InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Who the Prophecy Foretold ❯ The New Moon Approaches ( Chapter 44 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 44 - The New Moon Approaches
 
 
Dawn found Kagome uncomfortable and rather sticky. Maybe naked hadn't been the best idea at the current time. Add to that the fact that she couldn't get up since a still sleeping demon lord refused to release his hold. She let out a frustrated sigh. “I just can't win.”
 
“What is the trouble, Kagome?” he asked in a soft voice, never opening his eyes.
 
“I need to get up, Sesshoumaru. But you've got an iron grip here, you know that?”
 
“And where is it you need to go at this hour?”
 
She let out another sigh. “The spring. I need to get cleaned up before we can go back to camp.”
 
He breathed her in deeply. “This Sesshoumaru would rather not release you to the spring.”
 
“And why not?” She gasped as mokomoko slithered away leaving her bare before him once more. She was suddenly much more embarrassed than she had been yesterday as she watched his eyes open. He looked her over slowly, definitely taking his time at certain locations. She lifted her hands to cover her breasts from his searching gaze.
 
“Why do you hide yourself? You are perfect, Kagome. Beautiful, every inch of you.” She was rather startled as he rolled her from her side to her back and was suddenly above her. He leaned in then for a soft lingering kiss that she found herself immediately responding to. His lips created a tingling path as he traced her jaw line and down her throat. He crossed her collar bone, leaving little nips and licks behind. Her breathing was starting to pick up as she watched his progression. His path moved down to her breasts, still covered with her palms. He nudged her left hand with his nose and she let it slip away to lie at her side. He smirked at her, fangs flashing in the slowly increasing sunlight before touching his nose to her pretty pink peak while kissing slightly below. She shivered at the touch and began to moan quietly as his tongue traced from the underside of her breast up and around, completely avoiding the nipple that was now begging for his attention. He circled closer and closer, the erotic torture slowly driving her crazy.
 
“Please,” she whimpered and he growled his pleasure while taking the now tight, hardened tip in his mouth, sucking and teasing with his very talented tongue while she arched in ecstasy beneath him, both of her hands now wrapping in his hair that was cascading over his shoulders and lightly brushing her very sensitive skin. It was like every nerve in her body was alive and dancing as he moved from her left breast to continue his torture on the right. “Kami, if you keep this up I'm going to be addicted to your tongue.”
 
He looked up, catching her eyes as he moved lower, kissing across her belly, her muscles rippling with her near panting breaths. “Good. Because this Sesshoumaru is already addicted to the taste of you.” He spoke into her belly button, causing her to shift away from his tickling breath. She watched as he kissed lower, moving her legs automatically for him, until her head fell back and her eyes rolled back as well with the sensation. Oh yeah, she was definitely going to get addicted to this. He growled at the taste of her, the vibrations spreading throughout her entire body. He was definitely one happy demon, his face buried once more in what had to be the world's happiest place. At least in his opinion. He lapped at her, taking in the magic filled blood he so craved. She still tasted just as amazing as the evening prior. He settled between her thighs, laying on the ground on his chest so that his hand was free to join in the fun. Soon she was bucking and begging as he slowly slid one finger in and out of her oh so hot passage. She begged for him to go faster but he was enjoying the desperate cries that escaped her. He added a second digit and she exploded for him, crying out his name, or at least something that sounded kind of like it. He drank in the ambrosia her body released with her orgasm, his fingers still moving slowly in gentle shallow thrusts. As she came down to earth though, he sped up while resuming his nibbling and sucking on her clit, driving her over the edge twice more in quick succession before he finally slowed to a stop. She watched with glazed eyes as he licked his fingers clean of her juices, not missing a bit. He didn't believe in wasting something so wonderful.
 
