InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Who the Prophecy Foretold ❯ Dark Thoughts and Demon Desires ( Chapter 58 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 58 - Dark Thoughts and Demon Desires
 
 
Once the girly gossip was over and the actual studying began Sesshoumaru turned his attention to Souta once more. Immediately Souta was jumping up and attaching another controller to the system. He motioned for Sesshoumaru to sit in a chair closer to the TV and then launched into his explanation. Sesshoumaru wasn't really getting it but then he would never admit that, not when Inuyasha had been able to master this piece of modern technology. If his little brother could do it then damn it so could he! True, it was a little harder with just one hand but he was doing okay, at least he hoped he was. He was surprised at how patient the little boy was with his explanations. He had expected him to get frustrated, but then did say he's friends with Inuyasha. You'd have to be patient to claim that.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
After discussing their options for a while Miroku found himself walking down to the village to ask if Kaede was free for miko lessons. Inuyasha had suggested it, saying that they needed to find something to distract the children with. Miroku thought it rather odd that he was going to ask a miko if she could spare some time to teach eight demons, one hanyou, and one young miko how to use miko powers. Definitely not something he had ever expected to do but then nothing in his life had ever gone quite as he had expected it to, more so then ever once he joined up with this group. By the time he made it to the village he was so busy thinking about the kisses he had shared with Sango that he completely missed out on the chance to grope at least four very nice asses. The village women were stunned, relieved but stunned nonetheless. He poked his head around the bamboo curtain and Kaede, who was seated by the fire, motioned for him to enter.
 
“Why hello. What is it that brings ye here today, Miroku?” Kaede asked with a smile. He had never once made it all the way into her hut without at least one handprint or lump before. He must have finally told Sango his feelings. There was no other plausible explanation she could think of.
 
“Greetings to you as well Lady Kaede. I have come to inquire as to whether you could possibly come and assist the children with their miko training? Kagome and Sesshoumaru have gone to her time for the week and they are rather down about it. They miss her greatly and we were hoping training would help distract them from her absence. We figured it best to ask you to come to them rather then bring them to you, as the villagers might not take well to eight demon children and one little miko.”
 
“Ah, I see. So Rin has come into her powers then?” Kaede asked with a knowing look in her eye.
 
Miroku looked surprised for a moment but then he understood. “So you knew all along then?”
 
“About the little ward of the demon Lord of the West harboring hidden miko powers greater than even my own? Yes, I did. There is much this old woman knows that I cannot yet reveal. Of course I would be happy to assist the children in their training.” With that said, Miroku helped her to stand before the two began the walk to camp.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
Naraku was quite pleased with Kagura's success. She had not only found possible allies, or as he liked to call them, pawns, but she had convinced them to meet with him to discuss the desired arrangements. And they were definitely strong enough for what he intended to use them for. Five should be more than enough to separate the human hanyou from the miko, monk, and demon slayer. He didn't even bother worrying about the kit and the firecat. The kit always hid himself in the miko's hair during battles and the firecat might as well have been an extension of the demon slayer. While the others were busy fighting for their lives he would have the pleasure of killing Inuyasha with his bare hands. He chuckled darkly at the thought. Yes, this was definitely something he wanted to handle in person. Inuyasha had been nothing but trouble for him, even before he had offered his body and soul to the demons in exchange for power. The pathetic hanyou had not deserved the attentions of such a beauty as Kikyo.
 
Oh, Kikyo. He missed her. No, not exactly. He didn't miss her, more like he missed having her available to do his bidding and take care of his baser needs. Now all that was left was Kagura and he found her not worth the trouble. Sure, he'd taken her a few times but he might as well have been fucking a hole in the ground in the dead of winter. She did nothing but lay beneath him with a look as cold and hateful as any that had ever been seen from the Western Lord. Demons had been known to refer to Sesshoumaru as the Ice Prince? Well then Kagura was certainly his princess. Frigid bitch. But then she wasn't so cold to everyone. He knew she had her eye on a certain demon lord. He even knew that she had previously attempted to pay Sesshoumaru with jewel shards to kill him and set her free, but the inu turned her down. He found that incredibly entertaining. She believed herself to be in love with him and he refused to lift a finger to help her, even with the offering of Shikon shards to sweeten the deal.
 
