Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Hellblazer Hina ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

They grabbed at themselves as if to cover themselves. I couldn't help but laugh at the situation. “Who the hell are you, you pervert?” was the question out the brown-haired ones lips. I replied with “the name's Constantine, John Constantine, jackass” I ducked a flying punch from the brown-haired one but we were both interrupted by the black haired one who said “I've heard of you, you're the guy who committed suicide and because of it, saw hell first-hand” “well come inside and I will tell you the rest of the story' I said walking inside but not before “come on, you comin' inside or do I have to drag your asses in here one by one” which earned me one hell of a chace around the apartments. I got to the lounge and remembered that I learned some spells during my brief stay in hell so as soon as they got in the doorway I cast a particular spell known as “the stop and go”. All 5 were caught in the field (they were able to move, just not able to escape unless I said otherwise) “we gonna have a problem? Just so you know I could send you for a brief visit to hell if you try anything while I tell you the story” they shook their heads as if to say no we're not gonna have any problems so I let the field down. Thud! Crash! Etc, was what I heard as they fell from the field “sit down and let him tell the story” a certain voice said. I looked and noticed that haruka was there, smoke in her mouth, watching us. “Alright, our story begins 2 years ago…….”
 
2 years ago: my suicide
 
I came running home from high - school one day. I decided to kill myself. Because those “things” were getting to me. Every day I would get on the bus and there they were, two of “them” waiting on the bus for me. “John” they would call to me “john”. So I went into our kitchen, grabbed a pair of scissors and slashed both of my wrists. I suddenly lost consciousness and dropped on the floor. The last thing I saw was my parents opening the door as my head hit the tiles. Approximately three minutes later I was apparently in an ambulance heading towards the hospital when all of a sudden the people and the ambulance burned away until there was nothing but a burnt-out junk heap. I got up and noticed a very powerful smell in the air, sulphur. I put 2 & two together and figured out I was in hell for my suicide attempt. I walked around a bit and noticed a man approaching me. He was dressed in a suit and had slick hair. He looked like a lawyer, almost. I tried to figure out who he was but he told me telepathically Balthazar. I've been waiting you Johnny boy and now thanks to your suicide, I get your soul but then a bright light shone on us, which dissipated into a woman, whom I automatically knew was an angel, because of the wings. “You shall not get this one Balthazar” she said grabbing me and throwing me back into my body in the ambulance. The world returned to the one I knew and I went back to sleep. Next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital and they told me that I was officially dead for two minutes.
 
Now:
 
“………and so that's what happened” I finished. “So now lets play the “getting to know everyone” game” I said to them. The blue haired one spoke first “my name is shinobu maehara, pleased to meet you” then the blonde one “my names kaolla suu” the black haired one “motoko aoyama” then the last two. “The name's mistune konno, sugar (oh Christ, I thought to myself why me?) And this is…” but I interrupted her “naru narusegawa” they all looked at me with their mouths wide open as I lit a smoke “what?” “How the hell did you know that?” they asked. “I can read minds” I said taking a drag of my smoke. “Alright everyone I think it's time for bed. We'll settle this in the morning” said haruka leaving me behind with the girls. I just shrugged my shoulders, grabbed my two bags and put them away in my new living quarters.