InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Varsity Drama ❯ A day at the fair ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Varsity Drama

Haruka-chan

Some umm Feedback to the people from Haruka-chan! ^^

DarkAnimeBunny:

H-chan: It's great to be called a dude, though I'm a girl, and the definition of "hoe" is that you sleep around with people your not in relationships with. And I don't feel that's what Kagome, Sango, and Rin do is what you label as hoes, because they're fooling around.

tai-spinark:

H-chan: Ok women are NOT sexist tell me something doesn't guys like big breast? That's sexist. There are some women who are generally sexist but most women do it to get a point across. Being the jealous type will only make you less popular with women I know we all want our partners for ourselves but that doesn't mean that you should be up their ass 24/7 and again I'm not a guy just in case you thought I was.

kiyoushi:

H-chan: Thank you again for the lyrics though I can't promise that I will use them, there are certain sort of songs I use and I hope you understand. ^^

AKA:

H-chan: Um I never meant for Himura to kiss better, because I hardly got into details with well anything that had anything to do with Himura and Rin. Sessy has the A+ going for him.

Rin:

H-chan: Character building is what this fic is all about. I mean who would want to read about smart Medical student (though that shows they are) I wanted to show that because your 20 doesn't mean you don't have a life anymore. A lot of people brought that issue with teachers dating students. Ok didn't you have a really cute young teacher? I mean other then that Himura and Rin knew each other long before they ended up with the teacher/student scenario. I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't date my professors but that doesn't mean that you can't see the possibilities.

Mai Yang:

H-chan: Himura and Rin will break up soon and I plan to do it so it doesn't seem that their getting together was a total waste. I mean we all have first loves. ^_~

fluffy+kagome=kawaii:

H-chan: ok I know again with the Rin and Teacher figure and that he's older. My mom was 10 years younger then my dad so I don't think 7 years will kill them, and again think cute young teacher who is nice and has a great smile.

Thank you all that reviewed if you have any question you can e-mail (Moondream1305@aol.com) me or just leave them in the review. I love all of your reviews. And I am sorry to tai-spinark and DarkAnimeBunny and anyone else if I said too much, I really love the word "dude" and I don't mind it if u use it with me as long as u know I'm not a guy. I'm sorry ^^

Day at the Fair and a few moments at night...Chapter 13

After waiting for what seemed like well a long time as Miroku and Inu-yasha put it, they were finally inside.

"Oh wow look at this place just gets better and better every time!" said Rin skipping towards the guy already selling popcorn and hot dogs.

"Hey Rin! You guys made!" said the hot dog guy.

"Oh yeah how could we miss out on your hot dogs?" asked Rin.

The guys flashed her his well smile.

"Ok give me 6 hot dogs, two large popcorn, and a purple cotton candy," said Rin.

"Are sure starting this early is smart?" asked the voice of none other then Himura. [AN: Don't kill me yet! By the way that isn't a lot compared to what I can eat muaahaha] Rin smiled and jumped into his arms.

"So glad that you made hmm just 2 1/2 hours later" said Rin.

He smiled. "Ok what should we do today?" asked Sango.

"I say we just eat and get on rides that won't make us lose our brunch" said Kagome taking a bite out of the hot dog. "Man Haki you make these dogs taste so good," said Kagome.

Sango and Rin smiled.

"Ok I'll see you guys in a little while" said Rin waving as she got her food and walked away with Himura.

"Well there goes my entertainment," said Haki. Kagome smiled.

"So what's up with those two?" asked Haki.

"Their going out nothing else" said Sango.

"So it finally happened Rin the temptress has been captured" said Haki.

"Well it doesn't take much if that's the guy she was saving herself for" said Kagome.

"You know Sango your still cute as ever" said Haki with a wink.

Sango blew a kiss at him.

"Excuse me but this is my girl friend and I think we should get going sweet heart" said Miroku pushing Sango towards anything that wasn't winking at her.

Kagome and Sesshoumaru chuckled.

"Hey Sesshoumaru why don't you come with me" said Kagome taking his arm and dragging him away.

"Hey what about me?" asked Inu-yasha.

"What about you?" asked Kagome.

Inu-yasha thought for a while, the last time he said something without thinking almost got him killed. "Nothing! I don't need you" he said as he walked off towards the girls that were waving towards him.

Kagome sighed. "When will he learn that he only hurts his own pride?" asked Kagome.

