InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vampires can love too ❯ Day Walkers ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors note: This time I am ooberly serious, if you are against yaoi stories then don't read this one. This story I think is probably a dark fic but I am not sure. Also when I first thought up this story I knew everything about Fallen (pronounced Fay-lien) my third Vampire. I knew that Fallen was quite tall, had shoulder length fading dark brownish black hair, had Black Obsidian eyes and was quite a dark person. I knew too that Fallen falls in love with a mortal. But no matter what all that I knew about Fallen didn't clue me in on what gender Fallen is. All of you who know my writing and me should also know that I usually don't write stories like this. But unfortunately as this is new territory for me…*glares at an evil thought* in writing I mean…well anyways if you are against yaoi don't read this. Yes this is a (n) Inu/Kag and San/Mir pairing story it just also happens to have oc/oc pairing too. Please read and review…I want to know what you seriously think about this story…Onegai review…arigato… oh and this \ / is Fallen speaking in his mind, [ ]is Kagome and Sango's is ` ` , Sakki's is ~ ~ and Inuyasha's is ^ ^ okay one more thing when they are thinking it looks like this {} got it? *goes off to make a phone call to best friend*

Disclaimer:

Sakki-*looks up at the disclaimer waiting for Loki, her muse to write it in.* Loki where are you? *Looks at clock and sets head on table to wait for Loki.*

It was the time of sunset, the period of the day when the day walkers and night walkers switch places. When creatures of all kinds come out all over the earth, even though some can and could come out to mix with the day walkers, some do just that. Tonight was to be a new moon, a vampire's favorite time of the month. In all of Texas there was only one group of Vampires, Ketsuekionna that usually only came out at night. The leader of the group was named Fallen (Fay-lien), Fallen was quite tall and cute with its hair just past the shoulders of a fading dark brownish black color. Fallen also had entrancing eyes of a deep obsidian black that was more like looking into an obsidian abyss. The next member of the trio was Sashay or Sango, she was about the same height of Fallen with long dark black brown hair, and Luke warm brown eyes. The last member of the group is Kay or Kagome as she goes by the name she was given when she lost her mortal soul. Kagome was a bit shorter than Sango and only had waist length black blue hair that brought out her stormy grey eyes, which seemed to have faded to a smoke grey/blue. Fallen's physical age was 17 even though he was much older, by far centuries older Fallen was named after the city he was born in, which was the very city he met Kagome in. Sango's physical age was 16 but much like Fallen she was much older, though she wasn't as old as Fallen. Kagome dropped her mortal name when she met Fallen, which was a week after she was changed, her physical age is 15 and she is the youngest in the group.

"Fallen what are we going to do tonight?" Kagome asked quietly, looking up from the book she was holding, "Same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world." Sango laughed silently and opened the door, "Very funny Fallen, if we aren't going to do anything then I am going to split and go down to that new club," she stepped out the door, "Oh Tsuki Hishu sounds like fun can I come?" Kagome piped up quickly following Sango. Fallen rolled his eyes and went to the balcony, as the chatter and noise in the house left with the girls silence rolled in thick and heavy like fog. Fallen turned and decided he too would go out tonight. Besides he was hungry having not eaten for awhile, perhaps he would find someone willing to give up their blood for his cause…

"Onegai Miroku, can I come too?" Miroku looked down at his sister, and frowned, "nee-chan I have to make sure you don't get hurt. I couldn't bear to loose you like our parents and we only just reunited two weeks ago." "Demo I am old enough to know what to do and what not to do." A girl about 5'3" ish with black hair (with red highlights) that just brushed her shoulders pleaded with her blue green eyes, "I promise to be good, at last I'm not a letch." Miroku glared at her and gave in, "fine but this isn't a usual club it just opened so lets try not to get kicked out Kay?" "Alright bro" she concluded hugging him briefly and then walked towards the stoplight to press the button. "Sakki are you really dieing to go to this club aren't you?" Sakki nodded eagerly, as the hand changed to the little person and she ran ahead. Miroku caught up and grabbed her shoulder stopping her, Sakki rolled her eyes knowing he was checking the length of her medieval black dress, "Onii-chan its ankle length" she cried out. "I know, just like that Goth cross, and dagger you wear is not a weapon" Miroku countered, as he led the way to the door…

