InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Who the Prophecy Foretold ❯ Big Surprise in a Little Package, Feudal Make-Out Point ( Chapter 49 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 49 - Big Surprise in a Little Package, Feudal Make-Out Point
 
 
It took quite a while for Kagome to convince the western lord to let her down from the tree. If he had his way he would have kept her there all day long but when she started threatening to purify him piece by piece he finally gave in. She had something she wanted to do. They knew for sure now that the marks gave the pups, Shippo, and Inuyasha automatic protection from purifying arrows but she was more than curious to find out if they could use it in any other ways. She had decided to test them by explaining how to do certain things and then seeing if they could replicate them. When she entered the clearing they had all claimed as their camp she called the boys over to her. Rin came along, not wanting to be left out, and Isamu and Yuudai had awoke just a bit before and joined the semi-circle of children surrounding the miko. Sesshoumaru had refused to release her so she sat in his lap, not really minding the closeness.
 
“Alright guys, I want to see if the mark gave you more than just a barrier. You all up for trying?” She watched as they nodded, looking honestly excited, while Rin looked rather dejected as she would not be able to participate. “Okay, first let's see if you can form a barrier consciously.” She explained how she focused her energy and directed her powers to form a barrier, demonstrating by surrounding the group with a shimmering pink dome. Then one by one the boys tried to do as she directed. Akihiro managed a small, weak shield that fell almost immediately and none of the others had any success at all. “Don't feel bad. I couldn't do it for a long time. Kaede and I practiced for months before I could manage to make one last a few minutes. How about healing?” Kagome took hold of Sesshoumaru's hand where it rested over her abdomen and before anyone realized what she was doing she cut a gash across her forearm with one of his claws.
 
Sesshoumaru was shocked as he felt his claw rip through her flesh, the scent of her blood drawing the attention of his beast. “Kagome, why did you…” She merely hushed him and he did his best to remain calm while holding back his blood beast, assuring him that she would be fine. He would sit back and watch what she intended to do.
 
The children all gasped as they watched their Mama cut herself with their father's claw. The scent of her blood flooded the clearing as the thick red fluid slid down her arm and dripped onto the ground. In an instant Kazue, Kirara, and Ah Un were approaching to investigate while the miko's hanyou rushed to her side.
 
“What the hell, Sesshoumaru?!?!” Inuyasha was furious and confused at the same time. It was obvious it had been Sesshoumaru who cut her, as her blood clung to the tip of his razor sharp claw, and yet she sat there like everything was fine.
 
“Calm down, Inuyasha. I did it and I'm fine. I'm trying to see if the boys can use the power I gave them in any way. You should try too. Join us.” He looked at her hesitantly, still upset as her blood continued to flow. “Oh don't make me say it, Inuyasha.” He grumbled but lowered himself to sit at her side, cross legged with his arms folded in the flowing sleeves of his haori. “Okay now, to heal you focus on the desire to heal while calling forth the power.” They watched as her right hand glowed pink and she slid it over the gash in her left arm. It healed instantly. She reached for Sesshoumaru's hand once again but he pulled it back. “Oh come on. I'm not really hurting myself or anything.” He refused to comply, holding his arm behind his back. “Fine, damn it.” She growled low in her throat and shut her eyes for a moment. When she opened them again she ran her own human nails across her left arm, leaving four bloody gashes behind and causing Sesshoumaru to grasp her right hand and closely inspect it.
 
It was as he had suspected. Instead of her normal, useless human nails she had dainty claws tipping each slender finger. “How did you do that, Kagome?”
 
“I don't really know. I just got frustrated and then I felt it happen, felt them grow.” They all watched as the claws receded into dull fingernails once more. “Probably just one more thing that's changing because of your youki. Anyway, now is not the time to worry about that. I'm bleeding here and no one is trying to heal me! Come on boys; close your eyes and focus.” She watched as each did as they were told and studied their hands. Hisoka and Hitoshi managed a fairly bright glow but when they held their hand over the wound it didn't close. Yuudai got a flicker that went out almost immediately. Inuyasha tried as well but found it very hard to concentrate with the scent of her blood in his nose. Behind her Sesshoumaru's struggle with his beast was getting more and more difficult. His beast and his instincts were screaming at him to lick the blood from her arm and heal her wounds with his saliva but he knew that she would only reopen the cuts if he did. The boys were getting worried and Shippo finally produced a pink glow and when he held his little paws over the gashes the bleeding slowed and the wounds decreased slightly in size, but they did not heal completely. It was then that two little hands reached out with a glow rivaling that of Kagome herself, and the wounds healed immediately and completely, shocking everyone watching, which was basically everyone as Sango, Miroku, and Jaken had decided to observe the experiments as well. They couldn't believe who had successfully healed the miko.
 
