the crowd began forming a circle for the two competing partners as they both moved their bodies opposite but together (not together like on each other but like you know). The girl gave Kagome one of the coldest stares anything had ever given her, not even they had given her such competitive glares. Kagome came back with a dark smirk and did a back cartwheel surprising even Sango as she watched from the bar. The girl beat the cartwheel by hopping on stage and using the pole to her every benefit.
Sango shivered and turned her eyes away form Kagome and the other girl to see a man walk in, if that's what you wanted to call him anyway. He had long black hair that suit his outfit which was a tight fish net muscle shirt and shiny black pants over black leather boots. He wore black gloves over his cold white skin, his red eyes gave a sparked grin at women. He walked, the people he passed nudged others and a crowd watched him make his way onto the floor.
Sango squeezed her glass so tightly she heard it crack and so put it down, her hands balled up in fists as she tried to get to Kagome who was now on the stage as well still competing with the hussy.
Kagome felt not shivers but ice poke down her spine, she turned and saw Sango who motioned to the man who also drew a crowd as he made his way to the stage area. She jumped into the air and flipped a few times over the crowd and near the door. Sango let out a frustrated sigh as she moved out of the crowd to Kagome. The crowd cheered for Kagome as she smiled and turned to leave with Sango behind her. She had never jumped like that before but hadn't the time to thank her lucky stars for the safe landing as she was about the have yet another job to finish tonight.
 
The music pounded on as Sango and Kagome had changed back into the outfits they had on earlier, their belts strapped on tightly. Kagome was about to walk back into the club to find him when a high pitched scream was heard. As Kagome and Sango ran past the doorway Kagome took notice of the dancing that was like before the hooker woman had come in. She knew who this victim was. They jumped over cans and found a girl screaming while being backed into a corner by the long black haired man.
“Help me! Please help me!” the girl had short black hair and wore a tiny black dress tied together on the sides by a red sash. In the middle of the ally was the black haired whore form the club. Now he was after another whore who must have been working on the side roads.
“Yo! I told you things to LEAVE GIRLS ALONE!” Kagome ran at it with 2 large knives held out at the sides, he jumped into the air large black wings opening form his back.
“Ah!” the short haired girl fainted and Sango moved her to the side. The creature came down sweeping his claws at Kagome.
“Damn!” Kagome searched her belt but couldn't find her guns
“Kagome!” Sango tossed her one of hers and Kagome aimed for the creature's wing. She shot right at the edge where the wing and his back met, hitting the direct spot the bullet tore of it's wing forcing him to the ground with an angry yell.
“You fucking humans I'll kill you!” he paid little attention to Sango but knew she was there, he sped towards Kagome and she readied herself but was surprised when he ducked and slipped to the side in seconds. She blinked and turned to catch him just as he slashed at her luckily only nipping her shoulder as she rolled to the side and quickly got back up. Sango threw a small piece of broken glass while running and jumping over the creature catching his attention. She was fast but he was faster and stronger, Sango was thrown into the brick wall the air knocked out of her. Kagome short at the center of his forehead to get him away from Sango and as quickly as the bullet left the gun he was in front of her with a shadowed leer he had her pinned to the wall. She could feel her wind pipes touching as he crushed her neck, she saw black in the corners of her eyes but still fought as she stabbed him several times in the ribs…
A loud crack was heard and the creature let go of Kagome and focused his attention on the 2 new humans. They wore all black outfits even their faces under masks but Kagome could see long white hair in a braid swing out form under the black…
 
Kagome breathed and almost coughed from the forcefulness of air, she opened her eyes to see dark purple ones looking down at her. She turned her head and saw Sango passed out and bandaged next to her. She looked back at the person but they were retreating from the scene. A few more seconds and Kagome had fully awoken, she stood up and looked around cautiously but saw that she was safe. She went over to the body of the long haired girl and closed the girl's lifeless eyes.
“A monster” Kagome turned to find that the short haired girl had pushed herself into a corner frightened.
“Ma'am what is your name”
“It was a monster!” the girl grabbed Kagome's arm
“What is your name!”
“Y… Yuri… what… what was it? That creature?!”
“That was a vampire, please you must come with me” Kagome noticed Sango had woken up and was still grasping her legs.
“I want to go home”
“It's not safe for you to go home, he'll come back for you”
“Why, why! All I wanted to do was make some money and then that thing!”
“Please calm down” Sango helped the girl up
“Kagome what happened? I'm so sorry I was so weak and he surprised…”
“It's ok Sango, you were so not weak, and he was just strong that's all. Now come on” Kagome walked to the car as Sango helped the girl in.
“Who were those others? I know someone helped us did you see who?” Sango asked as she put Kagome trench coat around the startled girl's shoulders.
“No I only remember… no” Kagome lied, she knew who it had to have been. The 2 men they saw before. This vampire was new and the men must have followed him here.
“Great…” Kagome sighed as she started the car and drove out of the now empty parking lot.
 
