Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Ha Ha You're Dead ❯ Members VII-XIII ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

You'll notice that this series of Organization members is different from the first set. The first six members all knew Ansem the Wise personally, whereas the remaining members did not. Also, this group of members only “knew” DiZ (even though, as far as we know, they never came face-to-face—with the exception of Roxas in the Twilight Town simulation).
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
 
Ha Ha You're Dead
 
-
 
VII. Saïx
 
-
 
I never knew you personally, Ansem—but I heard all about you from Xemnas. I know all about your cowardice—and your personal vendetta against Organization XIII.
 
You fell right into the Organization's trap. You allowed your anger to consume you—and you essentially did all the work for us—that is, until you used your encoder to destroy Kingdom Hearts.
 
-
 
When your ship is going down
I'll go out and paint the town
Ha Ha you're dead
Ha Ha you're dead
Ha Ha you're dead
 
-
 
Our precious Kingdom Hearts…
 
It doesn't matter now. Xemnas will still succeed, in spite of your useless attempts to thwart him.
 
It seems your death won't help your cause in the end.
 
It's surprising to me, however, that you, of all people, were the one who was our greatest opponent. After all, you were the one to begin the experiments on hearts. You had the initial interest in darkness and Heartless. What changed your mind? Xemnas told me of your interaction with Mickey. Did that pathetic mouse scare you into putting an end to your research?
 
What a waste. It was your brilliant mind that started all of this—and now you are nothing but an empty shell of unfulfilled potential.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
 
VIII. Axel
 
-
 
I will never forgive you for taking Roxas away from me.
 
He was the only one I liked. He made me feel…like I had a heart.
 
And you took him away from me. You took away my best friend—you took away his memories—you took away his life.
 
You bastard.
 
Why? Why was it so important that Roxas join Sora? Sora didn't need him—they were both their own person. Was it because you thought Sora was more important than Roxas?
 
I know you believe that Nobodies aren't supposed to exist, but who are you to decide that?
 
You're not God.
 
Yet you act as if you are.
 
You played with Roxas' fate. Sora's fate. You played with the fates of so many, and you got caught up in your misguided convictions of what you believed was right.
 
I know that's hypocritical coming from me, after everything that happened in Castle Oblivion…but I digress.
 
You were doomed to fail because of your delusions of grandeur—just like Xemnas is doomed to fail.
 
I'll see you in hell.
 
-
 
Ha Ha you're dead
And I'm so happy
In loving memory
Of your demise
 
-
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
 
IX. Demyx
 
-
 
What did you have against us? I never did anything to you, DiZ, and neither did anyone else in the Organization.
 
If you think about it, your idea of `revenge' was never even possible.
 
First of all, if we `don't exist' like you said, then how would you know about us? How would we have individual identities? How could we form the Organization?
 
Are we clear? Nobodies exist.
 
Your next assumption indicates that “Nobodies aren't supposed to exist.”
 
If we weren't supposed to exist, we wouldn't exist.
 
When you get down to the heart of your two main beliefs—“Nobodies don't exist” and “Nobodies were never supposed to exist”—they're actually in contradiction with each other. To make one belief true would make the other false.
 
And speaking of hearts…we do too have hearts. Maybe Xemnas and some of the others would like to pretend they don't have hearts, but honestly, the Organization wouldn't exist if we didn't have hearts. If we didn't have hearts, no one, especially not Xemnas, would care about Kingdom Hearts. You need a heart to care about something—to desire it. Perhaps we don't have physical hearts, but our souls give us metaphysical hearts. I acknowledge that we're incomplete individuals…but if we didn't have hearts, we wouldn't care to become complete.
 
But I know you won't believe that. You're too stubborn and ingrained in your hatred for Nobodies. But even still, I will prove that your revenge plot was impossible to achieve.
 
Let's go along with your assumption that Nobodies don't have hearts. According to you, Nobodies are the soul and body left behind after a human is turned into a Heartless.
 
Your revenge primarily targeted Xemnas and your other five apprentices. The rest of us Nobodies had nothing to do with the original research; we were just by-products of later experimentation. In that sense, your animosity towards Organization members VII through XIII was completely unfounded.
 
