Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction / Power Rangers Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Power Rangers REVOLUTION ❯ The missing James: Fused Ranger ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ADVENTURE SIX
 
Author's notes:
 
Just the heads up, I've decided that after this episode to skip over many of the other episodes.
 
Well… come on, I can't right out a whole saga like that, besides, I don't think this site or my computer can or should hold that much data for one.
 
It's much better than making more and more repetitive episodes in any case.
 
 
Sarah and James were off in the fields that morning gathering water. While James hoisted the bucket up from the well, Sarah was picking flowers for the table.
 
“Humph…!” James grunted to himself as he tugged on the chain. “I knew this would happen; I do all the work why she lays about!”
 
Sarah's head perked up. “I can hear you, you know!” she said sounding annoyed. “And for your information, gathering water is a job for the men… it's most improper for a Lady!”
 
“Ugh… Ah… Lady?” grunted James, “Lazy, and bossy would be more like it for you! …Ah… Ugh…!” James finally got the bucket to the top and reach for it.
 
Ooh… now that really got on Sarah's nerves. So she pitched a small pebble at his back. James yipped, and accidentally tossed launched the bucket up over his head.
 
The bucket soared up into the air in Sarah direction. She braced herself for the impact, but James quickly ran over and shoved her out of the way, so he got wet instead.
 
“James Hiller… just look what you've done!” Sarah snarled as she stood. “I'm all filthy!!”
 
James picked the bucket off his head. “Well thanks for nothing… you could have been wet by now if it wasn't for me!”
 
“Well if you hadn't launched the bucket…!!”
 
“Well if you didn't hit me from behind…!!”
 
They seemed to quarrel and quarrel, until finally… “That's it!!” yelled James. He shoved the wet bucket into Sarah's arms. “I'm going to go dry off, You get the water!”
 
 
He stomped of to the wagon, leaving Sarah to do all the work now. “Who does he think he is, ordering me around like that!” she mumbled.
 
Actually, Sarah saw that more as A sign of maturity towards James than a act of cockiness.
 
James certainly had come a bit of ways since Sarah first met him, and he had even taught her a few things.
 
How, not to judge people just because their different. America can be just as civilized as England… and even Ladies can do a fair share every so often.
 
Although they still quarreled at times, Sometimes Sarah even enjoyed it. They brought back certain memories that made her laugh, and it was mostly James who taught her all this.
 
She really did look up to him as more of a really close friend than a competitor. Sometimes, she felt even closer, but couldn't tell why.
 
She finally got the last buckets ready to take back to the print shop, and actually found it quite amusing too.
 
Suddenly, they ground began shaking near her. she turned round and saw a small brigade of wax redcoats coming right for her.
 
They shot some of the buckets and Sarah was outnumbered. Luckily James heard her scream. “Sarah… I'm coming!”
 
He leapt down from the wagon and kicked down a few of the redcoats. “Sarah, you okay?”
 
“I'm alright… but I think Ebenezer is coming,” and sure enough Ebenezer had appeared, and was being carried by more redcoats.
 
“Eliminate those Power Pests!” he ordered his army. “I want Sarah's pink Morpher for Sakura.” He held up a small gun, “My new Zapper-Ray will capture her and send her to my dungeon!”
 
Sarah flipped up and out of the ring of redcoats. “I've got to send a message to the others. Keep them busy!”
 
“Hey…” James yelled as Sarah ran off for the wagon. “Well thanks for nothing!” nevertheless, he continued battling with the redcoats.
 
Before long, Sarah had already sent word to Moses, Henri, and I. Then she leapt out from the wagon and ran to help James.
 
She kicked down a few more redcoats, and even washed some of them away by splashing them with water from the buckets.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm, hee, ah, ah, ah. Pretty good Ranger!” Ebenezer chuckled. “But not good enough!” He raised his gun. “Time to send you to my dungeon… HA!”
 
He fired a big bolt of light from the gun, but Sarah knew what could stop the light. She raised one of the silver buckets and the zap bounced right off it.
 
“Blast… she deflected my power zap!” cried Ebenezer.
 
The blast bounced off the ground, off the well, off the tree, and even hit the wagon. Finally, it bounced off the wagon and right for James.
 
“Oh, no!” cried James, but it was too late. He cried out in pain as the zap seemed to flare his body up, and then he was gone in a puff of smoke, and his Morpher fell off.
 