It had been three days now, the news was filled with new murders.
“Ya I'm pretty sure he was a new leader. Now the vampires are killing more… this is getting way out of control. Now we have to baby sit this hooker”
“I'm not a child!” the girl Yuri yelled form the couch.
“Shut up!” Kagome leaned back in her chair
“Don't worry if those guys followed it here…”
“If they followed it here, it means that this one is stronger than any we've ever had to deal with. Meaning that they could handle or hold him there.” Kagome stated plainly
“Well either way we still need to sleep. Come on Kagome if you don't sleep I'll be forced to…” Sango was interrupted by the phone
“Hello?” Kagome chimed in a not so happy tone
Kagome” the voice on the other end whispered
“Yes this is Kagome, who is this?”
Heh, heh” the line hung up
“Kagome? Who was it?”
“I'm not sure… but it was weird as if… gods I don't know I'm tired. I'm gonna go take a bath ok”
“Ok I'll watch Yuri”
“Thanks Sango, hey Sango?”
“Ya?”
“I love you, you know as a sister. Your such a great partner and all”
“Kagome shut up” the 2 smiled at each other. Kagome walked up stairs and started the water running as she got a towel and put in bubbles. She tied up her hair and slipped into the tub.
“Hmm” she closed her eyes and lay back letting the sweet scent of flowers graze her senses.
 
Sango had just sat down with the girl sleeping next to her on the couch when she heard Kagome scream! She jumped up the girl had awoken and they both ran up the stairs, Sango kicked in the door.
“Kagome what's…!” Sango's vain popped as she saw Kagome was only freaking over a bug
“Eh heh, heh sorry” Kagome gave a stupidity smile as she waved them out.
Sango sat on the couch and flipped through the channels as the girl got herself a drink of water.
“Um miss Sango?”
“Ya?”
“Do you think you could teach me to fight like you and miss. Kagome did that night?”
“You don't have to call us miss, and sure” Sango smiled as did the girl as she sat down on the couch. “You know you're really young to have been doing that kind of job”
“I know, I just started that night so I'm still…”
“Why were you doing that kind of thing in the first place?”
“My mom died last week, my brother and dad moved away and I needed money to support myself and live”
“You don't have any…”
“My family on my moms side died and my dads… they never really liked my mom or me…”
“I'm sorry, you know, since you have no one who will take you and since you really have no choice. You can live here” Sango hugged the girl
“Thank you, for everything you 2 have done”
 
Kagome walked down the spiraled stairs her black shoes clicking in a rhythm. She put one last clip in her hair and was ready for the night.
“Kagome where… wow!” Sango looked at Kagome's outfit and was shocked. She wore a slim blue dress just above the knees with slits up to her thighs. Her shoes were black with lace wrapping around her legs just under her knees, she wore her hair up with her bangs down and a few curled strands dangling down her neck.
“Like it?”
“Ya but shouldn't we be more concerned about the new vampire…?” Sango put her hands on her hips “And besides that dress shows way too much”
“Oh I haven't put the strings on yet, hold on” Kagome pulled out two dark blue strings and through holes that Sango hadn't seen on the slits she strung them through. The slits were tied all the way down but showed some skin still.
“Heh” Kagome smiled like a child and hopped down the last few steps
“Kagome you are hopeless in a way that I love” Sango hugged her friend and handed her, her bag.
“Thank you, oh we're gonna be late”
“We're?” Sango lifted a curious eyebrow and looked at the stairs where Yuri was now standing. She wore a white ribbon in her hair and a long black halter top dress with lace tied around the front.
“When you said you didn't want to come I didn't want to go alone and…”
“Jeez Kagome you let her put such a bad bow together like this” Sango laughed and fixed Yuri's hair bow then waved bye as they left. She sat on the couch with her kitten Kirara and watched a movie.
 
