Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Immortality Sucks ❯ Back Among the Mortals ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I don’t own the characters of Love Hina, Ranma ½ or any of the other anime or game references that I use here. If I did you’d see my warped ideas on OVA.


Back Among the Mortals


Seta climbed the stairs slowly, supporting the barely conscious Keitaro as he went. The younger man was still mostly dazed and unresponsive from the ordeal he’d endured in the place between. “We’re almost there Keitaro, just a little bit further...” he said quietly, repeating the phrase for what seemed like the hundredth time in the last 30 minutes.


The van, or rather the heap of joined metallic, composite and plastic parts that vaguely resembled a van, was parked at the bottom of the stairs, still smoldering from it’s journey. “Was going to give that to you anyways once you were accepted into Tokyo U. Can’t have my part-timer without a means of reliable transportation.” Seta told him, talking of random subjects to try and keep his friend moderately coherent.


“Huh?” came the dazed response, Keitaro’s eyes fluttering behind his glasses. His eyes lacked any type of true focus as his pupils were wide even in the bright sunshine. He turned his head drunkenly to regard the man supporting him, as if seeing him for the first time. “Seta? How’re you?” he asked, his words slurred slightly as he smiled goofily at his friend.


Shaking his head, “Do us both a favor Keitaro, don’t take up drinking any time soon. If THIS is any indication...” he chuckled to the man.


“What happened this time Seta?” came a quiet and stern voice from above them.


Looking up, the older archeologist smiled warmly, “Haruka! Good to see you again.” he said, nodding towards her. He’d with the arm that was over his shoulder, he grasped Keitaro’s hand by the wrist and waved it at her as well.


“Hiya Aunt Haruka...” the man said, his head lolling around his shoulders.


Her left eye twitched uncontrollably as she fought the urge to try and smash her knuckles into the back of his skull, via the forehead.


Instead, she raised the twitching eyebrow at the pair, seeing the bandages on both men. “Are you going to tell me or should I just guess?” she asked with a droll expression, settling her impassive gaze onto the more coherent of the two.


Seta chuckled nervously, “Well, it’s kind of a long story. How about we get Keitaro inside and resting and I’ll tell you about it over lunch?” he offered, trying to win her over with his charming smile.


Haruka moved the cigarette from one side of her mouth to the other as she contemplated his words, before nodding wordlessly and walking down the remaining steps to help him carry the wounded younger man.


The trio reached the doors of the Hinata only to have them burst open and the blonde teen tornado come exploding from within. “Heyas! Wow, what’d you do to Keitaro? He looks like my MechaTama sat on him.” she observed after launching herself at them and latching onto the barely conscious man.


“Koala, this isn’t a good time...” said Haruka, her calm voice stern enough to catch the attention of the normally distracted girl.


“Huh? Okies! I’ll let everyone know that Keitaro is back. Hey Seta, is Sara with you today?” she asked, bouncing up the front of the building and grasping the upper balcony with one hand as she turned back to regard the man.


“She’ll be here in a little while Su, she’s with a friend of mine at the moment.” replied Seta, smiling at the girls energy.


Su smiled broadly at the news and disappeared almost as quickly as she’d appeared.


“KEITARO!” came an angry shout from the open doors, causing both Seta and Haruka to wince. They could hear furious stomping from inside the Inn, signaling the impending arrival of one irate Naru.


She’d waited up late for the missing man to return from the ‘favor’ he’d talked about, causing her to worry about him only to find out that he’d been with Seta. ‘That idiot! He’s never going to get into Tokyo U at this rate. He’s off goofing around with Seta instead of studying and leaving me to worry about the moron.’ she thought to herself, her anger feeding on itself.


It was the sight of him that stopped her anger and her forward momentum, he looked like hell. “What happened?” she asked, her eyes immediately losing the glowing red of her anger and impending vengeance.


“It’s a long story Naru, just go up and open his door for us.” said Seta with a nod towards the stairs as they walked into the foyer of the inn.


She didn’t respond as she moved quickly up the stairs, taking them two at a time to the second floor and reaching the room. She opened the door as wide as it was able and turned to wait for the arrival of the unconscious man and his two benefactors.


They gently set the man down on his futon, making sure to take his ripped and stained shirt off as they did, drawing a slight blush from Naru.


Motioning for her to be quiet, Seta led the two women down the stairs into the dining area. “I’ll make us something to eat right quick and I’ll explain while we eat okay?” he said congenially before disappearing into the adjoining kitchen.


Naru looked over at Haruka as she lit another cigarette, her eyes distant as they regarded the table before her. “Is he gonna be okay Haruka?” she asked quietly to the older woman.


Her answer was interrupted by the arrival of a mostly sober Kitsune, her normally closed eyes opened with curiosity. “Hey ya’ll, what’s wrong with Keitaro?” she asked, her voice showing a small measure of concern for the normally indestructible young man.


Glancing at the newcomer out of the corner of her eye, Haruka didn’t immediately answer either question, waiting for the reappearance of Seta as he brought with him several bowls of leftovers and laid them upon the table.


“Well, hello Mitsune.” he said, taking a seat at the table with the three women and handing them each a bowl.


All three women looked impatiently at the man for a long moment as he took the covering off his bowl and began to eat rapidly for several moments before speaking. Wiping his mouth, he looked sheepishly towards them noticing their increasingly hostile glances.


“Yes, well...” he began, wiping his mouth with a cloth napkin and setting it back on the table. “I got a call from an old friend that said Keitaro might need some help. Since I didn’t have anything pressing to do I agreed to go and give him a hand.” he explained, keeping his information generalized.


Haruka gave him a blank stare, “We gathered that Seta, get to what happened to Keitaro.” she said calmly, leaning back from the table as she spoke.


Shrugging, “To tell you the truth, by the time I got there he was already injured on the ground. All I did was bandage him up a bit, got him back to into the van and brought him home. He’s been mostly out of it since then, only babbling little bits here and there.” he told her, his expression telling them his thoughts.


Naru looked confused and angry, a normal condition for the rage control issue girl, “But WHY was he injured in the first place? This makes the second time now that he’s helped someone and ended up hurt.” she fumed, hating to be left out of the loop.


Mitsune opened one eye towards her friend, “Really now Naru, it’s not like you really CARE about him right?” she asked, her tone teasing the girl.