Your six apprentices, Xenahort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo became the Nobodies Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion, respectively.
 
Let me ask you this:
 
What's the point of getting revenge on the empty shell and soul of your enemies?
 
What kind of satisfaction do you get harming something that “doesn't exist” and “doesn't have a heart”?
 
There is absolutely no logic to your scheme.
 
DiZ…you died for nothing.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
 
X. Luxord
 
-
 
Any intelligent gambler would have realized from the beginning that you were fated to die a premature death.
 
-
 
Ha Ha you're dead
You're gonna be dead
Just remember what I said
Ha Ha you're dead
Ha Ha you're dead
Ha Ha you're dead
 
-
 
The odds were certainly against you. You were a mere mortal up against the Organization, an elite group of thirteen Nobodies with supernatural abilities and the powers of darkness.
 
You had a boy with a Keyblade.
 
Castle Oblivion weakened your side. With Sora suspended in slumber, your only chance was to bide your time until he awoke.
 
I must commend you for keeping up your poker face and managing to improve your hand. The Kingdom Hearts encoder was an unexpected twist of events. Your chance of succeeding in your endeavors has risen, but you are by no means guaranteed victory.
 
In your death, you have forfeited the right to impact events from that point forward. The game is out of your hands. All of your cards have been laid on the table.
 
I'm afraid Xemnas has a few more up his sleeve.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
 
XI. Marluxia
 
-
 
I never liked Xemnas. I've always believed that I was better suited to be the leader of Organization XIII than him.
 
It is a shame that we never met. We could have joined forces in light of our common hatred for Xemnas. Your allies combined with mine would have been an unstoppable force.
 
Don't feel bad—if I couldn't destroy Xemnas, you never had a chance.
 
-
 
(ha ha ha)
 
-
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
 
XII. Larxene
 
-
 
DiZ, you were an ass.
 
What was the big idea, anyway? Why did you come after us? We were just minding our own business, trying to become whole again.
 
Not that I gave a crap. Xemnas was a moron. Marluxia should've been in charge of the Organization. If he had been, maybe I'd still be around.
 
Speaking of which, if you had such a beef with Xemnas, why didn't you work with us? You must've known that there would be dissent in Organization XIII—especially with a leader like Xemnas. It could've been a win-win situation for all of us.
 
Were we not good enough for you? Are we Nobodies too low to ally with the great Ansem the Wise?
 
Wise my ass.
 
And whose bright idea was it to take away Roxas and force him to merge with Sora? Oh, right—it was your stupid idea. You really pissed Axel off, you know. And when that guy gets pissed…well, let's just say that hell would look like heaven compared to what he'd do.
 
Hey, it's your funeral.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
 
XIII. Roxas
 
-
 
I hate you so much.
 
You treated me like I was nothing.
 
I'm not nothing.
 
I'm Roxas.
 
I'm an individual.
 
My heart belongs to me.
 
But you didn't care—you stripped me of everything—my friends, my memories, my identity. You did it without a second thought. All you could think was Sora, Sora, Sora.
 
What about me? What about Roxas? I'm a person, too. I have feelings.
 
You called me `it.'
 
I absolutely despise you.
 
And all you can say is that I should share my hatred with Sora?
 
You bastard.
 
I hate you.
 
I hate you.
 
If I was nothing before, I'm less than nothing now. I'm a part of Sora—I have no individuality whatsoever.
 
You forced me to give up everything I had—everything I had gained—because I had nothing to begin with.
 
You made me watch my colleagues get murdered with the hands that contain my soul.
 
You made me watch Sora talk to my friends while I sat idly, unable to communicate with them.
 
You made me watch my best friend sacrifice himself for a body that wasn't mine.
 
I hate you so much.
 
-
 
Ha Ha you're dead
The joke is over
You were an asshole
And now you're gone
As your ship is going down
I'll stand by and watch you drown
 
Ha Ha you're dead
 
-
 
-
 
 
-owari-
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Please review!
 
Check out my other stories!