“Wow you drive so easily Kagome!”
“Ya I've had lots of practice since with all the vampire hunting and stuff” Kagome shrugged and the 2 smiled
“Shall we” Yuri and Kagome hopped out of the car and walked into a restaurant called Black and Blood.
“Odd name for a place like this” they walked in and looked around. There were white curtains lined with gold and the tables were all elegant red wood. The dance floor was painted silver with a picture of an ocean and sunset on it. The ceiling had black chandeliers with blue or purple light bulbs.
“Then again I guess not” Kagome went up to a waiter but he didn't see her and walked away
“Damn these people are stupid. Excuse me can I have a table for…” the waiter turned around and Kagome froze. This wasn't any ordinary restaurant it was a feeding base for vampires! Kagome backed up and jerked Yuri behind her.
“K… Kagome…?”
“Yuri get to the car and lock all the doors, don't get out and don't let anyone in even if it looks like me”
“Why?”
“Just go” Kagome pushed Yuri out of the restaurant and kicked one of them back as they had jumped forward at her. Yuri ran for the car but was blocked by one of them. She searched her purse for the knife Sango had given her but dropped it while ducking from an air attack. She screamed and hit the vampire with her bag then jumped into the car but couldn't close the door with one of the vampire pulling out her leg. She screamed and kicked then felt claws cutting her ankle. She grabbed on to the steering wheel and held back a painful yell as her ankle was twisted. The door opened all of the way and a vampire picked her up by her wrist.
“Let me go!” she kicked them in the gut and as the grip was loosened she ran back into the restaurant for Kagome. She opened the doors with the vampires behind her and saw Kagome in the middle of jumping over one of them but was thrown hard to the ground by another.
“Kagome!”
“Yuri I said in the… car!” Kagome got up blood dripping form her lip.
“I can't!” Yuri screamed and ducked under a table kicking one of the monsters away from her.
“DAMN IT! FUCK YOU!” Kagome pulled out a gun and shot at everything around her. She opened her eyes and shot another vampire as it ran towards her.
“Yuri get over here!” Kagome was backing up to the door and Yuri ran to get behind her when she felt something grab her dress, she turned and saw a vampire with half it's face shot of by the gun.
“Ah!” Yuri closed her eyes and kicked and punched like a maniac, it let her go and she opened the doors as her and Kagome ran to the car.
“Yuri take this!” Kagome tossed her a gun from the backseat and Yuri's eyes went wide
“It's ok” Kagome reassured her and skidded out of the parking lot.
“Where are we going? Now home!?”
“No I'm leading them to a field where no one will see us” Kagome made a sharp turn and Yuri looked back to see nothing behind them
“Their not following us”
“Don't be so sure about that Yuri, looks are always deceiving” Kagome stopped and jumped out immediately punching a vampire that had come at her. Yuri jumped when another vampire hit her window and broke the glass. She was pulled out, the broken glass slicing her skin. She took the gun and pointed it behind her shooting, out of luck she got it and jumped up. Yuri ran over near Kagome and shot a few more of them.
“Yuri here” Kagome threw her more ammo and jumped on top of her car, the string on her dress ripped which allowed her easier movement.
“DAMN IT'S NO USE THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM!” Kagome jumped into the air with her knives she cut a few and kicked t he rest as she landed on her right hand holding herself up.
“Yuri I want you to drive to an area with more people ok!”
“What about you!?”
“I'm gonna handle this but I need you to go so you don't get hurt! Stay with crowds of people and I'll find you later ok!”
“But!”
“GO NOW!” Kagome glared at Yuri, she got into the car Kagome keeping the other vampires away from her as she started up. She gave one last look at Kagome and sped off down the street.
With Yuri gone Kagome had this chance to show her true strength and finish this fight. She pulled a small crystal out of her purse and did what looked like praying. The crystal glowed pink and…
Yuri stopped at a supermarket and ran in trying to look as normal as possible. She went into the bathroom as a few women left she splashed water on her face and looked at the gun. She put it in her purse and fixed her hair and clothes, wiping the blood form her ankle and wrapping her hair ribbon around the wound.
“I hope Kagome's ok” Yuri looked at her reflection
“Of course I am” Kagome stood at the door
“Kagome!?” Yuri ran and hugged her new friend “How did you…?”
“It's a secret now let's go home before Sango begins to worry” Yuri smiled and followed Kagome but wondered how she could have done that so quickly, she was worried but didn't show it as they left. Kagome open the door to a black car but it wasn't Kagome's.
“Where's your car Kagome?”
“It got pretty banged up so I jacked this one” Kagome shrugged “get in hurry”
“But I had your car”
“Come on”
“No…” Yuri backed away “You're not Kagome…” Yuri pulled out the gun
“Yes I am now hurry up and get in”
“Say my name”
“What? Why?” Kagome looked at Yuri confused
“Say it”
“No, now come on”
“You're lying! You're not Kagome!” Yuri shot at Kagome's hand and no blood came out
“Who are you!?” Yuri backed away ready to shoot again, people leaving the store screamed and looked at Yuri horrified.
“Get in!” Kagome's voice was now a male's voice it had a strong ring to it but was nowhere near being kind
“No!” Yuri screamed and aimed for it's heart, the look alike Kagome jumped up and knocked Yuri down. It took the gun and threw Yuri into the backseat quickly driving from the scene, sirens of cops was heard and the look alike sped down an empty street.
“Little bitch look what you did to your dear friend” it held it's hand in Yuri's view, dark blood flowing out and onto the seats.
“No!” Yuri kicked at the wheel and the car went out of control for a minute but it got the car back under control now holding her ankle.
“Mm such soft skin form such a violent human” it licked her ankle and bit, she winced and felt her blood leaving her leg and entering it's mouth
“Stop!” Yuri tried to kick but was quickly feeling weaker, as she was about to close her eyes and sleep she saw Kagome and Sango's warm smiles. She opened her eyes noticing the car had stopped and it was coming back to her.
“NO!” Yuri punched it and opened the door, she ran down the street glancing over her shoulder she saw it just standing there. She looked forward and ran into a hard cold body. She fell to the ground and looked up to see the man that had killed her friend Kikyou (the hooker of course). She screamed as he came down…
 
