Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ sana's heart beats to another ❯ detention rox ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own kodocha. Really.
 
 
Chapter 3
 
 
Sana walked to the detention room thinking about what akito had said earlier. Why was he argueing with nazoumi over me it's not like he likes me. Well akito doesn't like to lose a fight so I guess he just did it so he would win. It's nothing to worry about. When she walked in she was greeted by goth freaks, and wierdos running all around the room it was total chaos it kind of reminded her of 6th grade. She looked around and then she saw akito sitting in the very back. She walked by a couple making out and a turned her face in disgust. “Hey miss Tv” akito said . “ akito I'm scared, what the hell is going on in here.” “ well you should get used to it cause were going to be here every day after school for the next month thanx to you.' “ it wasn't my fault akito' she said sitting next to him. She could see the gum under the desk as she crossed her arms. Akito had his earphones in his ears as usual until sana asked. “ are you mad at me.” He took out his earphones and stared into her scared and worried eyes. “why would I be mad at you”he said gently.” Well I'm really sorry that we got detention and I just hope you're not mad at me.' Sana said looking down at the table. Akito saw how scared and uncomfortable she looked and quickly reacted. “sana come here” he said.” I want to show you something” he said getting out of the seat. Him and sana walked over to the back of the book shelf. There was a small window behind the book shelf. Help me move it. Sana helped move the book shelf . They went behind it and then opened the window. Come on he said. “nobodies looking and they won't even notice were gone. Sana jumped out of the window and she landed on the grass. Oww she said in grief. “your such an idiot “ he said helping her up. `now what' she said .” I don't know maybe a little sex in the fields, strip poker maybe.” You perv she yelled chasing him around. They ran around the field chasing each other. Akito soon got tired and collapsed to the floor, sana right on top of him. They chuckeled with each other. Soon they looked into each others eyes and sana felt akito's warm breath on her face. Akito wanted to kiss her so he pushed out, sana did not know what to do she knew her heart wanted this badly but her mind was telling her that nazoumi was her boyfriend. Sana quickly reacted. “nazoumi” she said to her self. She got up and ran back into the detention room. “um I can't. plus we shouldn't be out here anyways' she yelled back to akito who was still lyeing on the ground. Akito looked up at sana as she disappeared into the school. I'm an idiot he said to himself.
 
 
Hello peeps I told you I would update didn't I. I'm typing this 11:47 in the night. It just goes to show you I really care.well anyway in the next chap nazoumi wants to go to detetion with sana so bad he does something so bad… he gets suspended. Remember this peeps, I Hate nazoumi and it's funny making him suffer. Ha ha. TTFN