Sarah rushed over to the fallen bracelet and scooped it up. “James… No!” she cried.
 
Ebenezer scratched his head, “Well… not quite what I planned, but it will have to do.” He said. “Give me your Morpher, Pink Ranger!”
 
Sarah stood up. “Come and get it, Boy!” she sneered.
 
“Oh I could, but why work so hard!” replied Ebenezer, and he signaled his men to move out.
 
“I'll be back here at sundown Ranger, and you have choice!” he snarled as he began to vanish.
 
“You will give me both Morphers, or you'll never see your precious James again! AH, HA, HA, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH!!” then he was gone.
 
Sarah collapse to her knees with James' bracelet clutched in her hand. “James… Oh, James… I'm so sorry!” she dropped the Morpher and began to weep.
 
“Shesh… you think I was destroyed or something!”
 
Sarah looked up. “James?” she asked. She turned round, and there he was right behind her. “JAMES!” she sprang and ran over to hug him, but she passed right through him and fell down.
 
Sarah gasped at what just happened. “Why… I can see you…” she ran her hands right through his See-trough body. “But I can't feel you!”
 
“I don't understand it much myself.” Said James, “I seem to have gotten a bit ghostly after Ebenezer's Zap.”
 
Sarah snapped her finger. “Of course, the zap, all that bouncing it did must have weakened it.” She said. “It only got your body, but not your spirit!”
 
“Sarah… Sarah!” I called as I rode in with Henri and Moses. Obviously we had got Sarah's message.
 
I looked around at the slightly damaged field “Gee, looks like Ebenezer was here alright!” I said.
 
“Hey, Sarah, where's James?” asked Moses, “Wasn't he with you?”
 
Sarah and James both raised their eyebrows. “Why, he's right here. Can't you see him?” Sarah asked.
 
 
We all looked around where she pointed. “No, we can't see `im!” answered Henri. “'E's not `iding is `e!”
 
James moved right up to Henri. “I'm right here.”
 
Henri jumped and whirled around. “'Ey, what was that?” he asked.
 
“You heard it too?” asked Moses. “James… James, where are you? We can hear you but we can't see you!”
 
Sarah began to wonder. “I wonder if I'm the only one who actually see him.” She asked.
 
James wasn't paying attention and trying to grab his Morpher, but his hands just went right through it.
 
Sarah told me everything about Ebenezer's Zapper-Ray. “Hmm, this is serious.” I said.
 
“I can't pick up my Morpher!” cried James, “And Ebenezer has my body! What am I going to do?”
 
I moved over and picked up the Morpher for him. “The only thing we can do.” I said, “We wait for sundown, and confront Ebenezer.”
 
Meanwhile, on the island
 
Ebenezer and his minions couldn't understand. James hadn't moved or said anything since they threw him into the dungeon.
 
“It is no use, Master.” Said Malakar, “I have tried everything, but he simply will not awaken.”
 
“I told you your Zapper-Ray wouldn't not have worked Malakar.” Sakura teased.
 
“It was I who actually designed it, Sakura!” Ebenezer growled.
 
 
Sakura turned pink. “Ooh… sorry!” she said. She had forgotten that Zapper-Ray had only just been completed, and Ebenezer was still trying to figure out the Side effects.
 
“Ha, it matters not if he's asleep or not!” replied Ebenezer. “Come Sundown, the Pink Ranger will have to surrender the Morphers to me, or say farewell to her precious James again.”
 
“Buah, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
End of Act One NEWSPAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT!!
 
Moses, Henri, and I helped Sarah clean up and load the wagon, but James couldn't really do anything.
 
“A fine help you were, James!” Sarah sneered.
 
“Hey, it's not my fault I can't touch anything!” James protested.
 
I held up my hands. “Alright, that's enough squabbling out you two for one day.” I said. “Right now we have to focus on our plan!”
 
Everyone had a sneaky feeling that even if we met terms with Ebenezer, he wouldn't just give James' body back to us like that.
 
It was decided that best thing we could do was follow Ebenezer back to his secret lair, wherever it was.
 
All we'd have to do is sneak past him and go through the warp-hole he used to teleport.
 
“And `ow do you expect we follow them?” asked Henri. “We'd never be able to get past all the Redcoats.”
 