Naru blushed at the insinuation, glaring back at her friend. “Of course not! He’s a pervert that always tries to cop a feel off of us. I just don’t like anyone getting hurt especially if they’re only doing a favor for someone.” she huffed defensively, closing her eyes as she crossed her arms across her chest.


Raising her chin, “Besides, I’ve got better things to do than care about someone like him. Without me he’s probably going to fail his entrance exams again. He needs me more than I need him.” she said, with an arrogance that she didn’t feel. ‘Why do I keep on running him down like this?’ she questioned herself as the ache in her heart at the words intensified.


Seta, Haruka and Mitsune simply looked at the woman, all shaking their heads sadly at her arrogant attitude when it came to the ronin man. ‘He’s told you he loves you and you still insist on treating him like this Naru? Really, someone is gonna come along and take his mind off you if you’re not careful.’ thought her long time friend and classmate, closing her eyes once more.

“Well, at any rate, I’ll keep an eye on him tonight and make sure he’s healing properly.” said Haruka, slowly getting to her feet before looking back to Seta. “You going to be sticking around this time?” she asked quietly.


Seta regarded the woman, then nodded with a soft smile. “If you don’t mind, I don’t have to be back at the university for a couple of days...” he trailed off seeing her smile in response to his words.


They didn’t speak again as Seta rose and followed her from the room, back down to the tea house she ran. A voice from the foyer brought the remaining two women into the open area, “Hey! Anyone seen Keitaro around?” called a friendly voice.


Naru and Mitsune gazed at the man that was shaking the hand of Seta, smiling broadly. “Good to see ya again buddy! What’s it been, like 5 years?” he asked, pumping the man’s hand energetically.


“Just about Bill. Glad to see that the news of your death was exaggerated.” replied Seta, smiling happily back at the man.


Haruka just gave both men a look that spoke of long suffering, “Bill.” she said quietly as the man attempted to give her a hug, which she reluctantly returned.


“Haruka! It’s about time someone tied him down.” Bill said to her, only to receive a punch to the nose for his comment as she lightly blushed.


Blinking the tears from his eyes, he gave her an offended look, “What is it with women and hitting me in the nose today?” he implored anyone, his fingers gently massaging his proboscis.


“It would probably be your foot in mouth disease which you’ve sought no cure for Bill.” Seta told the man, a knowing smile on his face.


“That and as usual you don’t bother to get all the facts before leaping to conclusions. Which also explains why Keitaro is upstairs at the moment almost delirious and bandaged.” she accused, her tone icy.

Bill’s face fell at the mention of Keitaro’s condition, “I’m truly sorry about that Haruka...it wasn’t something that was expected or planned. That’s why I’m here, to find out why it happened. Given his unique nature, there’s no way he should’ve gotten that hurt.” he told her, bowing at the waist to the man’s aunt with genuine remorse.


Haruka’s expression softened at seeing his expression, remembering well the good nature and heart of her former lovers partner in crime. “I know, that is what is bothering me as well. I take it you have an idea?” she asked, cocking her head to the side.


Bill’s face grew serious, “I’ve got a few theories, but nothing concrete. I’ve got to talk to him and find out some stuff before I’ll be sure. That’s why I came to speak with Seta as well, and since you’re here I’d like to get your input if you don’t mind.” he asked the woman.


“What about us? We’ve been around Keitaro more than anyone else.” Naru all but shouted to the man that had led to her study buddy getting wounded so seriously.


The three adults turned to regard the long haired woman with mild surprise. “I thought that you didn’t care what happened to him Naru.” Kitsune said, her smile sly as she leaped on the revealed feelings for Keitaro.


Naru blushed, “I DON’T HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE PERVERTED IDIOT!” she shouted at the woman. “I just don’t want him to get hurt anymore.” she said in a more reasonable tone of voice.


“Even when you are the one that punches him into the commercial area of Tokyo everyday?” shot back her sharp tongued friend.


Her eyes narrowed at Kitsune’s words, “It’s not like he didn’t deserve all the times I’ve hit him. Most of the time he’s a pervert and deserves what he gets. Besides, he keeps coming back and apologizing for it, so doesn’t that tell you he’s feeling guilty about his actions.” she said in defense of her actions.


Bill’s expression went from one of shock, to irritation to blatant anger at the woman’s words, though he was stopped from saying anything by a gentle hand from Haruka.


“Naru, my nephew may be a lot of things but a pervert that deserves to get beaten up for every little thing he does isn’t one of them.” she said dispassionately, though her eyes cut into the now chagrined younger woman.


“But you hit him too when he calls you aunt...” she muttered, looking down as shame colored her cheeks.


Now it was Haruka’s turn to look sheepish, though she refused to release the other woman from her rather damning statements. “You’re right, but I don’t punch or kick or blast him out of the inn and send him flying to parts unknown.” she countered, admitting her own faults.


“That’s enough, both of you. Throwing blame around at each other won’t help Keitaro nor will it solve his problem of getting abused by you ladies. I would suggest that you BOTH try to act more considerate of him in the future if you want to avoid having any guilt in his abuses.” Seta said to them, stepping between the women.


Bill shook his head, a line of thinking beginning to occur to him as to why Keitaro was getting injured rather than absorbing the damage as he always did. “Look, no disrespect or nothing, but what I’ve got to say doesn’t concern either of you. Keitaro did me the favor and got whacked for it. Seta and Haruka here know me, know that I can help, so I’m asking them for help.” he told the two young women, his voice and expression firm.


Seeing them about to argue with him, Bill raised his voice over their objections. “It’s NOT open to discussion. By your own admission you have no emotion commitment to him beyond the fact you two study together. Given that you’ve no idea what’s going and I’m not at liberty to tell you, you ARE NOT COMING. Got it?” he finished, the man’s normally cheerful and carefree expression sinking into something dark and threatening.


The sudden increase in tone made both Mitsune and Naru flinch, as they sought to find support in either Seta or Haruka only to find that they too held similar expression about their actions and words.


They left the two stunned women alone in the foyer of the inn, walking down the stairs to the tea house to figure out why Keitaro had suddenly become mortal.


A few hours later...


Motoko walked sullenly up the stairs, an expression of concern and agitation crossing her classically beautiful features. A call of her name brought her from her thoughts, as she saw the man her sister had brought to her walking with Seta and Haruka behind her on the stairs.


“Yes?” she asked politely, her eyes going from face to face as they approached, none looked pleased or even content. “It’s about Urashima’s failure to return last night isn’t it?” she asked as they got closer, her expression going firm as she watched the emotions play across their faces.