"Not any time soon" said Sesshoumaru.

"So tell me what are you going to do about Rin?" asked Kagome.

"Nothing" he stated.

"What why?" asked Kagome.

"Because that's how it is, she isn't single" said Sesshoumaru.

"So now she has to be single for her to be fought over?" asked Kagome.

"I don't fight for women" said Sesshoumaru.

"No of course not, but then when that certain woman drags you to a fair your willing" said Kagome.

Sesshoumaru was about to say something back when he hard someone calling him.

"Master Sesshoumaru!" yelled a short man that looked green, and in Kagome's personal opinion very ugly.

"Who is this that Sesshoumaru?" asked Kagome.

The short man looked from Kagome to Sesshoumaru then at where they were walking arm in arm. "Master?" he asked.

"This is Jaken our driver" said Sesshoumaru.

"O, how can he reach the pedal and watch the road?" asked Kagome.

"He doesn't actually drive he runs errands" said Sesshoumaru.

Kagome nodded. "Yeah glad to hear that, or you might be dead now" said Kagome.

Jaken glared at Kagome.

"What is it Jaken?" asked Sesshoumaru.

"Well master I called your house and the machine said that you were out to this fair, so I came to give you and Master Inu-yasha this, and also to check if you were feeling all right" said Jaken.

"Why wouldn't I?" asked Sesshoumaru.

"Master! Your are at a fair, lots of people!" said Jaken.

Kagome giggled while Sesshoumaru sighed and glared at Jaken. "You know what Sesshoumaru why don't you talk to your little driver while I go calm Inu-yasha down, before he burns something" said Kagome.

Sesshoumaru nodded.

"Who the hell does Sesshoumaru think he is? Kagome is all up his ass cause she feels bad for him anyway" said Inu-yasha as he shot another duck in the hunting booth. "Man I hate this" he said as he shot another one.

"Inu-yasha my hero" said a voice behind him, as he felt someone place their had on his back.

He turned and almost jumped to the ceiling like a cat for his life. "Kikyou! I thought you were in your room with your black eye, hey nice job fixing that by the way" said Inu-yasha.

"That's beside the point! Did you win me that stuff anima thingy?" asked Kikyou.

"It's called a dog you retard" said Kagome from behind.

Inu-yasha looked at her then noticed that Sesshoumaru wasn't with her. "Where is Sesshoumaru?" asked Inu-yasha.

"He met up with some guy name Jaken and the short guy was all bowing and freaking me out so I came looking for you" said Kagome.

"Don't you think you bothered him enough go away wanna be" said Kikyou.

"Gee why don't you stick that pole up your ass" said Kagome.

Inu-yasha pulled Kagome and his prize away, with Kikyou calling after them.

"Man what a bitch, I wonder if she gets run over by a car she'll die" said Kagome.

"The chance of that are very low" said Inu-yasha.

"Why?" asked Kagome.

"I tried that and she still came back" said Inu-yasha.

"Man talk about being in shape" said Kagome.

Rin and Himura held hands and got on a few rides. Rin could tell from the looks on his face that something was bothering him. She smiled and pulled him towards the small lake where you could rent a boat. Rin and Himura finally been alone away from noise and everything she looked at him.

"What's bothering you" she asked.

"Nothing I'm just a little tired from yesterday's classes.

"Stop lying to me I could see it on your face" she said.

He smirked and shook his head.

Rin placed a small kiss on his lips. "If you say so" she said.

He squeezed her hand. "It's nothing really. I'm just thinking and tired" he said.

"Ok" she said as she leaned in more for more kisses, which was returned. 'I know something is wrong' she thought. "I'm going to find out" she said against his lips.

"I bet you will" he said.

She laughed softly.

"So what you gonna do with that stuff animal?" asked Kagome.

Inu-yasha handed her the dog, "You could have it I guess" Inu-yasha.

Kagome smiled and took it from him. "Thanks Inu-yasha" she whispered placing a kiss on his cheek.

"You like Sesshoumaru?" asked Inu-yasha.

"No you big moron, if you focused your eyes on your brother for a second you would see that he's head over heels for Rin" said Kagome.

"He is?" asked Inu-yasha with question marks floating around his head.

"Yes! Now are you happy! I didn't mean to make you get all flustered I just wanted to convince him to tell her how he feels" said Kagome.

