Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Beauty ❯ Practice ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hidden Beauty.
 
Author: Namassuki.
 
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst.
 
Rating: PG-13.
 
Chapter 21: Practice.
 
 
Day: Thursday.
 
 
Riku was happy yet angry at the same time. He was happy because he got to be with Sora and there might be a possibility that Sora will not wearing his glasses. Then again he was angry because after he fetched Sora and Tidus to go to Zidane's house, he found out that the others also there, which included Axel, Wakka and to his very dismay, Roxas.
 
 
Zidane's house was not really far from his and like him; he was very rich thanks to his father who coincidently was his father's book publisher. In addition, it was not a surprise for Riku when he saw a lots of his father's Novel in the bookshelf in the living room and no doubt, there was a picture frame of his father and Zidane's father, grinning while holding his very famous book: `Father And Son'.
 
 
“Riku! So, how's your father?” Zidane's father asked after he broke the big hug that he had given to Riku.
 
 
“All right. He got new inspiration for his next book,” replied Riku.
 
 
“Really? Oh wow! He is sure work fast!” Zidane's father said then laughed. “Anyway, Zidane, I'm going to read some book. You better keep it down, okay?” Zidane's father said to his son before he went deeper into the house.
 
 
“I never thought your father is the publisher of my father's book,” Riku said at Zidane.
 
 
“Uh yeah. I just knew you for a day,” Zidane said, smiling.
 
 
“I hope your father isn't as pervert, energetic and childish as my father,” Riku said. Zidane chuckled.
 
 
“I'm sorry to disappoint you,” Zidane said, grinning. Riku smirked. “Well then, shall we begin the practice?” Zidane asked everyone and they were all nodded. “Right. We shall play the first part of where…” Zidane read the paper script. “The `Princess' met the `Prince' and `Princess's Fiancée'.”
 
 
“That would be Riku, Sora and Roxas,” Tidus said.
 
 
“I-I haven't memorize the lines yet,” Sora said.
 
 
“It's okay! Just read it while reading but at least try to act like you're acting,” Tidus said. Sora nodded nervously. “Are the two `Princes' ready?” Tidus asked.
 
 
“Ready,” Riku said.
 
 
“Yes,” Roxas said. With that, the two `Princes' went to the door entrance while Sora was waiting in the living room with Tidus and Wakka since they were both parents of the `Princess' while Zidane and Axel just stood by the wall as they watched the practice. While Sora, Tidus and Wakka were having a conversation before the arrival of the two `Princes', by the entrance, Riku was having a private conversation with Roxas.
 
 
“Sora told me you kissed him last time,” Riku said.
 
 
“Yes. And I assumed he already told you the reason why was I doing it,” Roxas said.
 
 
“He did. But that doesn't mean I can't hate you,” Riku said, glaring at Roxas. Roxas smiled.
 
 
“I don't mind if you hated me,” Roxas said.
 
 
“I already hate you,” Riku said.
 
 
“Sora tasted good,” Roxas said, earning a deadly glare from Riku. At this, Zidane gestured them to go in to play the part. They both walked inside in pretend with Riku's clenching his fist and mouth downwards in frown.
 
 
“I'll kill you,” Riku whispered at Roxas while Tidus and Wakka introduced him and Roxas to blushing Sora.
 
 
“I don't mind,” Roxas said softly. “At least I got to kiss him before you did -with tongue,” Roxas smirked at Riku who's glaring deadly at him and gritted his teeth that it produced clacking sound. “Hello m'lady. How very lovely it is to finally see you with my very own eyes,” Roxas said as he took Sora's hand and kissed it ever so gently. “You are indeed as beautiful as the rumor.
 
 
T-Thanks for the compliment, Prince Roxas. That's very sweet of you,” Sora said. Riku frowned, cursed, clenched his fist stronger as Roxas kissed Sora's hand again that he could not take it anymore and anger boiled his heart. Thus, he talked, before he was supposed to be.
 
 
“That's very sweet of him, indeed. I have never seen him kissing someone's hand before,” Riku said, crossing his arms. Everyone blinked at him in confusion while Roxas smiled.
 
 
“I can kiss anyone as much as I like, Prince Riku and I definitely don't mind kissing Princess Sora,” Roxas said.
 
 
“Oh? And how come I have never seen you kiss Knight Axel before?” Riku asked, smirking when Roxas's expression changed. “He is your friend but I am sure that Knight Axel is not a Knight to you but a friend, well, more than a friend, to be exact. So why?”
 
 
“My cousin, Prince Riku. Are you trying to mock me as a pervert?” Roxas asked, smirking.
 
 
“I never say it. You did, my lovable cousin, Prince Roxas,” Riku said.
 
 
“My, Prince Riku, if being pervert mean I can be with Princess Sora, I don't mind at all being Princess Sora because I love to be with him despite I already have Knight Axel with me,” Roxas said, smiling wider. Riku gritted his teeth. He really wanted to punch the boy before him but he didn't want to because he didn't want Sora to hate him knowing Sora also cared about Roxas.
 
 
“You perverted cousin of mine. I wonder why Knight Axel even wants you when he knew that you have a crush on Princess Sora,” Riku said.
 
 
“I don't have a crush on Princess Sora, Prince Riku. I am just interested of him and about Knight Axel, it's because I'm so irresistible that he wanted me and I'm sure…” Roxas's eyes glimmer. “That Princess Sora also wants me.”
 
 
And everyone could sense tense in the air immediately. Sora nervously looked from Riku to Roxas back to Riku repeatedly. He had a feeling the two were having a fight about something but he sure was dumb that he did not know it was because of him. Axel blinked in stupidity, wondering what are they talking about and why did they include their name where it wasn't supposed to be.
 
 
“Okay guys. Quit it,” Tidus said, hands at his hip. “You're ruining the practice.”
 
 
“Sorry,” Roxas said, smiling.
 
 
“Humph,” Riku crossed his arms.
 
 
“Um…is everything all right?” Sora asked.
 
 
“Yes, everything's fine Sora. We're just practicing bickering,” replied Roxas.
 
 
“Oh…”
 
 
“Anyway, I think I'm tired already,” Tidus said, sighing.
 
 
“Want some drinks? I can make one,” Zidane said. Everyone nodded as soon as they slumped on the sofa while Zidane went to the kitchen with Sora.
 
 
“So…what were you saying just now?” Axel asked Roxas innocently.
 
 
“Nothing,” replied Roxas.
 
 
“You included my name where it wasn't supposed to be,” Axel said.
 
 
“We're just practicing to add more anger towards each other, right Riku?” Roxas asked Riku.
 
 
“Humph.”
 
 
“But you two are too early to hate each other and wasn't it supposed to be in Part 3?” Axel asked, yet, innocently again. Roxas just smiled, patted Axel's cheek that immediately had his face turned dreamy and wanted to kiss Roxas on the spot but couldn't because they're just friends, to Roxas's opinion to be exact. Then Roxas hugged his arm and leaned his head against Axel's shoulder, closing his eyes.
 
 
“I think I'm going to sleep for a while,” Roxas murmured to Axel softly. Axel just nodded, ruffling Roxas's hair.
 
 
`What is his plan?' Riku thought as he stared at sleeping Roxas. `How come he still didn't want to be Axel's lover? I thought he love Axel? Is he planning something? Something I really hated that involve Sora? Whatever his plan is, I sure hell don't like it!' Riku frowned.
 
 
“You know, Sora don't really like frowning handsome guy,” Roxas said, smiling at him but still had his eyes closed. Riku cursed.
 
 
`I definitely don't like it.'
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>