InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Who the Prophecy Foretold ❯ Miroku and Myouga ( Chapter 52 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 52 - Miroku & Myouga
 
 
 
“Sesshoumaru?”
 
“Hn?”
 
“Isamu and Yuudai. What's their punishment going to be?”
 
He was silent for a moment. To be honest he hadn't even begun to think about it. He had been much to distracted by the angel at his side. How could he punish them? He had never needed to punish any of his sons or Rin before and he had no idea where to start. “This Sesshoumaru has not yet decided. Tell me, how are children punished in your time?”
 
She took a minute to think about it. “Well, I suppose it depends on the type of parent you are and what you did. Some parents spank their kids. Some take a toy away for a period of time. Or they ground you; you can't go play for a week or no friends over, something like that. My mother grounded me with no TV or phone, not that they have any idea what either of those are. Then there's time out, that's a popular one for small children.”
 
“Tell me of this `time out'.”
 
“Well, the child is made to sit in a chair or stand in a corner or something similar for a certain length of time. I suppose something like that would work. You could tell them that they had to stay in camp at a certain spot for a day and that they can't go and play with the others. I suppose they wouldn't like it very much and certainly wouldn't want to do it again, which is the whole point in punishment, isn't it? To teach them not to repeat whatever they did in the first place?”
 
“I agree. Not being able to run and play for a day while the others did would definitely be a suitable punishment.”
 
“Yeah, they'll be bored but they will think next time before they do something they know they shouldn't. I feel kinda bad though. They were trying to find me. They were worried.”
 
“Yes but they put themselves in danger. It is not your fault. You have nothing to feel bad about.”
 
“Can't help it. Oh, do you smell that?”
 
“Yes, I have for several minutes. Apparently they have begun to prepare dinner.”
 
“Someone went hunting. Oh that smells wonderful.”
 
“I knew you'd like it,” Inuyasha said, causing them both to turn towards the voice. In a few seconds he and the boys became visible, Hisoka and Akihiro carrying two cooking pots.
 
“You went hunting?”
 
“Well, it was the boys' idea. I just went along to make sure they were safe and help them out. And Sango and Rin picked these berries for desert, Inuyasha said while tipping his head in the direction of said berries.
 
“We got two big boars!” Yuudai cried out.
 
“And we even started cooking it!” Isamu added.
 
“You started cooking? How did you…?”
 
“Just the way you like it, Kagome. Little bit sized pieces on sticks roasted over the fire. The boys found the sticks and helped me spear the meat.”
 
“Inuyasha! I can't believe you did that!” She slipped her hand from Sesshoumaru's and threw her arms around the hanyou's neck. He stiffened at the contact for a moment; searching Sesshoumaru for signs of anger but when he found none he relaxed and wrapped his arms around her waist.
 
“Just for you. Thought it would be a nice surprise.”
 
“Well it is! Thank you, Inuyasha!” She squeezed him tight before pulling back. “And thank you guys too!” She smiled brightly at them. “Well let's go then! It smells too good and I'm hungry!” It only took the now very hungry miko another minute to reach the edge of their clearing. She smiled at Sango who was carefully turning the sticks to cook the meat evenly. “Are they almost done?”
 
Sango laughed at her sister's eagerness. Apparently Kagome was looking forward to her surprise dinner. “Just another couple of minutes.”
 
“That's great! Is there anything you need me to do?”
 
“Nope. Everything is taken care of.” She smiled at the two boys who set the pots of cleaned berries nearby. Just a few more minutes and Kagome and the rest of the pack were filling their stomachs with perfectly roasted boar and beautifully sweet and ripe berries. While they ate Sesshoumaru informed the youngest twins of their punishment. While they weren't too happy about it, they felt as if they had gotten off rather easy. Their brothers were silently thinking the same thing. Sure, none of them had ever earned a punishment before but what their father had said was nowhere near what they had expected. Because of this no one dared to complain for fear of him changing his mind.
 
