InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where Are You Now (Oh, Inuyasha Come Back) ❯ Where Are You Now? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. (Well….DUH! I'd be rich! And I would be giving half of it away. `Cause I'm just that kind of person.)
 
 
MrsJoey Wheeler: Hi ppl! It's me! Now I know I shouldn't be getting all happy, because I know that not many people on here know me. I'm a major songfic writer, and I'm also big on Inuyasha stuff. My biggest story folder on my computer is for Inuyasha. It's got a good 14 stories in the works. Including 5 or 6 staring my favorite couple, my own created characters! Of course, Inuyasha and the gang are the main part of the stories, but Yuri and Seiji are the star guests! So here's one of the songs I'm using from Brittany Spears. (This is before she made herself a slut!) This is mainly just Inuyasha and Kagome together, and not.
 
 
Warning!: Lemonade in One-Shot; This is for before the Episode that our half-demon really did…cry. (Episode 107: Inuyasha Shows His Tears For The First Time) and also has a spoiler from the first and second movies.
 
 
Where Are You Now? (Oh, Inuyasha Come Back)
 
 
Kagome looked out her bedroom window. How many minutes? How many hours? How many days? Nights? Weeks? How many months since she saw Inuyasha and the others? Well, it had been 4 months, 2 weeks, 2 nights, 3 days, 16 hours, and 56 minutes since she had saw them last.
 
Yes, the young 15-year-old was counting. She had nothing better to do. She went to school and then came home to mope. She missed her friends terribly. Especially Inuyasha.
 
That exact day in June, the six of them had been sitting by the Sacred Tree, enjoying some time to rest before they started out looking for Naraku again. Kagome remembered it like it was yesterday…
 
 
“Inuyasha, I need to go back for a few days. There's a family event I have to be at,” Kagome told the hanyou.
 
“How long?” he asked back. Uh-oh the others thought. This calmness wouldn't last long.
 
“Four to seven days. It depends on where it is,” the miko answered.
 
“SEVEN DAYS!? You've got to be kidding me!” Inuyasha roared.
 
“If it's far away, it's gonna be about seven days.”
 
“WE NEED TO LOOK FOR THE SACRED JEWEL SHARDS!”
 
“I KNOW! BUT I NEED TO GO TO THIS! MY FAMILY'S COUNTING ON ME!” Kagome picked up her pack. “SIT!”
 
Inuyasha hit the ground and he turned his head to look at her. “Bye everyone,” she waved as she walked to the well.
 
“Bye Kagome!” Shippo and Sango called.
 
“Stay safe!” Miroku yelled to her.
 
“Will do!” the miko responded.
 
They watched her walk towards the well. The hanyou stood and put his back to her.
 
“Stupid wench,” he mumbled.
 
“Go see her off Inuyasha,” Miroku said. “You know what it would mean to her.” The hanyou's face softened a bit. “She won't be back for quite some time.”
 
Inuyasha shook it off and jumped through a few trees in the opposite direction of the well. When he was out of sight, he made a wide turn towards the well.
 
 
Kagome stood at the well. She was ready to go back, whether Inuyasha wanted her to, or not. It was the yearly family reunion. She couldn't miss it. Her cousins wouldn't let her live it down later.
 
She put one foot over, before Inuyasha dropped down in front of her. She yelped and jumped back. She fell to the ground, before totally realizing he was there.
 
“INUYASHA! Don't do that!” she shot.
 
“I'm here to fucking tell you bye, wench!” he growled.
 
Kagome was frozen; he came to see her off?
 
“Why?” she asked him. “Why this time? Why like this all of a sudden?”
 
The hanyou was stuck on words. He wanted to tell her why, but he just couldn't. Kagome walked over and sat against the wall of the well. He walked around and sat beside her, the Tetsusaiga in his lap.
 
“Because…you'll be gone longer…and…I won't…see you…for awhile…” he mumbled.
 
“You want a goodbye that'll last?” she asked. “Don't worry, Inuyasha. I'll be back right after this family stuff.” She placed one of her hands on his and their eyes met. “I promise.”
 
Inuyasha looked away, the blush getting redder on his cheeks. “Really?”
 
“Yes,” the miko answered with a smile. “Well, I better get going.” She began to stand, but the Inu-hanyou had grabbed her hand, pulling her back down. Their eyes met again.
 
“I'll be here waiting. And if you're not here by the eighth day, I'm coming to get you,” he told her. “That's a promise.” And without any warning, he kissed her. Kagome couldn't believe it. Inuyasha was kissing her, eyes closed. Kissing her. She just couldn't soak it all in. But, she still kissed him back.
 
It was sweeter than the one she had given him when they were being attacked by Kaguya. He broke away, just to see Kagome look back at him. She kept the same look of shock and happiness as she stood and sat with her feet on the inside of the well.
 