“Kinda. I’ve gotten in touch with your sister Tsuruko and asked for her to come visit tomorrow morning. Something happened yesterday.” Bill explained to the other member of the small team he’d recruited from the Hinata.


Seeing that Motoko wasn’t going to interrupt, “He was seriously injured last night while taking on a mission for us. He’s upstairs now recovering from wounds received by the demons.” he told her softly, his eyes watching hers intently.


Her face showed the shock of hearing that the man she’d come to grudgingly admire and respect was injured, especially given all the abuse both Naru and herself had subjected him to. “That cannot be. He has weathered much without a scratch, including facing a small horde not so long ago. How is it that he can be so injured now?” she asked, her eyes showing the deeply hidden concern and feelings for the bumbling but honorable man.


‘I thought so...things are never easy...’ Bill thought, seeing that she too was in love with the young man, probably without either his nor anyone else’s knowledge. “We’re not sure, that’s why we’re waiting to talk to him. I think between us, your sister and Keitaro...we’ll be able to figure out what’s happened.” assured the man, giving her a confident smile.


Motoko nodded slowly, her mind still racing to catch up with the situation. “I should go and see him. I’ve some knowledge of the healing arts that would be beneficial for him, given the nature of his wounds, my family’s arts will come in handy.” she told them, bowing slightly before turning around and hurrying up the stairs towards the inn.


Seta looked at Haruka and smiled gently, “She’s got it bad for my part timer.” he noted idly, drawing an elbow to the ribs for his troubles.


“Don’t go interfering either, you’ve done enough damage around here.” chided Haruka, though her tone belied her words.

Bill chuckled at them, “Glad I’m not the only one that gets beat up around here. I was beginning to get a complex there for a second.” he joked, before catching a slap across the back of the head.


“What the hell was that for?” he said harshly, rubbing the back of his head and glaring at Haruka’s sly smile.


“I didn’t want you to feel unwelcome or lonely.” she responded, then walked up to the inn without looking back.


Seta grimaced to his friend but shrugged, “Now you know why I explore so many ruins.” he said, clapping his friend on the shoulder as he passed.


Bill muttered under his breath, but followed at a safe distance lest yet someone else decided he looked lonesome.


Inside Keitaro’s room...


Keitaro was lying propped up on some pillows, slowly eating a bowl of soup while Shinobu knelt near him, a napkin in hand. A soft but firm knock brought both of their attentions to the door, “Come in.” called Keitaro, his voice sounding weak and tired.


Motoko slowly opened the door to lay her eyes on the pale form beneath the blankets, a bowl of soup in his lap. “Urashima. I have come to see if I might be able to render some assistance with your injuries.” she said formally, struggling to hide the blush that was threatening to rise to her cheeks.


She hadn’t expected Shinobu to be with him, forcing her to fall back into her usual nature of detachment rather than the open concern that was eating her from the inside.


“Thanks Motoko, I’d really appreciate that. It hurts a lot, much more then when you or Naru usually hit me.” he said with a smile.


His words caused her to wince in their honesty, forcing her to look at her actions from a new light. ‘Have I sank to this level, that he associates me with his pain?’ she asked herself, replaying the incidents where she’d used her secret techniques to send him flying.


Rather than trust her voice, she nodded and walked into the room, undoing her sword from her belt and laying it on the floor next to her as she knelt opposite from Shinobu. If you could show me your wounds.” she told him quietly, keeping her facial expressions serene.


Shinobu’s face flushed bright red, having spoken with her Sempai on the locations of his wounds, and knowing that he was about to show much more flesh then she was used to seeing. “Um...sempai?” she said hastily, beginning to feel light headed as she realized that Motoko was about to see him in a very natural state.


“Huh? What is it Shinobu?” he asked her, struggling to sit up so that he could take off his shirt. He paused at the expression on her face, “Oh yeah...it’s okay Shinobu. Why don’t you go study while Motoko takes a look. I’ll be fine.” he reassured her, not comprehending what the true nature of her discomfort was.


Motoko looked at him with an appraising eye, ‘He’s really that oblivious to her crush...perhaps...he’s not the pervert Naru accuses him of being.’ she thought, wondering if Naru really did feel that way about him or rather was it her jealousy over him.


“O...Okay Sempai...” she responded, her voice barely containing both her emotions and discomfort. Rising to her feet, she gave him a longing look before bowing to him and walking to the door taking the bowls with her.


The kendo girl watched as the younger girl left, “Can you roll onto your stomach without too much discomfort?” she asked, turning her eyes back to Keitaro.


“I...I think so...hold on...” he said through clenched teeth, having removed the shirt to reveal a torso wrapped tightly in bandages. With obvious painful slowness, he managed to roll onto his front, folding his arms and resting his chin on them as he let out a deep sigh.


“Don’t move, I’ll be right back with my supplies.” she said, glancing at some of the welts and scratches still visible above the wraps.


“Okay, I’m not going anywhere.” said Keitaro, smiling lightly at the wall as he heard her leave his room.


It was only a few minutes before she re-entered the room again, kneeling next to him once more. “I’m going to remove these bandages, it may sting a little.” she warned him, pulling a sharp pair of scissors out of the small box she’d brought.


Slipping the edge under the gauze, she silently began to cut them off his torso, revealing a series of deep cuts into his back. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw them, the skin ragged around the edge of the wound, while there was already a film of pus and a foul black substance that covered the wounds. “What happened?” she asked, swallowing as she reached over to pull the small bladed knife to clean the ragged edges, trying to distract him with conversation.


He sighed before speaking, “I was only supposed to stop a rip from opening, but I must’ve got there too late or something because before I could something came out at me. I used that sword that Bill gave me to kill it, but I got too close to it’s claws when I did. The last thing I really remember is closing the rip then waking up here in my bed.” he explained, his facing wincing as she began to cut while he spoke.


Her face was a mask of concentration as she worked, trying not to harm him any further, “Why were you alone? Shouldn’t of had someone with you?” she asked, her voice betraying the underlying anger at not only being left out but that he was injured as well.


Keitaro, hearing her anger, swallowed hard, “It wasn’t my choice Motoko. I didn’t want to go alone but he said Ranma was busy and...well...you wouldn’t have like it...” he said, unwilling to confront the sometimes volatile girl about her phobia.


Narrowing her eyes, she paused in her ministrations, “And exactly WHY wouldn’t I have liked it?” she asked calmly, scaring him further.