Silence hung in the clearing for a while before Kagome attempted to change the subject. “Tomorrow morning everyone is getting a bath again. Jaken is going to be going back to the palace tomorrow afternoon so he might as well take those dirty clothes with him.”
 
“Will you wash our hair again?” Hisoka asked, his voice soft and timid.
 
“I don't know sweetie. I really need to get in some more studying. We'll see in the morning who'll go with you, okay?” She watched the little boy nod with a smile before continuing to enjoy her surprise meal. She would have to remember to do something special for Inuyasha and the boys for hunting and preparing the food, and Sango and Rin too for the delicious berries for dessert. She smiled as she noticed that Sesshoumaru was actually eating with the rest of them. Even though he preferred his meat raw, as did the boys, none seemed to mind since Sango had left some of the skewers only lightly cooked just for their demon companions.
 
When dinner was finished Kagome smiled at how tired all the children looked. Apparently Isamu and Yuudai weren't the only ones who didn't sleep well the night before. She helped them all get read for bed before reading them another story from the book she had purchased for that express purpose. They listened as she read, entranced as she changed her voice slightly for the different characters. By the time she finished they were all barely holding on to consciousness as her scent and voice lulled them to sleep. She kissed them each on the forehead before covering them up. Sure, summer was coming but the air still held a slight chill of spring, especially during the night.
 
Sesshoumaru had watched for a few minutes as Kagome read to the children. Something about the image made him feel warm inside, a lot like he did when she held tightly to him. When he was finally able to drag his attention from his pups' new mother he summoned Jaken who immediately began to fill his Lord in on all that had transpired on his last trip to the palace. Sesshoumaru listened with interest as his little green retainer spoke of Kagura and the saimyosho. He silently approved of Jaken's decision to up the guard and army presence in the palace and the western lands. He was just as surprised as Jaken had been when told of how Kagura killed the saimyosho that were supposed to be on her side, although his face showed nothing.
 
Jaken was sure to relay the wind witch's message word for word. “She told me to tell you, my Lord, she will allow no spies of Naraku to report about any happenings in the western lands for as long as she can. It should give you more time without an attack. Naraku is trying to form a plan to gain possession of the miko and to obtain the power and yours, my Lord. The less he knows the weaker his plan will be. She said to tell the miko she spoke the truth. She wishes only to be free of that monster but he holds her heart and could kill her in an instant so she is forced to follow his orders. She said she knows you don't trust her but it may eventually be to your advantage to consider what she has to share.”
 
“Is that so? The witch is either quite brave or quite stupid to believe she may speak to this Sesshoumaru in such a way.” He glanced around; making sure Kagome was fully distracted before he spoke again. “And of Natsuko?”
 
“Oh, yes my Lord!”
 
“Lower your voice, now.” The tone in which he spoke said all he needed. Speak quietly or I will remove your tongue and toss it off a cliff in to a ravine to be eaten by scavengers.
 
Jaken immediately took the hint. “So sorry, My Lord,” he said in a much lower voice. “Natsuko said that she believes she knows just where the item you requested is, and that she would make the requested alterations. She also wishes for me to ask if you would like for her to ready the accompanying accessories and make similar alterations to them as well.”
 
“Very good Jaken. Tell Natsuko to do so. Also inform her that I would like the items wrapped in the finest material so that they are ready when it is time.” Jaken nodded and bowed low once again. “Bring me the scrolls you retrieved as well as my writing supplies. I will use the `pen' Kagome bestowed upon this Sesshoumaru.” Nodding once more the little toad was up in an instant to retrieve what his lord had ordered.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
Once she had finished her recently established bedtime ritual with the children she rose and went to sit beside Miroku. “You still want to take that walk?”
 
He jumped at the sound of her voice so nearby. He hadn't even noticed her approach or when she sat right next to him. Once he had gotten over his moment of shock he nodded. “Yes, very much so. Thank you Kagome.”
 