As her breathing returned to normal he gathered her in his arm, kissing the tip of her nose before entering the spring and settling her in his lap once more. It took her several minutes before she could speak again as her body continued to shiver with aftershocks, causing the demon lord to smirk with male pride. “You… I can't believe… holy shit,” she breathed out. “You're just… evil. Oh so wonderfully evil.” She shifted, turning so that she could see him. “And you're proud of it too.” She smiled at him before leaning in for a long and passionate kiss. “I've never… in my life… experienced anything… even close… to that,” she said between kisses. Then she slipped away from him entirely, moving out to the deeper center of the spring and dunking under the water, swishing her hair with her hands. As she broke the surface she tossed her saturated hair over her shoulder.
 
He watched as the sunlight caught in the droplets that were flung from her shining skin. He noticed she was rather pale, or most of her. The majority of her skin was a milky white quite similar to his own, but her face had a more sun kissed look and her long legs were a warm golden shade from all her time in the sun traveling. He wasn't sure what he thought was more attractive. He loved her legs, especially when they were wrapped around his waist. Or his head. He wasn't picky. His musings were cut off as he became entranced watching her hands move over her body in a soft caress as she removed any dirt that had clung to her moist skin as they slept as well as the fresh sheen of sweat he had induced minutes before. It was mesmerizing to watch her touching herself. He was ripped from his trance when she slid in front of him with her back to him. He immediately knew what she wanted from him and began washing her back as thoroughly as possibly without any soap. He didn't mind a bit. It was just another excuse to touch her soft skin.
 
He was disappointed when she moved away but it was short lived as she began running her hands over his body this time. She pulled him to the middle and rinsed his hair, taking her good sweet time as she ran her fingers through the silver silk. “You have the most amazing hair. I wish mine was like this.”
 
“This Sesshoumaru would prefer your hair just as it is.”
 
She grinned at his back. “Are you like going for sweetest guy of the day award or something?”
 
He turned to face her, her ocean blue eyes locking with his of molten gold. “I am only speaking the truth. I love your hair just the way it is. It is beautiful. You are beautiful. Do not forget that, Kagome.” He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. She blushed and nodded before turning him back around and running her hands over his back, smirking as her hands slipped lower over his perfectly toned ass, taking her revenge for his earlier gropes by taking her time and giving the firm cheeks a nice squeeze. “Perhaps you have been spending too much time with the monk,” he said over his shoulder with a grin, thoroughly enjoying her exploring hands.
 
It was only when they had finished that Kagome realized they didn't have any towels. She had to wring out her hair as much as possible before dressing, her now moist clothing clinging to her. She had her back turned so he could dress when she felt a mist of water flying at her. There were certain things she wasn't quite ready to see, but she forgot all about them as she turned with a growl rumbling in her throat. “I can't believe you just did that! You just had to wait until I was dressed to send water flying everywhere, didn't you?! Now my clothes are even more wet than they already were!” She blushed and quickly turned back around as she noticed he hadn't put anything on yet. It was too late, though. The image of a fully naked Sesshoumaru still glistening with moisture in the bright morning sun was forever burned into her retinas. Not a bad sight, to be sure, but one she had been trying to avoid, at least for a while.
 
He chuckled behind her. “Did you really forget this Sesshoumaru was dressing or did you just want a peek? I would have gladly allowed it.” His eyebrow lifted as an inhuman growl left her very human throat, her back still to him. “Since when do humans growl?”
 
She let out another, louder growl surprising them both. “I don't know. Since when do humans hear the heartbeats of everyone in camp? I think your youki is affecting me in more ways than one.”
 
He had finished dressing now and he slipped his arm around her waist. “Would you wish for me to remove it?” She sighed before shaking her head. “Good, because hearing you growl is incredibly sexy.”
 
She smiled again, forgetting her frustration, and turned in his hold. “Is it now? Well that's good to know. Now come on. We need to get back to camp before they think we're dead or something. I don't even want to think about where Miroku's thoughts are going to be.”
 