"Kagome don't get me wrong here but Rin has someone now, you just don't walk up to someone and go 'Hi how are you I know you have a boyfriend, but now that I think about it I'm in love you with' the world doesn't work like that" said Inu-yasha.

"Of course not Inu-yasha, but it will be easier for him. Rin is understanding" said Kagome.

"She isn't understanding enough to leave her boyfriend to get with Sesshoumaru" said Inu-yasha.

"You never know" said Kagome with a wink.

"You know what I'll have to take your word for it, it seems that nothing makes sense anymore" said Inu-yasha.

Kagome linked her arm with his and walked happily. "No that's why life is more exciting" she exclaimed.

Sango and Miroku got on the Ferris wheel.

"Sango I'm sorry" he said finally.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm sorry about everything I have been a total dick" he said.

She smiled and pecked his cheek. "You are a dick and your forgiven. I know you didn't mean it that way" she said.

"Huh?" asked Miroku.

Sango sighed and looked down at the festival and the small spots that were people. "I'm afraid that after you get what you want you'll leave! I don't mean to feel that way but I really do like you and no matter what I say or do I do like your funny ways and I like it when we're together" she said.

Miroku took her hand and smiled. "I feel the same way. Your great and I should be happy that you gave me a chance" he said.

Sango chuckled and kissed him. Miroku pulled her closer, letting his tongue trace her bottom lip and suck on it. They pulled away.

"And I like the way you do that" she whispered and winked.

Miroku smiled while in this head he was having a major nose bleed about what that meant, which a naked Sango and himself in his head rocking the boat.

"Can Kagome, Rin, Sango, and Shippou please report to the stage area, Thank you" said the speakers around the fair.

"I wonder what's wrong" said Kagome as she and Inu-yasha started to run towards the stage.

They got there to find Shippou breathing hard and Kirara trying to calm him down. Rin standing next Himura still stuffing herself, Sango and Miroku were smiling and making plans for the future, which probably will be forgotten the moment Miroku touches her ass. Sesshoumaru walking slowly with the green and short looking man followed him around.

"Well we have ourselves a full house" said Inu-yasha.

"Oh yeah the classic" said Kagome.

"Hey Hideki what's up?" asked Kagome.

"Ok the band that was to play today couldn't make it and since I know you guys are here, I wanted to ask a big favor" said the young man with the baseball cap.

"Sure Hideki we'll sing for you" said Sango.

"Yeah no complaints here" said Rin. Kagome smiled.

"Have the stage ready for us" said Shippou.

"Wait but there is one catch" said Hideki.

"What?" asked Rin.

"Well you see not only do you guys have to perform, but you have to perform in um these costumes and um do dances" said Hideki.

Sango sighed. "It's never dull around here is it?" she asked.

"What color and kind?" asked Rin.

"Blue and white striped French maid dresses" said Hideki.

"Oh now were show girls, and Shippou" said Kagome.

"Hey we said we'll help so we'll help, but god help me if I humiliate myself I will have your head, and I'm not talking about the one on your neck" said Rin.

Half an hour later...

"NoOoo! I look like those girls from the porn movies!" yelled Sango T_T in a dramatic voice.

"Sango we all look like that, but were just going to have to suck it up and do it" said Kagome.

"Kagami isn't meant to do this!" yelled Rin.

"Ladies and gentle man we have a change of plan the group that was to play for you, were caught up in something important so we have Kagami here for you!" said the announcer.

The curtains opened and there stood Kagome, Rin, Sango in blue and white striped French maid dressed that came lower thigh and you could see there crispy white panties, and the white lace grater, their dress was cut low for the audience to see the breast, and there hair done up in to a bun held by the small hat. Inu-yasha and Miroku laughed their asses off, while Sesshoumaru and Himura just chuckled.

"All right everyone though the choice of costume sucks, we wanted to help out our friends at the fair so here it goes!" said Kagome strumming a cord on her guitar. "I'm Kagome with the guitar, Sango drums, Rin bass, Shippou keys, and Kirara who isn't on stage is the part of the stage crew and our computerized music mixer" said Kagome.

"This one is called Extraordinary" said Rin.

"Hope you guys like" said Sango. [AN: Really great song, completely describes me!]

