Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ Rangers of the Past... Part Three ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ADVENTURE ONE
PT. Three
 
 
PREVIOUSLY ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION
 
Ebenezer has taken his finally stab in the back from the people of the year 1776. So he creates WAX Redcoats, and creates a Virus Rock Monster.
 
If I can't willing have people worship me… I'LL TAKE THEM BY FORCE… AHHHH, HA, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH!”
 
Meanwhile, Sarah, James, Henri, and Moses find themselves in the possessions of unusual bracelets.
 
“DNA LOCKED!”
 
And Mykan has found himself captured by Sarah's father, and his army is now being threatened by the WAX Redcoats.
 
POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION
 
 
I stared down at my bracelet, did I dare test it out, it was very risky. “There's no other way.” I said with bravery.
 
While outside…
 
The WAX Redcoats were moving closer towards the defenseless British Redcoats with their muskets at the ready.
 
“Father… I'm frightened!” cried Sarah. Samuel held her close to him. What were they going to do.
 
The WAX Redcoats armed their muskets, and took aim, but before they could fire, the front row of them got blasted by a strange ray of light.
 
“What was that?” cried one of the British soldiers. They all turned to face the tent I was in, and a strange looking character was standing outside the door.
 
He was wearing a full red outfit that had some white parts on it. A Full helmet that covered his entire face and head. A medium sized sword was in a sheath on his belt, and he was holding a small pistol in his right hand.
 
“Who in the name of all Crittenden is that?” Samuel shouted.
 
Sarah looked and saw the Bracelet around his wrist. “Mykan?!” she whispered. “Is that you?”
 
The WAX Redcoats turned and fired all their muskets until they couldn't fire anymore, but I just walked right ahead as if I was barely tickled. My suit was working.
 
I sheath my gun and started my enemies in the face “I am the Revolutionary Red Ranger!” I cried out. “And I cannot allow you to harm these brave people of the past.”
 
The WAX Redcoats charged forward, and so did I. I leapt right into the center and began using my Karate moves to teach them a lesson.
 
If We Take Our Time,
And We Stick Together,
Everything We Do Will Go Our Way.
And If We Try,
Now and Forever,
No Matter Comes Next,
We'll Be Okay.
 
 
Samuel and his men were amazed at how not only was I able to survive their gunshots, but I was knocking them all down with just using my hands and feet.
 
Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And You!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
 
But not one of them was as amazed as Sarah, she made sure to document everything going on.
 
And We Realize,
What's On the Surface,
Ain't Picture Perfect,
But That Don't Mean A Thing.
One Thing I Know,
Is There's A Purpose,
And Like The Circus,
We're Hanging From The Rings.
 
The Wax Redcoats looked as though they had had it. Perfect time to me to whip out my sword and finish them off.
 
Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And You!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
Together.
 
My sword came into contact with their bodies, and Sparks flew every where as a result. Finally the Redcoats were finished. They fell over and vaporized out of the picture.
 
The British Redcoats, though amazed, they encircled me in a minute. “What are you all doing?” I asked.
 
Sarah's eyes lit up, “Father, he just saved us all.” She cried. Samuel knew she was right and ordered his men to stand down.
 
As for me, I held up my arm and waved my other hand over the jewel on the bracelet and said. “Power, down!” and my suit vanished.
 
Samuel didn't know what to say, but Sarah already had enough notes to make a story that could make the greatest journalist in history.
 
She bid good-bye to her father and raced for her horse. “Wait what are you doing?” I called.
 
“I've got the greatest story in the history of mankind.” She called for happiness, and she rode off.
 
“Story… Oh no!” I cried. I couldn't let her publish that story. It would be exposing the future to the world, but there was no way I could catch up with her now… or was there.
 
“Of course… My teleportation!” I said to myself, but to keep my cover low. “HEY LOOK THERE!” I cried out pointing south.
 
Samuel and his men looked but didn't see anything, and when they turned back around, I was gone.
 
Samuel rubbed his eyes. “I think I should spend more time at home with my wife.” He said to himself.
 
Meanwhile, on the island
 
Ebenezer had fished reestablishing everything he had, so all he needed to make it work was Solar power.
 
He even designed a machine that could fuse his Viruses into all kinds of things, and he even found the time to make some minions to help him along the way.
 
There was Malakar, a little rat he had found and mutated into a half man half rat, and made him his advisor.
 
 
His computer, he had programmed so it had it's own controlled simulated voice and function. His name was SID. Short for SPEACH INTELLIGENCE DECODE!
 
Sakura… his female Ninja, whom he brought to life from an old action figure he had.
 