“Bye Inuyasha,” she said before the light took her.
 
“Bye Kagome,” he said softly to himself.
 
She still couldn't believe it had been four months since that day. She had returned to her home after only five days out of town. She had three days to spare. She had rested the first day, and then she got ready to go back. She wanted to ask Inuyasha what the kiss was about.
 
Her whole family was there to see her off. She said goodbye before jumping into the well. The light came and Kagome felt the normal rush, but then she was thrown back. She landed with a thud in her family's shrine.
 
“Kagome?” her brother had called down to her. “Are you okay?”
 
Kagome was dumbfounded. Why couldn't she get through? She made sure that her group's only jewel shard was around her neck. The sliver sparkled up to her. She stood and jumped in the air, just to be consumed by the light again. Once again, she was thrown out.
 
`What's going on?' she thought. ­­­`Why can't I get through?'
 
“Something wrong sweetheart?” her mom called down.
 
`Wrong? It's more than just wrong,' the young miko cried internally and she began letting tears fall externally.
 
 
Inuyasha couldn't stop himself for feeling bad. He had told Kagome if she didn't come back, he'd come for her; a promise he had been intending to keep. But after a major thunderstorm and a wild demon, he doubted he was going to see her again at all.
 
Trees covered the well, one huge log right down the middle of it. He had moved some of the trees, but they were heavy. They were all over 1 ton and each tree was at least 90 years old. The hanyou couldn't believe that he wasn't able to move them.
 
He was just taking a quick break before he tried to move at least three or four more trees. He needed to get rid of the wood, and fast. The villagers said they would take some of it as firewood, so Inuyasha had been cutting it into small logs to fit the fireplaces. It was taking longer than he thought.
 
Inuyasha couldn't get Kagome off his mind. His heart ached for her; her body, her smile; her lips. Inuyasha couldn't take it anymore. He just had to clear everything from the well. He had to get back to her. And the night of the new moon was coming, and if he didn't see her before that night, he was going to have a mental breakdown that night.
 
He jumped from the tree he was in and went back to slicing the wood. A group of the villagers would come soon for logs ready to be taken throughout the village. He sighed and continued working. It was the only thing that was keeping his mind, and heart, calm.
 
 
Kagome was dressed for bed. It was now 5 more days without being able to get to the others. She couldn't take it anymore. She had already decided. If the night of the new moon came and went, she would seal the well, and try to forget.
 
She walked through her quiet house. Everyone was asleep; it was 12:34am, and only Kagome couldn't sleep. She walked outside to the well with a candle, her finger through the candle stand's loop, taking it with her as she jumped into the well again.
 
Thump! Was the only thing she heard, the cut off light the only thing she saw. She fell to the floor, placing the candle beside her. She hugged her knees to her chest, and cried. All she wanted was to return. She just wanted to return as promised. She wanted to tell Inuyasha how she feels about him. That kiss was all she needed to realize she should tell him.
 
“I love you Inuyasha,” Kagome sobbed into her legs. She cried until her eyes ran dry. She curled up in the well and hiccupped as the candle went out. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. At least in the well, she still felt a little peaceful.
 
 
For the next few nights, Kagome snuck out and slept in the well. Dawn would wake her, and she'd make her way to the house. The miko would take herself up the stairs, leaving her candle on her desk and collapsing on her bed. There, she would finally fall into a useful sleep.
 
The night of the new moon was in 3 days. She knew Inuyasha wouldn't come for her. She had already made up her mind that the kiss meant nothing but to seal the promise, and that he was with Kikyo. He had to be with the undead miko. Why hadn't he come back then?
 
 
Inuyasha looked at the trees left from up in the Sacred Tree. He hoped he would be done in 2 or 3 days. He'd be lucky if he got it done before the new moon. Then, he wouldn't have to wait any longer. He just wanted Kagome in his arms. Where he could say he was sorry. Where he could comfort her, because he knew she would cry. Where he could tell her, his love for her.
 
He loved her, with all of his heart and being. Kikyo was nothing now. Kagome was all he wanted. She was all he ever wanted. Someone to accept him as he was, and to care for him deeply. He knew Kagome did.
 
“Kagome…I love you…” he said to the wind. He wished the wind would go through the well and tell her that for him. Just so she'd come back to him.
 
 
It was the night of the new moon, and Kagome's worst fear was coming true. No one was coming for her. Inuyasha didn't even want his shard detector back, let alone the girl he had kissed.
 
She made sutras all day, ready to put them on the well in the morning. That way, she could sleep in the well one last time. To feel close to Inuyasha one last time.
 
 
Inuyasha was cutting up the last log. It was the one in the well, so he couldn't really jump in to get it, so the villagers had made a system. He cut the wood; the three of them in the well would give the logs to the ones standing outside of the well. They finished by sundown, the last part of the tree being sliced for the last remaining villager.
 
