InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Purity 4: Justification ❯ Debauchery ( Chapter 71 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
~~Chapter 71~~
~Debauchery~

"Your brother?"

Kichiro wrinkled his nose and shrugged.  "Do-able but unlikely.  He's probably still ticked off at me over the other night, and even then, I think he'd just come in to laugh at us."

Bellaniece nodded.  "Your cousin?"

"Toga?  Hmm . . ." he considered but nixed that idea, too.  "Toga would derive much too much enjoyment out of it, I'd say."

"Your father?"

"Bite your tongue, wench.  If I called the old man, there's a good chance Mama would find out, and I don't think she'd be amused, in the least."

"Well, we can't call Daddy, and Gin wouldn't be able to keep it from him . . ."

"Oi, good idea . . . Let's call Daddy . . ."

Bellaniece tossed a small wad of paper at him.  He reacted on impulse, catching the bit in his mouth before spitting it out with a scowl.  "You don't know where that paper's been," he grumbled.

"So why did you catch it?"

Fighting back the hot blush that rose in his cheeks, he shrugged.  "I don't know.  Call it instinct."

"Really?"

He narrowed his gaze on her.  "Don't even think about it," he growled.  She dropped the paper in her hand with a giggle.  "Anyway, let's see . . ."

"What about your uncle?"

Kichiro thought that over and nodded.  "Yeah, there's no help for it.  I guess that means he's the one."  Striding over to the door, Kichiro informed the guard outside that he'd like them to call Sesshoumaru before turning back to grin at Bellaniece once more.  "I suppose I should be duly shocked."

"Why's that?"

He chuckled.  "Look what you did, princess!  I'm a plastic surgeon with a record now."

"It wasn't my fault," Bellaniece contested.  "I was being quiet.  You're the one who was moaning and groaning."

"What can I say?  You're damn good at giving head."

Bellaniece's lips twitched as she tried not to smile.  "Do you think he'll be angry?"

"Who?  Sesshoumaru-oji-san?  It was funny, if you think about it . . ."

"Well, we were in his fountain . . ."

Kichiro sighed.  "True enough, and he's not really known for his sense of humor . . ."

"Will he tell your mother?"

"I'd be more worried that he'd tell your father . . . then again, I rather hope he does . . ."

"Kichiro!" she complained.

"Was it something I said?"

She giggled.

It had begun innocently enough.  After having dinner at a quiet little restaurant near the Inutaisho Corp building, they'd decided to go for a walk.  Bellaniece had exclaimed over the huge fountain in the middle of the plaza in front of his uncle's building, and before Kichiro knew it, she'd had him pushed up against the fountain, standing in the water, and she was kneeling in front of him with his pants open and her mouth doing things to him that made him want to holler . . .

Blast the security guards who must have overheard Kichiro's quiet moans—at least, he had tried to be quiet.  They'd called the police, and in a sting worthy of a major motion picture, the couple was hauled into the police station where they waited for someone 'responsible' to pick them up.  Kichiro had been ticketed for indecent exposure while Bellaniece had been pegged with lewd and lascivious behavior . . .

The door opened and an officer strolled in, eyeing both Kichiro and Bellaniece with a rather bored expression.  "Inutaisho-san is here to pick you two up.  Follow me."

Kichiro leaned toward Bellaniece.  "Whatever you do, act sorry."

"Are you sorry?"

"Not really."

She giggled.  "Me, either."

"Yeah, well, just don't tell him you're not sorry, okay?"

"Gotcha."

True to form, Sesshoumaru didn't look impressed as Bellaniece and Kichiro followed the officer into the lobby.  Dressed in a plain white shirt and black dress pants with his collar unbuttoned and his sleeves rolled up, he scowled at his nephew as Kichiro struggled to keep from laughing out loud.

The tai-youkai said nothing as he led the couple out to the waiting sedan.  Kichiro held the rear passenger door for Bellaniece and slipped into the seat after her as Sesshoumaru strode around the car to the driver's side.

Pulling into the late night traffic, he didn't say a word.  Bellaniece covered her mouth with her hand and turned her face toward Kichiro's shirt, hiding her obvious amusement as her shoulders shook with her silent laughter.

Sesshoumaru shook his head.  "I trust you two won't be frequenting my fountain again," he finally admonished.

"It's very pretty at night," Bellaniece managed.

Sesshoumaru sighed.  "You realize, Kichiro, I'd expect such behavior out of your twin."

"Yes, oji-san," he answered with a straight face.

"This will be the last time I have to pick up a Zelig for something such as this?"

Bellaniece's eyebrows arched.  "Yes, sir," she answered, shooting Kichiro a meaningful glance.

Kichiro nodded.  "You sound like you've had to bail out . . . another Zelig . . ."

"Do I?"

Bellaniece leaned forward.  "Did you?"

"Perhaps," Sesshoumaru said vaguely.

"Was Daddy the indecent exposure or the lewd and lascivious?"