“Rin, how did you do that?” Kagome asked in wonder.
 
“Rin doesn't really know. Rin concentrated like you said, Mama, and it worked.” Everyone regarded the little human girl from which none had ever sensed any holy powers before.
 
“Try to make a barrier,” Kagome requested gently. She watched as Rin closed her eyes and a shimmering light purplish barrier formed around the group. It held strong as Kagome reached out to touch it. Miroku examined it as well and they both found it to be solid. “Rin, have you ever done anything like that before?”
 
“No. Why Mama? Did Rin do something wrong?”
 
“Oh, no sweetie! It's just that we didn't know you had miko powers too.”
 
The little girl furrowed her eyebrows. “Rin has what?”
 
Kagome giggled and Sesshoumaru decided to answer. “What Kagome is saying, Rin is that you have powers like both she and the elder miko in the village have. Although how it is possible for you to have housed such powers without my knowledge all this time is beyond this Sesshoumaru.”
 
“You were born with the same powers as I was. I bet you could even shoot a purifying arrow if you tried.”
 
Rin's eyes widened. “You mean Rin is special like Mama?”
 
“Yes Rin you most certainly are. You can help me practice with the boys and Inuyasha. Maybe you can explain how it feels for you. It might help them. It isn't something that can be shown as much as something that is learned through feel and lots of practice.” The miko squirmed in the demon lord's lap as he had pulled her arm to his lips, licking the blood that had run down her wrist and hand, sucking gently at each of her fingertips, intent on not missing a drop. He couldn't help it. He had fought for as long as he could but in the end the pull of his instinct was too great. “Sesshoumaru, that tickles!” She started to laugh as she heard and felt an `Hn' come from him without ever removing her finger from his mouth.
 
Once he had cleaned every speck of her delicious blood from her sweet, silky skin he slid her gently from his lap and rose before pulling her up after him. “You may continue to practice with your new power or get in some training. Isamu, Yuudai, when we return we will speak on your punishment.”
 
“And where are we going?” Kagome asked while quirking up a brow. She let out an “Eep,” as he gave her soft ass a squeeze before lifting her off the ground. Just as he had intended, her legs wrapped around him and he began to walk away. “Hey! Don't I get a say in this?”
 
He smirked at her but did not slow. “No. Not this time.”
 
The others watched as the two disappeared into the surrounding forest. Miroku was the first to speak. “I wonder what that was about.” Sango nodded her agreement. She had no idea what had just occurred.
 
Inuyasha chuckled for a moment before deciding to enlighten his human friends. “The scent of her blood called to his beast. I willing to bet he needed some private time to calm it, and only Kagome can really do that anymore. She asked for it, really, letting herself bleed like that in front of him. Am I the only one that saw him fighting not to grab her arm and lick it clean? And eventually he lost.”
 
“I never believed I would see the day. The hanyou actually said something mildly intelligent.” Jaken hadn't meant to say that out loud. In fact, he didn't even realize he did until he heard the rumbling growl from said quite insulted hanyou. “I mean… I didn't… I…” The toad demon was silenced by a fist bonking him firmly on the head, his bulging yellow eyes rolling back in his head as he fell to the ground, a lump rising immediately.
 
“Fucking Jaken,” Inuyasha muttered. “At least he'll be quiet for a while.” The monk merely chuckled and Sango shook her head before the two turned to return to their seats by the fire. The children stayed where they sat, each concentrating and focusing in an attempt to call up their power. Every now and then they asked Rin a question, how it felt, what exactly she thought when calling the power that worked for her. She was happy to finally be able to help them with something and enjoyed the whole thing immensely. Inuyasha watched them for a while before taking up his usual position in a tree overlooking the camp.
 