“No need to thank me. I haven't even done anything yet.” They rose together and walked out of the clearing, Kazue perched on Kagome's shoulder just in case of any danger. Neither noticed as Sango watched them leave with confusion in her eyes. They walked for a while in silence before Kagome decided he would need a bit of prodding. “Miroku? What is it you wanted to talk to me about? You said Sango said some odd things?”
 
“Y…Yes. She… she was speaking of living our lives one day at a time, taking full advantage of the time we have since we all could die any time with the way we live. She said we should say what we want to say and do what we want to do because we might not get the chance tomorrow. She said that even if one of us died she would never wish to have avoided the pain by not meeting them, that the time spent together was worth the potential pain of loss.” He looked at her, his eyes showing his worry and confusion.
 
“Wow. Morbid much?”
 
“Yes, I know. I am quite concerned as to what it is that is causing her to think so much on death.”
 
`That's not it,' Kagome heard Kazue say in her mind.
 
`Then what is it?' Kagome asked her silently.
 
`Kirara has been sharing with Sango the things the monk has confided in her along the way. She is now aware of how he feels about her and why he has so far attempted to keep her at arms length.'
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Huh? What?” She saw the odd look on his face and scrambled for an excuse. “Sorry, I was just thinking about what you told me Sango said. I'm trying to remember if there is any reason I would know about.”
 
“Oh,” he said with a fair amount of suspicion in his voice. He stayed silent though, watching her as her expression changed rapidly.
 
`Why does he?'
 
`He is afraid that if he admits his feelings and she feels the same way she will only end up hurt when he leaves her. He is certain he is going to be killed by the wind tunnel. I believe Sango is trying to tell him that she is willing to risk the pain to be with him.'
 
`I get it. Thanks! It would have been like pulling teeth dragging that out of Sango.'
 
`It was nothing my lady, I mean Kagome.'
 
Kagome smiled a bit before turning to look at her friend the hentai monk. “You love her, don't you?” She laughed a little at the stricken expression on his face. “It's obvious so don't bother lying about it.”
 
He appeared to be having an internal battle with himself before he finally responded. “Yes, I love her.”
 
“But you're afraid you'll die and leave her.” He merely nodded. “First thing Miroku, is that you need to hold onto your hope. We will kill Naraku. We will not let the wind tunnel take you from us. Don't give up before the fight is even close to over. And second, I think she suspects you have feelings that you are holding back. She's trying to nudge you in the right direction. She wants you to confess your feelings to her.”
 
“You really think so?”
 
“Of course! I know Sango. She would never avoid going after something she wanted just because she might get hurt in the end. She's trying to tell you that she is willing to take the risk. She is willing to be with you, to enjoy every day she would have with you, even if you were to end up dying. And we're not going to let you die anyway.”
 
“So, you think she feels the same about me?”
 
“Yes, silly! I don't know how you could miss it! It's pretty obvious to anyone with eyes!”
 
“Really?” His face seemed to lift as the tension and fear dropped away. He let out a small chuckle. “I've been so busy trying to keep her from getting hurt I totally missed it.”
 
“It's alright. There's still time! You should tell her how you feel. Talk about your fears. At the very least she should be able to decide whether or not to risk it. By trying to shield her from potential pain you are taking away her choice. She's strong, Miroku. She isn't afraid of pain. I bet she thinks you're worth it.” She smiled widely at him before opening her arms wide. He took the invitation and hugged her tightly to him, for once keeping his hands where they belonged. He wasn't stupid and he definitely wasn't looking to be killed by the taiyoukai he knew loved this young woman he loved as well, the woman he considered a member of his family, his sister. He had no intention of ever touching her inappropriately again. It was just too dangerous.
 
As they separated he spoke. “Thank you Kagome. I don't know how you do it but you always know just the right thing to say. I'm going to do it. I am going to tell Sango that I love her.” He paused for a moment. “Just as soon as I figure out how.”
 