Sesshoumaru narrowed his gaze.

"Oh, hell," Kichiro grumbled.  "That's just . . . ugh."

"What's that?"

"Can we talk about something else?"

"What's wrong with that?  Daddy obviously had sex, right?  If he hadn't then I wouldn't be here."

"I'd prefer to think of you as being the result of Immaculate Conception, thanks."

"Oh?  That goes with the goddess idea, doesn't it?"

Kichiro chuckled at Bellaniece's strange way of thinking.  "I'll pay you back in the morning," he said, slipping his arm around Bellaniece as she giggled and nuzzled his neck.

"You realize how much it cost to keep this out of the papers?"

"Does your father read the papers, princess?"

Bellaniece shrugged.  "Sometimes, but your mother does, doesn't she?"

"Beautiful and smart," he quipped, stroking her hip through the thin cotton dress.  "I think I ruined my shoes."

"You got a nice recompense for that."

"That's true . . ."

Sesshoumaru stopped before Bellaniece's apartment building with a heavy sigh.  "I think the two of you have seen quite enough of one another for the evening," he remarked when Kichiro made to slip out of the car after Bellaniece.

Kichiro shot his uncle a little grin.  "Think so?  I don't think I've seen as much of her as I need to.  Thanks."

The tai-youkai narrowed his gaze a little more.  "You're not sorry in the least, are you?"

Kichiro grimaced.  "Oji-san, she was giving me really fantastic head, and I was about ready to—"

Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes, curling his top lip as he waved at the open door.  "Get out, you miscreant.  If you're arrested again tonight, don't call me, and stay out of my fountain."

"Yes, sir," Kichiro said, struggling to hold a bland expression.  Bellaniece giggled and grabbed his hand.  Both waved as Sesshoumaru gunned the engine and sped off into the night.

"He didn't seem pleased," Bellaniece mused.

"You don't think so?"

"Do you think it's true?"

Kichiro glanced up at the apartment building and sighed.  "Think what's true?"

"About Daddy, of course!"

"Ugh . . . You just had to remind me about that, didn't you?"

"You know, I was thinking," Bellaniece went on, ignoring Kichiro's protests.

"'Bout what?"

He pulled her into the alley beside the building and peeked over his shoulder to make sure they wouldn't be seen.  Slipping her arms around his neck as he swept her into his arms, Bellaniece didn't seem to notice that he'd vaulted into the air to light on the roof.  "Well, Daddy and Gin are really close, right?"

Kichiro snorted.  "Do we have to talk about them?"

Bellaniece nodded seriously and sat down with her back against the short wall around the perimeter of the roof.  "Yes, we do."

"Oh, balls . . ."

Arching her eyebrows at his choice of swear words, Bellaniece giggled and shook her head.  She patted the roof beside her, and seeing no way around the discussion she obviously wanted to have, he sat with a sigh and slumped against the retaining wall.  "All right, since you're dead-set on killing the mood for the night . . ."

"Well, think about it: if Gin and Daddy became mates, our troubles would be over."

"Keh!  Yours, maybe.  Mine would just be beginning.  You know, right?  There's a relatively good chance that oyaji will maim me when he finds out I've known about this."

"Daddy makes Gin happy, and Gin makes Daddy want to live; I know it.  If they're happy, and they're together, your father will be happy, too."

"And you came to this conclusion, how?"

Bellaniece shrugged.  "All fathers want their daughters to be happy.  I'm sure your father is the same."

"You do like to live in denial, don't you?  Listen, princess, my father will kill me; end of story.  Whether Gin's happy with your father or not, I'll still be dead, and you'll be dead, too, I'll remind you.  You're my mate, after all."

Bellaniece wrinkled her nose as she crawled between Kichiro's outstretched legs.  Turning her body so she could toy with the buttons on his shirt, she shook her head, and he had a feeling she was completely discounting his concerns.  "But InuYasha likes me."

"Okay, then he'll just leave enough life in me to keep you alive."

"I think you're blowing this way out of proportion."

"Speaking of 'blowing' . . ."

"In a minute . . . I was just thinking . . . Do you think Daddy and Gin have had oral sex?"

"Oh, kami, Belle!  Are you trying to kill my sex-drive completely?"

"Gin's old enough, you know.  Stop freaking out about the idea of her being sexually active."

"She's hardly the problem," he grumbled.  "As much as I hate the idea of her being . . . sexually active . . ."

"Then what is the problem?" Bellaniece murmured, nuzzling Kichiro's neck.

He snorted.  "It's your father.  How the hell old is he, anyway?"

Bellaniece sighed as she sat back, brow furrowing as she considered his question.  "I think he's nearly two-hundred eighty-three . . . Good thing we never had birthday cake.  He'd have to call the fire marshal."

"Oh, that's just wrong," he muttered.  "Just the thought of your father's old balls anywhere near Gin—"

"Old balls?" Bellaniece echoed.  "My father's balls aren't old!"

