InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Soul Mates ❯ Soul mates ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: no I don't own Inuyasha and Co… personally I think that it should be called Sesshomaru and Co., but that is just me ^_^ ANYWAY… I hope you enjoy this story
 
~~~~~~~~~~^_^~~~~~~~~~~
 
Chapter 1: Soul Mate
 
~~~~~~~~~~^_^~~~~~~~~~~
 
“I can't believe were moving again!” Kagome screams. “Kagome wait!” Mrs. Hagarishi yells. With tears streaming down her face, Kagome storms out of the shrine and into the near buy forest and runs until her legs ache, heart is pounding, and her breath is coming in short loud puffs of white on that peculiar late autumn evening.
Kagome sits by a large tree and she quickly falls asleep due to her exhaustion. She wakes with a loud scream that echoes in the cold, dark forest. She hugs her knees in attempt to warm her self. `It was only a dream, just a dream' Kagome thinks as she tries to calm her self.
“ So you finally woke.” Came a mysterious voice. “ Who's there?” Kagome said, not wanting her voice to crack, but failed. A dark figure stepped out of the shadows. “Sesshomaru” Kagome breathed. “What are you doing here?”
Sesshomaru stiffened. Had he been caught? Wait… How could he be caught if he, Sesshomaru, didn't know what he was doing himself? Why did he go through all the trouble to find Kagome? Why, when he found her, had the urge to protect her? And when she ran, follow her and watch over her till she woke.
“ Sesshomaru?” The voice instantly brought him back to reality. Kagome asked when she saw a flicker of worry, passion, and confusion in his usually cold, empty eyes. “ Did you hear me? “ Kagome asked. “ I, Sesshomaru, am here of my rounds of checking my territory, If you have a problem with that then leave, if not, then go home.” He said with satisfaction.
“No.” Kagome stated rather flatly. Sesshomaru was startled. NO ONE has ever disobeyed him before. “ I-I-I-I can't!” Kagome screamed as she ran in to the bushed. Sesshomaru followed her silently, watching her, protecting her, as he jumped from tree to tree. He jumped in front of Kagome.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Kagome suddenly ran into something hard yet somehow soft. When she felt two strong arms around her waste she gasped and looked up. It was Sesshomaru. She took the comforting geature and hugged him back. Sesshomaru was taken aback by thin and pulled away to find Kagome looking right in his eyes. He froze. What he saw baffled him. He saw confusion, fear, and love. `LOVE?!? Why love?' Sesshomaru thought. He leaned down to kiss her. It wasn't much of a kiss but when his lips brushed hers, it was like magic. It sent down his spine.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Next thing Kagome knew Sesshomaru had kissed her. Some how, it felt right. When he pulled away she bit her lower lip and asked “ why?” Sesshomaru just said, “Because you were scared of me.”
“I was not!” Kagome yelled
“Were to!”
“KAGOME!!!” Inuyasha screamed. The couple flew apart. “Inuyasha… I thought-“ Kagome stammered. “ YOU THOUGHT WHAT? YOU THOUGHT I WAS NOT HERE? YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T GOING TO COME? OR DID YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE I WASN'T HERE TO WATCH OVER YOU THAT YOU COULD GO AROUND KISSING MY BROTHER!” Inuyasha spat. “No it wasn't that at all.” Kagome said with tears welling up in her eyes. Sesshomaru ha enough, he had enough. He stepped in front of Kagome and glared into Inuyasha's eyes. Inuyasha was startled, Sesshomaru showed emotions, and now he was glairing. “ Stay away from Kagome.” Sesshomaru gritted through his teeth.
“and you stat away from MY bitch!” Inuyasha screamed. Sesshomaru's eyes flashed red at Inuyasha's pet name. He grabbed Inuyasha by the neck and lifted him up to eye level. “Don't ever call Kagome that EVER again!” Sesshomaru said with venom dripping in his voice. “ You stay away from Kagome you understand?” Sesshomaru sneered, his claws glowing a pale green.
“SESSHSOMARU!” Kagome shrieked as she ran to Sesshomaru, trying to loosen his grip on Inuyasha's neck. Sesshomaru glanced and saw tears forming in her eyes. He let Inuyasha go. Kagome rushed to Inuyasha's side and helped him up on his feet. “ I can do it wench!” Inuyasha snapped. Immediately Kagome withdrew. Inuyasha stormed off. “ INUYASHA!” Kagome yelled as she ran after him. When she caught up with him he was sitting in a tree with silent tears streaming down his face. “ Inuyasha?” Kagome asked tentatively. Inuyasha jumped don and picked Kagome up, bridal style, and jumped back in the tree.
