Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Whose Necklace is this?! ❯ Whose Necklace is this?! ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Whose Necklace is this?!
by
triviatrap1982

I don't own Kashimashi. Satru Akahori and Yukimaru Katsura own it.

Austa Soro was walking down the street, and he found a box. He opened it and it had a very nice necklace in it. However, he reasoned that he better try to return it to its owners. He didn't do it for the reward, but for the poor man who'll be in trouble with his wife, or girlfriend. He then asked around some of the women there, and they said no. He then decided it'd take too long. He then decided to ask the women he knew. First, he asked his mom and dad if they lost it.

"Oh no," Mrs. Soro said, "I would have noticed that if it were missing."

"That's right she already owns that same exact necklace," His father said.

"I forgot about that," Austa said. "I'll go and ask the other parents if they've lost it."

"That's the way, ask the girls while you’re at it!" Mr. Soro then said.

"Mom, do you know where the Advil is?" Austa asked.

"Yes, I predict your headache with Tomari would get a bit worse."

"It will," Austa said.

He first went over to Yasuna's place. He knew her parents would be at home, and her father did dote on both her and his wife. However, he knew that Yasuna was a bit modest, even with more trendy clothing. Still, he took a breath, and kept his hormones under control. It turns out that Yasuna answered the door.

"Hey Austa, what's in the box?" Yasuna asked.

"Well, I found this necklace in the street, and I wondered if it belonged to you, or your mother," Austa returned.

"Come on in, I'll get mom," Yasuna said.

She did just that, and neither claimed the necklace. Austa apologized for interrupting and he went next to Hazumu's place. He took a deep, deep breath. He knew that there was going to be trouble if he even looked at Hazumu wrong. He gulped as her mother came to the door. He knew to be polite. It was hard as she was teasing him with one of those low-cut shirts.

"Good evening, Mrs. Osaragi," Austa said and bowed, "how are you?"

"I'm good Austa, what is this about?" Mrs. Osaragi asked.

"May I come in?" Austa asked.

"Yes you may...behave yourself."

"I will ma'am," He said.

He went to the living room and saw that the old man was tied up. He gulped as he saw what his fate was if he went too far. Still, Hazumu came in, and he then questioned them about the necklace. Of course, Kahoru wasn't too pleased about how he came off. However, she knew he was genuine, even after the phone call from his parents, and Yasuna's.

"Well, this isn't mine," Hazumu then said.

"Yeah, that's for more...revealing clothing," Kahoru then said.

"I apologize for interrupting what you were doing," Austa said.

"It's alright," Hazumu said, "you're trying to find the rightful owner of that."

"Why didn't you take it to the police box?" Kahoru asked.

"They would have thought that I had stolen it," Austa answered honestly.

"Ah, I understand that now...who else are you going to go and visit?" Kahoru asked.

"I have to go and visit Tomari," Austa said...with visible fear in his voice.

"We'll pray for you," Hazumu said out of nowhere.

Austa left and he went to Tomari's place. Still, he hit the button for the bell, and her mother came. She looked like...and acted exactly like Tomari. He then cringed. He gathered his courage and asked to go into the house. However, she was a lot nicer than Tomari when it came to everything else.

"What brings you here?" Mrs. Kurusu asked.

"Well I was wondering if this necklace belonged to you," Austa said, as he showed it to her.

"Oh no, I have my late husband's locket for that," Mrs. Kurusu answered.

"Well, is Tomari in?"

"Yes, she should be on her way down about now."

Tomari came down ready to do her homework...she always waited until late to do her work. She saw the necklace and she didn't claim it. Austa quickly excused himself. He saw her foot about to leave the ground. Mrs. Kurusu stopped her and admonished her for kicking Austa. He then saw Ayuki and her mother Mrs. Mari in the street. That was a break.

"Hello, young man," Mrs. Mari greeted. "what are you doing out this fall night?"

"I'm looking for the owner of this necklace," Austa said.

"That's not mine...I don't earn enough allowance to wear anything that extravagant," Ayuki then said.

"I can't claim it, because it's too extravagant for my budget," Mrs. Mari answered.

"Well thank you," Austa said and bowed, "I have only one place else to go."

He then went to Namiko's place...and she ended up in the dumpster somehow. He helped her out, and went with her. He waited patiently while she showered. He also washed his hands, since he didn't want the necklace to get dirty. He then noticed she came out in a very exquisite dress.

"Austa what's in that box?" Namiko asked.

"This is some necklace I found in the street," Austa answered.

"Let me see that please?" She asked.

"Here you go; I don't know what to do if it isn't yours."

"I must have left my tiny bag on the sidewalk earlier today!"

"You mean this is your necklace?"

"Yeah, I brought it so I can go to my parents' dinner party in an hour!"

She thanked Austa with a kiss on his forehead. He then excused himself and he left. He knew somehow, he been had. Still, he liked to go and get things done. In his eyes, a man ought to go and attempt to solve the problem. He then shook his head, that he should have asked her first. Still, he did do the right thing by asking around. The next day, Austa walked to his desk, and there was an envelope of money for him by Namiko. He sat down and put his head down.

"You should be happy you got rewarded," Tomari said.

"I know, but the next time I'm turning the next thing in to the police box," Austa said.

"Yeah, that'd make more sense...if you're willing to defend yourself."

"You're so right."