“And he might even be right,” he purred in her ear. He looked her over as she moved away from him to head back. “Kagome, come here.” She walked back and was surprised when he flipped mokomoko over her head, leaving it to dangle over both shoulders down the front of her. She looked at him in question. “Your shirt was much to revealing while wet.” And it had been, the wet fabric clinging to her breasts, her erect nipples poking out in a very visible fashion. He refused to allow the monk to see her as such.
 
She smirked as mokomoko wrapped its dangling ends around her waist. “Territorial much?”
 
“Definitely,” he said before sending her a smirk that flashed his bright white fangs once more before taking her arm and leading her back to camp, dropping the barrier as they reached it.
~
 
Sango was worried now. They hadn't returned all night. She had begun to think of all the terrible things that could have happened to them, each thought making her more and more upset. And things had been so nice too. She had woken to find herself still being held close to Miroku's chest. And his hand was on the small of her back, not her ass which was a surprise. He hadn't wanted to let go either. She had been forced to prod him awake so she could move at all. Once she had finally managed to stand she surveyed the camp, and that's when the worrying started.
 
“Sango, dear, I'm sure they are perfectly safe.” Miroku was trying to calm her while attempting to hold the hentai smirk off his face for as long as possible. He had his own ideas of what might have kept them away all night.
 
They both watched as the boys started to stir. “There is no need to worry, Lady Sango. They are returning. Father has dropped the barrier.” Yoshi spoke while stretching. He hadn't slept very well. The link being blocked had kept him on edge. He had become quite accustomed to being able to feel Kagome near him.
 
“See, Sango? I told you they were fine.” Sango brushed past Miroku as she caught sight of her sister, nearly trampling her as she threw her arms around Kagome. Sesshoumaru stood, his arm still locked with Kagome's while her other wrapped around Sango. He raised his brow at the monk who answered the unspoken question. “Sango was worried.” The demon lord nodded, watching as the slayer finally released the miko.
 
“Kagome! I was afraid something had happened to you when I woke up and you hadn't come back yet. Don't disappear on me like that! It scares the hell out of me.”
 
“I'm sorry, Sango. It's my fault. I was too tired to come back to camp.”
 
Sango's eyes slid over to Sesshoumaru before returning to look at Kagome. “And why were you so tired?” she asked with a raised brow. The eyebrow lift must be contagious.
 
Kagome scowled at her friend and sister. “That is not to be discussed at this time.” She shot a look at the monk who had this smile that just screamed `You did something dirty!' in a childish sing-songy voice. Sango merely nodded before walking back to the fire and smacking the hentai Miroku in the back of the head. Sesshoumaru was studying Kagome rather closely. She had said `at this time'. Did that mean she planned on telling the slayer later on? She started walking to her bag, intent on changing into drier clothes, slipping her arm from his as she went. He took the time to look over his sons. They all looked exhausted. He hadn't thought of how the barrier blocking the mark all night could have affected them. Rin was still sleeping, and every other child looked as if they had been up all night.
 
He walked over to where they sat and lay on Kagome's bedding. “Go back to sleep. This Sesshoumaru is sorry. I did not think of how you would be affected when I blocked the mark.” They nodded, each rather surprised that he had actually apologized, before settling back down to sleep which found them immediately now that they could feel her soothing presence.
 
Kagome had just been returning from changing her clothes when Rin woke and nearly tackled the young woman. “Mama! Rin was worried!”
 
“Shh, Rin. The boys are sleeping. They didn't sleep well last night.”
 
“Oh, Rin is sorry,” she whispered. She smiled as Kagome lifted her up and settled her on her hip before walking over to where Sango sat near the fire.
 
“Are you hungry, honey?” She watched as the little girl nodded her head rapidly. “Alright, hang on a second.” Kagome retrieved another joy of her time, cereal bars and passed them out to Rin, Sango, and Miroku. Sesshoumaru had politely declined to which she merely shrugged. He was a big boy and could feed himself when he got hungry. After they had eaten Sango offered to take Rin for a bath with her and Kagome and Sesshoumaru found a quiet spot where they could keep an eye on the monk but still have a bit of privacy. `Okay, now I want to see all the Kikyo stuff. Is there a lot more?'
 
