Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ -[ Missing ]- ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-[ Missing ]-

[ Summary ]- She never spoke. Not a word. The silence was her answer. It was her only choice…A promise from long ago is the key. Will those three words set her free? RikuXOC

[ Disclaimer ]- I do not own Kingdom Hearts One or Two in any shape or form. I merely own the plot and any character you do not recognize.


[ Start, 11 years ago~ ]



A child sat in her room, all alone. Lavender orbs seemed dull, a frown upon her lips. Dark, pitch black strands of hair shadowed her eyes for but a moment as she shifted in her room. Breaking noises could be heard from downstairs of the tiny house she lived in, but it seemed as if she was used to it. After a moment, there was an audible ‘ thump ‘ noise.

The child raised her dull eyes to peer at a new figure as they hurried into the child’s room. Her mother. Short black hair hung to her mother’s shoulder, while her emerald eyes seemed frantic as she stuffed clothing from the child’s room into a duffle bag. The child was the pulled by her wrist off her bed gently, and picked up into her mothers arms. Her mother ran down a flight of stairs, and stepped over another figure.

“ Daddy?” the child asked, recognition glinting in her lavender orbs. Her mother put a finger to her lisp to silence her, and set the child down in front of the door. She pulled a jacket on the little girl, and zipped it up, pushing a hat onto her small head gently as well. Picking her daughter up, the mother grabbed a pair of keys, belonging to their Gummi Ship.

The girl blinked as her mother pushed her into the passenger’s seat, putting the seatbelt on her securely. She gave her mother a questioning look as she started the engine. No words were spoken as the ship took off, away from their home. The child then drifted off to sleep.

After what had been at least a few hours later, she realized they were out of the Gummi Ship, and onto what seemed to be an island. Her mother ushered her in front of a small gate. When they both reached there, her mother kneeled in front of her.

“ Why are we here mommy?” the child asked softly, lavender eyes wide in confusion. Her mother looked at her sadly, and just handed her a letter.

“ Honey, mommy has to go away for awhile. Here there are some people going to take care of you--” she was cut off by the little girl’s voice.

“ But I want to stay with you!” Her mother shook her head, and said,

“ This is better for you honey. I promise, I’ll see you again, you’ll be loved here.” he child blinked as her mother pushed her into the gates, and closed it as a tear dropped down her face.

“ Mommy! Wait!” Her mother just walked away, and to the Gummi Ship. Her whisper floated back to the little girl.

“ You’ll be loved here…Just wait until the day someone says, ‘ I Love You..’..” And her mother took off. The child didn’t move, didn’t cry…didn’t speak. In fact, the last word she ever spoke from that moment on was.

“ Why…?”


[ End ]

[ Author’s Note ]- This is where I leave you off. As for the child’s name, you will find out in chapter one. I hope you enjoyed the prologue.


Love Always,

Dreaming-of-a-Shadow.