Fallen sat in the darkest corner he could find waiting for his prey to show up, just slightly dozing he awoke completely as a man and a girl walked into the club. Fallen looked over and shook his head, {no I am not going to kill that one.} "So find anyone yet Fallen?" Kagome announced as she walked by the table, \No, I have yet to find one./ [What about the girl that just walked in?] \I am leaving, I will see you at home/ Fallen stood and in a second he was no longer there but standing on a bridge…

Miroku lost sight of his sister after she went to the ladies room but had a feeling she would be all right so he went and got some sake. Sakki on the other hand returned from the bathroom in time to be confronted by two burly men, "hey gorgeous wanna come with us?" Sakki shook her head no and tried to go back in to the bath room when she was grabbed. The guys shoved her out a side door and took her to a jeep in the parking lot. Soon they were on there way to a cliff which in turn caused them to drive past Fallen. {What are they going to do to me? I have got to get away from them.}

Fallen looked at the jeep as it drove past him and smirked, for there was the prey he was awaiting for, only he missed seeing the girl. {I guess I will get twice the meal tonight.} Seconds later Fallen sat on the jeep's hood as it came to a stop on the cliff. One of the guys pulled Sakki out of the car and whipped out his switchblade setting it to her neck. "I'll kill her man, don't come near me, I'll kill her." Fallen just shrugged and grabbed the guy closest to him, bringing his neck to his lips he fed quickly and then snapped the guys neck leaving him were he was. Fallen grinned a bloody grin and went quickly for the guy that held Sakki, as he grabbed the man freeing Sakki he accidentally pushed her over the edge of the cliff. "Kuso!" Fallen cursed he only meant to free the girl and leave her alone, he had two choices one let her die and feed on the man or two save her and kill him any ways. He took the latter choice and snapped his head before jumping off the cliff faster than time and grabbed Sakki. At the bottom of the cliff, and on firm ground Fallen looked down at the girl in his arms.

She was shaking from fear, but not of him. When Sakki looked up into his eyes she gasped at what she saw. "Who are you?" she asked softly reaching up to brush a strand of hair from his eyes. "Some one you need not know about. What is your name?" Fallen asked as he set her down, "My name is Sakki, what is yours?" "Fallen" Fallen mumbled, {what is this feeling, could it be her causing it?} Sakki looked up at Fallen and smiled shyly, "Thank you for saving my life Fallen, I hope we meet again but I need to run back to the club my brother must be worried about me."

Miroku looks over to the girl next to him and gropes her chest while saying a very drunken hello. The girl hit him over the head which caused him to drink while trying to figure out what he did wrong. Soon he got up and tried to dance on the dance floor but only managed to kiss the floor as he was to drunk to stand.

Fallen looked at the girl and nodded, "I will walk back with you for I have two sisters at the club waiting for me." Sakki tilted her head to the side{ {she is really cute, I am glad she rescued me. I am surprised but I really like her.} Fallen and Sakki walked in silence most of the way there each thinking about the other. `I see you have found a good meal', \Ah sister, no I saved her life and killed her kidnappers./, [Shouldn't she be dead by now. I thought you couldn't let your self be known. ], \well mortals shouldn't know who we are./, `She knows what most others do not perceive.'

Fallen's step faulted for a moment causing Sakki to reach out and touch her arm. "I'm alright" \She knows that I am female? But all mortals somehow believe I am male. / `Well you going to kill her or shall I?' Fallen hissed softly under her breath, \No one is going to kill her/ she replied as her and Sakki reached the club. "Thank you once again." Sakki began in her soft shy voice; as she turned to go into the club she paused and reached up to take off one of her necklaces, turning she quickly put it around Fallen's neck. The small dagger with two winged vipers curled around it protecting the rubies on the dagger gleamed in the light. "What is this for?" Fallen asked confused, but something in the girls eyes told her it was for her life. "For saving me, I want you to have it besides I can get another one." Fallen reached up and touched it briefly, before unsnapping a different chain, it was a small black obsidian stone that had a blood red ruby inset in the center. `What are you doing that is your soul' \I know but it also means that no one can kill her not even me. / [You are protecting her from yourself?] \Yes, don't ask why./ "Thank you, but what is this for?" Fallen gently put it around her neck and smiled, "It is for protection, never take it off. Promise me this, I must go now but I am sure we will meet again." "Sakki there you are," Miroku called stumbling down the stairs causing Sakki to turn away from Fallen, who took this chance to leave. "Demo…" she replied turning back to find Fallen gone. "Who were you talking too?" Sakki just shook her head, {just about the coolest person I know. Not to mention kawaii.}

