Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ Zelda drinking PSA ❯ Zelda drinking PSA ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

One fine October night, a young boy named Red was walking home. He had been at his friend Green's house to work on his homework. Wanting to get home soon, he decided to take a short cut threw the park. After walking for a little bit he noticed a large group of people, obviously having some sort of party. He walked right by it. He was late anyway, and he was sure his parents were getting worried.
 
Suddenly a hand grabbed his shoulder and he jumped. “Red!” Came a drunk and slurred, but very familiar voice. “What are you doing here?”
 
Red spun around and smiled upon finding it was his boyfriend who had grabbed him. “Hi Blue!” He greeted warmly hugging him. “I'm just walking home.”
 
Blue hugged him back then scoffed. “You can't go home now!” He said, pulling away enough that Red could see how unsteady on his feet he was. “Stay here and drink with me!” He wrapped his arm around Red's shoulder and handed him a half empty beer bottle. “Please! You're much more fun to be around then those guys!” He said motioning to the guys he was drinking with.
 
Red flushed at the complement, then looked down at the bottle. He really didn't like alcohol to much, and he knew it was bad for him….but he really didn't want to leave Blue alone like that. He bit his lip as he thought about his options. `Well…I could stay and drink a little. That way I could keep Blue out of trouble, but I won't be able to have any fun and my parents will be disappointed in me…Or I could go home. I can make it home on time, but I won't be happy either, and Blue might get mad at me for bailing on him…'
 
“Come on Red!” Blue begged, his usual hard attitude worn away by the alcohol and his boyfriends presence. “Let's hang out!”
 
Red pouted slightly then got an idea. “I'll hang out with you Blue.” He promised sweetly, handing him back the bottle. “But only if you come home with me. I'll even let you sleep over until you feel better.”
 
“I feel fine!” Blue argued with a frown, not thinking of how bad a hangover he was going to have in the morning. “And I don't want to leave yet…”
 
Red pulled away. “Alright then.” He said feeling a little sad. “Then I'll see you tomorrow in school.” He turned away and continued walking towards his house.
 
A few seconds later Blue caught up with him. The beer bottle was gone, and he didn't look to upset but his arms were crossed. “Fine. I'll go with you now. But you had better agree to go out with me this weekend.” He looked away with a huff.
 
Red smiled, reaching out to tug Blues hand free. “That's just perfect.” He said happily. Blue looked back at him and smiled as well. Red giggled as he intertwined their fingers and the two of them walked home.
 
 
 
 
Zelda, Yaoi, under-age drinking…
 
Um this was just a quick thing I had to do for Health class. It was an assignment to write a story about the decision making process, and how to avoid not doing something that's not good for you. This is kind of a PSA story. (Note: I was only given 10 minutes to work on it, so that's why it's so short) I hope you liked.
 
Don't drink under aged!
 
LoZ © not me.