Perhaps he would send her to a nearby village to bring him a new plaything. But human playthings were so delicate. They broke so easily. Kikyo's clay body was both delicate and strong at the same time. She did not bruise or bleed and the clay was hard enough that it could take a pounding, literally. Of course she did little to participate but that didn't bother him as he had spent so much time lusting over her in the past that his mind supplied more than enough images of her writhing in pleasure and crying for more, deeper, harder. And he loved giving it to her hard, as hard as she could take it, which was more then he had ever dreamed possible. So long as she did not receive a large wound that souls could escape from, she was fine. If only he could find another like her. Or a demoness. Now that was an intriguing option. Perhaps he could use one of the younger panther females as his new toy once their job was done. It wasn't like he intended to keep them around and they had to be idiots if they thought he would part with any genuine jewel shards, genuine being the key word of course. Black panthers were known for their beauty after all. Maybe he would give one of them a real jewel shard, tainted with his essence of course. Then he could have a nice demoness doll that would obey his every command and meet his every whim with as much enthusiasm as he desired her to have. She could be a pet, just like the boy. Naraku felt himself stir at the thought and began planning in earnest. He would have to be ready when the time came so he could claim his prize after defeating his enemy. Soon. Soon he would have a beauty to enact every dark fantasy his blackened mind could devise.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
After more than an hour of `video games' which he found rather mind numbing, as well as hard on the fingers, Sesshoumaru decided he had left them alone long enough. He missed his mate and damn it she was only a few yards away. He refused to go without when there was no good reason to. With that in mind he excused himself from Souta and walked slowly and of course elegantly up the stairs. He paused for a moment outside the door, listening to see what it was they were studying.
 
Kagome had heard his steps coming up the stairs and smiled. She knew he was standing just outside the door. She could feel his aura already brushing gently against her own and she nearly trembled at the feeling. Kami, it wasn't fair! He didn't even have to do anything to get her excited! And he knew it too. That's was the worst part. He knew just how easy it was for him to push her buttons, the smug bastard. Her attention snapped back to her friends as they asked if she understood something. She nodded dumbly. Thankfully they were distracted from her inattention by the cause of her inattention as he opened the door and strode in confidently. Kagome watched as their eyes widened and their breath caught and for a moment the violent urge came back. He smirked at her from the doorway before closing it and moving to her side. As he laid his hand on her shoulder the desire for bloodshed ebbed back into nothingness. She nearly laughed aloud as he bent and picked her up from her seat on the edge of the bed in one smooth motion, her legs wrapping around his waist automatically. Their faces were just too much!
 
Amazingly none of them had noticed his obvious lack of limb, which she appreciated only for his sake. He didn't need them gossiping about something that she knew bothered him. But then she guessed it wasn't really so surprising that they had failed to notice it. They were all too distracted by his beauty. She felt rather smug herself for a moment. Yes he was gorgeous, yes he was strong, yes he was powerful, yes he was incredibly talented in certain areas, yes he was loving and surprisingly affectionate… and he was all hers. He sat on the edge of the bed where she had been seated a moment ago, turning so that she could still see her friends and her notes without leaving his hold. It was sweet really, how he wanted to be touching her all the time. She knew exactly how he felt. She had been feeling incredibly alone, almost like she was naked and vulnerable without his powerful body wrapped around her smaller, more delicate form.
 
Kagome cleared her throat to regain her friends' attention, pretending as if nothing at all had changed in the last few minutes. They all gave her shocked looks before realizing she wasn't moving and she wasn't talking about it either. Their disappointment was obvious. They were just dying to gossip some more but they couldn't gossip about him while he was in the room. Little did they know they might as well have because he had heard every word spoken earlier anyway. So Kagome sat on his lap, her legs around his waist but her body turned slightly to one side as they started to review once more. Sesshoumaru took advantage of her position by resting his cheek on the shoulder that was slightly closer to him. He closed his eyes and just breathed her in. He couldn't wait until these girls were gone. Too much had happened today and he needed reassurance. He needed her attention and affection to take away the residual discomfort from the whole Hojo debacle. He needed her to calm his nerves because he was still stressed about meeting her family. He hadn't yet been introduced to the old man but he knew from his earlier reaction that he did not quite approve of his granddaughter interacting with demons. He knew from her tales of her family and her time that there would more than likely be a sit down dinner with the entire family and himself and he wasn't looking forward to it. All in all it was just too much for one day and he couldn't take much more.
 
