Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Crests of the Sky ❯ New Digidestined ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alaude was the first to stop watching the sky, turning his back to the other three and starting to reenter the building. “Alaude.” The blonde stopped at the sound of Giotto's voice. Neither male looked at the other, but Giotto continued all the same. “Be sure you let me know what ever else you find out.”
Alaude scoffed, and entered the building again to do who knows what. Giotto knew that he would be informed once Alaude had something. Placing his free hand on Alice's shoulder he turned the girl around as he turned him self. “G, call the others please? they need to come to the city soonest.” He requested of his red haired friend.
“Eh? Yeah sure...” The tattooed male walked back into the building him self as Giotto steered Alice back in to the building. Alice and Giotto stepped foot in the building, and right then Giotto's digivice went off. Pulling it out of his pocket he held it in his hand and pushed a button.
“Reborn!” Alice and Giotto exclaimed. Though neither could see above his nose because of the fedora on his head, both digidestined knew that the baby raised a brow.
“I take it you found out then.” He said dryly.
“You knew! Why didn't you say something Reborn-san!” Alice exclaimed angry.
Reborn shrugged, and Giotto placed a gentle hand over the girl's mouth to keep her from saying anything else. “You're in the human world.” Giotto commented. “You could have told me you were leaving. Did you find them then? Since you decided to call now that is.” His voice was mildly interested, and patient as he spoke and lead Alice back to his office.
“Alaude got the reports then, good. I'm staying with one of them,” Reborn smirked. “He's a handful that's for sure.” He said.
“Reborn, don't be too hard on the poor child.” Giotto said with a sigh.
His request was ignored by the baby, “They'll start dropping into the digital world soon, if they haven't already. Keep an eye out Giotto.” Reborn said before he cut the line.
“Giotto! What were you two talking about!?” Alice asked miffed that she was left out of something.
“New digidestined Alice. I'll show you their information, but it's in my office.” Giotto said with a smile to the girl.
Alice just stared at the blonde with wide surprised carmel brown eyes.
--- --- ---
--- --- ---
In the human world school was just letting out. From a hiding place somewhere in the school Reborn was sitting next to a Patamon. Both digimon and baby sized man were waiting for a particular student to get done with his after school duty.
“He'll have to go soon then...” The Patamon said quietly. Reborn only nodded and sipped what appeared to be espresso from a cup.
“I don't think he's ready yet Reborn. Tsuna's still so-” Patamon said suddenly, only to be cut off.
“No-Good Tsuna will go wether he's ready or not. There's no way around it, and you know that Patamon.”
Patamon shifted before he got up to leave, “It sounds like everyone's gone, I'm gonna go check on him.” The digimon said before he left Reborn sitting with his espresso in the hiding place.
--- --- ---
--- --- ---
Alice made a face at the paper she was reading. “These crests are so weird!” She stated placing the file down on Giotto's desk so they both could see. “Crest of the Storm, Crest of the Rain, Crest of the Sun, Crest of the Cloud.” Alice listed off some of the crests that were listed on the paper.
Giotto chuckled, “The digital world got creative this time.” He said. leaning forwards to point out another part of the paper, “It either wanted to throw people off, or not get them too confused as well. These crests are in ring form, not necklace like ours.” He said.
Alice nodded, “How did Alau even get this information?! It's so detailed too!”
Giotto's smiled still, “He didn't say, but I suspect he go the crest information the the digital world, and then looked up the barres on his own.” He said.
Alice nodded and set the crest information to the side. “Nee, Giotto...” She said staring at a page that had information of one of the new digidestined on it. “Hm?” The blonde asked.
Alice held the page out for the male to examine, pointing at the picture. “He looks kinda like you!” Alice declared with a grin.
She was rewarded with a small laugh as Giotto took the page, “Tsunayoshi Sawada huh?” He showed it to Agumon, “What do you think?” He asked his digimon.
The dinosaur digimon looked at the picture hard, turning his head this way, and that before he shrugged. “I don't see it.” He answered honestly making Alice start giggling.
G entered the room, giving Alice a strange look before he nodded to his best friend. “They're all here save for Spade, and Alaude but we didn't expect them to come anyways.” G practically spat out the name Spade, as if he didn't even want to mention the person the name belonged to.
Giotto stood up, “Well that was quick. Let's go then, Alice grab the files for me? Thank you.” Alice did as she was asked and trotted out of the room ahead of the two men.
“Lam-chaaannnn~!” G snorted as her cry could be heard form down the hall of the meeting room. From the muffled chuckles and protests both men were right to assume that Alice had glomped on to Lampo once she reached the meeting room.
Giotto and G were greeted by their friends who were in the room. All were from the original group of digidestined, and all were part of the Vongola Tamer Alliance.
“Well, incase you guys didn't notice on your way here the sky is missing.” Giotto said nonchalantly causing a few snorts or chuckles depending on the person. “Alice, the papers?” Giotto said tot he girl still clinging to Lampo.
Alice pouted and slip off of the green haired young man's back before she handed Giotto the files to Giotto. Lampo took this time to sit back down, which made alice pout more and let out a small whine before she sulked over to her seat at the table where her digimon, Renamon, was waiting for her patiently.
“So, Here's what Alaude found for us.” Giotto started once everyone was seated and paying attention.