Lord Of The Rings Fan Fiction ❯ Crazy Scenes ❯ Crazy Scenes 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Crazy Scenes 3
 
Aragorn's Coronation:
 
“So come the days of the King,” Gandalf said to the crowd. He lowered his voice and said only to Aragorn, “May they be blessed.”
Aragorn walked up the last step and stopped to breathe deeply before turning around. Little did he realize that he had not moved forward far enough on the step. He turned, and fell down the steps to land in a heap with his crown rolling towards the crowd.
“Ow…”
 
 
Helm's Deep:
 
“They will break upon these walls as waves upon shore. No army had ever breached the Deeping Wall,” Theoden was saying to his men.
Suddenly, a rumbling sound broke through the conversation. They all turned around to watch as some rocks behind the Deeping Wall came down the mountainside. All the men stopped and stared as the avalanche came to a stop.
“Maybe we should flee back to Edoras now. It's more dangerous here than it is there.”
 
 
On the river:
 
The three boats were making there way down the river slowly. Two hobbits were with Boromir while the other two were with Aragorn. That left the elf and the dwarf together in the last boat. They had just passed the two statues when an explosion and a splash were heard. The other boats pulled up on the shore and turned to watch as a laughing Gimli made his way up with the boat. Legolas was no where to be seen.
“What happened to Legolas?” Aragorn asked.
Gimli was too busy laughing to answer.
“LEGOLAS!” Aragorn shouted, hoping the elf would answer.
When no answer came, they decided to set up camp. Several minutes later, a very wet elf came walking up from further downstream.
“Master Legolas, what happened?” Sam asked.
“Ask the dwarf. Oh, and Aragorn, that's the last time we let the dwarf eat before we take off. Otherwise, he is swimming if we have to take anymore rivers.”
 
 
Bag End:
 
Gandalf's staff connected with Sam Gamgee's head as he searched for the eavesdropper. An `ow' was heard and Gandalf reached down to pull Sam up by the collar of his shirt.
“How long have you been eavesdropping?”
Sam started to stutter, “I haven't been dropping no eaves, sir. Honest!”
Suddenly another crash was heard from near the window. All three turned to look and Sam muttered, “But I may have knocked a few loose.”