~
 
“Sesshoumaru, are you alright?” He had been carrying her for a while now and as he walked she had been watching him. Something seemed off. His eyes held traces of red and his whole face looked as if he was engaged in a tedious battle to keep it expressionless.
 
He was in fact engaged in a battle of wills with his inner inu. The scent of her blood had tantalized the beast as well as bringing his natural protective instincts to the forefront of his mind. When he had finally given in it wasn't enough. He needed more, and his beast seemed intent on making him suffer for every single drop of blood that had fallen to the ground, wasted. He still wasn't anywhere near over her death the day before, wasn't even sure if he ever would be. The feelings that had flooded through him as she left the world of the living and him as well had been overwhelming. Before that moment he thought he knew what love was, thought he loved her as much as would ever be possible. But in the seconds after her breathing and heart beat stopped, after the mark cut their connection, in those few tiny instants he learned something that had taken him by surprise. He could feel every cell in his body scream in pain and loss. He had completely lost the will to do anything. He didn't want to do anything if he couldn't do it with her by his side. He had lost the will to live, even the will to breathe. That was when he realized just how much he really loved her, how deep and encompassing it was. When she returned to him he knew that he would never be able to survive if she left him. It was like Kagome was the sun. Without the warmth of her love, without her scent, without her smile, without her laugh, without her touch, without her very presence he would freeze over and everything that existed, everything that he was would perish in the bitter cold and darkness that would be left without her light.
 
He needed to hold her, touch her, kiss her, taste her, whatever he could do to assure himself of her presence, of her safety and her life. That was why he had carried her out of camp. He couldn't let the others see him so weak, but her, he could let her see his weakness and his fears and she would never judge him for it. And so he walked and walked, carrying the most precious cargo while fighting with his beast inside his head.
 
`More! Let me out! I want to taste her sweet blood. I want to feel her soft lips. I want to touch her, to love her, to make her ours!'
 
`You will wait. She is not yet ready to mate.'
 
`She would have been if you hadn't embarrassed her by announcing your intent to do so in front of the whole pack! And now she says `perhaps'?'
 
`This Sesshoumaru believes that she did not mean that.'
 
`But you're not sure! She said she might reject us!'
 
`She is destined for this Sesshoumaru. She will not reject us.'
 
`Then ask her!'
 
`Now is not the time. There are things she must know before I can ask permission to court her.'
 
`But…'
 
`I must also ask for the permission of her family, her mother and grandfather.'
 
`But you're not even sure if the beads will work!'
 
`If they do not this Sesshoumaru will find another way.'
 
Kagome was still staring intently as his eyes swirled, entranced by the sight. It looked as if blood was being stirred into molten liquid gold, the two acting like oil and water, pushing against each other but refusing to mix. It was an absolutely breathtaking sight and she had completely forgotten that she had asked him a question at all, let alone realize that she hadn't received an answer. After several minutes she finally managed to drag herself out of the trance she had slipped into and she called out to him again. “Sesshoumaru?” Determined to get his attention this time she placed her hand on his right cheek while nuzzling her face into the left side of his throat. She allowed her tongue to slip out and slide across his pale skin, focusing her attentions where she could feel his pulse, feeling every beat of his heart. She heard him moan softly, nearly silently, and she smirked against him. Encouraged, she began placing open mouthed kisses up his throat to his ear where she gently traced the edge of the pointed and obviously demonic appendage. There was a low growl rumbling in his chest now as he was unable to restrain himself under the pressure of his beast and her attentions. He fought just to walk straight as he continued on, much slower than before. Meanwhile she had kissed her way back down to his pulse. Struck by an instant of inspiration she dragged her blunt human teeth down his throat, quite pleased with the shudder that she had incited.
 