Kagome giggled and took hold of his hand. It was the cursed one, the really cursed one that was the source of his fears. “Don't let this,” she lifted his hand with her own, “hold you back anymore.” She gave his hand a comforting squeeze before giving his arm a little tug. “Come on now. We should get back to camp. It's getting late.” He squeezed back and they turned, retracing the path they had taken, walking hand in hand. She could sense his nervousness as they got closer. “What are you so worried about? You don't have to do it this instant.”
 
He looked her over, contemplating whether he could confess or not. Deciding he could tell her he looked into her beautiful blue eyes. “It's not that. Well, okay, it is that a little. But it's something else too.”
 
“What is it?” She watched as he made the obvious movement of looking at their still connected hands before looking towards camp. “You're kidding, right? He's not gonna kill ya for holding my hand. I promise.”
 
“It's just that, well, I expect that he is rather territorial, the jealous type, you know what I mean.”
 
“He's not that bad actually.” He snorted at her words. “He's not! Really!”
 
“He nearly killed that villager for holding your hand.”
 
“No, that was because I didn't want him to be holding my hand. Plus he said some very stupid things. I promise he won't freak out on you.”
 
He didn't look a bit convinced but he trusted her. “Alright. If you say so.” They began walking once again, Kagome noticing he was walking much slower than before, as if trying to delay the inevitable. She gave a reassuring squeeze and they stepped into camp. Inuyasha, Sango, Jaken, and Sesshoumaru all lifted their heads, having heard or sensed their return. Miroku watched as the eyes of both Jaken and Inuyasha enlarged. He knew it. He was going to die, right here and now. He forced himself to look at the demon lord who he expected to be filled with rage that he dared to touch his chosen female. Needless to say he was quite surprised when the taiyoukai merely nodded, acknowledging their presence, before returning to his papers.
 
“Thought for sure he was a goner,” Inuyasha said under his breath.
 
“Inuyasha, there is no harm in me holding Miroku's hand. He's my friend, like family. And besides, your brother knows that he isn't competition.”
 
Inuyasha stared at her in shock. He had yet to hear about her improved hearing and had absolutely no idea how she heard what he said. Everyone's attention was captured when Sesshoumaru spoke. He didn't even bother to lift his eyes from what he was writing. “So long as the monk keeps his hands in respectful areas he will be fine. If he were to be so foolish as to allow his hand to wander, however, he may find himself missing one.”
 
“See? I told you.” She released the Miroku's hand and looked at him. His face resembled a man that just got a stay of execution. He nodded at her before moving to take his place near the fire and even nearer to Sango. To his surprise but also his pleasure she did not move away. Maybe Kagome really was right, and Sango was just waiting for him to make his move.
 
Kagome started to walk towards Sesshoumaru but was stopped by a voice. It sounded like the one speaking was right next to her ear and once she realized who it was she discovered she was right. Myouga was sitting on Kazue's head, right by Kagome's ear. “Lady Kagome! I finally found you!”
 
“Myouga? When did you get here?”
 
“Just a few hours ago. I have a very important message I must pass on to you before I go.”
 
“A message?” Kagome watched as Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha both attempted to look as if they weren't paying attention, but she could tell by the twitching ears as well as the slight tilt of Sesshoumaru's head that they were both listening intently.
 
Apparently Myouga noticed as well. “Lady Kagome, I must tell you and you alone.”
 
Kagome looked on as Sesshoumaru lifted his head, obviously looking at her now as he lifted a brow. `What could the flea have to say to you that would need such privacy?'
 
`Hell if I know.'
 
`Take Kazue with you and humor the little demon. He has been a faithful servant for many years and can be trusted.'
 
“Alright. I'll take another walk. But Kazue stays with me.”
 