“Ah… but that's only half the plan.” I said. I picked up a small case from my lab.
 
“Hey, I'd know this sign anywhere.” Said Moses, “Have you come up with something new?”
 
“I have indeed.” I answered. I opened the case and inside was a new blue formula inside flask.
 
“I recently discovered this while I was modifying the camouflage fluid for Henri's Zord.” I opened the flask. “This formula can turn absolutely anything invisible… Observe!”
 
I poured a few drops onto the flowers Sarah had brought back, and they did indeed vanish. “Goodness…!” she said. She reached up and could actually feel the flowers.
 
“That's incredible, Mykan!” said James.
 
“So, If we each pour a little of this on ourselves, we'll become invisible too?” asked Moses.
 
I nodded. “Yes we will, but there is one little detail.” I said, “It only lasts for a short while, after that we'll reappear again.”
 
That meant that we would to move fats to find James' body and get out of there safely. “How much longer do we have, Dr. Franklin?” I asked.
 
Ben checked his pocket watch, “Well, sundown is scheduled for fourteen minutes after Six tonight.” He answered.
 
“Right…” I said checking the big clock on the wall, it was 3:30 pm, “That doesn't give us much time!”
 
We went over the plan one last time, and finally decided our decoy. We would place some flat rocks in a small burlap bag to make it looked like Sarah was giving the Morphers.
 
After that, she would run back to behind the well and the bushes were we would be taking cover. If the plan went well, we would be able to sneak in.
 
By 6:10pm We all were indeed outside and by the well. Sarah moved as instructed, and placed the bag at the point were Ebenezer appeared earlier, then quickly ran back.
 
“I hope we can do this!” Sarah whispered.
 
“Why?” asked James. “Don't tell me you can't stand having ghost for a friend.”
 
“Oh please…” replied Sarah, “It's just that without your body, your even more useless as it is!”
 
“Well, excuse me!” James sneered. “We still can't even figure out why only you can see me!”
 
“My bad luck I guess!”
 
I hushed them both up. “Will you two knock it off! It's almost time!” I said pointing out to the bag.
 
We all checked the sun, and had almost completely set beneath the hills, when the warp hole appeared, and the redcoats came marching out.
 
“Okay, this is it.” I said. “Henri, hand me the flask!” Henri did as he was told and, I poured a little of the fluid onto the others, except for James because he already couldn't be seen.
 
Once we were all invisible I got rid of the flask. “Okay guys, remember we don't have time before this stuff wears off!” I whispered, “Lets go!”
 
We all slowly got up and quietly moved along the grass. “Ouch… Henri that's my foot!” Sarah complained as she tapped the invisible body in front of her.
 
“Sarah, that's me!” whispered Moses.
 
“Shh… keep it down!” I whispered.
 
Before long, we each steeped through warp hole, along with the Redcoats who didn't suspect a thing.
 
 
After the last one climbed in, the warp hole vanished.
 
On the island
 
We all stepped out of the warp hole and it vanished, but we had to wait for the redcoats to go away before we spoke, not to mention find out where they were going.
 
“Sacre' Bleu…” whispered Henri. We all looked in the direction of his voice. “Look, it's the ocean!”
 
As we walked along, following the redcoats footprints in the mud, we saw nothing more than ocean on all sides.
 
“We must be on some undiscovered island.” Said James, “At least we have a clue to where the enemy is based at.”
 
“Only slightly…” said Moses, “We do know that this is an island, but exactly what part of the world are on?”
 
“We'll have to work on that later.” I said, “Right now we have to hurry, we don't have much time left!”
 
We continued to follow the footprints which seemed to lead up to the mountain in the center of the island before the trial stopped.
 
“Whoa, would you take a look at that!” Moses said as we all gazed upon the strange looking fortress up at the top of the summit.
 
Ebenezer's Lab building seemed to have been transformed into a small stoned castle with even more rooms and corridors. “Holy cow!” I said, “Guess Ebenezer's been a lot busier than I thought!”
 
“You're telling me!” James said Softly, “How are we going to find my body, it could be anywhere!”
 
Sarah remembered during the battle before, Ebenezer said something about a Dungeon, then that was our obvious destination.
 
 
We all marched into the front door of the fortress, and looked around at all the hallways before us. “Which way do we go now?” asked Henri.
 