He winced, preparing for any type of punishment for his words, “It was a turtle looking demon.” he said softly, praying she wouldn’t operate on him with the any of the instruments she’d brought with her.


Her hands stopped at his words, memories and nightmares coming to mind of the times she’d faced against the foul amphibians from hell. “Oh...” she said quietly, blinking at the thoughts, considering the man next to her in a new light.

“I...appreciate your considerations.” she told him, her hands going back to work on his injuries.


Keitaro blinked at her thanks, not to mention the resumption of her taking gentle care of his wound. “It’s okay Motoko, you’d of done the same for me.” he assured her, feeling a weight lessen within his chest as he thought of the warrior woman with him.


The girl frowned at the comment, easing back from the now cleaned wounds. “Yet you still under took something that was dangerous alone out of concerns for me.” she said, her tone showing a mixture of concern and confusion.


There was little said for the next few moments as she pulled various herbs and creams from her kit box, mixing them together as a cedar like scent filled the room. “No matter what happens Urashima, you always try to look out for us...even when we sometimes abuse your nature.” she finally broke the silence, smoothing some of the cream onto her hands as she spoke. “Thank you.” her words were almost whispered as she gently began to massage some of the cream into the wounds.


Her words and uncharacteristic demeanor left the man’s head spinning for long moments as he digested her words, and the simple earnest honesty that they were spoken in. “I...Motoko...” he started and stopped, finding a blush on his face as she touched him so tenderly.


“I care about all of you girls here, I couldn’t let anything happen to you.” he managed to say finally, finding that his own emotions were getting confused as he thought of nature and direction of the conversation.


Motoko smiled gently at his words, “I will endeavor in the future to be less hasty to judge your actions Ura...Keitaro. Perhaps I have been too rash in my attempts to administer punishment.” she said to him, promising herself to listen to the man before using him for high level atmospheric testing with her arts again.


Keitaro chuckled, “I would definitely appreciate it. Now if we can just get Naru to listen...” he grumbled good naturedly.


The mention of the other woman’s name stiffened her back unconsciously, her hands hesitating as they moved. ‘Why am I reacting to her like this...’ she wondered, feeling the warmth of the conversation with Keitaro spreading through her body. She didn’t want the feeling to end, yet with the mere mention of Naru’s name, it was as if an icy bucket of water had been dumped over her head. ‘Am I jealous?’ she wondered with both awe and trepidation.


Forcing such thoughts from her mind until she could properly analyze them, she looked down to review her work. “I must use some other herbs to react with the ones I’ve placed into the wounds now. However, this cream must cover your back...” she said, closing up one small vat of cream then pulling the other out.


“Think nothing perverted of my actions Keitaro...this is something one warrior would do for another without thought.” she warned him, though her tone didn’t show she carried any doubts of his nature.


Moving slowly on her knees, she straddled him and sat down on his buttocks, pulling the waist of his pants down slightly to allow her easier access to the small of his back.


Both young people were blushing at both position and movements, though neither focused on it as she began to massage the new cream over his skin. The black ooze that was seeping from the wounds had almost stopped, but it’s presence was apparent just under the skin, giving her a frown of concern. ‘I must consult with Tsuruko about this, to ensure it’s not poison...or worse.’ she thought, not mentioning the development to the easily upset man beneath her.


Keitaro was struck once more by how light she was considering her strength and power, her body hardly pressing on him. Her hands relaxed him as they massaged sore wounds and muscles, taking infinite care to not further his pain beyond what he’d felt. He could feel his eyelids drooping as a contented smile played on his face. “You’re really good at this Motoko...” he said, his voice soft.


She blushed deeply as she smiled at the compliment, “All of my family is taught the basic healing arts when we are young. It’s a skill that has saved many a warrior from death by wounds suffered from defending the world against the demons and evil spirits. To know the path of the warrior means to be able to defend and heal, not just become a mindless killing machine.” she quoted automatically, stating a lesson ingrained into her the very nature of her being.


“Either way, it still feels good. Maybe you could teach me some stuff...you know with the sword and how you do this?” he asked shyly, finding his heart thundering in her nervousness.


A flush of pride filled her that he would consider learning something so near to her, to understand something that was principle in her life. “I would be honored, though I must consult with my sister before showing you anything too advanced. You would have to become a pupil of my family’s school to learn some of the moves and techniques.” she said, finding a wide smile straying onto her face.


“Sounds good to me, I don’t want you to get into any trouble. We can stick to the basics until you think I’m ready to move up...if I survive that long.” he added ruefully, though his smile was a bit more relaxed.


“You do tend to have a rather heavy foot in your actions...” she agreed, bringing a soft chuckle from the man.


“You can say that again...thanks Motoko, I can’t tell you how much this means to me.” he thanked her sincerely, the weight and darkness that had been devouring him from the insides pushed back even farther as he allowed the warmth to soak into him.


“Thank you for your trust Keitaro...that means much to me.” she returned, using her thumbs to loosen several of his tense muscles. ‘He’s got a good base of muscle here, perhaps there is more to him than I’d given him credit for.’ she thought idly, enjoying the feel of him for a moment, before snapping her mind back to the task as hand.


“I...I have a kendo match tomorrow after school...perhaps if you’re not busy...” she started to say haltingly, unsure of the invitation while in the middle of it.


“That’d be great Motoko...I’d love to see you in action when no one’s life or body is on the line...especially mine for a change.” he said jokingly.


“Yes, well...I would like for you to be there as well. It will be at Furinkan High, over in the Nerima district.” she told him, finding a sense of anticipation that he would observe her doing something she loved.


“Okay, I’ll have to catch a bus or something. I don’t think I’m in much condition to walk like this.” he agreed, trying to shrug but stopping the action as the pain sent a reminder to him not to move.


The sound of wood sliding roughly across wood ceased any further conversation as Naru moved the board from the hole that led to Keitaro’s room. “Hey Keitaro?” came the concerned voice of Naru, a moment before her auburn hair cascaded into room, showing her face as she regarded the scene before her.


‘What the hell...’ she thought, her brain taking precious few seconds to comprehend the sight before her.


Motoko straddling a mostly naked Keitaro.


Motoko giving Keitaro an intimate massage.


Keitaro obviously enjoying said massage.


Keitaro must have done something perverted.


She felt her anger explode behind her eyes, jealousy and rage clouding her reason as she watched her friend touching him in such a familiar way.