He held Kagome close and asked, “ Why?”
“Because he was there for me when I was scared.” Kagome replied. “You were scared of what?” Inuyasha inquired. “ Of being alone with no one to care.” Kagome stated as she rested her head on his chest. “Oh.” Inuyasha said lost in thought. He pulled Kagome closer to his chest. “ What is it Inuyasha?” Kagome asked when she felt him stiffen.
“Its noting.” Inuyasha said but still was stiff. Out of nowhere Sesshomaru jumped out of the shadows and slashed out at Inuyasha. Inuyasha pushed Kagome behind him and growled. “ What the FUCK was that for?!” “ Don't ever touch her!” Sesshomaru snapped. “STOP IT!” Kagome cried immediately they stopped to look at Kagome who was crying, her eyes big and puffy.
“ Why do you two have to fight ALL the time? Can't you just stop for once?” Sesshomaru was at her side instantly. “I'm sorry Kagome.” He said with pleading eyes. “ Do you forgive me?” “ Yes, on one condition.” Kagome stated. “And what, may I ask, is that?” “ Stop breaking all the bones in my hands please.”
“Oh, sorry, Sesshomaru apologized. Kagome blushed as he let go of her hands. Mean while Inuyasha's hand was on the hilt of his sword and was growling at the two. ` How could she let him touch her?' Inuyasha thought. “ Inuyasha! Baby why did you run off like that? Kikyou whined. Kagome watched in horror as Kikyou slipped her arms around Inuyasha's waste. Inuyasha turned in her arm and kissed her on the lips and snaked out of his lips and he tilted her head back for better access to her wet, dark cavern.
Kagome spotted the two round scars in the junction of her neck and whipped around with tears welling up in her eyes. Sesshomaru looked as Kagome with sympathy. He embraced her shading form and he felt her tears soak through his kimono. “ Kagome…” he whispered. “ I'm so sorry.”
`So he mated with the clay pot' Sesshomaru thought. “ I know. I can't believe he betrayed me either.” Kagome whined. Sesshomaru stared at Kagome in wonder. `Kagome can you hear me?'
“Well of course I can, what are you talking about?” Kagome said surprised at his question. “ Kagome I didn't say that out loud”
“What do you mean?” Kagome snapped. `I was thinking it.' Kagome froze she heard his words but saw that his lips were still and his sexy mouth was closed. “You think my lips are sexy?” Sesshomaru said with amusement. “Eh… eh… err… you-I-What?-- did I say that out loud? “No.” Kagome was bewildered. Then it flicked. “ You can here what I think right?”
“Well yeah…” “ I can here what you think too right?” “ I guess.” Tell me, Sesshomaru, When did this happen.”
“Umm… after we kis-oh.” They both knew that only soul mates hear the others thoughts, and it triggered by their very first kiss and that first kiss has to be shared with each other. They both felt the impeccable urge to kiss each other. Sesshomaru closed his eyes and wrapped his arm around Kagome's slim waste and pulled her close. His head bend and captured her lips in his. Kagome moaned and her knees collapsed. Sesshomaru's strong arms caught her. He licked her swollen lips begging for entrance. Kagome gasped. Sesshomaru smirked inwardly and took advantage of the opportunity. His tongue explored her mouth and they were sword fighting with their tongues. He won. When they parted for air gasping for breath they shook clinging to each other. Inuyasha stood watching in discuss as they embraced. Who did Kagome think she was anyway? She was just a shard detector. Inuyasha snarled and attacked Sesshomaru, who easily dodged the attack and pushed Kagome behind his back snarling. Inuyasha staggered backwards staring in horror, for Kagome's eyes had turned red with rage. “Inuyasha.” Kagome said with sickening sweetness. “ I have a gift for you.” Inuyasha's eyes widened. “SIT, SIT, SIT!” Kagome yelled with as mush force as she could muster up. “FIRST, YOU GO MATE WITH THAT, THAT…” Kagome points figure accusingly at Kikyou. “CLAY POT!” She spat. “THEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO STOP ME FROM KISSING MY SOUL MATE! I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU! I HATE YOU INUYASHA!!!” Kagome screamed while running to Sesshomaru, “sets go Sesshomaru!” Sesshomaru stunned, pick Kagome up and cradles her trembling form agent's his body, and takes off flying towards his castle.