InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bits & Pieces ❯ Good Morning Sleepyhead ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Good Morning Sleepyhead
Author: Spaceghst407
Genre: Romance/Humor
Rating: PG-13 for mild suggestive theme
Word Count: 199
Summary: AU. Kagome is jealous of Sesshoumaru's hair.


“It's just not fair!” Kagome pouted, finger pointed angrily in Sesshoumaru's face.


The demon lord narrowed amber orbs on the delicate appendage currently invading his personal space. “Miko, if you do not wish to lost that finger, it would be wise to remove it from my presence.”


Kagome huffed and withdrew her hand. “We sleep in the same bed! How is it possible that you wake up looking like a super model and I get this?!” She frantically gestured to her own hair, currently resembling a  tragic bird's nest.


Sesshoumaru smirked, leaning closer to run his hand along her jaw. “The perfection in my name does not only apply to my prowess with enemies” he teased.


The poor bed-headed miko rolled her eyes and attempted to leave the bed, only to be stopped by a clawed hand on her wrist.


“If it is any consolation, this Sesshoumaru finds your rumpled appearance quite appealing” he murmured softly with his lips upon her neck.


Kagome's expression turned devious as she faced him. “Well then, let's see if we can mess up that hair of yours shall we?” she purred, shortly before tackling the smug taiyoukai.


A/N: This was not posted in Dokuga, but actually written for Inuyasha Issekiwa. The prompt was “point.” It does revolve around Sess/Kag though so I decided to post it here. Lemme know what you think ^_^

Converting /tmp/php2qerU6 to /dev/stdout