Inuyasha looked down into the well. He was going to try to get through. He needed to see if it still worked. He jumped in and the warm light engulfed him. He felt the normal rush and then found himself at the shrine.
 
The hanyou cracked a grin.
 
 
Kagome was dressed in her favorite pajamas as she brushed her hair, the Sacred Jewel Shards she still had around her neck. Her radio was playing some American music tonight, and she hated the fact that they were all love songs. She just didn't feel like listening to them right now.
 
A heavy blanket, her sleeping bag, one of her favorite pillows, and a fresh candle and stand were on her bed, along with a book of matches. Her family knew what she was doing in the morning. They understood her decision.
 
“And tonight's the new moon, and that means new beginning for some. So how about a song that'll help some of you move on…” the DJ said.
 
 
Calling out your name
Your face is everywhere
 
 
Kagome knew this song. She had it on one of her burned CDs. She sang along, agreeing with every word.
 
 
I'm reaching out to you
To find that you're not there
I wake up every night
To see the state I'm in
It's like an endless fight
I never seem to win
 
 
Kagome couldn't even sense Inuyasha's demonic aura approach the house. She was just too upset.
 
 
I can't go on as long as I believe
Can't let go when I keep wondering
 
 
Where are you now, what have you found?
Where is your heart, when I'm not around?
Where are you now, you gotta let me know
Oh baby, so I can let you go
 
 
Inuyasha stood at Kagome's window, taking in her scent through the glass. He took in her beauty through his eyes. He listened to what she was singing.
 
 
I can hear your voice
The ring of yesterday
It seems so close to me
But yet so far away
I should let it out
To save what's left of me
And close the doors of doubt
Revive my dignity
 
 
Kagome walked over to her bed, sitting down and fiddled with her hair as she sang the song. She looked up at the ceiling; praying to God Inuyasha was happy and safe.
 
 
But, I can't go on as long as I believe (As long as I believe)
Can't let go when I keep wondering
 
 
Where are you now, what have you found?
Where is your heart, when I'm not around?
(Tell me) Where are you now, you gotta let me know
Oh baby, so I can let you go
 
 
[Instrumental Break]
 
 
Inuyasha was shocked Kagome was thinking like this. She wanted to let him go? Just like that? He couldn't believe she'd just drop him like a rock. He shook his head, not believing a word.
 
 
I should let it out; it's time to let you go
Oh baby, I just want to know
 
 
(**Kagome's singing the second part**)
 
 
Where are you now, what have you found? (NOW!)
Where is your heart, when I'm not around? (Where is your heart? I'm not around)
Where are you now, you gotta let me know (You gotta let me know)
Oh baby (Ah, baby)
So I can let you go
 
 
Where are you now? (Where are you now?)
What have you found? (What have you found?)
Where is your heart? (Where is your heart?)
When I'm not around? (I'm not around?)
Where are you now? (Where are you now?)
You gotta let me know (You gotta let me know)
Oh baby
So I can let you go
 
 
Inuyasha had heard enough. He turned away from the window and jumped into the Sacred Tree. He folded his arms as he fought back tears. For once in his life, he was afraid he was going to cry over someone other than his mother. But, for the first time in his life, he had to let the tears fall.
 
 
Kagome shut off the radio, tears now falling from her eyes. They fell into her mouth and she could taste the salt in them and she began coughing. She sobbed for a while before she calmed down and gathered her things and putting on a pair of slippers. She walked down the stairs, careful to avoid her mom and grandfather. Sota was over at a friend's, so she didn't have to worry about him. He'd be there in the morning, so if Kagome did seal the well, he could be there for it.
 
She snuck out and headed to the tree first. She dropped her stuff and climbed over the fence. And, not sensing Inuyasha's demon aura, she broke down in front of the tree.
 
“INUYASHA!” she wailed as her nails dug into the bark. She slid down to the ground in tears.
 
 
The hanyou looked down at her, his heart racing. She had screamed so loud that birds had flown away in fright, being roused from their sleep. He looked down at her figure, and her tears hit his nose like a brick wall. She was crying over him. She missed him. She cared about him.
 
Inuyasha was just about to jump down from the tree, when Kagome wiped away her tears and sniffed.
 
“I know the tree won't connect us this time,” Kagome sniffed, “I know it won't…But…I…I…I wanted to tell you…Inuyasha…I…love you. I really do.”
 
She coughed a bit, and Inuyasha was about to fall off the branch at her words and the sound of the deep and horrible coughing.
 
 
Kagome placed her hand on her forehead. Her head was spinning and she was dizzy. She had been crying so much, she could feel herself getting sick. She knew she was probably going to get really sick soon from the crying. But, she missed Inuyasha so much. She just couldn't stop.
 