I looked up one way, and then another, but when I looked back towards where the group would be… “Oh, no… guys, look!” I cried as our bodies began to fade in.
 
“Oh, no… the formula's run out!” cried Sarah. “Great, now I'm the only one who's invisible again!” said James.
 
“What do we do now?” asked Moses, and at that moment, a gun shot nearly had him but just missed. We looked forward and saw an army of redcoats coming at us.
 
“We fight, that's what!” I said. “Ready…”
 
“Ready!!!” cried the other three rangers. “Past, Present, Power!!!!” and we morphed into our suits.”
 
“Hey, what about me?” called James.
 
“You're still a ghost, silly!” Snapped Sarah. “Let us handle this!”
 
James couldn't do much except watch the other rangers and I battle the Redcoats out. We seemed to be doing a bit okay, but without James to help us, the Redcoats had the upper hand.
 
Soon they had us by the arms and were stripping us of our weapons. “Let us go!!” I growled.
 
“James… Don't just stand there! Do something!!” cried Sarah. The Redcoats heads perked up at James' name, but they couldn't see him anywhere.
 
“What do you expect me to do!” James lashed out. The sound of his voice made the redcoats jump in fear, and run away, leaving us unharmed and still with all our weapons.
 
 
James was amazed to think that al l he did to scare of the redcoats was to speak up. “Well, I guess that's one positive thing to being a ghost.” He said.
 
We all seemed impressed and thankful for James, but not Sarah. “Can we please just get his body back, so James can become useful again!” she whined.
 
“Well, excuse me!” James snarled. “That's what I get for saving your sorry selves?”
 
“No… THIS IS!!” Sarah tried to slap James' face, but forgetting she couldn't touch him, went right through him and fell down again. Each of us laughed a little at how silly she just acted.
 
“Come on… let's go!” I said, “I think the redcoats went this way!” and we all ran up the hallway.
 
We ran up one corridor, and down another amazed at how quickly Ebenezer was able to build this place. Suddenly, we heard voices coming from another room.
 
We all stared down a balconied box, and saw the dungeon. “Look, it's my body!” said James. “And Ebenezer!” I added.
 
“You idiots!” Ebenezer growled holding up the bag of rocks. “these are not the Power ranger's Morphers, you've been tricked, and now the rangers are here on the island!”
 
Malakar walked in… “Master, according to the redcoats from the front, the rangers are pursuing a rescue!” he said, “But what's more, is that James is with them!”
 
Ebenezer raised an eyebrow. “How can that be so?” he asked, “Look for yourself, and you can see James is right here!”
 
“He is there, alright. I saw it all!” replied Malakar, “And what's more is that Sarah claims she can see him, but I and the others, plus the other rangers could not!”
 
Ebenezer paced back and forth. “So that's the explanation!” he said. “Malakar was right about the side effects of my Zapper ray!”
 
Malakar had been studying the Zapper ray for awhile, and gave the results back, “Now it all makes sense!” replied Ebenezer. “I only captured James' body, but his spirit stayed behind!”
 
“But one thing puzzles me… Why would only Sarah be able to see James?” he asked. “According to Malakar's results, she only see him if… if…!!”
 
His jaw dropped opened and his eyes widened. “No… No… impossible. She couldn't be!” he replied. “Sarah could only see James if… if she was in love with him!”
 
“Sarah, a British girl in love with James, an American lad?! How Repulsive is that!”
 
From up in the box, Henri and Moses smiled in the helmets, “So, Sarah… we were right.” Moses teased.
 
“You really do love James, don't you.” Added Henri.
 
Sarah hesitated, “Oh, please… why would I be in love with James?” Sarah asked, but he twiddled thumbs did all the talking for her. “Oh, alright, maybe I do… only slightly!”
 
Sarah then looked up at James who stood there, wide-eyed and jaw dropped on the spot. “Sarah…?” he asked. He knelt down gently. “You… you love me?”
 
Sarah was very hesitant, but before she could answer the balconied box crumbled and we all fell into the dungeon.
 
“Rangers… ” Ebenezer said as if he were expecting them. “Welcome, to my new lair!”
 
We all stood up. “You know why were her Ebenezer!” I growled, “Give James back his body, and make it fast!”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… certainly Mykan, certainly. When you hand over your Morphers!”
 