It was like she could sense his discomfort because only a few minutes had passed before she closed her book and announced her brain officially closed for the day. He smirked against her as he listened to them make plans for the next day before he reluctantly released her to show out her friends. When she came back up the stairs she was carrying a tray with two plates full of some kind of food, two glasses of water, and two cans of soda, something she had explained to him before. She almost dropped the heavy and off balanced tray when she saw him. He had pulled off his shirt and was laying flat on his back, with his arm folded above him and head resting on his hand. He had his left knee, the one closer to the wall, slightly bent and he looked incredible. His hair was spread over the pillow and the side of the bed as if he had swept it to the side before lying down and the silver strands absolutely sparkled against her pink comforter. Thankfully she caught herself in time and managed to set the tray on her desk before going back and closing the door. There was a small click that he hadn't heard before when the door was closed so he opened his eyes in interest, wondering just what she had done. He didn't see any difference but she saw the question in his eyes.
 
She smiled at him before slinking her way to the side of the bed rather seductively. He stayed perfectly still, just waiting to see what she would do. She knelt on the bed and crawled closer until she sat herself right over his lap, her knees still under her on either side of his legs. Kagome leaned forward, her hair falling to one side and sliding across his bare chest and drawing a shiver from his willing body. He stared into her heated eyes as they approached, wondering just what had gotten into her. Her hands landed on either side of his shoulders and she lowered herself until her breasts brushed against his chest and she could reach his lips with her own. She was torturing him! Her soft, sweet, hot, moist lips were just barely brushing his and every time he tried to move his lips closer she pulled back slightly. It was driving him crazy but he fought to keep himself calm and allow his little miko her fun. It was very interesting at the very least.
 
“Sesshoumaru…” she whispered against his mouth, her hot breath spreading its warmth across his cheeks.
 
“Yes, Ka Go Me?” he whispered back, emphasizing each syllable of her name in a husky voice. He smirked as he felt her entire body shudder against him.
 
“Why… are you so… irresistible… right now?” she asked in between kisses.
 
“You do not always find this Sesshoumaru irresistible?” he teased playfully.
 
She was almost panting above him now as she leaned down and slipped her tongue out, dragging it across the underside of his chin in a markedly inu gesture. He let out a purr at her seductive body language. He could feel his beast fighting to rise to the surface, also very interested in the human woman perched above him who was acting more and more like a demoness by the second. She nuzzled her face into the curve of his throat as he heard a purr in response to his own. It took a moment for his highly aroused brain to realize that she had just purred at him, the exact way a demoness would for her mate. Something odd was going on here. Sure, she had picked up a couple things, growling in frustration, inhuman hearing, even odd tree climbing skills, but she was like an inch away from actually speaking to him in inu. He pulled his hand out from under his head and cupped her cheek, making her look him in the eye. She had an odd, glazed look to her, like she wasn't really there, the very idea of which turned the heat off and dumped ice water down his pants. Something was wrong with her and he refused to take advantage of her while she wasn't herself. He carefully sat up, taking her with him so that she sat in his lap once more and he kept a gentle but firm hold on her face so she couldn't move or look away.
 
“Kagome?” he asked softly. No response. “Kagome?” he asked again, a little more forceful this time. Still nothing. He was getting really frustrated and worried now. `Kagome, are you alright?' he asked through their connection. His answer wasn't quite what he expected. He could hear her laughing in his mind, not a something's funny laugh, not an evil laugh, more of a sultry laugh.
 
`What's the matter, Sesshoumaru? Do you not like it when your bitch is forceful?'
 