“That is fine, Lady Kagome. Thank you. I must relay the message immediately as I have another to visit as well and it will be a long trip.” Kagome merely nodded before walking into the woods once again. After a few minutes she found a semi-comfortable place to sit and she waited for the flea to start. “Lady Kagome, it has recently come to my attention that Lord Sesshoumaru has developed an interest in you.”
 
Kagome let out a little laugh. “Yeah, you could call it that.”
 
“I have been with Lord Sesshoumaru's family for a long time. I came with his mother when she mated with his father. She spoke often of a dream where a priestess came to her and told her of the son she would produce with the western lord. Once he was born she told myself and her other faithful servants that her son would fall in love with a human, a miko who was much more than she seemed. She made me promise that when this came to pass I would come and speak with you. She knew she would not live to see her son's mating and so she ensured her words would be passed on.”
 
“So the message is from Sesshoumaru's mother?”
 
“Yes. Lady Misaki said she had every reason to believe that what she had been told would come to pass as the words of the priestess had already been proven true in such a way as she could not deny.”
 
“Okay, so what's the message already?”
 
“Lady Misaki wished for me to tell the miko who claimed her son's heart to listen to the words of your elders, for what may seem unimportant will prove to be essential to your mission. She followed the instructions given in her dream exactly, and you will find what you seek right where he said it would be.”
 
“Where who said it would be?”
 
“I'm sorry Lady Kagome but I do not know.”
 
“What else did she tell you, about her dreams?”
 
“Lady Misaki made me promise to tell you only what she asked. I cannot tell you more. All will make itself clear when the time is right.”
 
Kagome frowned. She wanted to know all that Myouga knew but it would be impossible to drag the information out of the little flea demon. Not only that though. She was having the strangest feeling that she was missing something, something she knew. Something about what he had told her was familiar in some way but she just couldn't remember! “Is that all then?”
 
“Yes, my Lady. She also desired for you to tell her son that she is proud of him, that she knows the path was a difficult one to take but he followed the right one. Despite the pain and loneliness he suffered for so long he did not close his heart. She wishes for him to know that he has chosen correctly.”
 
Kagome couldn't keep down the blush that was created by the words of Sesshoumaru's mother. She believed that Sesshoumaru made the right choice when he chose her. “Al…alright. I'll tell him.”
 
“It is up to you whether you share her message to you with the others. She only required that I speak with you alone. I have to be going now. I'll be seeing all of you soon!” Before she had a chance to ask what he meant by soon the tiny little demon had disappeared. Being so small definitely had some advantages. Kagome shrugged her shoulders before turning to head back to camp. Lifting Kazue from her shoulder into her arms she petted her soft fur absentmindedly and she walked on automatic pilot. She was lost deep in her mind, trying to figure out what about Myouga's words was so damn familiar!
 
Sesshoumaru was just sealing up his final scroll when he heard Kagome return. Looking up he couldn't help but wonder where her mind was because it was obviously not here. “Kagome?” No answer. She didn't even look up. “Kagome, are you alright?” Beginning to get worried, Sesshoumaru stood and walked towards her. She didn't register his presence until he cupped her cheek in his hand. When her eyes finally focused on his own he tried again. “Kagome, are you alright?” Looking around she realized that Inuyasha was now at her side too.
 
“What the fuck happened? What'd he say?”
 
“I…I'm fine…I just… something he said seems so familiar but I can't figure out why.”
 
“Remember what you told Akihiro? That when you are trying to remember something sometimes it is best to stop thinking about it. You should sleep. Perhaps it will come to you in the morning.”
 
