Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Crests of the Sky ❯ He's A Tamer? :: Tsunayoshi ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

At first glance Tsunayoshi Sawada, known more commonly as Tsuna, or No-good Tsuna, was a painfully plain looking boy. He was small for his age, with wild brown hair that seemed to be untamable. He had a girly face with big carmel brown colored eyes. He was dressed in the Namimori Middle School uniform, carrying a school bag in one hand, and what looked to be a plush toy in the other.
Accept this plush toy wasn't a plush toy at all. It was a digimon, a creature from another world, known as the Digital World, that the young boy had found injured and been taking care of for a few months now. the digital world as full of many types of Digimon, but the one that Tsuna was carrying was a Patamon.
“Nee Patamon, where's Reborn?” Tsuna asked looking down at the digimon he was carrying.
Patamon shifted to be more comfortable as he huffed, “I don't know.” The digimon replied grumpily. Tsuna blinked at the tone the small digimon used, but he didn't ask what had him so grumpy.
As he turned the corner Tsuna stopped seeing news vans and other things outside one of the houses. Slowly walking closer Tsuna started to hear some of what was going on. He stopped and stood with the small crowd that was forming. Apparently a couple that lost their daughter was being interviewed.
Tsuna had heard form his mother that a lot of kids had been going missing recently. Just gone from their rooms, or they went out with friends and never came home or meet with the other people. It has been happening all around the world apparently. It made Tsuna shudder, mostly because the kids were all around his age. How ever he was pretty sure who ever was behind this wouldn't bother taking him.
After all, who would want No-good Tsuna?
“Tsuna, let's go home.” Patamon's voice jerked the brunette out of his daze.
“Eh? Oh, right...” With one last glance at the tearful parents being interviewed Tsuna turned away from the commotion and headed home.
Once he arrived he was greeted by his mother. “I'm glad you're home safe Tsu-kun! Apparently there's been monsters appearing in the city today!” She said sounding a little too cheerful for Tsuna's liking.
--- --- ---
Up in Tsuna's bedroom Patamon claimed his spot on the boy's bed as Tsuna sat down to hopefully do his homework before Reborn got back. The little digimon made him self comfortable as he watched Tsuna. The boy was hopeless really. A total klutz, a whimp, and he was scared of everything it seemed. Patamon hadn't planned on staying with the boy for very long at all.
He wasn't even supposed to be in the real world in the first place. Back in the digital world he was one of the three representatives of the Holy Digimon for the Digimon-Human Alliance group. It had been a surprise attack, and overwhelming numbers that had caused him to be injured enough to de-digivolve back to his rookie form, but he could only assume how he ended up in the real world.
When he was conscious again he was in the boy's bedroom. He was still too weak to do anything, and ended up falling back asleep. The next time he woke up Tsuna was talking to Patamon as he was taking care of him. He actually startled the brunette when he woke up, and thus Patamon discovered just how easily scared/freaked out the boy was.
It was about a month of letting Tsuna take care of him before Patamon was able to move on his own. One month turned into two, and Patamon found him self quite attached to Tsuna. Not to mention while he was with the boy he had little to no responsibility, and Tsuna's mother was a really good cook.
At some point Tsuna became Patamon's Tamer, not that the boy knew this. There was also no digivice connecting the two. The only way that Patamon knew was because he was aware that it was quite hard for digimon to stay in the real world for longer then a few days with out one.
Reborn arrived during this second month that he had been with Tsuna. The Arcobaleno's arrival threw off the digimon for a bit. It had taken quite a bit of convincing for Tsuna not to try to hide him while Reborn was here. Patamon still hasn't told Tsuna how he knows the Arcobaleno, and at Patamon's request Reborn hasn't said anything either surprisingly.
The next day while Tsuna was at school Patamon found out that the boy was supposed to be digidestined. How ever a crest and digivice still haven't appeared confusing both digimon and Arcobaleno. Reborn's solution was to make Tsuna fight with patamon again rookie level digimon that crossed over.
Patamon was not happy about his human being put in to danger on purpose.
“Tsuna.” Patamon peeked open a previously closed eye to look at Reborn, just as Tsuna looked up from his homework. Reborn had finally returned.
“We're going out, bring Patamon.” The baby sized man said.
Tsuna whined, as usual, and Reborn kicked him, also quite normal since the Arcobaleno's arrival. Patamon snickered as he was picked up, though he had a feeling he knew what their trio was about to do. Tsuna complained as Reborn jumped up to his shoulder for a ride before he left the room.
“Get going No-Good Tsuna!” Reborn said as they got to the stairs. The baby sized man jumped off Tsuna's shoulder and gave him another kick. Of course this sent Tsuna and Patamon tumbling down the stairs. At the bottom Patamon was unhurt from the tumble, though Tsuna defiantly had a new set of bruises.
“Ouch...” The boy groaned
“Tsuna, are you ok?” Patamon asked.
The brunette sat up, and then stood rubbing his back. “Y-Yeah, I'm ok...” Reborn landed on Tsuna's shoulder again.
“Hurry up Tsuna.” He ordered.
“Alright alright...”
Patamon looked up at the brunette. Tsunayoshi Sawada was defiantly a klutz, whimp, and a coward with a big loser complex. He seemed like the last person you would think of as a digidestined child, but maybe, just maybe, he wasn't as hopeless as everyone thought.
At least that was what Patamon thought.