`No, we should be able to finish this morning.' He watched as she closed her eyes and leaned back against a tree trunk before he did the same and began to share.
 
~Begin Memories~
 
Kagome was standing face to face with Inuyasha, a very angry looking Inuyasha at that. He looked ready for battle, cracking his knuckles while flexing his claws. “What are you doing here, Sesshoumaru? Come to kill off the disgusting hanyou for good?”
 
“Inuyasha, I have not come to fight. I came to…” His words were cut off as an arrow flew past his head.
 
“The next one won't miss, demon,” Kikyo called out as she stepped into the clearing. “He wants nothing to do with you. You are nothing but a heartless, hateful, vicious demon.”
 
“You know not of what you speak, wench,” Sesshoumaru said with a growl.
 
“Sure she does, brother. I told her all about how you sent my mother to her death. You kicked us out when father died. Just couldn't stand a human and a hanyou in your palace? Why didn't you just kill us? It would have been easier. Then my mother wouldn't have had to suffer like she did. You left me out in the wild to die at the hands of whatever demon happened upon me.” Inuyasha was barely holding back snarls but calmed when Kikyo rested her hand on his arm.
 
“You do not understand, Inuyasha. If you let me expl…” His words were once again cut off.
 
“I understand perfectly. I'm nothing but a filthy half-breed, worthless, an embarrassment to your pure demon blood. I don't care what you have to say. Just leave me alone like you always have or I'll make you, you bastard!”
 
Sesshoumaru merely stood there for a minute trying to decide whether to just leave or try to explain. He watched as the miko strung another arrow in her bow and aimed. “You know nothing, Inuyasha.” He transformed then into his energy ball form and flew off.
 
~
 
Kagome was standing in a forest, still seeing through Sesshoumaru's eyes as he looked down at a tiny flea in his hand. “I am so sorry Lord Sesshoumaru. I had no idea what she was telling him until it was too late. The miko has convinced him that you are nothing but a heartless demon. She told him you would rather kill him than look at him. She has poisoned his mind with lies of your words and actions”
 
“How has she accomplished such?”
 
“I managed to hide in his hair before he was to meet with her and heard some of her lies. She spoke to him of your reputation, saying that you are known for your hatred of half-demons, that you have ordered that any found residing in the west to be slaughtered. She told him tales supposedly told by servants of the other lords about how you speak ill of your father and his human mother, bragging even about how you cast them out at the first opportunity. Also that you are surprised that he has survived, that you have sent demons to kill him, to `erase the stain on your family line' as she said.”
 
“And he believed such foolishness?”
 
“I'm afraid so. I have tried to talk to him but he refuses to listen to me. He says he's in love with her and that she loves him as well.”
 
“The miko has spoken her love?”
 
“Well, I haven't heard her say that, only him. She has spoken to him of the Jewel of Four Souls. She is its guardian and kills all demons who attempt to steal it to gain power. He had come to this village to steal it as well, hoping to become a full demon. She has somehow convinced him to use the jewel to become human. I heard her say that only a pure wish will make the jewel cease to exist and that when that happens she would be able to live the life of a normal woman.”
 
“My brother has agreed to give up his demon half for the miko?”
 
“Yes, mi'lord. I have told him that it is unwise. He believes it is the only way he will ever be accepted.”
 
“And he refuses to speak with me. It is out of my control. If he wishes to become human it is his choice. Stay with him, Myouga. Keep trying to speak with him. Perhaps he will listen eventually. He will only be in more danger if he becomes human. If someone were to find out who he is he would be unable to protect himself.”
 
“I agree mi'lord. He would not live long as a human. I will continue to try mi'lord.”
 
“Thank you, Myouga. Keep me informed.” She watched as the little flea bowed low before leaping away and disappearing.
 