He didn't know what made her decide to do that, any of it, but he didn't really care either. The way she kissed and licked at him was incredible but it was the teeth that pushed him over the edge. He stopped walking, looking around for a moment as he extended his senses before erecting a barrier. He smirked inwardly at the thought. The barrier wasn't the only thing erect. He was too, painfully so, and he shifted her body slightly against him in an attempt to find a more comfortable position and hopefully keep her from realizing just how much she had affected him. Of course it didn't quite work out that way. Instead of hiding the long, rock solid, throbbing erection he drew her attention to it. She felt the hard length pressing against her, trapped between her body and his own. Without thinking she ground her hips against him or more specifically it, biting back a moan at the feel of him rubbing her in just the right spot. He groaned aloud as she rocked her hips against him. He was absolutely dying to touch her, to have her touch him. He closed his eyes for a moment, envisioning the same scene, the same position, only with a great deal less clothing. “Ka…goh…me,” he gasped against her.
 
“Hmmm?” she murmured into his neck before dragging her teeth down the length of his throat.
 
“You… I… uuhggh,” he groaned again. “You have to… stop… moving.” His hand was still on her ass and he pulled her closer to him in an attempt to still her, to keep her from continuing that incredible rocking of her hips.
 
~
 
Sango had been thinking about how she could nudge the monk in the right direction without coming right out and telling him that she knew his secrets, that Kirara had told her everything. It was rather difficult but eventually she decided to do something Kagome had done many times with Inuyasha. She would talk to him in the hypothetical, not that she could remember the word, but she certainly remembered the concept.
 
“Miroku?”
 
“Yes my dearest Sango?” He shifted where he sat beside her so he could see her.
 
“If one of us were to die in a battle, would you wish you had never met them so that you could avoid the pain?”
 
“What? Sango, why are you…”
 
Sango interrupted him. “I was thinking, the way we live, always being attacked and fighting demons, don't you think we should make the most out of every day we have?”
 
He looked at her closely, rather confused as to what had caused her to be thinking about it at all. “Well, yes, I suppose you're right. We have no guarantee that we will make it through the next fight, that we will even see tomorrow every day.”
 
“So then if there was something you wanted to do you should do it, right? If you want to say something you should say it.”
 
“That is one way to look at it. If we hold back and do not do and say what we want or are feeling we may never get the chance.”
 
“Exactly. And we know that we could die any day, so every day we all spend together is one more blessing, one more chance to live.”
 
“Sango, why are you…”
 
“It's just, I was thinking about how I would feel if any of us died. It would hurt, but it would not hurt so much that I would wish we had never met to begin with. The time we spend together is worth the risk of pain later.”
 
“Yes, I feel the same way.”
 
“Really, Miroku? Are you saying and doing the things you want to or are you holding back?” She didn't give him a chance to respond as she rose, scooping Kirara up in her arms as she went, before walking away and sitting near the boys where they still practiced with Rin.
 
He was incredibly confused. She was right, absolutely right. Every day is a blessing and they should really live it. Maybe he was wrong in trying to shield her from the pain of his death. Maybe she would want to be with him, even if it was only for a short time. But the way she was talking, it was almost like she knew exactly what he was doing, like she knew his secret, but that wasn't possible. He had only spoken the words aloud to Kirara and he really doubted that she shared his secrets with Shippo or Sesshoumaru so there was no way it could have gotten to Sango. She had definitely given him something to think about. Was it really fair to either of them if he kept his secret to protect her from more loss? Especially when she had just said that their time together was worth the possibility of pain in the future. Perhaps he should give her the choice. Maybe he should confess his love and let her decide. The fear of rejection bounced around his mind. What if he told her and she didn't feel the same? Would it ruin what they had now? Would it make things uncomfortable for the group? Would she still be his friend or would she turn away from him completely? Maybe he hadn't just been shielding her after all. Maybe he was trying to shield himself too. Either way he had a lot of thinking to do.
 
~
 
“Why?” she whispered into his ear before sucking the lobe into her mouth, biting down gently with her dull human teeth and tugging slightly. When he moaned aloud for her she repeated the action and received a similar and just as pleasing response.
 
“Kagome… oh you have to stop… that. There are some… things… I need to… talk to… mmmmmm… you about.”
 
She pouted but pulled back from his neck to look at him. “Are you alright? You know how many times I called your name and you never even blinked? I had to get your attention somehow.”
 
“And you did an excellent job, I must say.” She giggled slightly and he smirked at her. “As much as I enjoyed it though, there are things we must discuss, things you do not yet understand.”
 
“Alright. Is something wrong?”
 