Extraordinary--Liz Phair

You think that I go home at night

Take off my clothes, turn out the lights

But I burn letters that I write

To you, to make you love me

Yeah, I drive naked through the park

And run the stop sign in the dark

Stand in the street, yell out my heart

To make, to make you love me

[Chorus]

I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me

I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary

Average every day sane psycho

Supergoddess

Average every day sane psycho

You may not believe in me

But I believe in you

So I still take the trash out

Does that make me too normal for you?

So dig a little deeper, cause

You still don't get it yet

See me lickin' my lips, need a primitive fix

And I'll make, I'll make you love me

[Chorus]

I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me

I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary

Average every day sane psycho

Supergoddess

Average every day sane psycho

Supergoddess

See me jump through hoops for you

You stand there watching me performing

What exactly do you do?

Have you ever thought it's you that's boring?

Who the hell are you?

[Chorus]

I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me

I am extraordinary, I am just your ordinary

Average every day sane psycho

Supergoddess

Average every day sane psycho

Average every day sane psycho

Supergoddess

Average every day sane psycho

Average every day sane psycho

Supergoddess

Average every day sane psycho

Average every day sane psycho

"Wow that was the perfect song for them!" exclaimed Inu-yasha.

Miroku laughed. "Oh yeah, beautiful psychos" said Miroku blowing a kiss at Sango.

"Great! I hope you guys liked that one, it was written by Rin who after a run in with the new people in our life thought of writing something that will describe us in the eyes of others" said Kagome with a wink.

"All right next one is called Good Life, it was done by Kagome, a personal in take on what its like to call a place home" said Sango.

"Ok hit it" said Rin.

Kagome started on the guitar and then the rest started. [AN: another great song!]

Good Life--Leslie Millis

Skip down Mistic street

Have a smile, it's on me

Cross-town traffic days

And Jimi is singing (Jimi is singing)

Wonder Bread Factory, surplus stores and Maybelline

Hold my hand, I hold my own

Gotta get me out of the junkyard heap

Kicking back in marigold summertime dream

It's a good, good life, we got the good life

Falling in love under the raspberry sun

Turn up the stereo, baby have some fun

It's a good, good life, we got the good life

Fortune jackpot blues

What's an empty pocket do?

Climb the nearest dream and start demanding

Bean bags, bobby pins, glitter gel, I'm home aging

Gotta get me out of the junkyard heap

Kicking back in marigold summertime dream

It's a good, good life, we got the good life

Falling in love under the raspberry sun

Turn up the stereo, baby have some fun

It's a good, good life, we got the good life

Roll down the window (the rearview window gleams)

See you waving (waving back at me)

Find change under (the sofa cushion seat)

As long as you are here, with me

Gotta get me out of the junkyard heap

Kicking back in marigold summertime dream

It's a good, good life, we got the good life

Falling in love under the raspberry sun

Turn up the stereo, baby have some fun

It's a good, good life, we got the good life

Gotta get me out of the junkyard heap

Kicking back in marigold summertime dream

It's a good, good life, we got the good life

Falling in love under the raspberry sun

Turn up the stereo, baby have some fun

It's a good, good life, we got the good life

"We got the good life!" yelled Rin.

The crowed cheered and 'oohed' and 'ahhed'.

"Wow ok now we'll sing one of the request from the stage crew to um, Yumi requested that Hideki get's his head out of the clouds into what really matters like that she loves him" said Kagome.

"You get him girl" said Rin with a wink.

"Ok this one is called You set me free" said Sango.

Shippou nodded as he waited for Kagome to start on the guitar.

You set me free-Michelle Branch

Can't you see?

There's a feeling that's come over me

Close my eyes

You're the only one that leaves me completely breathless

No need to wonder why

Sometimes a gift like this you can't deny

'Cause I wanted to fly, so you gave me your wings

And time held its breath so I could see, yeah

And you set me free

There's a will

There's a way

Sometimes words just can't explain

This is real

I'm afraid

I guess this time there's just no hiding, fighting

You make me restless

You're in my heart

The only light that shines there in the dark

'Cause I wanted to fly, so you gave me your wings

And time held its breath so I could see, yeah

And you set me free

When I was alone

You came around

When I was down

You pulled me through

And there's nothing that I wouldn't do for you

'Cause I wanted to fly, so you gave me your wings

And time held its breath so I could see, yeah

And you set me free.

They sang some more, along with a few requests. After almost 4 hours of singing they were finally done and out of those stupid but extremely sexy maids outfit. They walked towards Hideki who was busy making out with his new sound girl.