Okay, now that was definitely not a Kagome thing to say. Even though he was pretty sure she understood the whole female inu/bitch thing he really doubted very much that she would refer to herself as a bitch even before he ever did. While he was sitting there confused he failed to notice until it was too late that his beast was sneaking through his defenses. By the time he noticed he was locked inside, only able to watch as if from the sidelines as his beast interacted with `Kagome', and he used the name loosely. She certainly wasn't acting like his Kagome. He had no idea what was wrong, but it seemed that his beast knew just what to do.
 
In an instant Kagome was pinned beneath him face down on the bed. Both of her arms were behind her back, her hands pinned between their bodies. Her head was tilted to one side and he had the wide expanse of her creamy throat between his teeth, holding tightly but not enough to break the skin. He watched in horror as his beast dominated Kagome in a way he had never intended to. He knew she was strong willed, hell he loved her strong will, and he would never desire to make her fully submit to him in such a way. He heard her growl angrily. His beast replied by tightening his hold, still not drawing blood but apparently causing discomfort because he heard her whimper in apology. Sesshoumaru was relieved when he felt his beast release her throat and gently lick the slightly angry skin in an act of forgiveness. He climbed off her slowly before pulling her limp body into his lap. Sesshoumaru noticed that her eyes were closed as his beast stroked her hair lovingly.
 
`What is going on? What did you do to her?' he demanded. His beast didn't answer but he could feel it slowly returning control. When he was completely free and the beast was locked and chained away once more he looked her over. There was no sign that he had even bitten her, no indents, no redness. He had been expecting her to be sporting a nasty bruise but he found nothing but perfect milky skin. She was still completely limp which had him nearly terrified for her. Whatever had happened, she was failing to respond, like she was completely unconscious.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
Rin had been the first to spot the returning monk with his honored guest. The little girl had brightened up immediately upon hearing the decision of the adults to go and retrieve the miko. She was so excited at the idea of real training that she had been standing at the edge of the camp watching and impatiently waiting. Her squeal announced to the others that Kaede would soon be with them. Inuyasha rolled his eyes at the little girl who was doing a cute little happy dance, but he couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face. She just reminded him so much of Kagome. Such little things make both of them so happy. The hanyou heaved a heavy sigh, not wanting to even think about how long it would be until he saw Kagome again. `Hopefully she's having a good time and getting in her studying too,' he thought to himself before focusing on the boys, arranging them in a semi-circle around the log they had selected for Kaede to sit on. It was a nice big one so she should be comfortable or at least more comfortable then sitting on the ground.
 
Once she was closer Rin dashed over to the elder miko's side and took hold of her wrinkled and weathered hand in her own tiny and perfect one, walking alongside Kaede at her speed, not wanting to rush her new teacher. She showed Kaede just where they wanted her to sit before plopping down beside Shinji who elbowed her gently and shot her a grin. Rin was just too much fun to be around. She had the same ability to brighten a room, or clearing as the case may be, without even the slightest effort as their Mama. Her ever present happy attitude was slowly eroding their loneliness without Kagome's presence. It wasn't the same but it was the closest thing they had at the moment.
 
Kaede first asked them to show her what, if anything, they could do. Each tried their hardest at forming a barrier since there was no one in need of healing and apparently only Kagome was willing to bleed for their training so far. All the while Rin was chattering happily, explaining exact what her Mama, which made Kaede smile, had shown and told them. She got especially excited when she got to the part where she healed her Mama's arm and they discovered she had miko powers just like her new favorite person in the entire world who, of course, was Kagome. Inuyasha had sat down on the other end of the semi circle and was paying close attention, even if he was trying to look rather disinterested.
 