"The hell they're not!  I'd say nearly three-hundred years constitutes old balls . . . Can he even use them anymore?"

Bellaniece rolled her eyes.  "Well, they worked perfectly eighteen years ago," she pointed out reasonably.  "I'd say that they're in fine working order."

Kichiro made a face.  "Why are we talking about your father's fucking balls?"

"You brought them up," she reminded him.  "Wow, I could so make a gay joke right now . . ."

"Oh, hell!"

"Relax, Dr. Crankypants.  I'm sure Daddy's balls will make your sister very happy, and—"

"I'm not hearing this . . ."

"—And even if they were a little out of practice, all it takes is the right encouragement—"

"I think I'm going to be sick . . ."

"—You know, some tender loving care . . . Maybe a nice little squeeze—"

"I know I'm going to be sick . . ."

"—Just a little somethin'-somethin' to grease the gears, if you know what I mean."

"Stick a fork in me, wench.  I'm done.  Hope you're not wanting sex for the next hundred years or so.  I think I've been permanently brain-damaged . . ."

Bellaniece laughed.  "But if they were together then I could tell Daddy, and I wouldn't worry that he'd take it badly."

Kichiro sighed.  "I can't believe I'm going to ask this, but . . . Do you have any ideas?"

Bellaniece scowled and shook her head.  "They need to have sex . . ."

"Ugh . . ."

"Seriously, Kichiro!  Sex is a beautiful thing."

"Not any more . . ."

Bellaniece giggled.  "Maybe I should just give Daddy a condom."

Kichiro choked.  "I'm not hearing this . . . I really am not hearing this . . ."

"Well, it stands to reason.  He's had sex before, and with a little luck, he'll have it again."

Kichiro rolled his eyes and snorted.  "Well, hell, then why don't you just pop a few holes in the damn thing?  Then they'll be mated, too, and—"

"That's a terrible idea!" she interrupted, poking Kichiro's chest as she shook her head and scowled.  "Tricking them into becoming mates would be a horri—Do you think it would work?"

"Well, it might, but—What the—?  No!"

Bellaniece heaved a sigh.  "You're right.  That'd be way too sneaky, wouldn't it?  It was a nice thought though . . ."

'You know, Kich, you could do that . . . then you wouldn't have to worry about her telling dear ol' Daddy . . .'

'Hush, you!  It's a terrible idea.'

'Sure it is, but you know it'd work.'

'Damn straight it'd work. . . . A few pokes of a needle, and—'

'Oh, balls, you're considering it!  You dog!'

'Not seriously!  Shut up, will you?  And stop saying 'balls' . . . It's got a whole new level of nastiness, thanks . . . ugh . . .'

"Why does it have to be so complicated?" Bellaniece asked quietly, her amusement dying away as the sound of her laughter faded.

"It's all right, Belle," he said, grimacing as her darkened eyes met his.  "I won't lie.  I want to be with you.  I've been tempted to tell your father, myself, but . . ." he trailed off and shook his head.  "I want you to be happy, too.  If it makes you happy to wait for the right time, then so be it."

"Kichiro . . ."

He sat back and pulled Bellaniece against his chest, staring up at the sparse stars dotting the night sky.  "You're going to tell him, right?  Sometime?"

"Soon," she promised, snuggling against his chest.  "The next chance I get."

He sighed and smiled.  "That's good enough for me."


~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~= ~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~
A/N:
== == == == == == == == == ==
Reviewers
==========
MMorg
WhisperingWolf —— fallenangel7583 —— Lady_Yukiko —— trinigirl524 —— OROsan0677 —— Mizbum2u —— hotarumai —— Rawben —— DarklessVasion —— Water tenchi —— Inuyoukaimama —— NekoKamiFL —— Kialla —— Me! —— Ryomaru's mate...in da cage! —— Eliwoodsluv —— Nilkwep —— IKMS —— Kirie Valdur —— adamile
==========
FFnet
eave
Twistedps yche —— InuChickie —— Lady Mac —— SilverStarWing —— Moonbeam Weaver —— Drake Clawfang —— Flames101 —— Iloveinus589 —— Ryguy5387 —— InuyashasChic612 —— Blackness-Reigns —— Captain applesauce —— Simonkal of Inyu —— Elizabeth Hemingway —— Beautiful Massacre —— Starr Stealer —— Nerwen Faelvirin —— MoonKitii —— blacklillygurl —— agent-doo —— tameka-inu's-mate
==========
Final Thought from Sesshoumaru
:
and InuYasha thought Toga's calendar was bad?
==========
Blanket disclaimer for this fanfic (will apply to this and all other chapters in Justification):  I do not claim any rights to InuYasha or the characters associated with the anime/manga.  Those rights belong to Rumiko Takahashi, et al.  I do offer my thanks to her for creating such vivid characters for me to terrorize.

~Sue~