“Why that's black mail!” Sarah snapped. “We'll never hand over our Morphers to the likes you!”
 
Ebenezer whistled, and Redcoats came from ever corner. “Fool, You don't have choice!” he sneered.
 
“You gave either hand them over to me generously, or I can just take them, but either way… You're Morphers will be mine!”
 
“READCOATS, ATTACK!!”
 
The redcoats began to charge us. “RANGERS, GO!” I cried out, and we rushed into battle.
 
I pulled out my sword, “HIYA… Welcome to a nightmare of my own!” I sneered and began hacking away at the Redcoats.
 
Moses leapt over a couple more right to a pile of empty barrels. “Ever play kick the can?” he mocked and he kicked the pile down bowling over the Redcoats.
 
Henri used his blaster two quickly shoot down any redcoat that charged him, but for each one he shot down, two more came back.
 
 
Two other Redcoats tried to kick at Sarah from both ends, but she quickly ducked, and the Redcoats kicked each other instead. “Now, that's going to give you a headache!” she teased.
 
But as the battle carried on… The red coats were outnumbering us, and there was no space for Henri and Moses to successfully activate their mega battles.
 
They're cornered!” James cried, “I've got to help them, but how?” Suddenly he remembered that no one else could see him, so he could get to his body.
 
And would luck have it, that more of the redcoats had just opened the cell and were preparing to take the body away.
 
“Get him in the bag you fools!” Ebenezer yelled.
 
But at that moment, James' eyes snapped open. “How about you get in first!” he yelled.
 
Ebenezer and the redcoats jumped back into a corner, and James threw the bag over them. “I'll get you for this!” Ebenezer shouted from under the bag.
 
He pulled out his arm and shot a magical blast, courtesy of a special formula he took to give him power, but he missed and blew a hole clean through the wall leading outside.
 
“Let's go guys!” James called, and one by one we all leapt out the hole and back outside, but the redcoats along the rest of the island were waiting for us.
 
I passed James back his Morpher and he immediately Morphed into Yellow Ranger, and joined us in battle. This time Henri and Moses were able to activate their mega battles.
 
Still, the redcoats had outnumbered us gratefully, and this time they didn't seem to want to go down.
 
Form up in the castle, Ebenezer chuckled to himself. He had recently designed a whole new army of SUPER REDCOATS, more powerful than the regular ones.
 
“Bah, ha, ha, ah, ah… Just one Redcoat is stronger than two rangers.” He said, “They'll have a hard time tearing down these boys!”
 
Sure enough we were, Moses couldn't even cut them down with his mega battle saws, and Henri's blasters didn't do anything to them.
 
Also, Ebenezer had given them Magical powers they could use themselves, as well as their muskets.
 
One shot was enough to put a bad mark on our suits, and Moses, Henri and were knocked down! “Even out Mega battles don't work!” cried Henri.
 
Moses was actually to tired to answer, he could barely stand up, and neither could Henri.
 
Finally after the Redcoats knocked me down, James and Sarah were surrounded. “James… what are we going to do!” cried Sarah as she held onto him.
 
James stepped right in front of her with his arms stretched out. “If you want to get Sarah, you'll have to go through me!” he shouted.
 
“James?!” Sarah whispered.
 
James looked round at her, “You all risked your life to save me, and even though you could see me through love or not… I won't let them hurt you, or the others!”
 
Sarah felt her cheeks go all rosy inside her helmet, “He's… trying to protect me!” she thought, “And after all I had thrown at him while he was only a ghost.”
 
“Oh, how noble…” Ebenezer teased, “Too bad it's all foolish… FINISH THEM OFF!!” he roared.
 
The Redcoats armed their muskets, and fired. “James! Sarah!” I cried, but when the smoke cleared, they were still standing there in one piece.
 
“What… It can't be… they survived?” cried Ebenezer, and then their suits began to glow! “Now what's happening!”
James and Sarah rose up into their air, spun round and around like a tornado, and their bodies collided into each other.
 
 
“I don't believe it…” I said, “They're… They're…”
 
“What… are they doing?” asked Moses.
 
“… Combining!”
 
The Redcoats shielded their eyes of the brightness, and when it finally had lifted neither James nor Sarah was standing there…
 
This new ranger had appeared wearing a pink and yellow crossover suit, and with abs and muscles pretty buffed up!
 