“Alright. Now that I know what ye can and cannot do we can start. The first thing ye need to be able to do is call upon your power, drawing it up from within you so that it is ready for ye to use.” She led them in a sort of guided meditation, helping them each to look inside themselves and find their inner well of power. She explained to the demons, and one hanyou too since he now had full access to his demon abilities, that they would have two wells of power now, their youki and their miko energy, and that they could use this method to call upon either. The pups had not yet been taught how to draw out their youki without a focus, such as the acid whip, so this was entirely new to them, though it was something their father would have been teaching them soon. Sango and Miroku sat in a stunned silence, surprised at how calm and still the children were. Generally, teaching children how to meditate was not an easy task, be they miko or demon, but these children were beyond dedicated. They wanted to be able to show their Mama just what they had learned while she was gone, determined to make her proud of them. Of course, in reality she already was proud of them just the way they are but it was in their nature to want to be better, stronger, and more powerful, especially the pups. How could they not with Sesshoumaru as their father?
 
They practiced the meditations for a while before she led them in drawing their power to the surface. After several tries, a little encouragement, and a few suggestions, each one was able to draw their power into a hand, causing the hand to glow a soft pink for everyone but Rin, and Rin's a soft purple. They were all very excited when they all finally succeeded and nearly begged Kaede to teach them more. It was getting late though, and it was nearing time for dinner. Kaede promised to return tomorrow for more lessons before Kazue transformed into her larger form and lay down on the ground, allowing Kaede to sit side saddle before standing slowly and carrying the tired old woman back to her hut on the edge of the village. Miroku agreed to send Kazue to pick her up in the early afternoon the next day and either carry or escort her depending on how she was feeling that day.
 
The children ate their dinner while chatting happily about how exciting it was to be able to draw up their power and how they couldn't wait to show Mama. Hell, even Inuyasha was feeling rather proud of himself and that didn't happen to him too often, whether he deserved to or not. Bedtime was a little more difficult then usual but eventually they all settled down and Miroku read them a story from the book Kagome had brought for them. When he finished though, they wanted more. It didn't take long before the collective will of nine children overwhelmed the adults and one toad especially since he was the focus of their desires. Giving a huge sigh for his small body and shaking his little green head, Jaken moved closer to the pile of children on Kagome's blankets, all huddled against their only remaining comfort, a rather surprised hanyou. Inuyasha hadn't expected them to want him to sleep with them like he had while Kagome and Sesshoumaru were present but he could understand their reasoning and had surrendered without any fight at all. Secretly he was enjoying the comforts of being surrounded by his pack, and especially pleased that they truly saw him as such and not just a hanyou. Inuyasha was certain that it was all because of Kagome's caring influence. He looked expectantly at the toad who had been ordered to tell them a story about Lord Sesshoumaru. It seems he wasn't allowed the luxury of a story book. No, they wanted him to recall a past incident off the top of his shiny green dome without any warning.
 
Jaken thought for a minute or two until the whining and grumbling got so loud he couldn't think any more anyway and he surrendered, choosing the story of how he had come to follow his beloved demon lord. The children oh'ed and ah'ed when he told them of how beautiful and elegant Sesshoumaru was while defeating the entire enemy army that had been opposing his own toad army all because they refused to get out of his path. Inuyasha laughed, knowing that it was definitely something his brother would do. Then Jaken told them how he had abandoned his place as the leader of the surviving army to follow after the vision in white and red. Now it was Miroku and Sango's turn to laugh at the idea of the so obviously love struck Jaken dropping everything just to trail along after a taiyoukai who seemed to barely endure his presence as it was. How Sesshoumaru must have felt to have the bowing and groveling toad following along behind him all the while begging to be allowed to serve a noble and powerful demon such as he. It was a surprise that Jaken had survived just that short time, let alone the centuries since during which he has been a loyal retainer and servant.
 
Finally, when Jaken could no longer think of anything original to say and instead had been stuck on a loop about the great honor it was to serve the Western Lord, how regally his Lord carried himself, and how he held such great power that all demons that crossed his path bowed before him. That got old pretty quick and after about the third cycle they were begging him to stop. The little toad was both relieved and offended at the same time and found himself a spot under a tree to pout. The children, who had been fighting their exhaustion for no reason other than that's what children do, drifted off to sleep one by one until all that could be heard in the clearing was slow rhythmic breathing. After sitting in silence for a while, Miroku and Sango retired for the evening themselves, their sleeping mats much closer together than usual.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
It had been nearly fifteen minutes before he felt her move at all. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him in confusion. Her voice was groggy when she finally managed to speak. “Sesshoumaru? What happened?”
 