~
 
She was back in the study at the palace reading over a rather boring scroll when there was a knock at the door. Sesshoumaru called out an “Enter,” and the door opened. Kagome watched as Jaken walked in and bowed low before walking up to the desk and holding out his hand.
 
“My Lord! Oh, it's terrible! Master Inuyasha has been sealed to a tree! The miko shot him with an arrow and pinned him to the god tree! It's some kind of spell but I have no idea if or how it can be broken.”
 
Sesshoumaru snarled and stood. “The miko will pay for her treachery.”
 
“She's already dead, my lord! Apparently she had been fatally wounded before she shot him. He had stolen the jewel. The villagers burned it with the miko's body.”
 
“He is not dead then, but merely sealed somehow?”
 
“Yes, mi'lord. You can feel his breathing and hear his heart beat. Both are slow like he is merely asleep.”
 
“Jaken!”
 
The little toad jumped before dropping to press his head to the floor. “Yes, Lord Sesshoumaru? What do you wish of this lowly Jaken?”
 
“Gather everyone that can read and send them to the library. I want every scroll that may have even the slightest hint as to how to reverse the spell read and re-read. Find a way to release my brother from the seal of the miko wench. Do not fail me, Jaken.”
 
“Yes Lord Sesshoumaru.” He bowed repeated as he backed out of the room.
 
~
 
They were still in the office but this time she could feel Sesshoumaru's exhaustion and frustration. The entire surface of his desk was piled high with scrolls and they littered the floor as well. She watched as Jaken approached looking quite nervous. “My Lord? This Jaken is so terribly sorry but we have found nothing. Every witch we summoned has claimed no knowledge of how to release him. Every miko that would speak with us said that only the miko who placed the sealing spell can release it and the miko is dead. We can think of nothing else to do. There may not be a way to free him.”
 
Sesshoumaru let out a long sigh before nodding. “This Sesshoumaru has found nothing as well. The miko's spell will hold him forever.”
 
~
 
She was standing where she had been before. Sesshoumaru was standing where she would stand nearly fifty years later, looking up at Inuyasha where he hung from the arrow pierced through his chest. He looked so peaceful, exactly as he had when she found him. He reached up and touched the arrow only to be burned by the still present miko powers. “I am sorry little brother. I have failed you. I should have found some way to make you understand. I should have come for you sooner. You suffer for my failures as your brother. I have tried. I have searched everywhere, asked everyone, but no one can tell me how to free you. Only your miko can release you and she is no longer able. She has truly cursed you for eternity.” He reached up and brushed the hair off his face before gently tweaking an ear. “I am sorry Inuyasha.” He turned then and walked away.
 
~End Memories~
 
 
“When I received word that he had been released from the spell I had to see for myself. By then I had spent fifty years thinking things over and I had become angry at him. If he had only allowed me to speak, if he hadn't believed every word, every lie the miko fed him then he would never have been sealed. That is why I attacked and attempted to take the sword. I knew father had hidden it for his most favored son but Inuyasha had turned his back on me, on his only family so I felt he no longer deserved it.”
 
“And that's when we all ended up at your father's grave where you tried to melt me, I gave Inuyasha the sword, and he…well…”
 
“He cut off my arm. Yes. Although I very much regret my attempt on your life, doing so caused him to want to protect you and allowed him to transform the sword and discover its secrets.”
 
“I think it was supposed to happen that way. And I already forgave you for the melting thing. You saw when I released him. He tried to slice me to pieces. My first impressions are never the best.” She looked up at the sky, seeing that the sun was now directly above them, morning having passed to midday. “Speaking of Inuyasha, I want you to take me with you and try to find him. He should have come back now. And tonight…” She looked around before deciding silence was best. `Tonight is the night of the new moon. He shouldn't be alone.'
 
He thought for a few minutes before nodding. “Agreed. This Sesshoumaru will find him.”
 
“And you're taking me with you.”
 
