Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams and Hearts collide ❯ The new world ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Alone here waiting"
"As the dreams of you fly away."
"Who are you?" She asked
"Going somewhere new"
"Far away from the nigthmares"
"What is going on?"She yelled
"You would die in sancuary"
"For me to dream here again"
"Why am I here!"she yelled
"Dreams,dream of you"
"Dream of and for me."

"AHHH!!"yelled a girl waking up from a nigthmare.
"What was that?"
~Angels die~She heard
She looked around and saw a mirror which showed the same girl with the short/long red hair that goes down a bit below her sholders with sky blue eyes.Wearing a black dress that went down a bit above her ankels.
~I watch you fast asleep~ She then she saw a boy with blonde hair and another boy with brown hair in the mirror then a ligth blue emited from the mirror and sucked her in.

The next thing she knew was that she was falling from the sky and being caugth by the boy with brown hair from the mirror.
"Sor....a?"said what sounded like two boys
"Goofy!"Said the boy.
"WHO IS THAT!?"yelled a duck.
"Ok...This is weird Where am I?"she asked
"Your in Holloween twon!"said what seemed to be a skeleton.
~?~COOL!!!~?~
"Who are you?"asked the boy
"I-I'm Anita Fiona Angel but call me Fiona or Anita."you said.
"I'm Sora the duck is Donald and the taller one is Goffy and the skeletion is Jack."
"Hello."you said
"Anita?"said a girl behind you.
You look to see a girl who seems familer.
"hello?"you asked
"Anita What are you looking at?"asked Sora
You looked at Sora and looked back and the girl was gone.
~A~Where have I seen her before~A~
Suddenly This Giant Black thing appeared.
"What is that thing!?"you asked
"A heartless."said Goofy.
"What is that thing there?!"You asked and pointed to what looked like a sharp meatle object.
"I don't know"said Sora
"Then I'll find out! Be rigth back!"you said
You then Ran up to it and Pulled on it and got hit back.
"COOL!"you said as you held an object that looks just like a sword like sythe.
It was all a silver color with black and red diamonds lned up the side of it on the handle was a keychain that held ligth blue stars on it 5 of them the handle was dark blue with black vines climbing up it around the jewles.
Shouldenly the sythe turned a dark blue color and a large amount of ligth came from it and the Heartless was gone.
"What happened?"asked Sora
"I'd like to know that to!"said a cricket.
a few minutes after that it started to rain.
"Oh great just what this day needs me sooking wet!"you said and stomped off to find people.
"Short temper huh?"said Donald
"Be nice to her this must be very confuseing for her."said Sora
~after a little while~
"Here you go Anita ^-^"said fiona(I think her name was that from nigth mare before cristmas.)She handed you a Dark red/pink/purple dress with white sleves and dark blue pants.
You came out to see how you looked.
"Wow you look..Alot different from before."said Sora.
"Thanks I guess."you said.
you then walked away.
~S~ For a moment there she reminded me of..No never mind!~S~
"So you like the new look huh?"asked some one behind him.
He turned to see a boy with yellow/orangey hair with orange eyes.
"Who are you?"
"an old friend of Anita.My name is Tomite."he said.
"Sor...a?"you said as you found him with the other boy.
"Who r you?!"you said.
"ANITA!! YOu don't remeber me!!!"said tomite.
"Nope I don't remeber anythin but my name."you said
"Tomite who are you talking 2? ANITA!!!"said a girl with black hair down to her back dressed in dark purple and black with blue eyes.
"Amika your still hyper/-_-'"said Tomte
"YES!!!!!!(!~)~She said and jumped on Tomites back
"Ok?"you said and walked off.
"Whats wrong with her?"
"I think she is just mad.I know I would be mad if I meet people whosays they are my best friends and can't remeber them!"said Amika
~Mean while with you~"I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!!!!!!"you said and accentedly ran into a wall (I do that all the time)
"Are you ok?"asked A boy with silver hair who lent out a hand to help you up.
"Thank you."you said.
"My name is Anita what is yours?"you asked
"I'm Riku."he said
"What are you doing in a place like this?"he asked.
"I just found myself here."You said
"How about you?"
"I'm looking for my friends."he said
"You would like to help me find them?"
"Sure what else is there here for me to do"you replyed.
"Where should we go first?"you asked him "How about we go back to Traverse Town."he said "Sure...."you said. "Did you come here with anyone?"he asked.
"Well there are those strange people and thoses three who found me I'll be rigth back I'm gonna tell them I'm leavin"you said and ran back.
~With every one~
"WHAT!?! HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD NEVER GO WITH STRANGERS!!!!"said Sora when he heard what you said.
"How about you meet us back at a place called Traverse Town"you said
".....Fine...."he said
"YAY!!!! THANK YOU!!!"you said and jumped up and down and hugged Sora
"BUT YOU BETTER BE THERE!!! We want you to meet some one."said Donald.
You then ran back to the boy with silver hair,
"I can go ^-^ But I have to meet them back at the town."you said
"ok."he said and lead you to a silver ship.
~A~Wow what a weird lookin ship.~A~you thought
~After the ride on the ship~
"So this is Traverse Town?"you asked
"Yes."he said.
"This isn't what I exspected it to look like.."you said speakless.
"Here you look in the second part of the twon I'll look in the third and
we'll meet up in the safety zone which is part one where we are now"he said.
"OK!"you said and ran threw a door.
She sure is an engerjectic little girl."said an unknown man.
~With you~ "This place sure is creepy!"you said as you fought of small heartless. "What is a girl like you doing out here?"asked a man with spiked blonde hair and blue eyes wearing torn clothes with a claw like hand. "I'm here helping a boy find his friends."you said to the man. "This place isn't for little kids"he said and walked off. "Hmp! Whats up his butt!?"you said and walked into another wall but this one was different it look odd and looked like a fire tatto was one it.You then pushed on the door but it wouldn't open. "What a mean door!!!!!"you said and leaned on it.Suddenly it opened and you fell in. "Oh my! Are you alrigth young lady?"asked an old mad with an odd hat on with glasses and a long gray beard.