“This Sesshoumaru is unsure. How are you feeling, Kagome?”
 
She thought about the question for a minute. “I feel fine. Just a little sleepy… but… how did I get here?”
 
Her question brought his worries, which had been slowly fading as she seemed alright, back to the surface again. “What is the last thing you remember?”
 
He watched her brows furrow with thought as he awaited her response. “I went downstairs with Yuka, Eri, and Ayumi to show them out. Then I brought dinner up. I remember setting it down but then… it's like there's… just nothing… there's nothing there. How did I get in your lap? Did I pass out?”
 
“This Sesshoumaru is not certain what occurred but you did not merely lose consciousness. You were acting strangely.” He mentally debated for a moment whether or not to tell her about his beast. He decided against it. If she didn't remember and there were no physical signs of it then telling her would do nothing but give her cause to fear him and that was the last thing he ever wanted to happen. If the only woman who ever held no fear of him, instead trusted him, if she were to suddenly fear him like all the others his heart would break into irreparable shards, not so unlike the jewel she sought. No, he could bring himself to tell her. He didn't want her to be afraid of him or his beast. She'd never shown any signs before and he was praying that she never would. “You were acting strangely and when I questioned you about it you seemed… detached. I could not get a response from you before you went limp and appeared unconscious.” It wasn't really a lie, was it? She hadn't responded at all because he was certain whatever had replied wasn't her. He just left a few things out. That was alright, wasn't it? He wasn't sure but he stuck to his decision based fully on his uncontrollable fear of her coming to fear him or his beast, or both.
 
“That's… weird,” was all she could say for a minute. “So how long was I out?”
 
“About a quarter of an hour.”
 
“Shit!” she cried out as she bolted upright.
 
“What?” he asked, his eyes wide with worry at her outburst.
 
“Dinner! It's got to be cold by now!”
 
He fought and lost, finding himself rolling his eyes in a very undignified manner. “Is that all? Kagome, I do not care about the food. I care about what happened to you. It was very odd and I know not what to make of it. Are you sure you feel alright?”
 
She gave him a `well, duh' look for a second. “Yeah, I'm fine. No worries! Now let me go so I can get the tray. I'm hungry!”
 
He looked her over with suspicion, not at all convinced by her peppy attitude. With a quick test sniff to check for anything off in her scent he finally released her, allowing her to slide from his lap and retrieve the tray of now cold dinner.
 
“I had a feeling you had enough new things in one day so I brought dinner up instead of having to sit at the table with my family. Maybe tomorrow. Here… try some.”
 
He looked at the foreign food on her plate with a wary eye. What in the hell was that anyway? He'd never seen anything quite like it before. It was fairly flat and in a roughly triangular shape. By scent he could identify some soft of cheese, the scent of tomatoes, and some as of yet unidentified meat. It didn't necessarily smell bad but it was just so odd looking. She laughed at the face he was unknowingly making, drawing his attention back to her.
 
“It's called pizza. It's really good.” He watched as she took a bite, the cheese stretching between her mouth and the odd food item she held in her hands. He watched her poke the last remaining strand of cheese until it let go and flopped down to land on her chin. Just then she made the cutest face as she frowned while trying to do the impossible and see the food on her own face. He leaned in, cupped her cheek, and licked the sauce and cheese from her chin. It wasn't half bad, though it was greatly improved by the addition of his favorite topping, miko. The taste of her skin could make anything palatable. She giggled at him a little, embarrassed by his action, before holding her slice out and demanding he take a bite. He grudgingly obliged and found that it actually was pretty good, even without the miko.
 
She made a point of demonstrating how to hold this `pizza' before taking another bite of her slice and watching as he picked up his own, doing his best not to get it all over his fingers. When he took a bite he was still so focused on keeping the sauce from his graceful fingertips that he totally missed the giant glop of sauce topped with a slice of pepperoni that landed with an audible splat on his chest. He froze completely, just as he would have had she spoken the word, unsure of what to do. He was not only surprised, he was embarrassed. Really, he was a demon Lord! He should be able to eat without needing a bib! Her eyes widened as she took in the sight, unable to contain her laughter. She could see that he was going to stand, to do what she had no idea, and before she had even thought about it the word slipped from her lips, “Freeze!”
 