Finally, there was Tom. A 15 year-old British soldier whom had recently been killed. He resurrected him to his bidding, and planned to use him for a spy.
 
Ebenezer himself, he had mixed a special formula to make him stronger, and more powerful than before, and he was now wearing an very wicked outfit he had saved in his closet.
 
Suddenly, SID beeped. “Master… sensors indicated that the Wax Redcoats have been destroyed.” He said.
 
“What… how, by whom?” Asked Ebenezer.
 
“I have no information on that.”
 
“He has a point Master, you had just finished assembling him.” Said Malakar. “Perhaps we should send Rocky down to investigate who did this.”
 
Ebenezer pondered over it, “Good idea, glad I thought of it.” He said, “Or better yet, I'll send him to even do some damage to all those who appose me.”
 
HE keyed into the Rock monster, Rocky's memory chip, and ordered him to start in America. “You got it boss. Those Americans are history!! Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
End of Act oneNEWSPAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!!
 
 
Sarah had dismounted her horse behind the print shop and was only a few feet away from the door, When suddenly…
 
A beam of red light appeared in front of her, and when it vanished, there I was. Popped up out of no where.
 
Sarah looked as though she just saw a ghost, “What… how… who?!” she stuttered. I was safely able to grab her note and quickly tear out the pages with her story on it.
 
That sadly snapped her out of her trance. “My… Story!!” she squealed. “Why you terrible!!” she raised her fist to punch me, but I grabbed it and pulled her into a neck hold.
 
“Calm down!” I said, “What I did was wrong towards you, but it was for everyone's own good.” I said, “I can't let you post that story. You'll endanger us all.”
 
Sarah stopped struggling, “What do you mean… Endanger?” she asked as I let her go.
 
Just as I was about to tell her, the shop door opened. “Alright you… hands up!” said an African American man from behind.
 
I turned and saw he was aiming a crossbow at me, but I also noticed his bracelet. “The Green Morpher!” I said softly.
 
The man raised an eyebrow. “It's alright Moses, he's not dangerous.” said Sarah. “Please, come in.” she said dragging me inside.
 
There I met her other friends, James and Henri, who had the blue and Yellow Morphers, and I was especially honored to meet THE Dr. Benjamin Franklin himself.
 
“Who is this guy?” asked James, “And what does he know about these bracelets?”
 
I ushered everyone to sit down at the table, and I told them everything.
 
I was an American boy from the year 2010, who wounded up in this era by accident. Yet it seemed my arrival was fortunate.
 
There was another one from the future here, by the name of Ebenezer, whom as I feared, plans to destroy use these deadly Viral creatures to spread his knowledge of the future to change the past.
 
Ben agreed with me and told them all that changing the past was considered very dangerous.
 
“Even the slightest change in history could either alter or destroy the future in ways unimaginable.”
 
Sarah got the drift to why I had to destroy her story, it really was for the best.
 
Then I got down to the bracelets, and explained to them everything about it. That the bracelets have the power to transform you into a super-human fighting force, known as a Power Ranger.
 
Since Sarah was eye-witness, the others believed me right away. “So what does this have to do with us.” Asked Moses.
 
After they told me about their DNA being locked into the Morphers, it was clear now I had found my teammates.
 
“You all need to help me, because I cannot face the great challenges that lay ahead.”
 
Sarah raised her hand, “You want us to fight along side you, like you did earlier?!” she snapped. “I'll have no part of this.”
 
She tried to return her bracelet, but I told her that it was pointless. The Morpher was mixed with her DNA, which meant only she herself could use it.
 
“You have to believe me Sarah.” I said. “You world is in Danger, and Ebenezer will stop at nothing to kill you, your loved ones or anyone else who denies his greatness.”
 
Henri was trembling in fear. His French people could be in danger, and it was now up to him to protect them and the rest of the world.
 
He stood up tall and proud, “I'm in!” he said. “I don't want the world destroyed by a crazy person.”
 
James nodded. “Count me in too!” he said. “For America, and for all the countries in the world.”
 
Moses stood up, “If you're in, then I'm in!”
 
We all cast a look at Sarah. “You don't have much of a choice now.” I told her. “No one else can use the power; only you!”
 
Sarah thought it over quickly, and even Ben agreed that she should help out. Sarah stood up, and smiled. “I'll do it, for all our sakes.”
 
We all smiled, but then heard an erupted Screaming coming form at least 20 miles away. “Let's go!” I said.
 
Ben looked on out the door as I showed them all how to use the Teleporters, and he smiled. “This is indeed the beginning of a new age.” He said to himself.
 
Later on
 
About a dozen houses were on fire, as WAX Redcoats, followed by Rocky were terrorizing the entire neighborhood.
 
