Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Follow The Lady ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"It’s got to be in here!" Kitsune reassured herself. "I wouldn’t have thrown something that expensive away!" The fact that it was eight in the morning certainly didn’t help. Kitsune normally woke up around noon if she was feeling energetic. Assorted sounds of crashing and searching emanated from the "special" part of Kitsune’s closet. Strewn about across the floor of her room were several of her more interesting outfits and various paraphernalia that couldn’t be described without giving this fic a much higher age rating.The commotion died down instantly as Kitsune recovered her prize. Kitsune grinned sinisterly. This would be worth it just for the look on Keitaro’s face alone, never mind the booze money she was certain to get.

Meanwhile, her mark was having the time of his life. Keitaro soared in the sky like a bird, spinning, weaving and loop-de-looping his way through the clouds. It was all a dream of course, but like most dreamers Keitaro had no way of knowing that. Even as a dream it was a welcome change from dreams about Todai. Without any warning, a massive weight latched onto Keitaro’s stomach. Encumbered, Kei began to stall. Lift abandoned him and drag settled in, pulling his heavy carcass towards a particularly hard patch of ground. "Up!" attached mass shouted. "How?" Keitaro begged. The ground was getting uncomfortably close."Just get up!" Shouted the weight as it gripped his collar and started shaking."How?" Keitaro demanded again, hoping to get a quick answer.It was too late. He slammed into the ground. Instead hearing of a sickening splat, he heard a slight thump "Are you awake yet?" A voice demanded curtly. Funny, it didn’t sound like Su"Huh? Whozat?" Keitaro mumbled. His eyes creaked open slightly; only to be greeted by the sight of Kitsune straddling his stomach. His eyes snapped open as he noticed precisely what she was wearing. Kitsune had somehow obtained a French maid’s outfit. Keitaro couldn’t have stopped his eyes from wandering over the bundle of black lace if he wanted to. While the ensemble didn’t reveal terribly much skin, it certainly revealed quite a bit of the more dangerous zones. "Keitaro…" Kitsune purred in the sexiest voice she could manage. Keitaro couldn’t respond. "I wanted to talk to you about certain ‘expenses’ that might creep up.""I-er…what?" Keitaro murmured. As much as he was enjoying the spectacle; logical thought surfaced and he couldn’t let any other residents see them in this situation. Or worse, he could let things take their course and open up a bigger can of worms."Well, a new liquor store just opened, and I was hoping-""Yes!" Keitaro responded "Yes. I’ll get whatever you need.""That was too easy." Kitsune grumbled. "What’s wrong, don’t you like the costume?" "No!" Keitaro replied quickly as he screwed his eyes shut. "It’s-uh…It looks good on you. It’s just that…well-"Kitsune grinned. Seeing him get flustered like this was always good for the ego. "Alright, I’ll go change. This outfit is kinda itchy anyway." "Uh, when you get back could you do something for me?"


Naru disrobed as fast as humanly possible. Speed-changing was a skill that Narusegawa had only recently acquired. Of course, she hadn’t needed it before that pervert showed up. To be honest it was downright creepy. Keitaro always seemed to show up the moment one of the residents so much as undid a button. Well, okay. It wasn’t that bad, but it certainly felt like it. Even though Naru and Motoko had both become experts at quick-changing and dishing out "divine punishment" as Motoko called it; these little "incidents" continued to occur with alarming regularity.Not so today. Every day since she’d begun tutoring him, that slime had intruded into her room at eight-thirty to ‘remind’ her of their session and sneak a peek of her in her underwear or less. This time she would be ready, and the moment that pervert stuck his nose into her room; she’d break it. Then she’d knee the bastard in the groin……wait. That’d mean she’d have to touch him there.On second thought, she’d knee him in the stomach. Then she’d cut his tongue out, then-Naru’s train of thought was interrupted by a sudden knocking."Hey, Naru!""Pervert!" "Wait! No! It’s me!" pleaded the trespasser.Narusegawa Ignored both her long list of torture and the intruder’s plea. Her body leapt into action, the redhead’s heel colliding with the offender’s skull, plowing him into the room below. "What did I tell you about barging into people’s rooms?" She scolded."Kitsune! Are you okay? Say something!" came the cry from downstairs. Naru’s eyes widened. As she thought about it, that skull had been a bit too soft to be Keitaro’s…