“It would be safer for you to remain at…”
 
“Nope. You're taking me with you. Until he sees all you showed me I doubt he would be comfortable alone with you while…you know. He's always nervous and if it's just you that would probably make it worse. Now come on. Let's tell the others and ask Sango and Miroku to keep an eye on the kids. I need to grab a couple things too, but then I think we should go. We don't know how long it will take to find him and we need to reach him before sundown.” She stood up and started bouncing on her toes. Sesshoumaru just stared at her as she bounced.
 
“What is it that you are doing?” he asked with a smirk, happy to watch her breasts bouncing slightly along with her movements.
 
“Just come on. I want to go. I'm worried. He's never left for this long before. What if something happened? What if someone captured him?”
 
“I am sure he is fine,” he said while rising to his feet in one graceful movement.
 
They walked side by side into camp where Kagome immediately dumped her big yellow bag onto one of the sheets and began repacking it with only the essentials. She made sure to bring ramen and the necessary cooking supplies. If she knew Inuyasha, and she was pretty sure she did, then he was going to be dying for ramen. Without stopping to look at them she began to talk to her friends. “Sango, Miroku, can you guys keep an eye on the kids for us? We're gonna go look for Inuyasha. We need to move fast so we're going alone. I don't know if we'll be back tonight. I'm really worried. Tonight, you know.”
 
“Jaken will assist you,” was all Sesshoumaru said. Jaken looked at his lord who had begun to put on his armor. The little toad immediately rushed over to assist his lord. Once the armor was secured he hung Tenseiga and Tokijin at his side and moved towards where Kagome was still packing while talking.
 
“Of course Kagome. I was starting to get worried about him too,” Sango said while Miroku nodded his agreement.
 
“Great, thanks.” She had finished packing and threw her bag on her back along with her bow and arrows. “Okay guys, I need you to be really good for Sango and Miroku and Jaken too. You can still play in the field but when they say it's bedtime that's it okay?” Sesshoumaru nodded his agreement.
 
“Rin will be good,” the little girl said while nodding quickly.
 
“Yeah, okay Mama. But why can't we go with you?”
 
“Shippo honey, I'm really worried about Inuyasha. We need to find him fast, before sundown. We can move faster if it's just us. No talking about why. Naraku's bees have been sneaking around. We'll be back as soon as possible. If you ask nicely maybe Miroku will read you another story tonight.” She walked over to the crowd of children and kissed each on the forehead. `Sesshoumaru? Should I bring Kazue or are you gonna fly with the cloud again?'
 
`She shall remain here. I will carry you.'
 
“Kazue's gonna stay here too. When the kids go play Kazue, can you keep an eye on Rin?” The little black puppy walked over to sit in front of the little girl.
 
`Yes, of course Kagome. I am honored to protect the girl.'
 
“Okay. Sango, the boys are fine to play in the field where they have been. They'll be fine. Kazue will stay with Rin. Thanks for doing this. We're gonna go now.” Kagome stood in front of Sesshoumaru and he slipped his arm around her waist before forming his cloud and taking flight.
 
“Wow, she was really in a hurry wasn't she?” Sango asked while looking at Miroku.
 
“Yes. I agree. I do not believe I have ever seen her get ready to leave that fast. Even with Inuyasha nagging over her shoulder.”
 
“We're gonna go play then, if that's alright?” Yoshi asked. Sango and Miroku both nodded and watched as they ran from the campsite, Rin carrying Kazue in her arms.
 
 
 
Author's Notes: Sorry I didn't get a chapter up yesterday. It will probably be a while before I get back to the every day posting schedule since I barely wrote at all last week. Great news for me though! We finally have broadband! Dial-up was killing me but it was all that was available in our area until now. And my laptop has a built in wireless modem so now I can read and post from anywhere in the house! No more jump drive for me!
 
Reviewer Responses:
 
Chaos - The ball is rolling between Sango and Miroku now. They just have to figure out how to talk to each other!
 
Iloveprettysilverhair - Glad you didn't mind the nearly absent main characters. Thanks for the encouragement!
 