The miko stood and picked up her stuff. Then she made her way to the well house. She wanted to sleep, and dream of him.
 
 
Inuyasha watched as Kagome got up and began walking to the well. He decided he would hide, and leave in the morning. He had nothing to tell her.
 
`Wait! That's not true. I've got plenty to tell her. But…DAMN! I'm so confused!' the hanyou thought.
 
Then he remembered she couldn't get through before. But the jewel shards were around her neck and the well was open again.
 
`She'll go to the Feudal Era and freak out! And if I'm going to tell her what happened, I was going to do it here!' he thought. He jumped from the tree and followed Kagome in the shadows. He wanted to tell her about the storm, and the meaning of the kiss.
 
 
Kagome had a feeling that she was being followed, but she didn't care. If Inuyasha didn't show up, she was sealing the well, and she could just forget the Feudal Era, because she'd bury the jewel shards right after. She opened the door as the sun was setting. She felt a lump in her throat. Inuyasha would human tonight. The night she would protect him. He had told her once that he was happy that she looked after him when he was human.
 
The miko opened the door and began to walk inside.
 
 
Inuyasha had made up his mind. Right before the door closed, he'd dash in and grab Kagome from behind, covering her mouth with a hand.
 
When he saw his chance, he ran, making it right before the door was closed. His left arm was around her waist and his right hand covered her mouth.
 
 
`WHAT'S GOING ON!?' Kagome screamed internally. A small squeal had escaped her when a strong arm had engulfed her waist and a hand was smacked across her mouth. She thought about fighting, until she felt the captor's hot breath on her ear and neck. She panicked. `Inuyasha!' she wailed internally. `Wait…no…'
 
“Guess who, Kagome?” the hanyou asked as a tear fell down her cheek.
 
 
“Inu…Inuyasha-sha?” she choked out through his hand. Another tear fell down her cheek and the hanyou wiped it off.
 
“Who else would I be, wench?” he asked. “What other fucking things can get through this damn well?” His hand moved to her shoulder and he nuzzled her. “Besides you and me?” he said quietly. The tight grip around her waist was loosened and she turned around.
 
Their eyes met, both of them puffy and red. His golden ones with her gray ones; but, his seemed to have a loving sparkle to them. Something Kagome had hoped to see on his face.
 
“Inuyasha!” she cried. Her arms wrapped around his waist and she buried her face in his firerat. He couldn't help himself. He had to touch her. He had waited so long.
 
Inuyasha's arm around her waist tightened and the other wrapped around her neck. He held her firmly to his body; he didn't want to let her go. She cried for a while, until she calmed and just nuzzled him. He nuzzled her back and sighed at the pleasure of holding her in his arms.
 
“How…how long have you been here?” she asked.
 
“Long enough,” he said in a depressed way. Kagome lifted her head to see him gazing sadly back at her.
 
“What…? You didn't hear….the…song…did you?” she asked. He just looked away. She kept looking right at his eyes. “Hey…hey…” she said lovingly as she lifted an arm to move his head. Their eyes met again. “It didn't mean anything.”
 
“Yeah…right…” he said. He tried pulling away, but Kagome held him firmly. The sun fell, and he turned human in her arms. She got up on her tiptoes and kissed his neck, right below his chin.
 
“I missed you,” she said as more tears fell. “And the song was how I felt before I knew you were here.”
 
Inuyasha leaned his head down to rest on hers. She cuddled to his body. “I missed you, too Kagome,” he said. “More than you could ever know.”
 
Kagome held onto him. “How are you here? What took you so long?” she asked. Then she remembered how she couldn't get through the well. She lifted her head. “Why couldn't I get back?”
 
“We had a storm, then a demon attacked, knocking over a lot of the trees. They piled up around the well, and one even got into the well.”
 
“So it blocked me out?”
 
“Yeah, and it took me four months to cut and move all of the trees. Those things are fuckin' heavy!”
 
Kagome giggled and Inuyasha smiled. He wanted to hear her laugh, see her eyes, hold her close. He was getting all that he had wished for over the last few months.
 
“I was worried…” Kagome said softly. “That…you had chosen Kikyo.”
 
Inuyasha squeezed her and she gasped. The miko never thought she would hear what she did next.
 
“I didn't go to her the whole time. The soul collectors came, but I didn't go. I was too focused on seeing you again. All I wanted to do was see you, hold you, hear your voice,” the hanyou-turned-human said.
 
Kagome felt her eyes burn. “I wanted to feel your hands, see your face, and hear your voice. Even if you were insulting me. I didn't care what it was.”
 