Kagome fell to the ground all the vampires around her had turned to dust and blew away. She got up and heard sirens she looked and saw police cars heading towards the supermarket.
“Yuri!” Kagome pulled herself up and stumbled in the direction of the store. Kagome leaned on a building and heard screaming she went around the other side and saw a black car with blood on the wheel. She looked over and saw the vampire from the other night and another one that had half of her face they were both on the ground feasting on a poor victim.
“YURI!” Kagome screamed bloody murder the 2 vampires looked up with cruel smiles. Kagome saw Yuri's body parts, everything bloody and deformed now.
“YOU BASTARDS!” Kagome pulled out a gun and shot at the vampire that looked half like her, she threw a knife at it's heart and killed it easily. It's dust blew away with the wind but now came the problem of the other vampire.
“So delicious… another soft mortal to devour in such short time… I shall savor your blood the most” he came towards her, Kagome picked up another knife but he was close enough and kicked it away. He pushed her to the ground, her body too weak to fight him. She felt his icy hands caress her neck and more than shivers crawled around her back. She could feel his breath against her neck as he…
Kagome was pushed back as this vampire was being attacked by something else. She got up and felt, he hadn't bitten her yet luckily. She grabbed her white knife and as he was distracted she stabbed him but he had moved causing her only to hit his upper rib.
He growled but didn't have time to do anything to her. He turned to the other attackers and decided to leave for the night. Kagome fell to the ground crying for her now dead friend Yuri. Her body had been turned into ripped meat and left to rot on the street. She looked up with teary eyes at the ones who had saved her, they were the same 2 people from before but now the one with purple like eyes was leaning against the bloody black car as the other came up to Kagome.
“I'm sorry for your loss ma'am. I must ask you to please stop trying to fight these creatures and stay away form these areas” he held out a hand but she didn't take it
“I don't take orders from you!” she stood up her eyes filled with more than just rage and determination.
“Ma'am…”
“Look mister!” she poked his chest “I have been killing those damned vampires for years! Then you come and try to tell me to stay away! I don't fucking think so pal! You were too weak to keep that vampire in your own town so now you've cornered him here without thinking of the many innocent people who will die because of this!...” as she was about to say something else, and had already cornered him he put his hand over her mouth. Even though his eyes were masked by black she stared into them unaware of the affect.
“I'm sorry” was all he said as he walked away with his partner. She looked at the other and saw him wink at her as they disappeared.
 
Sango woke up from Kagome and Yuri coming home, she went to open the door to only find Kagome!
“Where…”
“Dead” Sango took notice to the blood on Kagome's hands and face. Kagome walked past her and went upstairs.
 
 
Hey disclaimer! I do not own Inuyasha but I do own this little story of mine! Hope you liked it the next chapter will be up soon! R&r plz, lata!