How dare she! How dare she freeze him, especially at a time such as this? What did she intend to do? For a moment he was slightly horrified by the thought of her retrieving her camera and memorializing this momentously embarrassing occasion. If he could have glared and furrowed his brows he would have. Instead he could only watch as she reached forward and plucked the slice from his hand, set it back on the plate, and slid the tray out from between them.
 
Kagome wasn't sure what she was doing but she just felt drawn in. She couldn't help herself. Once the tray way clear she gently took hold of his hand and pulled it towards her, his locked muscles giving absolutely no resistance as she posed his body at her whim. She could see the discomfort and anger in his eyes but it was swept away by a burning wave of fire making his bright golden orbs resemble bubbling pools of the molten precious metal, all by a little flick of her tongue. She sucked his fingers into her mouth one by one, carefully ridding them of any evidence of the greasy, extra saucy pizza. She watched his eyes the whole time, well, in between moments of closing her eyes in pleasure at the taste and the heat in his gaze as he watched her intently. When they were all sufficiently cleaned she glanced down at the mess on his beautifully muscled and still bare chest, besides the sauce and pepperoni of course. She crawled closer in a very feline manner, her back arching slightly before pushing him back so that he was about halfway reclined and leaning on the headboard of her bed. Kagome shot him a playful smirk before bending down and lightly grazing her teeth along his hot skin until she reached the little circular topping that had so offended him by marring his perfect appearance. She pulled it into her mouth and quickly chewed and swallowed before she continued in her self imposed clean up duty, dragging her tongue upwards across his flesh over and over, well past when the sauce was gone, her tongue bravely traveling to previously unexplored territory. She deliberately looked him directly in the eye while sliding that tongue he so wanted in his mouth right now over his right nipple. If he could have moved he would have arched and moaned whether he wanted to or not but all he could manage was a very pleased purr.
 
A thought struck him then about how similar this situation was to the one that had troubled him not more than half an hour ago and he had to find out. `Kagome?' She looked back up into his eyes before sweeping her tongue in a circle around the already teased nipple, dragging another purr from his otherwise paralyzed form. Once he could think again he continued. `Kagome, say something to me.'
 
`Like what?' she replied mentally before slowly moving her torturous explorations to the other, previously unattended, side of his pale chest.
 
`No, Kagome, say something out loud, please!'
 
The worried tone of his voice in her head made her pause and fully look at him. “Why? Do you want me to stop?” she asked aloud in a pouty voice.
 
`Kami, no. No, you are more then welcome to continue,' he replied, relieved that she seemed normal, or at least as normal as a Kagome turned sex kitten could be. But what was important was that this time it was really her. Whatever had happened earlier wasn't giving a repeat performance and for that he would be eternally grateful.
 
He watched as she smiled beautifully for him before leaning up and planting a soft but lingering kiss to his lips before whispering against them, “my love.”
 
It was a challenge but he managed to keep himself still once he was released from her spell, at least for a minute. He kissed her back passionately before dragging her back into his lap with her legs on either side of his waist. His hand rested on the back of her neck, his fingertips in her silky hair as he let all his frustrations from the day out into that one kiss. When he finally released her lips she was panting for air and looking dazed, but in a fully different and much appreciated way. In less then a blink of an eye he had her on her back beneath him, legs spread wide allowing him to rest comfortably between them. “You… my little miko… are… a… tease,” he mumbled against her skin as he kissed, licked and nipped at her throat and what shoulder he could get exposed by dragging the collar of her shirt to one side. “And I… most definitely… approve.” He shot a glance at the tray still holding two plates with half eaten slices of pizza on them. “Your `pizza' did you call it? While tasty it is just not what this Sesshoumaru is craving at the moment.” Her eyes rolled back in her head as he continued the delightful torture, exacting his revenge on her in the best way possible.