“No Kagome, nothing is wrong. There are just some things about my nature I feel it necessary to explain.” He moved with her still wrapped around him and gracefully lowered himself to the ground to lean against a tree trunk. She shifted slightly so her legs wouldn't be pinned between his back and the tree before looking into his eyes and waiting. Sesshoumaru let out a sigh, unsure of how to begin. “What do you understand about my blood beast?”
 
She thought for a moment before replying. “Well, I know that you can lose control to it and that a demon lost to its blood beast is dangerous. Except that yours isn't to me.”
 
“It is very similar to there being two separate entities in my mind. The beast is more impulsive, more passionate, and more deadly, and I have trained long and hard to be able to keep him locked away so that I can maintain control. I suppose you could say that I am the more civilized half while he is driven by instinct and is much less rational.” He looked at her, trying to determine if she understood. “In many demons it is the beast who chooses the mate, as it can very often identify their future mate by scent alone. From the first time I laid eyes on you he has been insisting that you were made for us. At first I tried to deny it but eventually I came to see that he was right.”
 
“So it's like you have a split personality?” He nodded. “That must get confusing. So he talks to you in your head like I can?”
 
“Yes, but more and more often as of late he has been able to break down some of the barriers I have built to hold him back.”
 
“Really? But why?”
 
“You, Kagome. He wants you, more than I can even begin to explain. Our inu instincts want for us to claim you, mark you, and mate you to ensure no one could ever take you from us again. And yesterday when you were bitten he managed to grasp full control. He desired so greatly to kill the one that injured you that he broke free of all the mental locks and chains that hold him. And he has yet to fully release control. It's like he's floating just under the surface, waiting to get out.”
 
“So what happens if he does?”
 
“He would never hurt you, if that's what you are asking. Your presence soothes him and makes it so that I can keep control, but when you cut yourself, your blood, it was too much. Neither of us can stand to see you injured and neither of us can resist the taste of it. You cannot do that unless you wish to find yourself underneath me while I savor the delicious blood escaping you. I can only fight against him and my instincts so long before I will lose the battle and do as I did earlier. Part of me does not even desire to fight it.”
 
“So that's why your eyes look like that? The swirling red and gold is the two of you struggling for control?” He nodded. “Tell me more about the inu instinct.”
 
“Is there something specific you wish to know?”
 
“Not necessarily. I just want to understand you better and your instincts are a big part of who you are and how you act.”
 
“Alright. Well, Inu are very pack oriented. Protecting and providing for the pack are the top priorities. We are very affectionate,” he nuzzled his face into her hair, “which is why I can't keep my hands off of you. Kami Kagome, you smell so good.”
 
“What do I smell like?” she asked while tilting her head to the side, causing him to growl his pleasure at her submission.
 
“You smell like strawberries and cream, laced with magic and power. It seems as if you have some inu instinct in you as well.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“What you just did, tilting you head like that, baring your neck to me, it is a sign of submission, that you are accepting my dominance over you. It is also a sign of trust as by doing so you are exposing a very vulnerable part of your body to my fangs. I could tear your throat out in an instant but you trust that I will not. How did you know to do so?”
 
“I don't know,” she said softly, enjoying the feel of his face buried in her hair and his hot breath on her skin. “It just happens. Submission eh? I wouldn't be so sure that I'm accepting your dominance over me. It just feels good. I know the male is supposed to be dominant over the female and all but it's not like that in my time. Women have the same rights as men, are equals. I really don't think I can be submissive.”
 
“This Sesshoumaru admires your strength and independence. I would not require you to be submissive at all times, but there are times when it is necessary.” He paused, waiting for her to protest but she remained silent. “Inu often sleep together in a group, like when the pups surround you at night. It is because of their desire to be near you and also to protect you. As their mother and the alpha you are the most important member of the pack. Each and every other pack member would give their life to protect you.”
 
“So that's why you didn't mind Inuyasha sleeping next to me too?”
 
“Yes. He is my brother and our beta. Though his instincts are not as strong as a hanyou and were nearly nonexistent in his human form it is acceptable for him to be near you as well. As second in command it is his responsibility almost as much as it is mine to keep you safe and happy.”
 
“So you won't get all jealous?”
 
“No. As long as certain boundaries are not crossed it will not bother me.”
 