“Kagome…” Inuyasha said. “I…I…” He pulled her away and put her at arms length. His eyes were shining with built up tears, and they showed fear. He leaned in and got close to her mouth, closing his eyes quickly so the tears rolled down his cheeks. She closed her eyes and waited for what he was going to do. He moved closer and touched her lips with his. It ended quickly, so Inuyasha pulled her back. The kiss was a little more passionate this time. Tears rolled down both of their cheeks as hands came to each other's cheeks. Kagome's left hand was clenched to Inuyasha's firerat, while his right arm was holding their bodies together.
 
They ended the kiss and Kagome rested her head on his chest. His left hand rested on her neck, his thumb stroking right behind her ear. Her hand was rubbing the side of his face, eventually coming to his lips. He licked her fingers and then took the hand from her neck to take hers. He placed it on his chest.
 
Kagome felt his heartbeat and she focused her human ears on it. He cuddled her close as she became soothed by the rhythm.
 
“Inuyasha,” the miko whispered. “Will you stay with me…in here?”
 
The hanyou nodded. “I'll stay with you,” he said. “Uh…Kagome?”
 
“What is it?” she asked as she raised her head.
 
“That…kiss…from before…”
 
“What about it?”
 
“I…I was scared…” he said as a blush crept up on his cheeks.
 
“Scared of what?” she asked as a shade of pink came to her cheeks as well. “What is it, Inuyasha?”
 
“I was scared…you weren't coming back. I-I had a feeling that you wouldn't,” he faded off.
 
“And I didn't…” Kagome gasped. The miko could feel another attack of tears coming on. She put her head on his chest again, moving a hand frantically across his left arm. He moved it from around her and took her hand in his. He could tell she was close to more tears. So, he quickly turned her and picked her up in front of him. He kicked her pillow, blanket, and sleeping bag towards the well. He sat against the side of the well, Kagome in his lap. She was still shocked from when he had picked her up, but when she felt him nuzzle her neck, she felt chills go down her spine. He gently licked her ear, just the tip.
 
“May I?” he asked shyly, blushing. She nodded slowly as he licked her ear again. He began not only licking her ear, but the area around it. She couldn't help but groan at his caress. Inuyasha felt himself get hard underneath her body, and the pressing of her hand on his chest wasn't helping. Kagome felt her body get hot from the touch. She wanted it to stop, yet she wanted to keep going.
 
The hanyou-turned-human lowered where he was caressing. He was now licking and kissing her neck at the base. The miko groaned and panted, loving this treatment. She wanted Inuyasha to keep going. She didn't want him to stop.
 
“Inu…Inuyasha…” Kagome panted. Inuyasha stopped as he was sucking on her skin.
 
“What Kagome?” he asked. She turned to look at him. Her eyes told him of her lust, want, and love.
 
“I love you,” she said as she traced the rosary around his neck. A blush was covering her cheeks as a deeper shade of red came to his.
 
“K-Kagome…I…do too,” he said as he leaned to kiss her. Their eyes closed and Kagome took hold of Inuyasha's firerat. The kiss was full of passion and lust. Kagome parted her mouth and Inuyasha shyly made his way in. He ran his tongue over her teeth and then her tongue. She tilted her head as far as she could so she could rub her tongue under his. He then went up and licked her top gums, rubbing across the part holding her lip to her other gums. (He grabbed the Tetsusaiga and cast it to the side.)
 
Kagome groaned and they separated, Kagome leaning against Inuyasha and then pushing herself in the other direction by lifting her neck. Inuyasha followed his instincts and moved a hand around her and the other to her breast. He squeezed it then rubbed his palm over it. The miko let out a long groan that made the hanyou happy. If she was happy, he was happy.
 
With her head on his left shoulder and her left arm squeezing his right, she rocked into his hand. The feeling of his hand on her breast was what she needed at the moment. Her lower regions were getting hotter, and with her knee in the hole in his lap, she could tell that he was getting pleasure from all of this, too.
 
She tilted her head so she was breathing hot air onto his ear. She felt him get even harder. She giggled, “Liking this as much as I am, Inuyasha? If you shake your head, I know you're lying.”
 
His left hand squeezed her closer and changed how he kneaded. Kagome gasped and started making gasping-whimpering sounds of pleasure. The hanyou-turned-human turned his head and lifted her head by nuzzling her and then he captured her lips. He let go and moved so his hardening erection pressed in to her upper thigh.
 
“And you can't tell me that feeling my pleasure doesn't raise yours,” he whispered. He could smell her growing scent of pleasure as it filled the well house. He gently lifted her shirt a bit undoing the front clasp of her bra as well. He then put her nipple into his mouth. Kagome gasped and her scent spiked again. Even with his human nose, he could smell it. If he was hanyou, it would be really strong.
 
“Inu…yasha…” she whispered. She couldn't help it now. She rubbed her heated region along his leg. Her right hand went around his body and clung to the top of the firerat as she dug her face into his shoulder. She let out little “ah…ah…oh…” sounds close to his ear.
 
