Jem Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The Mega Rock-Man ❯ Adriana and Mykan. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER NINE
 
 
It all started five years ago, before I secluded myself from the world, and limited my styles. Not to mention nobody knew about me being the Mega Rock-Man there yet.
 
I was called to perform in Morvania, which would also be my very first time in Europe ever, and I couldn't wait to get there.
 
What, a sight it was to behold. I never had performed in any place to large and tinseled before, and to make things even better.
 
I was even given a First-class vacancy at the most expensive hotel in the country, and when opening night came, hundreds of people came to see me perform, and I didn't even change into Mega Rock-Man.
 
I really felt special when all the people applauded to me. I actually felt loved and appreciated, but after my first few nights… it was then that I met “her.”
 
I was shopping one night in the market place and bumped into a young lady who looked exactly like Kimber.
 
 
“You mean… it was, Adriana?” asked Kimber.
 
I nodded my head, “It was her… but I had no idea she was the Princess back then, and she didn't know about my little secret either.”
 
 
“Oh, I'm really sorry about that.” She said looking up.
 
Then our eyes met. I never saw anyone so beautiful in my life, and judging by the way she looked into my eyes… she liked me too.
 
“You're… Mykan Rockman. The living legend of keyboards.” She said.
 
“Yes… I am.” I sad. I was still captivated by how pretty she looked. “I'm sorry I bumped into you miss-- uh?”
 
“Oh, my name's Adriana.”
 
“Adriana?” I said. “That's kind of pretty.”
 
Then I noticed that all her shopping was ruined. “Oh, I'm terribly sorry about that.
 
I soon realized that Adriana was a rather sweet girl, as she didn't mind it at all. So I offered to help her re-shop for her things which I paid for fully.
 
When we finished we, said our good-bye's, but Adriana wanted know if she could come to my next performance. So I offered her a free ticket.
 
“Oh.. thank you very much.” She said. She planted a kiss on my cheek, and as she walked away. All I could think about was her.
 
“Man… that is one sweet girl.”
 
 
Kimber felt all warm inside. “Gee… you two began falling in love from the very start.” She said.
 
“Well… sort of.” I replied. “We didn't realize it yet, but as the days went by, things were beginning to look more like it.”
 
 
Adriana kept on coming to my other performances, and she always had a front-row space to really be closer to me up on stage.
 
Then, one night… the most unusual of things happened to me. She herself actually asked me out on a date. A woman asking a man out? That was something that hardly ever happened before. So I accepted.
 
We had a great time. We went to dinner, and dancing, and the beauty of it was, everything we had done was first class. Although I had no clue as to how she got that much money.
 
Bt regardless, we had a great night, and we wanted to meet each other again the next night, before I left Europe to go home.
 
That was the night that MY secret came out to her.
 
Adriana was being chased down by three goons hired by her wicked cousin to do away with her so her cousin may take the throne of Morvania, and if there was one thing I couldn't stand, it was bullies picking on a poor defenseless girl.
 
Adriana was cornered in the alley as the men readied to capture her, but that's when I stepped into middle. “Leave her alone!” I said to the big men.
 
“What?! Going to make us, shorty?” growled the leader poising his fist by my face. Big mistake though, because my fear levels were off the charts.
 
Finally, when I was shoved aside, and the men began hurting Adriana I lost my temper. My body began glowing and changing in size. “LET'S ROCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!”
 
And I became the Mega Rock-Man.
 
“Turn and face me, you slugs!” I sad deeply. The men looked round at me. “You let her go this instant.”
 
“Yeah, and what if we don't feel like it?” snapped the leader. He aimed a powerful punch at me, unaware that I knew martial arts. I blocked it as if it were coming to me in slow motion, and returned the hit.
 
Now all three men were facing me. “Why you little-- Come on gentlemen, let us teach him a lesson.”
 
I just kept on a straight face. “You men really should have left while you had the chance.” I said. “Three seconds. That's all I need to take you all out.”
 
The men put up a valiant effort, but as I told them, three seconds and they were down and out of it.
 
Adriana thought that was very brave of me, but when she saw me change back into my true-state, she was more impressed than ever.
 
“Well…” I said.
 
“Well what?” she asked.
 
“Now you know the truth about me, aren't you going to run afraid?”
 
Adriana shook her head. “I don't think there's anything wrong with your… condition… you just saved my life with it, and I think it was noble of you.”
 
“It's terrible…” I said. “It's the very curse of my existence and the main source of my loneliness.”
 
“But that's what makes you so special.” Replied Adriana, “Why any girl should consider herself lucky to know a guy like you… like me.”
 
My eyes widened. “You… you would?”
 
Adriana nodded, and before we knew it, we were sharing our very first kiss. And it looked as though it was official. We had fallen in love.
(JEM song: FIRST LOVE)
 
All at once you feel like doin' cartwheels
There's someone you're always dreamin' of
Your heart is set aflame,
And you'll never be the same
Once you find first love, first love
 
First Love (First Love) makes you feel ten miles high
(First Love) First Love is a highway in the sky
It's nothing you could plan for,
Nothing you could have rehearsed
It happens all in an instant
Your first, first love (first love, first love)
 
What is it about him
You just can't live without him
First Love (First Love) makes you feel ten miles high
(First Love) First Love is a highway in the sky
It's nothing you could plan for,
Nothing you could have rehearsed
It happens all in an instant
Your first, first love (First love)
Your first, first love (First love)