Fallen laid in her room staring at the ceiling as her current favorite band played Sugar in the background. Kagome knocked on the door before opening it up, "Hey you really gave her your soul?" "Hai, weird thing is I can feel her thoughts," Fallen replied as she grabbed the remote to her stereo, put Liberate on then cranked it so it was on the highest volume it could be on. [Doing that isn't going to make them go away you know.] Fallen just glared at Kagome and then looked back at the ceiling, `What are you two talking about and why is the music so loud?' Of course as soon as Sango finished speaking the house became silent. [Fallen is having girl problems.] Kagome replied with a smile shutting the door to Fallen's empty room. Up on the roof Fallen laid back looking at the stars cursing under her breath. {I should not let this get to me; after all I gave her that necklace to protect her from me. I just never have to meet her again and I will be fine.} \I think I will cut my hair and spike it/ Fallen thought aloud to no one in particular, ~ don't cut it, I like it the way it is. ~ A voice answered rather sleepily. Fallen sat up and looked around, "Sakki," Fallen called out quietly in an awed voice but only silence came back to her. { {I am not going crazy, I need to get out more often.} Fallen jumped off the roof and walked to her room pausing only to draw her black curtains shut to keep out the sun, she slept.

~At +he 5aM3 t1M3 PH4ll3n W@5 0N +he R00f~

Sakki rubbed her eyes and looked around her room after glancing at her clock that annoyingly flashed 2:00am. Her eyes scanned the dark recess of her room, "Kuso" she muttered sleepily, { and I thought I heard a voice} , "Don't cut it I like it the way it is." She replied as she fell back down on to her pillow thinking she might as well reply to the voice and decide if she was sane later. "Hmm" Sakki said coming awake again a few seconds later; she glanced once more around her room thinking that maybe it was the silence that whispered her name.

Fallen opened her eyes to a small stream of sunlight, hissing involuntarily as well as out of habit she awoke and sat up, {I am so not in my room where the hell am I?} She let her eyes take in the room she was in, coming to a conclusion that it was slightly larger than hers, and wasn't black. Finally she let her eyes rest on the person asleep in a king sized bed. {Why the hell am I in her room?} Fallen asked her self as she glared at the sleeping girl, {now she is going to die.} Fallen walked swiftly over to the bed and reached for Sakki when she stopped at the sight of a chain. {Kuso I forgot she has my necklace; she is protected even from me. I have got to get the damn thing off her.} A loud noise erupted through the silence of the room which caused Fallen to jump slightly, Sakki moved swiftly to shut off the noise and mutter something about five more minutes. Fallen knew that was her clue to leave but found she somehow didn't want to leave. {Come on move you don't want a mortal to catch you.} Sakki sat up and rubbed her eyes; she turned her head to her window and tried to remember when she opened it.

Loki-*Walks into the room looking for Sakki* Sakki-san…

Sakki-*is asleep on her desk*

Loki-*sees her and decides since he didn't do anything at the beginning of this story he should be a good muse and let her sleep since it was three in the morning* Onegai review Sakki-san's story. We are also looking for a Beta Writer, if your interested e-mail Sakki-san at mercyonterra@yahoo.com with the subject Beta Writer, arigato. *Goes over to Sakki and puts blanket over her before going to lay on the roof, comes back into the room* I forgot to do the disclaimer sorry, Sakki-san doesn't own Inuyasha, but she does own anyone that isn't Inuyasha. *goes back to the roof*

~ Till Later love Sakki,and Loki ~