Kuroshitsuji Fan Fiction / Soul Eater Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The Secret Worlds ❯ The Key Holds a Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was a normal Saturday afternoon, well it started out that way at least. I was sitting in my apartment building that I shared with my two closest friends, Sakara Uzaki and Serenity Lane. "Give me a Oreo!" Sakara yelled. "No they're mine!" Serenity said stuffing the box down her shirt. "Alyssa! Tell Serenity to give me a Oreo!" I sighed, walked over to the kitchen, and pulled out a frying pan.

The two girls were still going at it. I lifted the pan and hit Sakara on the head. "Ow! What was that for?!" She yelled rubbing her head, a big bump forming. "Serenity bought those. Plus I hit her last time you guys were arguing, so now I have to hit you. It's only fair." I defended putting the pan away. Sakara stuck her fist in the air, "Alyssa you better sleep with one eye open!" I ran and hid under a table at that moment. If there's one thing I know about Sakara it's that she can hit, HARD!

Out of no where a boy with bleach blonde hair and bright blue eyes walks in. "Well this is entertaining!" He said devouring a Oreo cookie. "Alois?! What are you doing here?" Sakara yelled, looking around aimlessly for Serenity who was nowhere to be found. "Alois help me!" I yelled ignoring Sakara's actions. Alois sat on the red sofa and crossed one leg over the other, "What's in it for me?" He asked being annoying as ever. "If you help me you can see Ciel!" Sakara yelled clearly ignoring the fact that it's impossible. "Hm?" Alois was becoming more interested in helping. "No wait! If you help me you can marry Ciel!" I yelled. Alois ran over to my side to help. "Alyssa how are you going to get Ciel here?" Sakara asked clearly not wanting to admit defeat.

I pulled out a blue necklace with a silver, shimmering key on it. "I acquired this from an old woman a while ago. She was on her death-bed and just gave it to me." I explained, moving the key back and forth so it sparkled in the light. "And what does that do?" Sakara asked. I smiled, "It's a key that lets me go to any anime world!" I yelled cheerfully. "Yes Ciel come to me!" Alois said spinning around in circles, holding out his arms. "Alois would you shut up?!" Sakara yelled. Alois ran over to her and slapped her across the face. "Ow! What is it beat up Sakara day?!" She half-yelled rubbing her face. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bedroom door and stuck the key in the lock. "Kuroshitsuji World." I said and opened the door only to find a portal that led to the streets of one of Sakara's favorite animes.