"Ok now I say we get some something to eat and just get on some rides" said Sango.

"That sounds good" said Rin.

"Oh hey how about that seafood place" said Kagome pointing towards the small shack.

"Nice it's almost like being in Hawaii without actually being there" said Miroku.

Sango sweat dropped. They sat down and after like another 2 hours they finally got something to eat.

"This is all your fault you bitch" yelled Inu-yasha.

"God I wish I could stick my foot down your throat and make you die a horrible death" said Kagome.

Rin laughed as Inu-yasha claimed to kill her in her sleep. And Kagome came back with that she was going to kill him first. Sesshoumaru had to hold Inu-yasha back from when Kagome went psycho and wanted to strangle Inu-yasha. They spent the rest of the afternoon doing pretty much that, and around 7 they got a call that they were having rehearsals for the festival.

"Ok everyone get dressed Inu-yasha your gown is here" said Kirara.

"Come on let a girl be Cinderella" said Inu-yasha.

"Sorry Inu-yasha but you're the one who wanted to throw names into the hat and pick them out." Said Rin.

Kagome snicker from the corner as she heated the curling iron for Inu-yasha's hair. "Inu-yasha it's time for your hair and make up" said Kagome with an evil smile.

They all dressed, as Kagome got into the prince's outfit.

"Ok let's practice the part where Cinderella run into her god mother" said Kirara.

Inu-yasha looked at the lines. "Umm oh father what is wrong with me, I just want to give up and be with you once more" read Inu-yasha as if he didn't go to grade school at all and was just learning how to read.

Kagome was having a field day.

After 30 tires Inu-yasha finally got half of one line.

And the rest was done after that.

"Ok everyone get off the stage so Kagami could get on and perform their part" said Kirara.

"Ok Inu-yasha, Sesshoumaru, Miroku get on stage" said Shippou.

Inu-yasha grumbled pulling out the curls that were put on him for the part of Cinderella. "Man Kagome did you have to make the curls so tight?" he asked.

Kagome glared. "Calm down Cinderella, we had to make it look real, though we didn't need to try that hard" she said.

Inu-yasha glared at her.

Sesshoumaru was pulled off the necklace from his neck, he couldn't stand some of the comments about him looking good as a cross dresser, for a split second he even considered it.

"Hey Sesshoumaru hurry up we have get this over with this" said Sango.

Sesshoumaru took his place behind Rin who was stretching and her butt kept coming closer to him. He thought about that really retarded song by Michael Jackson song called your butt is mine before he shook it clear out of his head.

"I'm out I have places to be tomorrow morning" said someone.

"All right you guys could leave Kagami will practice here and then leave" said Himura.

They all said their good byes and left leaving the guys and Himura there other then the members of Kagami and Kirara.

"Well guys what you say that we get this going so some of us could go off to bed" said Shippou.

"Sure" said Kagome.

"Ok were doing about 5 songs out of which two will consist of a dance which I am working on" said Kagome.

"Ok one of the songs that we're dancing to is Every Heart which has the dance about 1/4 complete" said Rin.

"So everyone get into place" said Sango.

Miroku placed his hands on her hip and smirked. "So sweet Sango when do I get to rid these?" he whispered into her ear and placed a kiss.

Sango half smiled half glared at him.

Inu-yasha and Kagome got in place. Inu-yasha placed a kiss on the back of her neck.

"I lead this time" he whispered.

Kagome didn't say anything for the music started to play.

They moved completely one, the guys moving their hips as they turned and shook their hands around.

Then they turned and kissed them quickly and it was over.

Himura clapped happy with the performance. "That was good. I'm guessing that you guys are going to sing and kiss in the instru" he said.

"Yup" said Kagome.

"Great now can we go home, I didn't get any sleep last night" Shippou said.

"Why?" asked Rin with a smirk.

"Kirara made me clean" he said.

Kirara smiled "We'll see you guys later" she said and pulled him away.

Kagome stretched.

"I say we hit the sack" said Sango.

"Not a bad idea" said Rin walking towards Himura and giving him a peck on the lips.

