Love Hina Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Through the Punching Glass ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER I do not own Naruto or Love Hina. They are owned by the wonderful Masashi Kishimoto and Ken Akamatsu respectively. If I did, I would be a manager at an all girls dorm filled with NON-VIOLENT girls and have a whole slew of ninja techniques.
 
Update: Yeah, I'm a bugger and updated the chapter AGAIN. Fixed a few grammatical mistakes I noticed, as well as made the disclaimer much more official in the sense that I got my lazy butt to look up the names of the creators.
 
~~
~~
 
 
Prologue:
 
 
--In Konohagakure--
 
Naruto Uzumaki braced himself. He was going to try out his new transformation jutsu and sneak into the womans baths. 'Only Sakura could spot me in this form,' he thought as he made the hand seals. 'And she's off training with Tsunade at the moment. I made sure!'. “Sexy Infiltration Jutsu!” he shouted, and in a puff of white smoke he transformed. Where once had been a short spiky haired boy clad in orange, there now stood a tall woman dressed in a simple purple outfit, with lavender hair. Her eyes were hazel, much different than Naruto's blue, and her face was slender.
 
Naruto looked in the mirror and admired his work. “Oh yeah!” he said in his now feminine voice. “I'm really getting good at this.” Then he noticed the whisker marks. 'Dammit,' he thought. 'Oh well, let's hope for the best.' With that, he grabbed his bathing supplies and started towards the bathhouse.
 
Ten minutes later, he was sinking his transformed body into the warm waters of the hot spring, now wearing nothing but a pink towel wrapped around his chest. The man at the entrance had gawked a bit at him, but had allowed him to enter. He had made sure to admire all of the women he saw in the showers and those who were changing. It was times like that that made him wish he had a photographic memory.
 
As he relaxed, he looked around and took in the sights surrounding him. There were 7 other women in the hot springs, and most of them were wearing pink towels similar to his own. That wasn't any surprise, since they were handed out at the entrance. 2 women of about 25 were sitting towards the back, and Naruto could see that they had removed their towels to soak more comfortably. He considered the idea of removing his own towel and stretching out when he heard a familiar pair of voices.
 
A quick look towards the changing room and his fears came true. Walking into the bathing area were Sakura and Tsunade. 'Oh god, they'll recognize me for sure! I have to get out of here and quick!' Naruto was still working on the best plan of escape when his two friends sat down next to him, one on either side. 'I'm dead,' he gulped.
 
--At the Hinata Apartments--
 
Keitaro Urashima woke up to the smell of something delicious coming from the kitchen. Dressing quickly he made his way to the dining area. As he entered, he saw Shinobu Maehara preparing breakfast for the dorms inhabitants. As he got closer, he reached out his hand to pat her head and compliment her on the wonderful smells she had created.
 
Just as his hand was about to make contact, someone behind him shouted “Mecha Tama Mach 4, engage!” Su Kaola sent her newest invention, a turtle with large arms that walked on it's hind legs, after Keitaro. It tackled the man and knocked him over, giving him a large bear hug. “Everyone loves hugs, and with Mecha Tama Mach 4, you can get one whenever you want!”
 
Suddenly Shinobu screamed. When Keitaro had been grabbed, he had reached out to try and catch himself, and had accidentally ripped her dress completely off. Standing there in nothing but a pair of teddy bear panties and a training bra, with the man she loved lying underneath a mechanical monstrosity looking up, she panicked. After the initial shock, the girl fainted, landing right on top of Keitaro and the Mecha Tama Mach 4.
 
“URASHIMA!” Came a shout from the kitchen door. “HOW DARE YOU!” Motoko Aoyama had unsheathed her sword and began to charge the man, who had just pried himself out from under the machine and young girl. He dodged the first slice and ran back into the hallway. “SECRET TECHNIQUE: AIR SPLITTING SWORD!” A burst of Ki energy caught him and launched him into the air. He flew through his bedroom door at an upward angle, and his head lodged into his ceiling.
 
“Owww,” He muttered. He then looked up and realized that he had burst through Naru Narusegawa's floor. Unfortunately for him, Naru had been changing out of her pajamas at the time, and he got a full look at her in nothing but her panties. “NARU I'M SORRY,” he shouted, closing his eyes as fast as he could.
 
“Keitaro, you PERVERT,” the girl shouted, and punched him on the top of the head. He launched back into his own room just as Motoko entered through the door. He landed in a heap on her, his hand gripping something soft. Naru threw some clothes on and jumped down the hole to further punish the man. When she saw him with her hand upon Motoko's bust, she flipped.
 
Motoko, was just coming back after being stunned when the man had collided with her. Realizing where his hand was, she threw him off of her and prepared her sword.
 
--In Konohagakure--
 
After the girls sat down beside him, they began to talk to him in hushed tones. “You know, idiot, that when infiltrating, you need to mask your chakra so that people can't recognize you by it,” Sakura started. She turned to her right and looked at the very nervous girl. “And besides, you can't hide your weird birthmarks. That's always given you away.”
 
Tsunade nodded. “You do realize, that as Hokage, I have to punish you for this. I think you need to come back to the Hokage tower with us so we can deal it out in private.”
 
