InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Meetings ❯ The Dream Becomes Reality ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Vampire Meetings
 
OMFG! I finally updated!!!!! Aren't you people happy? Lol, here's the second chappi! Hope you like it!
 
Recap: I suddenly wake up in a cold sweat…surprisingly in my bed... and held my hand to my heart. I feel that my heart is rapidly beating like crazy.
 
“Wow…..I'm sooo glad that it was just a-“I stop in mid-sentence and I could swear that my heart stops as I feel two medium sized puncture holes on my neck……
 
 
Chapter 2 - The Dream Becomes Reality
 
I scream as I run to my mirror. I gasped as the marks from the dream were there! I think back to the dream as I remember what the mysterious vampire said
 
Flashback
 
Once he gets to me, he turns my neck forcefully then….he bites me! I scream in pain, tears flowing from my eyes. Then, he whispers in my ear, saying something for the first time “Remember Kagome, It's all in your head. But not for long…….”
 
End Flashback
 
I`m so damn confused!! I have never even met this boy in my life! And now he's invading my dreams?! Does this mean he knows where I live and what my thoughts are?! I……I don't even know anymore! This is just too frustrating…..
 
I walk to my kitchen and get a pack of ramen and wait for the water to boil. As I'm waiting I get a sharp stabbing pain in my neck where my bite mark is. I fall on my knees grasping my neck because the pain won't stop. I, then, all of a sudden feel like it's not even there. Unfortunately, when I reach up to touch my neck, it's still there.
 
I go to the stove and the water's boiling. I put the ramen in and a couple minutes later, my ramen's done. I pour it in a bowl and bring it to the table. I sit down and twirl the noodles around my spoon then put it into my mouth…..and spit it right out. Kami! It tastes like gunpowder….not that I know what gunpowder is….but jeez! What the heck do they put in this stuff?! Wait…….it's not the food…..it's me!
 
I throw out the ramen and take out an apple. The same thing happens. I need to find out what's going on!
 
I wait until nightfall and head to the graveyard. I look for the vampire boy, but all I find is a stray black cat….. Then, see a giant stone tomb-house-coffin like thing. I look at the door and it's off its hinges. As I walk inside, I get a cold chill. I get all the way inside and see a stone coffin. I go up to it and I read the inscription:
 
Inuyasha Tashio
Lived 1500 - Died 1517
A son, brother, and fierce warrior
Cause: bitten by a vampire
 
I get shocked by the last part. I wonder if the vampire that bit him was the same one that bit me……but why am I still alive?! I look at the engraving on the coffin. It's a giant rose wrapped around a giant sword that looks like a fang. I stop reading and my heart stops as I hear footsteps behind me. Before I turn around I hear a husky, deep voice that sounds oddly familiar.
 
“Well, well, look at who I found reading my coffin” The voice says
 
I turn around and see the vampire from my dream. Everything from the silver hair to the golden-amber eyes was what I remember from my dream. He smirks, showing his fangs, and comes towards me. I start getting a little dizzy as I think about what might happen. “Oh, Kami,” I think,” I'm gonna die….” My vision gets blurry and I instantly fall towards the ground. The last thing I see is that boy looking down at me.
 
In the middle of the night, I wake up. I look at my clock and see that it's 1:00 in the morning. I think to myself “Was it all just a dream?” but my fears are soon confirmed as a shadow emerges from my window and I see the boy again.
 
“Who are you? What do you want from me??” I ask, as I look at him.
 
He once again, doesn't reply. I get frustrated and get up off my bed. I walk directly over to him and stand a good 5 inches away from him and look up into his eyes. I say it again, sternly.
 
“Who are you?” I ask once more.
 
He smirks again, this time, he looks down at me and holds my chin, looking deep into my eyes. I wonder what he's planning, for I see a gleam in his eyes that makes me doubt his intentions.
 
“I think you wouldn't want to know my name….for then I would have to do something that you wouldn't enjoy….although I would” He says, still smirking.
 
I look into his golden-amber eyes and say it again, just to prove my point.
 
“Who. Are. You?” I say, repeating the words forcefully and demanding, letting him know that I was stubborn and not afraid of whatever he'd do.
 
He flashed another smirk, this time with a hint of amusement in his eyes. He then, once again, grabbed my chin and examined me. Then, out of nowhere, the cat from earlier appeared. I hear the boy growl and then, the cat changed into another boy. He had black hair with a small ponytail and his eyes were a dark shade of violet.
 
“Miroku, can't you see that I`m busy?” the boy demanded.
 
`Miroku' as he called him, looked at him, then me. The lecherous look in his eyes told me that I shouldn't be alone with him.
 
“Well, well, I hadn't known you had such beautiful company, I'll leave you two alone…” He said as he left smirking.
 
What the hell? What's with that guy?? I looked over in the direction Miroku left in, then back to the vampire. He took my chin once again….and by this time I was getting tired of it. This time was different, however. When he looked into my eyes, all of a sudden, he kisses me!!! My eyes fling open as his lips touch mine. It was only for a brief second, but it felt like forever. I was blushing so hard that even a fire truck would look pale in comparison. His lips left mine as he said his final farewell for the night.
 
“By the way, my name is Inuyasha, and I'll be back for you, Kagome…” He said as Inuyasha flew out my window and into the night. I'm still a little red as I keep thinking about the kiss. I try to shake it off by getting ready for bed, but I can't take my mind off of it.
 
As I lay in bed, I fall asleep, thinking about what could possibly happen the next time I see this mysterious Inuyasha….
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
kk, people, that's the chappie! Sorry it took so long, my computer finally got fixed just the other day, so now I can update. Also, if you read my other story “Internet Meetings” will be updated shortly. I hope you liked this chapter, I'll cya later ^^
 
~Inuslover~