Legend Of Dragoon Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped In Kingdom Hearts + other things ❯ Destiny Islands ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer I only own original characters don't sue because I have nothing.
 
Hmm. Where should I begin? Ok I guess I tell you about myself first. My name is Alex Trueheart. I am 16 I have dark red hair and I love videogames and Harry Potter.
 
Now to the weird stuff. It all began a normal boring Saturday afternoon. My parents were at work and my sister was at college. At the time I was wishing I could go into one of my favorite games Kingdom Hearts. All of a sudden there was a flash of light and my living room vanished.
 
"What? Wait a minute this is a tower from the original Kingdom Hearts" I said.
 
Just then stairs leading up to the tower I was standing on appeared. I knew that meant that Sora was coming my way. When he saw me he froze for just a second.
 
"What?" Sora started but Heartless started appearing. "Let's get out of here." Sora said leading me up another flight of stairs.
 
Just then Sora's giant shadow appeared.
 
"Aim for the head" I yelled as he got out his. "Do I have a key blade I asked myself?" Just then the One Winged Angel appeared in my hand.
 
I helped Sora and in no time we beat the Heartless.
 
"Hey thaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Sora yelled as the ground we were standing on vanished.
 
A few minutes later I emerged to see Sora, Riku, and Kairi talking about the raft.
 
They all stopped when they saw me swimming to shore Key blade still in hand.
 
"Huh?" Sora said noticing the weapon I held.
 
"Sora lets help him get to dry land." Kairi said.
 
"Come on Sora!" Riku ordered
 
They helped me get to shore and only then did I allow my Key blade to disappear.
 
"So what's your name?" Kairi asked.
 
"It's Alex." I said. I waited for them to tell me their names because I didn't want to raise suspicions.
 
"Our names are Riku, Kairi, and Sora." Riku said. "So what was that weapon you had called?" he asked.
 
"I'm not going to tell you." I said and walked away to the island with the Poupu tree. Sora followed me I was sure I knew what he wanted.
 
"So that dream was it real?" He asked me.
 
"For the most part no. But the Heartless and our weapons were real." I answered. "Hey you should help your friends with the raft."
 
"Um ok." Sora said walking away. I watched as Sora and his friends worked on there raft. I tried not to get too involved so that I could collect my thoughts.
 
Later that day well Sora and the others were sitting on the Poupu Island I sat by the water fall wondering if I should lock the Destiny Islands or not. Before I could decide though Riku came up to me.
 
"Come on you can stay at my house tonight." He said. "I'll also let borrow some of my clothes" he added.
 
"Thanks Riku." I said.
 
We went to his house and looked for some clothes that would fit me. We picked out a green shirt, red vest, blue shorts with green stripes and green shoes with blue stripes. Also I had a chain with the letters KH that I had been wearing when I arrived.
 
"What do the letters stand for on you chain?" Riku asked noticing it.
 
"They stand for Kingdom Hearts." I answered knowing this would make no difference.
 
The next day we headed to the Island on the same boat.
 
When we got there we so Sora and Kairi trying to figure out a name for the raft.
 
"Hey guys" I yelled. They turned and saw Riku and myself.
 
"Hey Riku Alex." Sora said. "Um Riku aren't those your clothes?" Kairi added.
 
"All except the chain." Riku said.
(I'm going to skip so I can get to Traverse Town ^-^)
 
Well I was helping the guys get some stuff for there raft I noticed the dark sky.
 
I immediately ran to find Sora. He was near the raft.
 
"Sora. We have to find the others." I yelled as I got my key blade out.
 
"Hey where's my weapon?" Sora asked.
 
I told him he would get it soon and we went to find the others after we found Riku and Sora got his Key blade we went to find Kairi after she disappeared into Sora we fought his Shadow Heartless again. After we beat it we were sent to Traverse Town.