“KEITARO YOU PERVERT!” she shouted, flipping down into the room to land lightly on her feet, impressing both occupants with it’s skill and dexterity.


“Naru! It’s not what you think...” Keitaro began, his body already tensed as soon as he’d heard her voice. He struggled to roll from under Motoko, surprising her with his speed and strength as he did. He was able to roll to his wounded back, although much to both of their embarrassment, she wasn’t thrown from him but rather was now straddling him face to face.


Motoko was unable to move for a moment as she found herself a top him in a manner that was most inappropriate. Her anger flashed before she quashed it, realizing that he was simply trying to escape an attack from the irate Naru. Sudden insight came to the girl, realizing that his actions while on the surface appeared to be those of a harden career pervert, were mostly self preservation and clumsiness.


Before she could vocalize these thoughts, Naru was already on the move, lining her foot up to punt the ronin for a new worlds record in unpowered flight.


Her hands shot down to where her sword normally rested on her hip, only to close on air. With a sinking feeling she remembered taking off her weapon as he eyes found it lying just out of her reach. “Forgive me Keitaro.” she whispered, steeling herself as she uncoiled her body into a flurry of motion.


She rolled to her side, pushing Keitaro in the side as she did so, forcing his body to slide from the direct impact of the impending strike. Her motions caused his wounds to scrape painfully along the rough flooring, although that pain was minor compared to the pain that was garnered from the glancing blow delivered by Naru.


Keitaro didn’t quite make it airborne by the hit, instead skipping like a stone across a still pond to slam into the far wall of his room, his body only partially protruding through the opposite side.


Naru stood with a disbelieving glare at the man, her mind slowly catching up to the reality of why she’d missed him with her kick. Turning she faced a long slender blade in the hands of Motoko, her face an impassive mask though her eyes bore fires of anger. “What do you think you’re doing Motoko?” she shrieked at the girl, anger and outrage at facing her blade sounding in her voice.


“What right did you have to strike him so?” was the responding question, the tone in which it was given cold.


“He was being a pervert with you...” she began, sensing that there was real hostility in the other woman’s stance.


“I was dressing his wounds, he was in no condition to do anything perverted Naru. You attacked an innocent man.” Motoko said to her, lowering her blade back to her scabbard before turning her back to the sputtering woman to check on the immobile man in the wall.


Anger quickly turned to concern as she reached his side, the wounds on his back had reopened along with new cuts that had opened across his naked torso, all bleeding freely and profusely. Growling low she shot a reproving glare at Naru, then as gently as she could started to heft the dead weight man from his position.


Half carrying, half dragging him back to the center of his room, she waved off the attempts by Naru to assist, “Don’t. I have handled wounds worse then this prior.” she told her curtly, both tone and looks stopping the now shame faced woman.


“I don’t see why you’re so worried about him...he always gets hit and jumps right back up.” muttered Naru, her jealousy rearing it’s ugly head as she watched the efficient and intimate manner in which the dark haired beauty worked on Keitaro.


Motoko’s anger stopped her hands, her mind disbelieving of the words she’d just heard from the woman that Keitaro loved, and that supposedly loved him. “Does this look like it’s nothing Naru? Are his wounds healing as normal? He was wounded BEFORE you struck him and now he will show the effects of your attack on him as well. Tell me, is THIS normal?” she said through clenched teeth, pointing to the multiple wounds given him by Naru’s kick, none of which were closing or showing any signs of slowing bleeding.


Naru’s eyes watered as she really took a look at the big hearted man she secretly loved, seeing the wounds he’d carried both before and after her unprovoked attack. “I...I...didn’t realize...” she stammered, unable to continue to look at him as her shame filled her heart and soul. She fled from the room as the tears began to spill from her eyes, wanting to hide herself away from both the sight of Keitaro’s injuries as well as the near hateful glare of Motoko.


Sighing as she returned her attentions to Keitaro, she controlled her breathing and thoughts to curb her anger and frustration at the now fleeing woman. “Keitaro...you deserve better...” she said softly, the words not as surprising as the depth of the feeling she gave the words, or that her mind pushed her heart closer to accepting the position that Naru held within his heart.


The next day, Furinkan High School...


The two fighters waited patiently, neither moving until the signal was given then both exploded forwards into motion. Swords cut through the air, blurring with the speed of the attacks. Battles cries echoed throughout the gym, seconds before the resounding cracks as the wooden swords landed home.


“Point.” called the referee, separating the two armored combatants and raising his hand towards the right, a green wrist band on his arm.


Bowing first to each other then to the referee, the two fighters left the mat pulling metal mesh helmets as they did. Motoko’s face was impassive as she regarded her teammates, her forehead shiny slightly with perspiration from the heat of the mask and exertion of the match.

“You were great Motoko!” cried one of her many admirers, those affectionately known as her ‘groupies’.


“Way to go, you sure showed them.” came the voice of another, joining the cluster around the sword master.


“Wow Motoko! That was impressive.” said a male voice, almost ceasing all of the female admirer chatter. As one, the small group of girls turned to look at an oblivious man with a large smile on his face.


“Keitaro, I am glad you enjoyed it.” said Motoko, nodding to him with a shy smile at his blush.


The sound of several necks almost snapping from the sudden twisting was heard throughout the gym as the girls head whipped back around to regard the kendo girl in surprise.


The effect wasn’t lost on Keitaro, who simply chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head, “Guess you don’t get many male admirers huh?” he said lamely, feeling the intense scrutiny of the stunned fans.


“I remember him...he’s the one from that summer at the shore.” came a quiet voice finally, relating the story of the infamous summer to the others.


“Heh...looks like you’re always finding trouble huh Keitaro?” came a confident voice from outside the circle.


“Ranma!” said Keitaro, turning to regard his friend that was standing behind him with his arms crossed over his chest. “When did you get here?” he asked, smiling broadly at his sometime partner.


“Eh, I heard that Motoko was going to show up and decided to check it out. Thought you might tag along with her.” he explained, shrugging his shoulders.


The girls from Hinata all but drooled over the well muscled and cocky young man that had joined them. “Keitaro...who’s your friend?” asked more than one of the girls, causing Ranma to give them all a look of what bordered on panic.


“Um...I’m Ranma Saotome, nicetomeecha...” he said quickly, taking several steps back from the interested girls.


“RANMA! What are you doing now you pervert?” came an angry females voice from across the gym.


