Kagaku Ninja-Tai Gatchaman Fan Fiction ❯ The Timepiece ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Timepiece

The regular disclaimers as for all fanfics applied. Only Yuki Washio is mine.The other characters and thus all belongs to the original producers. And the writer does not own any of this.

Special thanks to GroovyKat for beta-reading this for me.

**************************************************************** ***

Prologue :

This is in essence a tragic inter-era love story between Joe and an original character, Yuki Washio, the daughter of Ken and Jun.

The story starts at 23 years after the last episode of Gatch Fighter where the KNT got stranded on Sosai Z's Satellite. In the last few minutes of that episode, the firebird appeared and picked up the team. Here the writer attempts to explain this phenomenon as a rescue from the Future. The looping theory of time travelling was heavily depended upon when developing the framework of this fanfic. Here, the effect of interference from the part of the time traveler is explained as already intertwined with history, meaning, whatever they do has already happened in the past.

Yuki was sent back from 2059 to 2035 to rescue the team from Sosai Z's Satellite, even though she had no idea that her own parents were amongst those that she was about to rescue. She also had no idea that the cancer treatment she had been ordered to take back for the rescue would be used to save the life of her father. The past had been carefully shielded from her by her parents in hope that they could change history and save their daughter from a most heart-breaking love-affair. However, history could not be changed and totally unsuspectingly Yuki embarked on a journey that would leave her the remembrance of a lifetime.

**************************************************************** *****

Somewhere in time,

There exists a special someone,

Whose destiny is tightly woven in with yours…

Somewhere in time,

There exists a special place,

Where you would meet this special someone of your life…

Somewhere in time,

There exists a special love,

Which could only be yours, unending and unbending.. Forever and ever…

***************************************************************< /div>