They shut of the lights and locked up and split into their groups. Kagome and Inu-yasha, Sango and Miroku, Sesshoumaru and Yura who stayed behind to do something as she put it. And Himura and Rin. Sesshoumaru tried to drive safely as possible with the need to run into something every time Yura pulled his hair. Sango and Miroku never really got any where from the parking lot. Inu-yasha and Kagome were the only ones who made it home. They stepped in front of the elevator and waited. Kagome looked towards him and then back at the door, then at him, then at hands. Inu-yasha looked at her then at the doors, than at her hands that she was looking at, then at her.

"So um you're not hungry?" he asked.

"Um no actually I'm not" she said.

"Oh um ok" he said.

'Bing'

They stepped in and next thing they knew was that they were throwing themselves at each other. Behind her eyes she felt brush of his lips, warm and moist, first firm then seeking on hers. The wet length of his tongue moved strongly into her mouth. Inu-yasha pulled her against him harder and found the sensation of skin on skin just from kissing her. His head wondered what it would feel to feel her in other places.

"What now, are we done?" he asked softly.

Kagome gripped his shoulder, breathless, dizzy, and uncertain of what to do really, she lifted her mouth to his, her tongue sweeping over his lips with deliberate slowness, her hands gliding slowly up and down his shoulders. He dragged his lips back and forth across hers and then licking at her, drawing shivery sighs form her with the velvet of his tongue as their mouths melted into another deep kiss. Kagome let lose a few moans.

"I say we continue this in the bed room" he whispered against her lips.

Kagome nodded softly as he felt him pick her up and walk into the apartment. The nights were all off thus they came to the conclusion that Kikyou and Kouga weren't there. Inu-yasha closed the door and half run half walked towards the bedroom. He placed her down on the bed and kissed her again, feeling her tongue and her hand on his chest.

"Ah god Kagome" he whispered licking her ear lobe, and then down to her neck.

Kagome giggled when Inu-yasha cursed when he tried to kiss her neck but her turtleneck sweater got in the way. Kagome pushed him away for a second and pulled it over her head.

"Better?" she asked.

Inu-yasha didn't spend time talking he just pulled her towards him and kissed her hard. Kagome moaned as she felt his growing erection.

'Kagome what the hell are you doing?' her mind asked. "Kissing him" she thought and shut of all logic as his lips ran down her neck.

Miroku and Sango were having the same problem well sort of. They were suffering from the problem that they couldn't get out of the car.

"What is it that you want Miroku?" asked Sango softly.

"This, I want this" he said.

He lowered his lips to hers and elation surged through her as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her fully against him. This lips were warm and sweet from the candy he had before, and his body was hard and indelibly male against hers. Sango moaned his name and that's when it was known that things were going to heat up tonight. Miroku finally pulled away from her and got out of the car and smiled.

"Shall we go to bed?" he asked.

Sango smiled and rolled her eyes as she let herself be pulled towards the apartment building and then soon to bed. [AN: I know didn't make Miroku/Sango kiss long and detailed but I will make what happens in the next chapter muahaha oh and by the way you guys are gonna hate me for the next part]

Himura smiled at Rin as she laid her head on his shoulder as they watched another retarded movie as Rin put it.

"So what are you doing tonight" he asked softly pulling her in front of him.

Rin looked up as if she was thinking. "Gee I have so much to do, like take a shower, get into bed, and so much more" she said.

He smiled placing a kiss on her throat.

Rin looked down at him. "What's up?" she asked.

"Are you sure you want to be with me?" he asked.

"Of course why wouldn't I?" asked Rin.

"Rin I'm 7 years older, I mean I do love you but I just don't want you to get trapped in with a old hag like me" he said.

Rin chuckled "you're 27, last time I check that's pretty young".

"You deserve better, Rin, and I'm just not sure you've got that" he said. She smiled.

"Let me be the judge of that" she whispered as she laced her fingers around the back of his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers, offering him a chance to convince her in a more direct way. Their kiss deepened, growing steadily more intimate and venturesome. Soon she was kissing his ears and nipping his chin, and he was kissing the hollow at the base of her throat and trailing hot kisses down to the contour of her breast. 'This is it!' she thought. "I love you do you understand and nothing will change that" whispered Rin against his lips.

"I feel the same" he said.

"Good not shut up and kiss me you old hag" she smiled as his lips captured hers.

Sesshoumaru walked Yura to her door.

"Hey why don't you come in" she said.

Sesshoumaru shrugged and walked in. Yura smirked as he came in. She closed the door, Sesshoumaru turned towards her. Yura walked over to him in the dark apartment, and kissed him.

TBC