Motoko could sense a rather large source of chi as well as an aura of danger approaching, causing her to tighten her grip on her sword. She could see an attractive girl stalking towards them with an annoyed expression on her face, her eyes burning as they observed Ranma with such a large group of girls.


“Akane! I ain’t doin’ nothin’!” exclaimed the pig tailed boy whirling around to face his fiancee, a look of terror on his face. He waved his hands before him in a warding gesture as he tried to give her a reassuring smile, and failing horribly.


“Nothing huh? Then why are you so nervous?” she said her voice calming slightly though her eyes still showed the mistrust as she glared at him.


Ranma, mistakenly thinking that he was clear of the danger of being thumped my mallet-sama, let out a breath of relief. “Whew, thought you were gonna sock me again like you usually do you uncute tomboy.” he said, giving her a smile that was friendly.


Akane’s expression went from disbelief to irate in less then the span of a micro second, a huge headed mallet that bore the golden embossed insignia ‘Widow-Maker 2000' along each side. Where she pulled the mallet, which was almost double the size of her petite frame, would remain a mystery of the ages as with stunning power and accuracy she connected the head of the hammer under his chin. The hit sent him flying in a low arc towards the large pool at the far end of gym where he landed with a large geyser of water that soaked spectators for meters in every direction.


Looking smugly at the pool, the mallet disappeared back to the dimension that it had appeared from, “Like I care what a pervert like you thinks of me!” she said before turning around with a huff, clutching her books to her chest and running towards the exit.


Motoko looked over at Keitaro who held the same stunned expression, before both turned to regard the pool, walking over to help their friend from the water.


They found a beautiful buxom red head climbing out of the pool, wearing an identical outfit to the one Ranma had been wearing. She gave the two approaching people a look of resignation, “Well, that’s what I get for expecting gorilla girl to act like a normal person for a change.” she said with a sigh.


Both Motoko and Keitaro stared with wide eyes at the young girl, “HUH?” they said at the same time.


Sighing, Ranma shook her head, “It’s a long story. C’mon, let’s find some hot water and I’ll ta explain.” she said, getting to her feet and walking towards the restrooms.


Outside of the gym, 10 minutes later...


“Wow....” was all Keitaro could think of saying, blinking dumbly as the regarded the newly transformed Ranma in his male form.


“It would appear that all is not as normal as it seems here in Nerima as well.” agreed Motoko, shaking her head as she accepted the curse as a matter of course.


“Yeah, pop’n me traveled a lot for training. The old man ain’t the brightest bulb in the batch that’s for sure. He’s gotten me inta more problems than you’d believe, and all the problems seem ta have followed us here.” Ranma said, his face looking very tired at the words.


“I guess that Akane is the one you told me about before huh?” asked Keitaro, trying to change the subject slightly. Truth be told, he was more than a bit concerned that Naru might have a long lost relative that was now engaged to Ranma.


“Yep, that was the uncute tomboy fiancee. Hit first ask questions never.” he said with another sigh, shaking his head as he leaned against a tree.


Motoko winced at the tone in his voice, guilt surfacing inside as she remembered not so long ago doing the same thing to Keitaro.

Keitaro looked sympathetically to Ranma, “I know how you feel, only Naru isn’t my fiancee.” he told him, adding the last part quietly.


Both Ranma and Motoko looked at the man in questioning silence, waiting to see if he would elaborate on the statement, only to be interrupted by a pompous voice from across the grass fields.


“Hold foul sorcerer! I have heard news that you once more have spirited off the pig tailed goddess and have come to punish thee!” shouted Kuno, walking as if he owned the field towards them.


Rolling his eyes, “Geez, I really musta mad someone mad up there today...” he muttered giving a disapproving glance to the cloudless skies above.


Kuno was followed by three members of the male kendo team from Furinkan High, and all were carrying the trade mark bokkens. Seeing that he had more of an audience then he’d thought, Kuno posed dramatically before them.


“Behold peasants! The Blue Thunder of Furinkan High is here to bestow justice upon the wicked and most vile of all...” he began, the sky rumbling with distant thunder and a bolt of lightning striking near the school.


“I wonder how he does that?” Keitaro wondered, ignoring the man’s speech of his deeds and actions as he looked around for the source of the mysterious weather.


“Just give it a rest already you big blow hard!” shouted Ranma into the other man’s face. “I told you before that she ain’t interested in you no how, so just get lost before I have to pound some sense inta ya!” he said, dropping into a fighting stance.


Kuno glared at the boy before him for interrupting while he postulated his superior nature, skills and upbringing. “Fool! Do not you remember that it was I who single handedly saved the world from the foul demons that were most assuredly in league with one as debase as yourself?” he asked, his tone showing that he believed every word.


This caught Motoko’s attentions, as well as gave rise to her anger. “Excuse me, but not only are you mistaken in your remembrances of that incident, but you were unconscious within the first few moments of that fight. It was I that had to carry you from the field of battle after Shampoo and I finished off the monsters.” she stated cooly, her hand straying to her own sword as the four men before her handled theirs as well.


Kuno leaned forwards slightly, narrowing his eyes as he regarded her, then leaned back and smiled broadly. “Ah, it is the fair maiden that foolishly believes herself to be a warrior along the lines of the noble samurai such as myself.” he said, turning his head back to speak to his underlings.


Motoko’s eyebrow started to twitch uncontrollably as she listened to him dismiss her years of dedication and training, not to mention the honor of her family name. What she wasn’t expecting was Keitaro to jump into the verbal fracas, as he began to chastise the ignorant wannabe warrior.


“Wait just a second Kuno! I was there too and you were out for the count, dead weight carried by two girls after they SAVED your life. So don’t think you can belittle my friend or her training to try and make yourself look good in front of your friends. She’s more than a warrior than you’ll ever be, not to mention that she stands a better chance of becoming a samurai than you do. You’ve gotta have honor for that.” he said, his anger at the man spilling out into his words as he walked closer to the big mouthed kendoist.


Kuno’s face went first white, then red as his anger at being verbally embarrassed by the ronin before him. “You dare to insult the house Kuno? You impugn my honor by saying that I lie about what transpired? You lowly born mongrel dog! I, Tatewaki Kuno the Blue Thunder of Furinkan High...” once more thunder rolled albeit much softer as if complaining about him as well, and lighting gave a half hearted appearance in complete agreement with his brother thunder. “Shall teach you a lesson to regain my honor for your arrogance and slight upon my family.” he said, pulling out his wooden sword and bringing it to the ready.