As she said that, Naruto noticed the evil gleam in her eyes. He finally panicked, standing quickly and releasing the jutsu. Now a boy clad in a cloth that was not wrapped for his figure, the pink towel fell. He quickly reached down and grabbed the ends of his towel and tied it around his waist.
 
“NARUTO!,” Sakura and Tsunade shouted in unison.
 
Looking down, Naruto realized the problem. His towel was floating on the water, and he had grabbed BOTH women's towels and tied them around himself. He shrieked and began to run away, the poorly wrapped towels falling in the process. Naked, he sprinted all the way back to his apartment. 'Oh shit,' he thought to himself. 'They're going to kill me the next time they see me!' He put on his usual orange jumpsuit and began to get ready to flee into the forest for a few days, giving them time to cool down.
 
Within minutes, he had all his gear packed and rushed to his door. He opened it to see Tsunade and Sakura, now dressed, their veins popping out on their foreheads. When they saw he was ready to ditch, they became even more infuriated. Naruto ran for his window, and just as he got it open, both women connected with their chakra enhanced fists. He flew out over the village just as the sky turned dark. Lightning flashed around him as he launched through the sky. Suddenly his world went blank.
 
--At the Hinata Apartments--
 
Keitaro rushed out of his bedroom and ran down the front steps of the large building. Right on his heels were Naru and Motoko, both with a furious intent to kill in their eyes. Naru closed the gap as Motoko prepared her sword. “SUPER SECRET TECHNIQUE: HIDDEN DEATH WAVE” she shouted, swinging her sword and releasing a wave of Ki which charged after the fleeing man.
 
Naru had caught up with Keitaro, and prepared her Naru Punch, with as much force as she could put behind it. Her attack connected with the back of his head at the same moment Motoko's wave of Ki connected with his back. The man was launched into the air with more force than usual, and he quickly became nothing more than a black speck on a suddenly dark sky. Lightning flashed in the distance, as both girls watched his form vanish.
 
Suddenly, as they watched the sky, they noticed that his form was getting larger. Something was making him fly back the way he came. As they watched the fast moving projectile, they realized that it wasn't Keitaro. He had been wearing blue jeans and a dark blue sweater. This person was dressed all in orange. Both girls moved to catch the falling stranger, and he collided with them at full force. Motoko's training helped her soften the blow on herself, but Naru had been knocked over.
 
Motoko looked at the young man that was now lying on top of Naru. He was wearing an orange suit, with a strange red swirl. He also had bright blonde hair which was held up by a headband that he had tied in the back. He had a backpack on, as well as a pouch on his belt. On his right leg, he had wrapped an area of the thigh, and there was a small pouch there as well. The fall had knocked him unconscious. Naru was starting to come around, so Motoko picked the young boy up off of her, and then helped her friend stand as well. Together, they took him into one of the spare rooms in the Hinata apartments. Naru checked him for obvious injuries as Motoko went to fetch Haruka Urashima.
 
--In Konohagakure--
 
Watching the spot where Naruto had disappeared, both women were surprised to see his form returning on the same trajectory it had left on. Sakura prepared her fist to hit her teammate again, while Tsunade just stood and watched, amused. However, as the form got closer, she realized it wasn't Naruto. This person was older, and had brown hair. He appeared to be wearing just a shirt and pants, not the crazy orange suit the knuckle-headed ninja preferred. Sakura still hadn't noticed that her target wasn't the intended victim. “That's not Naruto, quick, help me catch him,” Tsunade said. Blinking, Sakura looked closer and saw the truth. The man was coming straight for the open window.
 
Keitaro flew through the air, but the force had caused him to black out momentarily. He felt the impact, and realized that he had landed on someone. He started to stir, and realized that his hands were feeling something oddly familiar. His left hand felt something like what he had felt that morning on Motoko, only smaller, while his right felt something that reminding him of Mitsune Konno. 'Oh crap,' he thought. He quickly opened his eyes and looked down on two women he had never seen before. One looked to be in her late twenties, the other looked around the age of Su or Shinobu. The older womans eyes were full of shock, while the younger appeared unconscious..
 
Tsunade came around first, and as her eyes focused on the young man on top of her, he looked terrified. A warm feeling on her chest told her that his hand was on her breast. Just as she was about to move it, he jumped away and curled up in a ball in the corner beside the bed. The young man rocked back and forth and started to mutter. “I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please don't hit me, I don't want to get hit again. I swear it was an accident, I'm not a pervert, I'm not.” He just kept repeating this as Tsunade looked at him.
 
'Poor guy, he must have been abused or something, to think we would hit him for an accident like that,' Tsunade thought to herself. As she watched, the stress of the situation finally got to the man and he passed out. She woke Sakura up and the two of them placed him in Naruto's bed. “When he comes around, I want you to bring him to the Hogake's tower.” she informed her student. “I'd stay myself, but I have some work to get done this afternoon.” With that, the Hokage left the apartment, and Sakura was left to wonder where this man had come from.
 
TBC
 
A/N: This is my first crossover fic. The idea came to me in a fever induced daze, so let me know what you think of it!
 
Looking for a Beta reader!!!