Kagome smiled and nodded her agreement. “You're probably right.” Sesshoumaru took her hand and led her to where the children slept. They were all laying to one side or the other of the laid out sleeping bag, leaving space in the middle for when their Mama came to bed. Miroku's eyes widened in surprise before glancing at Sango. She was already asleep and he was sure he had to be too. Never would Sesshoumaru allow what he had just watched occur. He looked back at them, seeing just what he had seen before. Kagome slept in the middle of the blanket, Sesshoumaru behind her with his arm wrapped snugly around her waist right below her breasts. Rin was held in Kagome's arms, the little girl having shifted as soon as she felt Kagome's presence. But all of that was normal. What had surprised him what when Inuyasha lay in front of Kagome with Rin between them, his arm draped over the child and his hand resting on the dip of her waist a bit below where his brother's arm rested. Sesshoumaru had to be aware but he didn't object. She drifted to sleep immediately, wrapped in the warmth and love of her pack. Miroku rubbed his eyes but the image was still there. With a confused sigh he settled down to sleep.
 
Jaken sat off to the side where he had been watching, just as shocked. A small smile spread across his little beak. His Lord had never looked so happy. His brother had been returned to him somehow, their relationship repaired. He remembered how hard it had been for Lord Sesshoumaru when he could not keep his brother in the palace. And he remembered just how hard he had searched for a way to break the seal that held him for fifty years. And it was all because of the miko. She wasn't so bad after all. If she could make his stoic lord smile then she was alright in his book.
 
During the night the boys shifted in an attempt to get closer to Kagome. Isamu and Yuudai ended up wrapped around her calves, one resting on either side of her body. Shippo lay curled up on her hip. Hisoka had draped himself over them, his body laying half on Kagome and half on Sesshoumaru with his head pillowed on his father's arm as it held tightly to the miko. Hitoshi and Akihiro ended up lying perpendicular to everyone else's heads, their heads both slightly on Kagome's pillow and their hands wrapped in her hair. Yoshi and Shin were the only ones not touching her in some way as they lay snuggled up to Sesshoumaru's back. There just wasn't enough Kagome to go around.
 
 
 
Author's Notes:
 
I'm not dead, I swear. I'm almost fully recovered. The cold just doesn't want to surrender the lungs. Me and my Mucinex have been best friends now for a while. Even antibiotics didn't fully kill it. So annoying. For those who asked, my mom isn't better. She was, but then she got sick again like before. She's sick usually Sunday afternoon thru Wednesday at least and then she starts feeling better and then she feels near perfect by Saturday and the cycle begins again. All the labs came back normal so she went to see a gastroenterologist who didn't really have any ideas so now she has to have an endoscopy and a colonoscopy at the same time like three days before Christmas. Yuck!
 
The kid's fine. She refused to slow down even when she was sick which makes everything so much more difficult. She's still got some snuffles too. Thanksgiving was fine. We went to my grandparents but my step-dad cooked everything there rather than grandma doing it. He's designated chef now. Of course my throat felt like it was going to swell closed so I didn't really eat much.
 
We did go out on black Friday. Left the house at 4 to get to walmart at 5 but we got pulled over for a frickin' license plate bulb. They really have something against my husband. Three times in like two months and never in his car. Once he got pulled over in my mom's truck because the license plate was covered in mud! We live on a freakin' dirt road and it rained for like three weeks straight. Of course the damn thing was muddy. The best part of that one was that he wasn't even going to be going anywhere except we blew a tire and he had to come and rescue us. “I'm not even supposed to be here today!” One of our favorite sayings and it so applies to him. Then he got pulled over in moms truck again for a broken taillight. And now the license plate bulb in step-dads van. Poor David is always getting picked on. LOL I think it's hilarious.
 
Anyway, so we did Walmart, Target, Toys R us, and Best Buy. Didn't get home til like eleven. I was so tired and sore I wanted to die. But I got all the presents for Destiny and all the nieces and nephews too so no more shopping. Just an ass-load of wrapping. My closet is stuffed.
 
I'm caught up at fanfiction.net now so all new chapters will go up on all three sites simultaneously. So pick which site's your favorite!
 
FF . net -
 
Thanks to everyone who reviewed so far! I think I replied to any that had questions. Starting with this chapter I'll start my responses as usual.
 
Mediaminer . org -
 
Little Rini - I didn't die! Yay!
 
Child of the moon - looking forward to reading your story. Send me a link when it's up!
 
