Lord Of The Rings Fan Fiction ❯ Another Lord of the Mary Sues (Lotms) ❯ Lothlórien engenders kitsch... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: This Story Takes Place 2 Years After The Last Chapter; Also, This Is The Concluding Chapter In This Story
Chapter 6: Promising Future
RJ groaned as he hustled to get his children inside. He couldn't believe how fast time had flown by him. RJ was still in shock he was the only one still living in “The log”. But at least he had been able to keep in touch with all of his friends. After a series of dates and very…passionate nights, RJ and Heather decided to get married. They shared a double wedding with Stella and Tiger also. After the wedding, it seemed everyone began to drift away from the family. Hammy announced that he was gay, and eventually ended up marring Spike, one of the porcupine kids. Unfortunately Verne died of old age, and everyone regrettably attended his saddening funeral. Quillo and Spike, the other 2 porcupine children, also got married to female porcupines they had met and fallen in love with. To everyone's surprise, Penny and Lou, after several violent arguments, ended up getting a divorce. RJ sees Penny every once in a while, but nobody has heard from Lou since. Heather's dad moved into a nearby swamp and married a lovely mongoose named Clare. After many nights of vigorous sex, RJ and Heather ended up having 3 kids; 2 female raccoons and 1 male possum. They still live at the log, where they plan to raise their children with the same ethics they were taught. Usually RJ would keep his devious sex-driven side away from his children, but one day to RJ's surprise, Hammy had sent him a box. When he opened it, to his shock it was an entire jar of RJ's semen, still as fresh as the night he had released it. Deciding not to lie, RJ was forced to tell his kids about the passionate night him and Hammy had shared. At first RJ felt as if his kids would find this utterly repulsive and disgusting, but instead, wanted to hear more. It didn't take long for RJ to realize his kids had inherited his sex-drive. They all begged to use the jar of semen as they pleased, and after consulting his wife, RJ gave it to them. One late night when Heather fell asleep, RJ crept to his children's bedrooms to see exactly what they were up to. RJ was shocked at what he saw. Tommy, his male possum son, was using a handful of his cum to happily jack himself off. Angel, his youngest raccoon daughter, was gladly shoving handfuls of the cum into her mouth, eating it with glee. And Michelle, his oldest raccoon daughter, had covered a piece of smooth wood in the cum, and was using as a homemade dildo. Most parents would find these acts immoral, but deep down inside, RJ felt a sense of pride within him. The next day, Tommy approached RJ. Never before had RJ felt so alive and proud to have birthed his kids than when his son asked him: “Daddy, can you give me the sex talk?”
Thank You All So Much For Reading. This Was My Very First Fan-Fic, So I Hope It Was At Least Acceptable. I Hope You Will Take The Time To Read My Other Fan Fictions. And Again Thank You To All The Fans, Because I Write These For You All