“Huh. Never expected that. I figured you would be all `Hand's off my miko,' or something. I'm glad you won't be bothered by how close Inuyasha and I are. I really think it would hurt him if I kept my distance after all this time.”
 
“Now that he accepts me as his brother once again there should be no issues.”
 
~
 
Finally he was ready. He had his temporary replacement as alpha to protect the pack. He had reliable and strong demons guarding the caves and killing any and all saimyosho that dared approach his den. He had chosen the honored few who would travel with him and his intended and assist in her mission. They had packed supplies for extended traveling and their good-byes had been said. Now they could set out to protect his Kagome and protect his claim on her as well. He would not be beaten by a dog, even if it was the western lord. Kagome was worth fighting for. He wasn't worried though. He was still convinced his sweet miko would never willingly mate the cold and vicious taiyoukai. Inuyasha would certainly make a much bigger stink about his brother's presence then he had ever protested Kouga's. Sure, the hanyou and he didn't get along but it was only because Inuyasha was possessive of her even though he didn't want her. Kouga couldn't stand Inuyasha because he was always putting her in danger and hurting her. He knew she thought she loved the hanyou but he would change her mind. She would love him, would be his mate, the alpha female of their pack, the mother to his pups. There was no other option in his mind.
 
“We're ready, Kouga,” Ginta said as he moved to stand beside his friend and alpha.
 
“Yeah, everybody's here,” Hakaku added.
 
Kouga looked around and saw his chosen group was fully assembled and the rest of the pack had gathered to see them off. “We will return and we will bring with us your princess and alpha female, my mate, the beautiful Shikon miko Kagome.” The pack cheered and waved as they turned and began their journey. This time he would keep a pace that the others could maintain so they would arrive as a group. When she saw all the help and protection he had brought with him he was certain she couldn't turn him away. He walked proudly, shoulders squared, head held high as he led them. `Soon Kagome. Soon you will be my mate, just like you were meant to be.'
 
~
 
“To inu, both scent and taste are very important. Your natural scent soothes my beast and myself. It calms and relaxes me, and does the same for the boys and Inuyasha as well. Being wrapped in your scent and your aura is like heaven itself to this Sesshoumaru. The taste of your skin, your lips, your mouth, they are all absolute perfection. Your blood is like water to a man dying of thirst, and the taste of your pleasure… that is the ambrosia of the Kamis themselves.” He smirked as he watched the blush spread down her throat. “Everything about you, Kagome, calls to me. Your body begs for me to touch it, your lips beg for me to kiss them, and it is difficult to resist.”
 
She shifted in his lap as her legs were beginning to get numb. As she moved she brushed up against his still painfully throbbing erection once more. He looked up into his eyes and raised a brow. “I can see, or rather feel, that. What's got you so worked up?”
 
His hand slid from where it had been resting on her hip, moving along her side to the back of her neck, his fingers wrapping in her hair. He pulled her closer to him until their lips were just barely touching. “Do you really have to ask?” His voice was deep and husky, filled with his need for her. He pulled her the last tiny bit and kissed her, starting slowly. As the kiss became more passionate and his tongue once more began the exploration of her sweet mouth he felt her shift her weight, moving the scorching heat between her legs to rub against his length. The friction caused her to let a moan out into their kiss and he began to make a definite purring sound. “Kagome… you're not ready for this.”
 
“But it isn't fair. You did such wonderful things for me and you didn't get anything in return.”
 
“I did not do it in hope of reciprocation. I did it because I desired to do so.”
 
“But still…”
 
“No. I refuse to rush you. I know you are not ready and I promised you I would wait as long as it takes. This Sesshoumaru will survive.”
 
“But…”
 
“Shhh.” He silenced her with another kiss and she began to rock against him again. “Kagome…”
 
“Sesshoumaru… it feels good. Does it feel good to you too?”
 
“Unbelievably so,” he managed to groan out against her lips.
 
