Laputa: Castle In The Sky Fan Fiction ❯ Laputa: Destiny of a Legacy ❯ 3 years, 5 months, and 2 days later ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: "Castle In The Sky" Is copyright of Studio Ghibli and licensed to Disney Home Entertainment in the USA. I do not own any rights to any characters in the story, and this is not written with intentions of making money off it.

SORRY: The 1st pitch of the prologue had A LOT of mistakes. If you read it and got offended, I'm sorry. (I know it offended me once I got stuff together. Remember to not trust the internet.)

Prologue

Sheeta watched as the Gigantic tree made its way to the sky. Higher and higher. She watched until she could not see the tree anymore. She felt relieved. `Now Laputa will be safe from the hand of evil' she thought. And with those thoughts, Sheeta and Pazu glided their way back home.

Upon returning, Sheeta stayed at the boss's house. Pazu wanted Sheeta to stay at his house, but the boss's wife stood against it. She said she could never let Sheeta (a girl) to stay at Pazu's (a boy) house. They all agreed, but to be honest, they agreed mostly because the woman could be even more forceful than the boss himself.

And the months passed, and Pazu and Sheeta's relationship grew as tall and strong as a tree. 3 years, 5 months and 2 days have passed since the Laputa incident, and Sheeta has grown into a beautiful young lady, the dream of all boys who set eyes on her. And Pazu… well, he's still the same Pazu, but he's developed a bit of muscles. Well, working on the mines had to have its benefits.

That day, Pazu contacted Dola and the pirates for assistance, to fly them somewhere. Pazu asked not to let Sheeta know where they were going, or even let her out to see, for it was a surprise. After a few hours, they finally arrived. When Sheeta viewed the place, she screamed of joy. Her same old house, the same old hills, the same old river, her same old pets, miraculously still alive. She was overjoyed by returning to Gondoa after that fateful day, almost 4 years ago. But that didn't matter anymore. Now she was home, back in her house, where she belongs.

That night, Pazu arranged a picnic with Sheeta. Oddly enough, Pazu got there last. (…) Anyway, they ate, told each other stories, laughed, and looked at the stars together. Then, Pazu got a little nervous, but kept it all together, and he straightened up and cleared his throat.

Pazu: Ehh, Sheeta… we've known each other for so long, and… we've been through so much… and… I've always though of you as a… a special girl…

Dola: [Overhearing from the Tiger Moth II] Now there is one of the braves.

Henri: Yep. One brave idiot.

[Dola looks over at Henri, then bonks him]

Pazu: … and I thought that our thing could evolve from that thing and… become a better thing.

Sheeta: Pazu, you're not making any sense.

Pazu: Well, what I want to ask you is if…

Sheeta: Aah! [Grunts]

Pazu: [Gasp] Sheeta! Are you ok?

Sheeta: I felt a little faint. Must be something I ate, but I'll be fine. Go on.

Pazu: Well, if you're ok… [Clears throat] I wanted to ask you if you would…

Sheeta: AAAah! [She holds her stomach and chest as she squirms in pain]

Pazu: Sheeta! HELP! DOLA! SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH SHEETA!

Sheeta: ohhhhhh… Laputa… Volucite…

End of prologue

________________________________________________________________ ________