Keitaro took a step back, wondering if he was going to survive this attack, to find that Motoko had placed herself between him and Kuno. “You, one who supposedly follows the path of the warrior, would attack one that is unarmed and speaks the truth? I challenge you Tatewaki Kuno, you have slighted my honor, my family and my art with your ignorant and callous words.” she said, her own sword held before her as she bored holes with her eyes into the skull of Kuno.


Ranma meanwhile, was enjoying watching the arrogant man talk himself into a corner. A tap on his shoulder brought his attentions to a short haired girl with a devious smile on her gorgeous face. “Ranma? Who’s gonna win here?” she whispered to the man, her eyes on the fight brewing before her.


“Huh? Oh, hey Nabiki. Motoko is going to cream him in no time flat, unless she feels like hurting him some first and by the way she’s staring at him...he’s gonna need some medical assistance by the end of this.” he said, almost wincing in sympathy for the man...almost.


Her smile widening as she passed him, she held up a hand, “Hold on a moment. It wouldn’t be proper to settle this matter here. Let’s take this inside where it can be official, plus we’ll have witnesses to the fact of who’s the true winner.” she told the two combatants. ‘That and I can slant the betting pools off this fight and make a small fortune.’ she thought to herself, the smile turning into one that looked suspiciously like the cat that had just swallowed the canary.


Motoko gave the newcomer a sidelong look, but nodded her agreement. “I agree, if I’m to defend my honor and keep you from spreading lies I would like witnesses to the fact.” she said, not lowering her guard.


“A safe environment from the foul sorceries of Saotome is all I ask. To teach this girl a lesson about challenging her betters will take little of my true skill and power, although it would be nice to have the proper adulation from my legions of followers.” he told Nabiki, striking a heroic pose as he spoke, his ‘legions’ standing behind him looking decidedly uncomfortable.


“Oh brother...where’s Naru when you need her?” muttered Keitaro, thinking of the distance she could get on this guy for speaking too much.


They walked back towards the gym, Nabiki with Ranma, Motoko with Keitaro while Kuno led his three man legion. “Ranma...you’re not going to get involved are you?” Nabiki asked quietly as they walked side by side.


“Nah, she’s got it under control. Ain’t no need for me to, besides it’s an honor thing for her now. If I got involved she’d be pissed at me.” he said with a shrug as he glanced at the mercenary girl, the sister of his fiancee.


She smiled distantly as they walked, nodding her appreciation. “So, is what Kuno baby saying is true? You guys fought demons or something?” she asked, trying to appear nonchalant, though her mind was working furiously as she remembered him coming home with a small locked chest a while back.

He looked at her with a light blush, “Uh, yeah...kinda. Only we’re not supposed to talk about it or nothin’. So could you please not say anything about it to anyone at the house. Only Shampoo, Kuno and me were there along with those two.” he asked the girl, his eyes all but pleading.


She smiled at him, cocking her head to the side. “Now that depends Ranma. I’m sure several of the fiancee brigade would LOVE this information...” she teased, seeing him tense up as he was about to argue back with her.


“But seeing as you let me know about Motoko there, I’ll cut you a break on this one...IF you can convince her to make the fight last a bit. I’m not going to make any cash if she wipes him out in the first 20 seconds.” she said, laying a hand on his arm to assure him that she was not only teasing but serious about her offer.


Her touch silenced his complaints as he looked into her eyes and could see that she meant it. “Okay, I’ll try...but she’s kinda intense about her art. A lot like Ryoga, but I’m sure she’ll stretch it out for you.” he acquiesced.


He grabbed her upper arm gently as the others passed them by, holding her back as she looked at him with a stern but curious expression. When the others were out of earshot, “Are things that tight back at home?” he asked her quietly, his normal cocky expression gone.


Nabiki regarded the marital artist before, realizing that she’d underestimated him again. ‘He’s not as dumb as he looks.’ she told herself quietly, wondering when her sister would ever get that through her skull. For all his faults, the man before her was loyal to a fault and held his honor above all else. His concerns for the ones he cared about had led him to take insane risks before, up to and including challenging and defeating a god, killing him in the process.


Nodding finally, “Yeah, with the last fight you and Akane had about that night you disappeared and the amount of food your dad eats daily, funds have been kinda low. This should give us a windfall even after we pay off debts and buy groceries.” she admitted to him, knowing he would try harder to get Motoko to punish Kuno if he knew about the truth of the situation.


Sighing, Ranma nodded at her, “Okay, I’ll make sure she beats him to a pulp.” he assured her, knowing how much he had cost the Tendo family since he’d arrived.


As she turned to leave, he touched her on the shoulder, “Hey Nabiki...” he started as she turned to regard him once more. “Thanks for what you’re doin’ and all. I know it ain’t easy.” he said to her, giving her a genuine smile for her actions.


She fought the blush on her cheeks as she nodded her thanks, “Thanks Ranma...that means a lot.” she told him quietly, before both hurried towards the gym to witness Kuno’s beating.


Inside the gym, 5 minutes later...


Motoko glared across the mats at her opponent, his condescending smirk locked on his face as they squared off. Rather than take the normal precautions, both of them had forgone the normal attire, instead taking part in the battle as if engaged in real combat.


Ranma and Keitaro had both spoken with her about teaching him a lesson for opening his mouth about topics that shouldn’t have been discussed. Although Ranma’s secondary reasoning left a sour taste in her mouth, she had to admit that it would be therapeutic to pummel him into submission.


Nabiki sauntered onto the floor, her smile light as she regarded first the two fighters then the large audience around them. “Okay, first one that either submits or is unable to continue is the loser and has to publically admit that they were wrong to the other with a full apology and reckoning of restitution.” she explained, her smile turning devious as she regarded the shocked visage of Kuno.


‘Gotcha Kuno baby...’ she thought happily, before walking from the circle, signalling the beginning of the fight.


Motoko smiled lightly as the man rushed her, seeking to end the fight early, his wooden sword blurring into motion as he called out his attack repeatedly.


Kuno was shocked to discover that she was no longer before him as he struck, only the glimmer of an outline of where she was once standing before a blinding pain erupted on the back of his knees. With a yelp of pain, he fell forwards to face plant onto the not very soft surface of the athletic mats.


“Foolish male! You are outclassed here, better that you should surrender and spare yourself the embarrassment of losing publically to one you consider beneath you.” she said quietly, her eyes flashing as she spoke.