“Then just feel,” she whispered before drawing him back into a deep, passion filled kiss. As she rocked, grinding her pelvis against his painfully throbbing shaft she tore her lips away from his, throwing her head back to moan his name softly towards the sky. He took the opportunity to kiss down her jaw line to her throat, using his hand to pull the collar of her t-shirt to the side to nibble at her collar bone. “Oh Kami, Sesshoumaru,” she groaned as her hands slipped into his long silver hair, never pausing in her rocking motion. She could feel it building, not quite as fast as yesterday morning but still the tension in her abdomen grew tighter and tighter and she listened as he moaned and panted into her shoulder, feeling his hot breath on her tingling skin.
 
His hand had slipped back down and he held firmly to her ass, holding her body tightly to his own as her heat rubbed so wonderfully against him. Just a few layers of fabric was all that kept him from the promised land. The pressure that had been building in him over the last few weeks, and even more so the last few days, was quickly becoming more than he could handle and he knew it wouldn't take much more. A grown demon, centuries old, with seven sons, the Lord of the Western Lands was finding himself incredibly close to coming in his pants while the love of his life basically dry humped him. And it was exquisite. It didn't matter to him that he was going to have a mess to clean up in a few minutes. It didn't bother him that he, who had copious experience in actual intercourse, was acting like a teenager in the back of a movie theater, or wherever teenagers experimented during the feudal era. All that mattered was that she was here, in his arm, taking her own pleasure from his body and giving him the same in return. The friction, the moist heat was more than enough and the scent of her arousal and the symphony of sounds she was making for his ears only added to his enjoyment.
 
He felt her body start to shake against him and her head fell into the crook of his neck once more. He was close but she was closer. She was almost there; ready to fall apart in his embrace and with just a few more tantalizing brushes against his rock hard staff she exploded. The feeling was just too intense for her to take and she couldn't help herself as she sunk her teeth into his pale flesh, and that was all it took to send him into ecstasy with her. Her teeth held tight as he growled deeply and his hips bucked, fully out of his control. He held her tightly, pressed motionless against him as pleasure flooded his body and his pants. She could feel his hardness twitch against her, causing her to gasp and squirm which only caused him to twitch more. Her gasp had released her hold on his throat and she panted against his slightly sweaty and flushed flesh, feeling him pant against her throat as well. Silence reigned for several minutes in the clearing; the only noises to be heard were their panting breaths. Nature around them didn't dare make a sound. No birds chirped, no insects buzzed. No breeze rustled the leaves in the trees. The world had frozen around them as the two focused only on each other. When the haziness that was left behind finally began to clear she lifted her head from his shoulder and he did the same, before staring into each other's eyes.
 
 
 
Author's note: No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. My little bitty cold symptoms have decided to fully kick my ass. And if it gets into my lungs then I'm done for. I always get the most awful chest colds when the weather starts changing. Add to that the asthma I've had since I was like a week old (Scary story, really) and I can't breathe let alone do anything else. Hopefully I can keep it from getting too bad or I'll be at the doctors or in the emergency room for a steroid shot.
 
Anyway, I feel like crap but I didn't want to make you all wait and have no idea why so I checked this one over and decided it's done. The other three I have done still need touchups and I haven't been able to write, what with all the whining and misery. The kid thinks she's better but she still has a nasty phlegmy cough and my mother keeps getting this weird stomach bug ever couple of weeks. She missed a whole week of work, then was ok for a week, then missed another whole week, then fine for two weeks, and now she's missed all of this week so far too. And yet she doesn't want to go to the doctor. Damnit, she works at the doctor! It shouldn't be so hard to drag my mother in to see why she keeps throwing up for a week at a time.
 
Yeah, I so didn't mean to ramble there. This is more of a warning. I probably won't be posting for at least a few more days cuz what's written isn't ready for you yet and I need to write a hell of a lot more before I'm comfortably ahead again. Until then I will lay on the couch and complain about how I feel like I'm dying, (I can be rather dramatic, not that anyone is around to notice) while watching the fourteen or so episodes of ninja Warrior on the tivo and then maybe even watch the two saiyuki disks that have been sitting around for over a month from netflicks.
 
I wish you all well and I hope no one dies from anticipation. Oh, and when I feel better I will do my reviewer responses.
 
Until then, check out the story “Dear Taiyoukai and Penpal from Hell” on ff.net. I absolutely love it and she has been updating rather rapidly. I think it's an original idea. At least I've never read one like it before.
 
Puppy Kisses to Everyone
Christina
Sunset Miko