Inulover4ever - Glad you're enjoying the story so far!
 
Monk-miko - So many guesses on Rin, and yet so long a wait to find out… Glad you liked the Sango scene. I've actually written past their confessions now! Oh, and the beads part too! I'm working on 56 now.
 
Deviousauthoress - Yeah, still here. Thanks for the concern!
 
Asinglespark (I so want to abbreviate this one but it would be ASS and I don't think they'd appreciate it ;-)
 
Sunset Love - working on 56 now. Not sure if I've read until death or not. I'll have to look at it.
 
Iloveprettysilverhair - Yeah, I'm trying to keep the intimacy as realistic as possible. No diving into full on lemons although I promise they will come eventually! (And probably often too if my hentai mind as anything to do with it)
 
Kawaii-kilala - you are so close on one of your guesses that I have to glue my mouth shut. Mmpphh..mphh..mmpphh! Don't feel bad about forgetting chapter two. It was a LOOOOONNNG time ago after all. That's why I made a point to remind everyone, but then I guess you would be reminded once Kagome remembers. About my fathers parents, yeah, all one wife. I think they married young. They were pretty old by the time my dad was born and both died one when he was 17 and one 18, or 16/17. Not sure. My oldest uncle looks like he could be my grandpa no problem. Very interesting family. Glad you had a great birthday!
 
Sarah - glad you like it so much. Makes me want to keep writing!
 
G - decide what you want yet? Five times ain't so bad. I've probably read most of it twenty times.
 
Brainshake - They've been at the camp for about a week now. They're hanging around cuz Kagome has to go back for exam week. After that they head out. I know it seems like forever since there are so many chapters in each day. Maybe sometime I'll format my calendar so you all can see it. It helps me keep track of who did what when.
 
Allundra - It does get cold in like January but I have a serious hatred of the heat and am sooo missing seeing seasons change. It'll be ten years in june that we left Pennsylvania. Waaaayyy too long to be without a real spring, fall, or winter. Its all the same here. No pretty leaves, no snow, nothing but the stupid sand and red ants. (You might notice I'm rather bitter about the whole thing)
 
Inupriestess - You must have my story confused with another cuz none of that was in mine. He's still one armed and will be for a while, though I promised Arryelle that the arm shall return.
 
Ginrei - Did you really wanna put your address in the review? I can delete it if you want. I need your full name for the check and I'll have my mom write it up and send it off. Are you sure ten dollars is enough? Shipping is damn expensive these days. (used to have an ebay business and have watched the prices go up a lot in two years) Let me know. You can email if you want for privacy. Cmk2cmm @ aol . com
 
Snowbird - Glad you found it. I loved writing the bra thing. So much fun. Yeah, she's kind of a tease. Things will be progressing soon enough though. Gotta have a couple more limes first. I want all the intimate scenes to be different as much as possible. I get bored if the lemons are the same thing over and over again.
 
Reine - Thanks for being thankful for me. So sweet. I'm having a lot of fun writing or I wouldn't be doing it but it's always nice to be appreciated. You guys keep me smiling. Fifty chapters is big for me but the file I have in word of all the posted chapters is almost 400 pages now! I almost passed out when I noticed that!
 
Jean - I figure the shorty pajamas are more of a cutie little innocent girl thing than trying to be seductive, being as they're the old set. She can't be too modest if you remember her school gym uniform! I couldn't believe it the first time I saw it!
 
Obsidian tresses - I have no idea how many chapters it'll have since I only know the rough plot, main points, etc. But it's gonna be freakin' huge if the first 50 show anything. Hell, they haven't even started traveling yet and I've got a whole week of Kagome's time to write before that! I said over a hundred a while ago but I think I need to adjust that. More like two, maybe three hundred? I can't imagine if I get back to the chapter a day and it would take a whole year?!?! Kinda overwhelming to think about.
 
Jordan - No need for a sequel yet since this is far from done.