The hanyou-turned-human had to admit one thing; her humping his leg was bringing both of them some needed pleasure. Her knee kept going away and coming back to his even harder erection. It was becoming painful. If he couldn't find a way to release himself soon, he was going to be in some major pain.
 
She moved her butt back a bit so her heat rubbed over his knee. She gasped and rubbed hard in that one spot, her knee pressing into his ambitious erection.
 
Inuyasha let go of her nipple and began to rub the breast again. He put his mouth up to her ear. “Would you like some help?”
 
Kagome whined and started rubbing her free breast into his strong chest muscles. “Please…” she was panting from trying to release. “Help…”
 
Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her and gently lowered her to the floor in front of him. He pulled down her pants to her knees and then her panties. The hanyou then pulled her slippers off, along with the pajama pants and underwear. He blushed seeing the woman portion of the teenaged girl in front of him. He then raised her up to her knees. He had an idea to help her.
 
“Inuyasha…” she whined. “What…are you…”
 
“Shh, just put your arms around my neck,” he said. “You'll find release soon.”
 
Kagome just followed his instructions and he kissed her. She couldn't help but keep her body where it was now. He gently ran a hand around her inner thighs, making her spread her legs as best she could. He rubbed her whole womanhood, before he found the spot that needed the attention, the juices dripping onto his fingers. The hanyou heard a light gasp when he ran his hand over the hole, and now he decided to go for it. He carefully entered a finger, listening to Kagome's deep inhale. It was his middle finger, so it got some distance into her. He took note of what it felt like; the bumps of her inner walls. Inuyasha then tried a second. Feeling Kagome tense a bit, he stopped and decided just to do one.
 
“No…” Kagome whispered. “Do it…I'll tell you if it's too much…I want…the pressure…I want…the fullness…”
 
“Are you sure?” Inuyasha asked as Kagome dug her head into his shoulder.
 
“Yes,” she said as she bucked down into the finger and his hand. Inuyasha started slipping the finger into her, listening to her commands in his ear.
 
“Go…its okay…ah…keep going…farther…” the miko said as she felt her body stretch for the first time. Her nails dug into the hanyou's back as he continued. When the two fingers were in all the way, Kagome bucked once. There was a lot more pressure that she wanted. She wanted it to feel more like real intercourse, and not just digital sex. “More…one more, Inuyasha.” The hanyou listened to her and continued to put another in. Probing the finger, he gently starting entering it. “AH…” Kagome gasped as she tried to hold back her shaking body. Her vagina was stretching like it never had before, and she liked it. She wanted this kind of fullness now. “Go…GO…” He pushed it in slowly. “Just put it in….NOW…” The miko said.
 
Inuyasha shoved it in and Kagome sighed and panted for a minute. Then she bucked down over his fingers in a steady rhythm. She was going to say to add another finger, but she felt a sensation building that she could only guess was an orgasm. “Inuyasha…help…” she panted. He just smirked. He began thrusting into her as he listened to her gasps and groans in his ear. He also took her nipple back into his mouth.
 
“Inu…Inuyasha…oh…ah…AH…” ; she panted. She felt his other arm wrap around her and she fell back, allowing a new spot to be hit. “AHH!!” she called out. She bucked down into his hand. He could feel her coiling up against him and he nibbled on her nipple, giving her an extra spike. She felt her body tighten up, and then, release.
 
“INUYASHA!” she yelled. Inuyasha quickly quieted her down with a passionate kiss. Kagome shook without her control as her body covered Inuyasha's hand. She rocked down into his still lightly thrusting hand as she continued to release. He let her lips go and she clung to him as she waited for her body to calm all the way down. The hanyou listened to the panting in his ear as his erection got worse.
 
Kagome felt Inuyasha's fingers slowly exit her as she stopped rocking. She lifted her head to see him licking her juices off his fingers and hand. He gazed over into her eyes.
 
“Mmmm…” he smirked as he gave her a kiss. “Even with my human senses, you smell and taste good.” She smiled and he licked off the rest as he felt Kagome's left hand rubbing his rock hard stomach. She slowly slid it down and found the standing erection under his clothes.
 
“What's this?” she teased. She lightly squeezed the top of it, making the hanyou's face to change to a face the miko had never seen before. She took as much as she could into her hands and squeezed again. This time she caught the expression…pleasure. He liked it, just like she liked it when he entered his fingers. Kagome kissed his cheek and then his neck. She felt the flesh in her hands get even harder as she watched Inuyasha's eyes close out of the corner of hers. Then she heard him begin to pant as she squeezed it and rubbed her hand down to the end and went back.
 