“My god…” I cried, “Who is that Ranger?” Moses and Henri were shocked to hear that even I didn't know about this technique, I didn't make it.
 
The ranger stepped down and spoke in fused voice of James and Sarah. “I am neither the Pink Ranger, nor the Yellow!” it said. “But I am the instrument of the redcoats destruction!”
 
“You, destroy my new super redcoats, don't make me laugh!” Ebenezer sneered. “Go get that Ranger!!”
 
Several of the redcoats charged and piled over top of the ranger, but when the dust had cleared, the redcoats found that they were only strangling themselves, and the ranger was gone.
 
“Hey… I'm over here.” its voice came from behind. Another Redcoat fired his musket rapidly, but the shots only seemed to get stuck in the Ranger's massive abs.
 
“That was not a smart idea.” It said, and bulged its gut out in front sending all the bullets back at the redcoat that fired them, and even knock out a few other redcoats.
 
Then the ranger began to attack the remaining forces. Using supper speed, strength and power, the ranger piled up all the redcoats in one huge heap.
 
“Now for the finishing move!” it said deeply, and leapt up on top of the pile of redcoats, and its suit began glowing. “FUSION… EXPLOSION!!”
 
A big ball of bright light surrounded the ranger and then began to expand, and expand as it gobbled up all the redcoats and vaporize them to pieces.
 
“Amazing…” said Moses. “Can you believe it, that guy actually did it!” Henri and I nodded as we watched the light dim out!
 
When it had completely vanished, the mystery Ranger was gone, and James and Sarah were there in the Ranger's place. James seemed alright, but Sarah was a little wiped out from the fusion.
 
James picked her up in his arms, and signaled the rest us to come over. “We're out of here!” I said. “Right!” the Rangers agreed, and we teleported away.
 
 
Ebenezer was fuming like a tiger “No… No, what went wrong?! My master Plan was full-proof!!”
 
Malakar, Sakura and Tom approached their angry master. “A thousand apologies master, we have failed you once again!” Tom cried.
 
Ebenezer growled. “You call yourselves minions, you are disgraceful, bumbling, nincompoops!” he sighed. “Get out of my sight, all of you!”
 
Back in America
 
Sarah was finally sawn back on her feet. “I can't believe James and I actually fused bodies.” She said.
 
“Well, I can't either but it happened.” Added James, “Mykan, when did you perfect the art of fusion? I thought it was impossible!”
 
I stared at them both with confusion. “It's stranger than you think.” I said, “I didn't program any such thing into the Morphers.”
 
Sarah's eyes widened. “You mean… you didn't do this?” she asked. I shook my head in agreement. I had nothing to do with the fusion.
 
“Nevertheless…” I said, “I'm going to take the Morphers back to my lab and upgrade them. It's become clearer that Ebenezer has gotten much stronger now, and we'll have to be ready for him.”
 
Everyone agreed and gave me their Morphers. They also hopped if I could figure out anything about that Fusion technique. It may have been strange, but it would be helpful to us.
 
Apart from all this, we had finally found Ebenezer had been hiding somewhere over ocean on a lonely island. We just to find out what part of the world.
 
Sarah and James went back to fetching the water the next day, and they didn't really squabble this time. “I never got to tell you thank you, James!” Sarah said.
 
“For what?”
 
“You really helped me out in the battle, and I'm very grateful for it.”
 
“Oh, hey it was nothing, you are my friend, and I wanted to protect you and all…”
 
Sarah hushed him by softly pressing her lips up against his cheek. “Thank you James!” she replied. James blushed, and was starting to think maybe Sarah really did love him.
 
Well, even if Sarah was in love with him, she wasn't going to say it. At least, not out loud.
 
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
(LATER EPISODES)
 
Another set of Power Rangers appear and save the day.
 
“Hey, their not us…!”
 
These second group of Rangers turn out to be a trap set up by Sakura, and Tom sprays his trap.
 
“That dome will shrink down to size and crush the rangers like beetles!”
 
But just when all hope seems lost, another Power Ranger appears, and this Ranger is real.
 
Where did this Ranger come from? Who is he? And is he friend or foe?
 
NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS REVOLUTION!
 
(LATER EPISODES)