Sandra - No cramps? Well aren't you a lucky girl. Glad you liked the pumpkins. Destiny is a huge ham for the camera. Sorry your husband is sick. Mine barely ever gets sick but when he does he acts like a damn infant. 6 to 10 days? Yikes!
 
Lester Joe - A full lemon will probably be a ways off still but they will definitely be more limes to hold you over! Kagome and Rin just might have some kind of connection. Not telling. :-)
 
Sesshysgirl06 - I'm glad you've been enjoying the story even if it was in silence. So you like the whole dog instinct stuff too? It's one of my favorite story elements.
 
Jean - No biggie. A whole bunch of people rated since Saturday. Thanks for reviewing so regularly!
 
Saeko - Glad you like the story! Thanks for the review and the sympathy. How I hurt my right foot though is an amazing feat. I was dumping a box of packing peanuts into a bag my mother was holding and I tilted my body and almost fell over. I set my foot down funny trying to keep from falling. So my foot has been incapacitated for a whole year by packing peanuts!!
 
Sweetdarksilence - why thank you!
 
Jean - Yeah, I think Kouga really loves her too. It seems like he would wait for her forever. I'll have to make sure something good happens for him eventually.
 
Kagome-chan - My mom says Destiny is the perfect blend between David and I. (I don't see it but oh well.) She loves to have her picture taken and loves looking at them once they're taken even more. I'm rather proud of the pumpkins. I can't draw but I can carve! Thanks for the review!
 
Cocoke5 - Glad you liked the chapter. I liked that `shut up so I can go back to sleep' line. So something I would say.
 
Chiyori - I'm assuming NANOWRIMO is a story of your own? Let me know what the title is, I have no idea from the abbreviation. I may be reading it! If you noticed, my chapters have been getting longer as I go along. The more I write the more I find I have to say.
 
Arryelle - I made you like Jaken? I must be good then! LOL. I'm glad you liked the lime. I guess I was nervous because it is definitely odd to write something like that, and even weirder to post it for others to read. I blushed the whole time I wrote it, and I don't blush! You should buy a plastic cover for the chair because there will be more!
 
Mutnodjmet - Naraku can actually be rather fun to write. Of course he's a pain when I can't decide what the next plot is!
 
Sunset love - I did the Inuyasha one second. That's probably why it came out better than Sesshoumaru. I had a few issues with putting things too close together. A Massage scene? It's possible. Poor Sesshoumaru is giving but not receiving at the moment. Must be quite frustrating!
 
No t needed - The arm will be a while still. I'm confused by your review. You said you think Kagome is like Sesshoumaru's sex slave? Not quite sure how you could get that impression when he was doing all the work and she was the one laying back and enjoying. Glad you liked the chapters anyway.
 
Ceira - Happy to give you the fuzzies! The kids are a great source of fluffy scenes, and I love them all.
 
Ginrei - Concrete is definitely hard on the feet. They should have put in those rubber mats. They have them behind the registers at the 7-11 and they help a bit. (Used to work there) It must be fun working at conventions. I need to go to one someday. I'd have to take my nephew cuz my husband would do nothing but complain. I can't believe you had to read the new chapters before going to bed! Now that's devotion!
 
Little rini - My husband is like that too. He didn't turn out anything like his parents or his sisters. If he had I would definitely not be married to him. Glad you liked that chapter!
 
Ethereal-siren - Oh I mourn with you for your laptop. I couldn't live without mine anymore. Once you have the convenience of typing in bed you never want to go back to being stuck at a desk! This chapter leads into the Inuyasha search, so he will be back in the story in I think two more chapters. I'm not sure how Souta is gonna take it. I know I would be pissed, not that I have talked to my father in like six years or more but then when I was Souta's age I damn near worshipped him. My father in law is like my own father now. The only one on that side of the family besides the nieces and nephews that I actually like. They'll have to tell him eventually. I don't think it would be wise for him to just show up one day. Glad you liked the chapters. It's always nice to hear from you!