“Kagome…” he trailed. Right now he had his left arm around her and the other was carving into the wooden floor. “Let me…”
 
Kagome stopped for a minute as she watched Inuyasha undo the tie around his waist and pull his bottom clothes down. Kagome looked into his eyes the entire time, wanting it to be like how he did her, without looking down. He then took off the top portion of his clothes. When she heard the clothes hit the floor and saw his eyes plead to her, she moved closer. She got close enough to wrap her right hand around his neck and kiss him, before she let her other hand creep down his body. She found the hot piece of flesh and squeezed it again, but just the end, covering her hands in his pre-cum. She then placed her whole hand around it and squeezed again. Inuyasha gasped as he had to let go of Kagome's lips. She began to work the cock in her hand, blush deep on both of their cheeks.
 
“Ka…gome…” Inuyasha said as the pleasure in his eyes grew. Kagome tugged a little at the erection, making her hanyou jerk a little. Then she began a cycle: squeezing, then she'd spin her hand around it, and then a tug. Soon, Inuyasha was bucking into her hand, wanting more.
 
“Oh…ah…Ka…gome…harder…squeeze …harder…” he trailed off. She did just that, making his head fall to her shoulder and his body to jerk again. His legs were apart so that he'd get more pleasure, his left knee poking Kagome's butt crack. Kagome squeezed just a little harder when she felt herself get hot again.
 
Inuyasha turned his head into her breasts as he called out, “Kagome!” His seed came out in a rush, almost making Kagome loose her grip. His head dug into her shoulder as he panted, and his erection pulsed in her hand.
 
Kagome panted with him, running her fingers through his hair. She watched outside as a very faint light came onto the horizon. She knew he'd be human for just about another two hours at the most.
 
“Inu…yasha…” she panted. She kept her hand on his cock as he lifted his flushed face to look at her.
 
“Keh wench. What is it?” he asked.
 
“Make…make me yours…Let me know…what it feels like…” Kagome said.
 
Inuyasha's heart began to race. What he didn't know was that Kagome's was already speeding. He couldn't believe she wanted him. She wanted to be his mate.
 
“You'll…you'll be my mate, Kagome…” he said. His eyes were excited and passionate.
 
“I know…but…” She leaned down and kissed him, squeezing his hardening erection at the same time. She felt him gasp into her mouth as she let up her hand. “I want to know what it would feel like with you…inside me.” She kissed him again, gently pushing him to the ground. She straddled him, right above his erection and kissed him. “My first time…and every time after. Because I love you.”
 
She kissed him again, and Inuyasha moved to place his hands on her face. She felt one hand move to her shoulder and a finger rub her back.
 
“I love you too,” he smirked.
 
“I'll even clean you up,” she said as she squeezed her hand again as she kissed his shoulder. Inuyasha wanted to let his eyes roll to the back of his head.
 
The miko rolled her body down his, allowing her heating up region to rub into his cock. They both groaned at the brief contact. She stopped to see his erection right in front of her face. She then couldn't contain herself. She then reached her tongue out to the tip.
 
“Ahhh…” she heard come from Inuyasha. Her hot tongue met his hot flesh in a passionate moment. She gently sucked it, getting any cum that was still there and he worked his fingers into her hair. She licked the whole cock until it was just wet with her saliva. She sat up and looked at him.
 
“Let me clean you too,” he said as he gently pushed her to her back, her legs just flat apart. “Because I love you so much.” He went down her body and buried his nose in her curls. He couldn't take the scent so he reached out and licked her. She groaned and instantly had her legs up, bent, and spread so Inuyasha had an opening. He smirked and licked her again, just this time, nice and slow. She groaned louder and he did it again and again; speeding up as he continued. Her intoxicating taste kept him going as he licked up her juices. He felt his erection get harder as he knew Kagome was being pleasured. She couldn't stand it, so she began messaging one of her breasts roughly and used the other hand to pinch and rub her nub. Not being able to stop, he stuck his tongue into her womanhood. Kagome's back arced and she gasped her eyes wide now. Her legs went over his shoulders and squeezed his arms toward her, and he put the tongue in and out again. He continued this, feeling her legs squeeze harder, pinning him to this position. He noticed that she liked it when she rubbed that little piece of flesh so he used his tongue to push away her hand and he began to suck on her nub. Kagome gasped and used the free hand to give her other breast attention. She felt the knot again, and she knew she wouldn't be able to stop it. Her hands left her breasts and tangled into his hair.
 
“Inu…Inuya…INUYASHA!” she screamed as she released yet again. He drank her for all she was worth and then laid over her, using his arms to keep his weight off of her. Her arms dropped to the ground.
 
She panted for a little while longer and then opened her eyes to look at him. The sun was up high enough. His half-demon features returned and she instantly reached her hands up to his ears. Then Inuyasha did something that neither he nor Kagome EVER thought he would do…
 
He let out a little growl that sounded a lot like the purr of a cat. She giggled and continued messaging the dog ears.
 
