Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ In Dis-Dress! ❯ Un-Do Dis-Dress! ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It didn't take long for Fumu to find out that she very much disliked ball room parties. She hated the room, the decor, her dress, how fake everyone was acting - everything about it. According to her parents she had to attend as she was the elder child - meaning Bun didn't have to go, and he actively didn't. Sword and Blade were put in charge of him, however, so he still going to get away with anything while in the castle.

It wasn't over soon enough. She was done with everyone saying how cute she is, and being introduced to others - especially people's sons. What she hated most was having to be seen in such a stupid dress! Memu insisted it was what's in style, as if Fumu cared. It was tight and ugly! It started as a cuff at the neck, was frilly over the chest area- which she knew was a "flat chested" thing-, and tight on hips and thigh area.

When she got back home she would have been more than happy to rip it off and throw it away, if only she could have. Much to her horror the young lady found out that the zipper was out of her reach! "You gotta be kidding! I have to get out of this thing!" She jumped to thinking of whom she could as for help with as few people as possible seeing her. She got away with Bun not seeing her in it even though he saw the dress.

She heard foot steps outside her door, and practically jumped when she heard Meta Knight's voice. She ran to the door and stuck her head out. "Meta Knight, I need your help," she said immediately. The knights turned to her. "What's wrong?" he asked in his usual unsurprised tone. "I can't tell you. You have to come in my room. It'll only take a second," she replied all at once. "Fumu--" "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!" she whined, and that was enough to make him give up and walk in. Sword and Blade just looked at one another and to her closing door. "Ok, unzip the monstrosity of a dress!" she exclaimed turning her back to him. He held a pregnant pause before getting out "Excuse me?" "I can't unzip it, so I need you to do it. You're the only one I trust. I don't want anyone else to see me in this! And, it was too tight to wear anything underneath, so... Yeah, please unzip it." Her face was as red as lava now, and Meta Knight took awhile for what was happening to sweep over him.

"I'm sure you've seen many different types of creators naked. I'm trusting your maturity!" she said turning to him, and he leans back slightly. He continued to stand unmoved while his eyes turned dark green. Fumu huffed before walking over to him and turning around. "Sorry if I'm not as romantic or as pretty as you're use to. That should be a sign I really need your help without any other ideas." She was starting to get upset, than then a thought crossed her mind. She had grown enough for the zipper to be out of his reach, even if he wanted to help. He had hints of having a height complex, giving a good point for doubt that he would admit needing her to move down so he could reach it.  The huffy Prime Ministers' offspring got on her knees getting the zipper closer to him, without a word. She moved her hair out of the way and just waited.

Meta Knight felt as though he wanted to object, as this was not a job for a knight. On the other hand, it was just a zipper, and no more drama needed to come from this than there already was. He reached over one hand and narrowed his eyes at how his heart was suddenly racing. Why was his heart beating so fast, and why was he stalling? Fumu took this time to calm down, and turned her eye to him. "Are you ok?" she asked then looked at his out-stretched hand. "You don't have to do it, if it makes you that uncomfortable." She started to inwardly scold herself, and felt badly for Meta Knight and what she was doing to him. "Would cutting make it easier?" "N-No. I'm fine," he replied with a rushed voice. "Ok." The young lady moved towards him until his hand was actually touching the zipper clasp. "Go for it."

Meta Knight shook himself and took the zipper with both hand and suddenly pulled! But, nothing happen. His nerves eased themselves into confusion as he repeatedly tried to pull down the zipper. "Not only can you not reach it, but it's also stuck." She turned in horror and exclaims "WHAT?!" He went back to trying to undo it, and pulled the clasp closer to his visor. "There's some goop here. I assume it's... glue...," he informed her, not knowing what's going on anymore. "Oh my..." Fumu put a hand to her face. "It had to be Bun." "Bun?"

"Cut it off," she suddenly demanded. Meta Knight was taken aback, again - not only by the statement, but how forceful she was with such a thing as an order. "I trust your aim. Cut this stupid thing to shreds, if you have to," she said and put her hands between her thighs. "There should be scissors on the table behind you," she said looking over to her, and he watched him take the small blades. He tried to open the zipper the scissors, but even that didn't work. "Cut the dress?" "Cut the dress." He stabbed at the thick fabric to find that the blades where too dull. "This isn't a normally a job for a knight's blade, but this is the most convenient thing to do. It doesn't help I gave my pocket knife to Bun," he thought putting the scissors to the side.

"You still trust my aim?" he said taking some steps back, and pulled out the energy sword. Fumu looked at the sword wide-eyed, and looked up to him. She forced a smile on her face and nodded, moving all of her hair out of the way. "Go for it, Sir Meta Knight!" she said and closes eyes. In a flash of motion the skillful knight did his thing and Fumu knows she heard the click of his sword's blade rest in less than a second. As she slowly opened her eyes the back of the dress fell in shreds on the floor.

She signed and got off the floor. "Thank goodness!" she said and processed to take off the dress. "Thank you, Sir Meta Knight." With what she had said earlier, the idea of being naked in front of him didn't bother her. She was also facing away from him towards the bed, if that meant anything. The huffy young lady grabbed a big sleeping shirt off her bed and threw it on, and turned to face him. Her face had a slight blush across it, but it was nothing she couldn't suppress easily. Meta Knight, however, was frozen where he stood - sword still in hand, and his cape still behind him. Fumu eye brows peeked nervously, but she walked over to him despite the nervousness in the air. "I should give you something for helping me, huh?" "I... umm.. No, It's fine," he said regaining his composer. He put his sword away and wiped his cape around himself, piecing himself back to normal.

Meta Knight felt something warm pressing up against him. Maybe he was dreaming, or he was losing his mind. First he was helping the beautiful young lady undress, and now she was hugging him tightly. He had to be dreaming, and he surely didn't want to be awakened. He felt his arms weaken when he heard the audible smooch sound she made to the top of him mask. Fumu thought it was a cute way to say thank you, and winked at him when she pulled away. She put her hands behind her back and continued to smile cutely at him.

He opened his mouth the say something, but Blade opened the door slightly and said "The family seems to be ready to go to bed, Sir." Meta Knight turned to the door and nodded, but didn't move. "You may go now, if you want to," Fumu said sweetly. Her tone with normal now, but he noticed the open talking had the option for him to stay. His eyes change various colors as Blade finally peaked in. When it was Fumu is a big shirt and Meta Knight's eyes it sunk back out of view. Meta Knight walked to the door, but paused before exiting. "It was a honor and a privilege to help you, Lady Fumu," was what came out in as neutral a tone as the knight could muster. "Thank you, Sir Meta Knight," she automatically replied. "I'll be sure to call you, if I need anymore help." she added, and seeing his flinch reaction reassured her that she was breaking his defenses.

When he was out the door she picked up the larger part of the worthless dress, and smiled brightly. At first she wanted to throw it away, or even burn it to make a point. After what just happened she was in a much more benevolent mood. She put the dress in a box at the bottom on her closet as a memento of a very awkward time with Meta Knight. She would explain to her mother how the dress had to be destroyed just get her out of it later, but honestly, she really didn't care about that! She jumped her bed and rolled around and kicked excitedly, being happy was alone with Meta Knight - He even got to see her naked!

END