Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Nobodies Don't Bleed ❯ Because you're mine... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors Note: If you haven't played KH, you will be confused with some of the things that are referenced to in the story. If you HAVE played KH as well as KH2, you may still be confused if you've never played KH COM.Thanks, you can ask me to explain things you have questions about, I suppose.Thanks for reading:3 Saix/Zexion is the main pairing of this fic. Also, in the next chapter I PROMISE this won't be in first person. I think it sounds horrid that way.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You should be...
Floating, floating, floating. That's what my heart was telling me.
My heart?
My eyes slowly blinked opened.
"Saix, do you always sleep here?"
I looked up, and my eyes met with the person addressing me, a strand of his blonde hair falling peskily in his face. "If you sleep here, you will dream"
"Dream what?"
"That you're somebody"
The blonde called Demyx got a sly look about his face.
"Imagine that, dreaming that you are a somebody like me! Maybe you should stop sleeping next to Zexion's freakin' grave, it's making you insane"
Sometimes Demyx could be an annoying little fucker.
"Don't talk to me that way, you weak excuse for a--"
"Insaaaaaaane"
Said Demyx, taunting in the most unbearably annoying voice possible. I would of wrung his neck if he hadn't of vanished into the darkness from which he came.
"I hope I'm never like him"
But he was right. I always had dreams about Zexion and our past when I slept in here, the proof of all exsistence. I picked up a piece of Zexions mangled name plate. The word "cloaked" was inscribed.
"The Cloaked Schemer"
I whispered and closed my eyes.
Flash Back
"Saix."
"What?"
"Welcome"
The other members stared in shock. Zexion had actually welcomed somebody. What was more suprising, was that for once the words that left his mouth were sincere, the others could tell...
"How many of you are there?"
"Seven...now."
Zexion said smiling. The others started to murmur.
"HEY! You guys don't want to fuck with me!"
Zexion growled, almost loud enough to be a scream; his eyes glazed with malice.
"That's enough"
Xemnas stepped forward. He nodded at Zexion.
"Show Saix where he will be staying"
Zexion nodded and starting walking away, Saix following calmly behind. When the others were out of earshot, Saix spoke up.
"Who says we have to listen to that fool, hn?"
"That's just the way it is around here."
"But, it doesn't have to be---"
"If I wanted to be stupid and violate the rules, I'd be like... Oh, nevermind it. Look, we don't have a choice"
Zexion made a gesture with his hand as if to wave away the subject.
"Here's your room."
Saix was speechless. It was an incredibly large black and white room, with windows for walls. Outside he could see an extravagent, heart shaped moon.
"Isn't this beautiful?"
Zexion asked, putting his hand on the window.
"How the hell should I know? How can I know..."
Zexion turned to face Saix, upon hearing his response.
"I don't have a heart, but some things are as plain as day"
End of Flashback
Saix opened his eyes."Plain as day, eh?"
He put the piece of plaque into his pocket.
"You were beautiful"
------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------

I awoke to the sound of the council arguing.
"So, as for the Sora situation, it's settled then?"
All the members nodded their heads or voiced their approval, Axel the only one in disagreement. He sat with his arms crossed, eyes full of hatred.
"Saix, you may begin your mission now"
Xemnas said, shooing me off.
'shit.' I thought.
Xemnas opened one of his closed eyes, it glimmered a brilliant yellow.
"Or were you too busy dreaming to even realize what that particular mission is?"
I heard Demyx snicker from across the table, and I glared. I wasn't going to let that maggot get any sort of satisfaction from my mistake.
"Saix will even sleep in council to dream of Zexion"
There was a brief tension, quicky broken as I arose from the table fiercly.
"I know what I have to do. Excuse me"
I created a dark portal and stepped through, arrivng at Hollow Baston.
"At least you heard the location right"
"Demyx, I suggest you leave. I would just HATE to lose another member of the organization"
"What, you're gonna kill me?"
I cringed as he laughed right in my face. I couldn't stand looking at it anymore, so my fist swiftly collided with his jawbone, sending him to the ground. I smiled at the sight of him hacking up blood.
"Remember, I'm a higher rank than you are. Remember who you are dealing with"
I rose my hand to strike him again.
"Wait!"
I decided to give him a chance to plead for mercy.
"Look, I'll do your mission for you"
"And if you fail, the blame would be on me!"
I struck him again, and he cried out in agony.
"I'm not fucking stupid, Demyx"
"I won't fail! Just please don't kill me.. I'm...I'm somebody"
The poor pathetic thing sat there in his own bloody mess crying, or; if he had a heart he would be.
"Very well,"
I watched him stagger to his feet.
"You may have my mission for now"
"Thank you."
I grunted and spat at him, turned and walked away. That had been the most pathetic thing I had witnessed in my whole so called life. I didn't know where I was going to go now. After awhile of wandering, I caught Axel through the corner of my eye. He was at some sort of stand, holding something. He turned and spotted me.
Great.
"Hey, Saix! Check this out, Sea-Salt icecream!"
He teleported over to me, holding the disgusting looking piece of shit on a stick.
"Try some!"
"...No"
I had said, but when he held it to my lips, I found myself reaching my tongue out for a taste. It wasn't as bad as I had thought.
"What are you doing here?"
I asked.
"Well, I was looking for you. I was hoping you would give me your mission."
I smiled and took another lick.
"I gave that to someone else awhile ago"
Another lick. This stuff was damn good. Axel jerked the treat away.
"Damn, I tempted you with my icecream for no reason"
"You think that only iceceam would get me to give up my position?"
I laughed with arrogance, but he smiled just as smugly as ever.
"I have something you want, more than anything. It's in my belief I could control you with it"
I raised an eyebrow quizically.
"What is it?"
He took a bow as darkness began to surround him.

"Zexion"

------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
OMG I admit, this chapter was REAAALLY bad, and it felt like it was a little OOC too. So, forgive me! The second chapter will be heavenly, I promise. D;
Wow, did this seem short to all of you? Sorry it's short, the next chapter will be extremely long if this story is worth writing another chapter for. XD Please read... and review :3 Heh, Saix and Axel were flirting a bit. They won't end up together, don't worry XP