“Inuyasha…do it…Do it now…” she said. She spread her legs out and he lay in between them. Kagome's right arm was around his neck, the other at her side.
 
“I'll show you the way in…” she said. She reached down and found the hardened, hot piece of flesh and put it right where her hot spot was. She even put his head in for him. “Go…” she whispered.
 
Inuyasha had to admit, entering Kagome's hot and welcoming body was an awesome new feeling. He wanted a better way to get in, so he moved so his knees were spread under him and her legs over them. He then leaned over her, so their breaths mingled as they had their first taste of real sex.
 
Inuyasha noticed he couldn't go any farther, and realized it was what Miroku had been talking about with a couple village girls who were about to be married. It was called a “Maiden Barrier” and in Kagome's time, when it was broken, they called it “Losing your virginity.”
 
Kagome held her breath, knowing pain would be involved. She nodded her head and he broke it with a small push. He continued to enter until the skin of her butt met his hips.
 
Kagome's eyes filled with tears and Inuyasha licked them all up. She felt….full now. Maybe even complete, with him inside her; now she wanted more. She wanted to keep going.
 
“Inuyasha…” she said as she wiggled. She bucked down without thinking, and he went out and then back into her. She groaned and he got the picture. He withdrew a bit and then back in, slowly at first and then he began to pick up speed as he got the hang of it. The sweat rolling down her body was soaking her pajama top and she became irritated. She tried to lean down and pull it over, but the pleasure was too much, she grabbed onto the floor instead.
 
Inuyasha then slowed down and pulled the shirt over her head and then Kagome let her bra fall down her shoulders. Inuyasha lifted her as he stopped for a second and they threw the garments towards the others. He laid her back down as he started again, and then sucked her breast into his mouth.
 
Kagome dug her head into the wood floor, as her legs tightened around him. She could only pant, nothing verbal would come out. She tried but it didn't work. Soon he was pounding into her.
 
Inuyasha loved this. He was mating with Kagome. She'd be his and no one would be able to tell them otherwise. He felt Kagome start to coil up underneath him, winding up with her. He pounded into her a few times before exploding into her.
 
“Inuyasha!” Kagome called out as his seed burst into her and she went over with him. Inuyasha kept himself buried inside her as he leaned his head down to her shoulder. They panted together and Kagome soon had her arms around his upper body.
 
“I love you,” she said. “I love you so much right now.”
 
“I love you too,” Inuyasha got out without much thought. Kagome's eyes widened. She pulled him up a bit to look into his eyes.
 
“I…I can't…believe…” he said.
 
“You said it,” she said with a smile. She leaned up a bit to kiss him on the cheek.
 
“I guess I did,” he said. “I just didn't think I could say it.”
 
“I'm glad you did though,” she answered. Inuyasha slid out of her and he lay beside her, just tracing the curves of her face and neck.
 
“We should get out of here,” Kagome said. “Mama and the others know I'm in here; but they don't know about this.”
 
“Then let's leave them a note and go somewhere else,” Inuyasha said. Kagome looked at him with a questioning look.
 
“Like where?” she asked.
 
“How about a secret hot springs in my time that we can have some privacy at,” he said as he leaned down to kiss her. The kiss was intoxicating; it made them wanting more.
 
“Sure,” she answered. She got up and left a note on the notepad in the shrine and put her clothes back on. She gathered her things as Inuyasha put his back on.
 
She noticed he didn't put on his clothes properly. They were baggy and hanging off of him.
 
When he saw the look on her face, he responded.
 
“What's the point of putting them on right if they'll be off again in a few minutes?”
 
Kagome giggled and he scooped her into his arms and kissed her. He then jumped into the well and back to his time.
 
 
 
Author's Note: So here's one of my first completed lemon/lemonade one-shots. I have a couple other ones, but this one is one of my favorites. It was a really weird idea, but then I went with it. The beginning was down quickly, but then the middle through me off, so it took a while to finish writing. I didn't know how to end it, but I found out a way tonight, so I got it down. ^_^ So now it's done!!! Please review for me because I don't know how well I write these. My friends (two of my best friends) say that I'm pretty good at lemons, but I want to know from you. I probably suck at this and should stop, but it's an addicting hobby to write stories and read stories, so lemons pop up all the time. *sigh* Let me stop blabbing so you won't hate me.
 
MrsJoey Wheeler
 
PS- I now have a myspace page to give updates! Please add me at http://www.myspace.com/mrsjoey_wheeler. I will be giving out updates to new stories, asking for suggestions, and saying when I'll get new chapters up!! So if you want direct updates, add me!!!
 
And if you don't use myspace, drop me a line and we'll figure something out!!! ^_^