His face went deep crimson at the grave insult and implications as he leapt to his feet. “You are beneath my skills and could hardly be considered a proper opponent for one such as myself...” he began to say, striking a noble pose only to have the whole effect ruined as a wave of pure chi energy slammed into him, drowning out her attack cry as it sent him flying into the far wall. His body left a distinct impression in the cinder blocks, before sliding slowly down and landing him on his head.


Shaking her head, Motoko walked over closer “Never allow you enemy the opening to finish you off. Were I not merciful you would now be gravely injured. However, I feel the need to allow you to learn from your mistakes.” she said, her smile returning as she saw him trying to gather himself.


“You...you...” he muttered, his face trying to control his outraged expression. “Are a foul sorcerer as well! It is the duty of the Blue Thunder of Furinkan High...” neither thunder or lightning bothered to respond this time, it was a lost cause by now. “To defeat and banish you to the pit of hells from whence you came.” he shouted, jumping high into the air and trying to land a massive over head blow to her.


Keitaro winced, easily telegraphing the pain Kuno was about to suffer, “Well, he has this coming...” he said quietly to a nodding Ranma and Nabiki.


Few in the gym actually saw the move. One moment she was calmly standing with her defenses down as if preparing to accept the devastating move, the next she was airborne behind him, her eyes having taken on a reverse quality. The centers of her eyes glowed with an eerie luminescence while the outer normally white areas were a deep black.


Her sword swung in a tight arc to contact solidly with the area under his left arm pit, his left arm all but falling numb to dangle at his side. Before the duo could land, she struck again, this time a dragging blow across the small of his back. His legs, once poised to land with the strike he’d aimed at her head, now untensed as he rocketed towards the ground, unable to slow his descent or control his landing.


The crowd let out a loud sound of sympathy as the man landed in a crumpled heap, his face bouncing twice off the mat before he came to a stop while Motoko landed lightly on her feet less then a meter behind him. With a casual attitude that belied her deadly graceful steps, she closed to the side of the now partially paralyzed swords man.

“Do you yield?” she asked quietly, her tone giving nothing away to what she was thinking or feeling.


“I fight on...” he muttered through clenched teeth, swinging wildly as he threw his body towards her, a difficult enough task given he was unable to move his lower limbs.


His swing was blocked with a deafening crack, her bokken holding his steady in a low block. His heavy breathing, clenched teeth through curled back lips and wild eyed stare in direct contrast to her passive demeanor, relaxed body stance and eyes that reflected her humor at observing his emotional state.


“You never learn...” muttered Ranma, involuntarily wincing and turning away as Motoko finished the fight. Her sword going from the point down low block to the side of the man’s temple in a fluid motion that was only barely charged with chi.


Kuno was sent tumbling from the front of her, slamming into the far wall after almost plowing through the gathered spectators. He landed with his back against the wall, head facing the right direction this time, his eyes crossed and a line of drool slipping down his face.


“Ouch.” said Nabiki, smiling widely as she walked closer to the fallen man, motioning with her hand to the waiting paramedics. “Normal billing here for Kuno baby, plus my normal 25 percent cut for services rendered.” she said.


Motoko walked back to where Keitaro stood, smiling at him as he did for her, blushing at the admiration she could see on his face. “He is proud and stubborn, but perhaps this will have taught him the necessary humility to find the true path of honor.” she said, pointedly not looking back at the unconscious figure.


“You really kicked his butt Motoko! That was fantastic, I wish I could fight like that.” he enthused, happy to not be on the receiving end of a beating like that for once.


She smiled back at him, “With time and dedication, you will be able to hold your own Keitaro.” she assured him, remembering the promise to train him using the sword that was his reward.


“You think so?” he asked, almost eagerly, causing her to smile a bit wider.

Someone clearing their throat interrupted the conversation any further, both to her annoyance and relief, allowing her to break the eye contact with Keitaro.


“Um...Motoko?” asked Ranma, looking slightly nervous as he watched the two talk, while Nabiki was smirking at them with a knowing look.


“Yes?” she asked, trying to calm her heart that was suddenly pounding as she’d thought of Keitaro, sensing another rather powerful presence nearby.


“I am impressed sister, though he was hardly in your league.” came the lilting voice of Tsuruko as she walked closer to Motoko, smiling as she did.


“Hi Tsuruko, what’re you doing here?” greeted Keitaro, before his brow furrowed in concern. The last time she’d shown up he’d been sent to fight demons.


Bowing to her sister, Motoko also smiled, “He slighted our family’s honor and art, simply put he deserved more but what was done will do for now.” she answered her sisters teasing.


“That is true, he is rather unsufferable isn’t he?” she laughed lightly. “Come, we must discuss something rather vital...this concerns you as well Urashima.” she said, her tone hardening slightly, though still friendly and relaxed.


“Uh...okay...” Keitaro responded, suddenly more than a bit concerned by being included by the pair of sword masters.


Motoko looked questioningly at Tsuruko, but didn’t respond, instead fell into step with her older sister and Keitaro as they walked from the gym.


Nabiki looked at Ranma with a curious expression, “Okay Ranma...who was that and why does she give me the creeps?” she asked, her eyes never leaving the woman’s back as she departed.


Ranma smiled crookedly at her, folding his arms across his chest, “It’ll cost ya.” he said with a critical eye.

She narrowed her eyes at the pig tailed marital artist, “You just did NOT say that to me Saotome...” she warned, her voice showing why she was called the Ice Queen.


Laughing, Ranma shrugged, “Sorry Nabs...just wanted to see how it felt to hold the cards for once.” he teased, using the nickname he knew she despised.


“Just for that, you get to buy me a sundae while you tell me what’s going on.” she countered, leaving the boy to gape after her as she walked away with a quiet laugh.


End of Chapter Notes: Okay, note to self(pulling out the brightly colored mental sticky notes and tacking a new one to the walls of my psyche) Don’t put off writing chapters or else they tend to grow well beyond what the original intention was. Sorry for the length here, but I wanted to have this whole scene play out before I broke for the next chapter. That’s what I get for waiting a week to start writing it. The scene kinda took on a life of it’s own, but I hope you all enjoyed it. Anyhow, got the next one planned out as well, just gotta write it. Anyhow, RandR if it moves ya to do so. I’ll try to get another update up within a week, prolly after I get done with the next chapter in my other story. Thanks for reading my slice of insanity, looking forward to telling this demented tale to you guys. :D





















Converting /tmp/php4dnZah to /dev/stdout