“That's it… bring it down… bring it all down.” Laughed the rock monster.
 
A lot of the neighbors ran off, and some of them foolishly tried to shoot at the monster and his army with their muskets, but to no avail.
 
“Ooh… now you've gone and made me angry!” snarled Rocky as he thrust his arms out and blasted the crates to ashes, knocking the men off their feet.
 
“Bah, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!! Who's next?!”
 
“You are!” came a voice from behind.
 
 
Rocky turned around, and saw me and my four newfound friends. “You're trouble making days are over, Pal!” I said.
 
“How dare you hurt so many innocent people.” Added Sarah.
 
“We can't allow you do this anymore.” James growled.
 
“For the `ope of all mankind…” said Henri
 
“We're going to stop you!” added Moses.
 
“Ready!!” I said holding my arm up.
 
“READY!!!!” they all answered.
 
We did a few arm movements just as I showed them how, recited the Phrase… “PAST… PRESENT… POWER!!” and waved our hands across the glowing Jewels.
 
Bright colored lights surrounded our bodies, and when they vanished, we all had on Power Suits like one I was wearing. Henri even grew a few sizes taller.
 
“POWER RANGERS… REVOLUTION!” we all cried. We each did a fighter's pose and cried out our colors.
 
I was first… “Revolution Red!”
 
Then James… “Revolution Yellow!”
 
Then Sarah… “Revolution Pink!”
 
Then Henri… “Revolution Blue!”
 
Moses was last… “Revolution Green!”
 
Rocky stared at us in Shock. “Power Rangers?! Big deal we can take you on.” He snarled as he ordered his Redcoats to go for us.
 
I withdrew my sword and gun. “RANGERS… GO!!”
 
“RIGHT!!!!” they all cried out with their weapons at the ready. It was a good thing I ran each of them through my Mind Transfer Machine and gave them exactly what I knew about Marital arts.
 
Now they had all the moves too.
 
James leaped right over the Redcoats and really gave them a good kick in the face.
 
Sarah always thought she had a great slapping arm, but never this good as she hacked away at the enemies.
 
Moses shot down all his redcoats, and Henri slashed them all with his sword. Finally we all moved towards the Virus.
 
“Give it up while you can!!” I said, “You'll never take us all down.”
 
“You want to bet?!” snapped Rocky.
 
We all charged in, Rocky was pretty strong, but not fast enough. He may have hit us a few times with his rays, but the suits protected us.
 
We slashed at him, and shot him all over the place. “Alright Rangers, Weapons to full power!” I said.
 
We held out our swords which were now glowing. “READY… AIM… FIRE!!”
 
We fired a big beam of energy at the monster, and he yelped and whimpered in pain as a shower of sparks and white and purple lightning bolts escaped form his body.
 
He fell over on his back and EXPLODED IN ONE AWESOME BANG, and he was gone!!
 
We turned to face the crowds who came rushing towards us in gratefulness that we saved the day, and before long, all was well again.
 
Later on
 
We came back to the print shop in our normal outfits. “That was awesome!” said Moses.
 
“Well I'm just glad that it's all over.” Said Sarah, “Now I can return this.”
 
Before she could hand her Morpher back, she caught Ben's and my concerned expressions. “What?” she asked.
 
I shook my head. “This isn't the end Sarah… it's only the beginning!” I told her.
 
The rangers shared their looks of confusion. So I decided to let Ben tell them what I told him earlier.
 
“There is a time for celebration, but this is not it!” he said. “You see… Now Ebenezer knows that you exist, and that you to stand in his way toward his goals!”
 
“That's right!” I added, “If you all thought this fight was tough… Just you wait!”
 
“But that's not possible!” said Sarah.
 
“Yes… you saw it. We just destroyed Ebenezer.” Added Henri.
 
“We… DID destroy him, didn't we?” asked James.
 
I shook my head. “I'm afraid not. That was only ONE of his Monsters!”
 
Ben nodded in agreement. “You all may have won the battle, but the war to protect the Past, and save the Future, has only just begun.”
 
The Rangers could tell that we all had a lot of work to do, and would encounter many hardships along the way, but if we wanted to save all humanity, we had no choice.
 
Not even Sarah. So we all agreed, From now on we stay together. For we are a team.
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION
 
Mykan realizes that he can't return to the Future, and is finding it rather difficult to live in the past.
 
“I can't survive here,it's too Primitive!”
 
Meanwhile Ebenezer sends another Virus to destroy the rangers, and even if they beat it this time…
 
“Activate the Re-animator!!”
 
Will the Ranger be able to take down this gigantic beast, or will they be squished like roaches?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION