Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ K2: The Crimson Daylights ❯ Chapter 6

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Keitaro had glared now at Laharl's retreating back. They had now exited the magical convent of Lord Damaticus, and were now walking up the narrow corridors towards the Vampire Embassy a. k. a, the bar of supernatural creatures.
 
Again, Laharl increased the weights after another morning sparring lesson, and he couldn't guess anymore how much they weighed. His arms were now slightly dragging him, and his legs were trying to beat gravity.
 
After last night's slaughter and beat down against Valeria, nothing strange happened anymore. Vash squared off with Valeria for a moment in the gardens, mostly complaining on what Valeria did, and why Vash wasn't called when her twin was getting frisky with Keitaro. It was a weird day, all in all. And Keitaro was half glad, half sad when he slept alone that night.
 
Half glad because Laharl woke him up early for a long spar; half sad because he liked the twins. But still, Damaticus has told them both they were welcomed here if they chose to come back. Vash and Valeria were there to say goodbye: Vash being normal, while Valeria grinning at him with her tongue licking her lips.
 
As they exited the brick wall, it reformed behind them, and they found themselves in the Embassy, now with much more life than a few hours ago (yesterday for Keitaro and Laharl): some neko-lycan males hanging around with bunny ladies, which both Keitaro and Laharl avoided, some vampires and werewolves drinking to themselves, at times, fist fighting, and demons and angels making out.
 
As they went outside the bar, Keitaro went over where he parked his beautiful DB9, and unlocked the car. Entering, he switched the lights inside the car on, and closed the door. Laharl followed up. When they were both inside, Keitaro locked the door, and began to ask now what he needed to know.
 
“Where are we going now?” Keitaro asked. “That person that could fix that message… Where do we find him, or her?”
 
“I'd say around the vicinity, but getting there would be rather tedious,” Laharl smiled. “Drive to the red light district.”
 
Keitaro looked at Laharl weirdly, and nodded. Getting out of his parked space, they drove towards the district that Laharl had mentioned. The tone had changed. There were bright signs, and men in dark suits walking about. Women in fukus, and some high school girls were walking around men, some old enough to be their fathers.
 
That was usually the vision of normal humans. But because of Keitaro's special glasses, he knew that was not the case. Some Yakuza's were actually werewolves, some prostitutes and high school girls were actually vampires and succubi. Those wearing costumed ears and tails… those weren't costumes.
 
“Weird, eh?” Laharl muttered as he looked outside. “The presence of supernatural creatures is just under people's noses. Some people don't even know it, but they give the creatures what they need, and in turn give back what they want. Succubi get the lust out of their system, and feed themselves with it… some vampire women and men take some blood… lycans prolly are just here for sex.”
 
Keitaro frowned. If that was the case, then why aren't Haitani and Shirai coming here to get their fantasies fulfilled? He noted to himself that he'd ask them that when he had the chance. As Laharl continued to point where Keitaro was to go, the latter noticed that the buildings were now more centered on sexual entertainment. He frowned when Laharl told him to park somewhere near a large brothel.
 
Getting out of the car, Keitaro locked it, and wondered briefly wondered where this person that they needed was. Looking at Laharl, he asked, “That person is here?”
 
“She resides in the succubi convent,” Laharl replied evenly. He then pointed the large brothel. Keitaro hid his groan well.
 
“That is a rather large brothel. How are we to find her?” Keitaro asked.
 
“She's not in the brothel,” Laharl then pointed at the ground. “Brothel's a front. The real convent lies in the underground of that brothel.” He frowned. “Now… here's the real problem. The convent is a place where no man is allowed to step upon unless we are allowed and trusted.”
 
Keitaro grimaced. His hand went to his gun almost at once. “So… how do we storm in?”
 
“We don't,” Laharl smiled a bit, and then slowly unzipped his jacket. He paused a minute, probably letting his skin feel the wind, Keitaro pondered. “Keitaro, I want you to wait for me in the back. Don't let anyone else spot you.”
 
“What are you going to do?” Keitaro asked.
 
Laharl just smiled at him. Without another word, he went towards the front of the brothel.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
“Hello, good evening sir, may I help you?” asked a young looking woman at Laharl, who entered. She smiled good-naturedly.
 
Laharl nodded, and commended on her professionalism for a moment. Hybrids like him were not really much thought off, but he guessed that she either really didn't mind or that anyone was welcomed in the brothel, like anyone was in the Embassy.
 
“Yes… well, it is my first time here, so, I really have no idea how everything goes,” Laharl scratched behind his head.
 
The succubus smiled. “Please come with me.” Following her, Laharl looked around, smiling, seemingly impressed. Placing him in the room, there were at least 10 succubi around, in varying states of dress. Some had barely dressed or covered clothes, while others were regal and looked very sexy in normal clothes.
 
“Please take your pick,” the succubus who greeted Laharl smiled. Some of the succubi were seemed to not be as professional as her, but they seem to keep their opinions of bedding a hybrid to themselves. Laharl's eyes quickly scanned the women, and picked the one wearing a nice frill dress with a very short skirt. She had short blonde hair, her chest was quite large, and her legs were well formed.
 
The chosen succubus smiled a bit. While she really wasn't a pure hybrid hater, she didn't like them too much either. Still, a customer is a customer, and without much complaint, she smiled at him seductively, and went towards him, sashaying a bit. When she got to him, she placed a hand over his shoulder, and then one on his thigh. That got Laharl's attention, and a shiver passed through him.
 
She noticed it, and then grinned. Whispering in his ear, she said in a low teasing tone, “Well, well… a little sensitive, aren't you?”
 
Laharl's smile was more solid than his current standing. “Probably more than you think,” he said softly.
 
“Room 206 is free,” the first succubus stated to the two of them. “Enjoy your stay.”
 
Laharl's smile was slowly eroding when the succubus he picked up didn't seem to bother waiting until they entered the room. Her hands seemed to roam everywhere, and more than a shiver passed through his system. He tried to keep it down, but the more he did, the more the succubus thought it was fun trying to get another out of him.
 
As they slowly approached their room, Laharl looked at her, and asked, “Hey… what's your name?”
 
She smiled at him. “Now, now, why are you asking that?” she asked.
 
Laharl seemed to shrug. “Well… it would be hard to moan `miss' or…” he gave her a nervous but winning smile that seemed to warm her stomach a bit.
 
“You can call me Bunny,” she said with a small smirk. As they approached the door, Laharl took a moment to look at the number, and opened it. That's when Bunny attacked.
 
Tackling him gently, she pinned Laharl down the floor, and began to kiss him. He seemed to be shocked for a moment, but later on, got in the flow and began to kiss back. She forced the jacket off, and smirked when she suddenly felt his lust.
 
She was dazed. The lust he was showing was… amazing. It was like something in him was manufacturing it without pause, and that it's been there, building up inside him for a very long time. As a succubus, she hit the jackpot. She smirked to herself, and stopped kissing him. With all her strength, she lifted him up, removed his shirt, and then, brought him to the bed.
 
She stared at his eyes, those brownish red eyes of his, and smiled. His eyes seemed to smile to, and she gave him one kiss before she pinned him down. Her clothes disintegrated and formed into bats. Some of them moved towards Laharl's hands, and formed a sort of rope that tied him to the bed. She smiled. With this much lust, she wouldn't go hungry for at least a week.
 
Whispering in his ear, she said, “Open yourself to me… and I'll make you feel like you've never felt before… and your time with me will be free to.”
 
Laharl looked at her, and smiled nervously. “Okay…” he whispered.
 
She smiled, and proceeded to remove his pants, and then, without time to waste, she proceeded to extract his lust without pause, and at times, without mercy, his moans of her name vibrating in the room.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
Laharl had began to wear his shirt and jacket again, looking at Bunny in bed, her eyes rapidly moving in their closed state. He knew what she was dreaming… after all, he gave her that dream. In her mind, he was tied in bed, and now being… extracted, for lack of a better term. The dream lasts one minute in the real world, but Laharl felt a bit sorry for the succubus for what he was about to do, and put the dream to last at least hours in her point of view.
 
He'd give her the big-o spot technique, but thought against it. Making a succubus orgasm will make you the most wanted male in the supernatural world. And he didn't need the attention right now. Extracting a few scalpels, he formed a syringe, and pierced her arm gently, and slowly extracted her blood.
 
When that was done, the syringe formed into a small sphere phial, and he smiled. Now all he had to do was get to Keitaro. Looking back at the girl that would fall asleep after the minute, he smiled, and whispered, “Have a nice dream.”
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
The backdoor opened and Laharl's head popped out, whispering, “K2!”
 
Keitaro went out of the shadows, and waved back. With a nod, he entered the door without much difficulty. He had been waiting outside for almost 15 minutes or so, since Laharl entered the front. The plan was simple. He'd enter, find a succubus with a moderate standing, and get her blood.
 
Why they needed blood, he didn't know, but so far, he'd trust Laharl with his life if needed. His mission after all, is to keep him alive, and Laharl's been open to him about his mission, work, and other stuff. His training wasn't half bad, but Keitaro still wondered if Laharl really needed to add the weights in his bands.
 
As they entered the backdoor, Keitaro watched as Laharl's eyes suddenly seemed to form some seals. It took him a few seconds, but then, he felt a small wave of ki wash over Laharl, and with a small puff, Laharl turned into a blonde girl with short hair, ample chest and nice legs. Keitaro's eyebrows seemed to question this.
 
“It's a Henge technique. Ninjas that use ki techniques use seals to help them along with their techniques,” Laharl explained, his voice now of a woman's. Keitaro's smile became rather waned. “Like what you see, K2?”
 
He grinned. “You are one dangerous man,” he stated.
 
Laharl laughed. It was unnerving to hear his laugh in a woman's voice. “A guy turning to a girl isn't that impressive anymore,” he… or was that a she… stated.
 
“How complex is the transformation?” Keitaro asked.
 
“Almost complete… body may not be mine, but my mind is,” Laharl replied. “Come on, Keitaro. We gotta move.”
 
Wasting no time, Laharl grabbed Keitaro's hand and quickly acted like a real succubus. Keitaro didn't know whether he was awed or impressed by this. As they walked towards the basement, Laharl whispered to him to not say anything at all, and leave him to do the talking.
 
They found themselves on a lit basement ground, where a metal doorway was guarded by one very beautiful succubus. Looking at them, she frowned. As Keitaro and Laharl approached, she put her hands on her hips. “Usagi… what are you doing?”
 
`Usagi? Bunny… hah… she did give me her real name… sort of,' Laharl thought.
 
“I was going to bring this hunk to my place,” Laharl seemed to smile dreamily. “He's got a six pack, lean muscles, and…” he whispered, “a twelve incher.”
 
The succubus guarding the gate seemed to roll her eyes, apparently, unimpressed. “Yeah, whatever. It is you're butt on the line, Usagi. You know the drill.” With that, she handed Laharl a silver blade, and without a pause, Laharl grabbed the blade with his free hand, and then squeezed. Blood suddenly seemed to pour out, and with a whip-crack, Laharl threw the blood in the blade towards the door.
 
The metal door shone with a succubus sign, and opened without pause. Giving the blade back to guard, Laharl dragged Keitaro towards the door. “Hey, Usagi… Don't let him stay longer than he can. We don't need inquiries on how you drained a human completely, and killing him.”
 
“Don't worry!” Laharl stated as the door closed. And when it was done, finally, he released his disguise, transforming back into his male self. In his hand, where he supposedly cut himself with the blade was holding a sphere phial containing blood and since he didn't need it, reformed it into scalpels, and hid them back at his hand.
 
“Well, that was the easy part. Now here's the hard part… getting towards the convent without being spotted,” Laharl muttered as he seemed to dust his jacket.
 
“Aren't we in the convent yet?” Keitaro asked, looking at Laharl.
 
“Not even close,” he replied. “This is where the maze starts. See those narrow doorways?”
 
Keitaro nodded as he saw the doorways around them. “Looks like it would only fit one person.”
 
“Two, actually… just squeezed together,” Laharl stated. “It's supposed to be an ancient rite of passage. When a succubus brings a person to the convent, she must seduce him. And if he lasts until the end, then he is considered worthy. Worthy men or women will be given the rights as a succubi, and most of times, married off.” Laharl frowned. “Of course, that's not all. Those who fail are killed by being dragged back to the succubus home, and she takes his or her every drop lust and ultimately, their soul away. He or she'll be trapped in a dream of doing only one thing, where they cannot escape.”
 
Keitaro shuddered. Yeah, he studied succubi in the old days. It was a risk before to marry a succubus because if you do succeed, you will have done what rarely's been done. Of course, if you lose, you wouldn't know it, because you'll have endless dreams of having sex with the succubus you were with. Not that Shirai or Haitani would mind.
 
“Well, of course, things changed,” Laharl smiled as he grabbed a communicator out. “Bringing anyone else but succubi here would not mean a rite of passage. Though of course, succubus cannot bring anyone else in. There has to be a trust issue.” Giving the communicator to Keitaro, he put another one in his own ear. “I guess with the high death rate, even if the succubi became more powerful, their numbers began to dwindle.”
 
“They fixed up their act, and they steadily began to grow in numbers,” Keitaro concluded.
 
“Of course. Anyone who impregnates a succubus either gets an incubus as a son, or a succubus as a daughter,” Laharl shivered. “There are no halves.”
 
Keitaro briefly wondered what the shiver was for, and then put the communicator in his ear. “Testing.”
 
“Loud and clear. Testing,” Laharl muttered softly.
 
“Works,” Keitaro nodded. “So… we both squeeze in one door, or do we take separate routes?”
 
“Separate. Faster that way,” Laharl zipped his jacket and checked his gloves. “Move like the shadow. If we're found out, we have to get out of here faster than Flash of DC comics.”
 
Keitaro never got the reference, but nodded just the same. “So, I'm right in assuming all these doors go at the same place?”
 
“Yup,” Laharl slapped his face for a moment. “Ready.”
 
Keitaro grabbed his gun. “Me too.”
 
Without another word, they went and entered two different doorways. Keitaro squeezed through his and inwardly cursed as the narrow passageways seemed to cramp him. How was anyone supposed to pass the rite of passage? If two people here squeezed together, they'd be body-on-body. To move forward, they'd have to be really close… as in sexually close. No normal man would last like that.
 
Passage of rite was a bunch of bullocks. It was a torture and a power trip, plain and simple. Keitaro's fingers flexed around his gun, and he moved forward. There were a few turns here, but the passage was pretty straight forward. After a few meters though, he began to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Moving slightly faster now, he suddenly slipped when his shoes made contact with something slippery on the ground.
 
Righting himself before he could fall, Bats suddenly began to screech silently. Keitaro ignored them as they surrounded him, as they didn't seem to bother or attack him in any way. After a moment, they left.
 
“Odd…” Keitaro muttered.
 
“What is?” Laharl's voice ran in his communicator.
 
“Bats around here,” Keitaro muttered.
 
There was a pause. “Bats…?” Laharl asked, rather nervously.
 
“Yeah… swarmed around me, but didn't do a thing. They left me alone,” Keitaro stated.
 
“Oh shit… K2… get out, now!!” Laharl's voice shouted over the communicator.
 
“What?”
 
“NOW!” and there was a crashing sound in the communicator. Keitaro cursed inwardly, and ran back towards the entrance. He was now aware of the sounds coming at him from behind, and taking caution, he looked back to see blurs chasing him.
 
He then hit something soft in front of him. He bounced back, and looked, and stared at a beautiful succubus who seemed to smile at him. He raised his weapon at her automatically, and her hand shoved it away. She then gave him one solid punch in his sternum.
 
His vision suddenly began to wane as all the air was forced outside his lungs. He went on his knees, coughing. Her foot stepped on his head, and forced him down on his belly. Another succubus went behind him, and put his arms on his back, and tied it with something. When he was lifted up, a black bag was put over his head. Another hit on his sternum, Keitaro completely fell unconscious.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
Keitaro woke up the moment they removed the bag from his face. He was seated, and probably handcuffed in a chair. First thing he looked was if he was still wearing any clothes, and breathed a sigh when he was.
 
“You got caught, eh?” Laharl's voice came.
 
Keitaro looked at his left, and saw Laharl also handcuffed in the chair. “What now?” he asked.
 
“Quiet down,” a female voice called over the top. Keitaro's eyes adjusted and for the first time, looked around his surroundings. It looked like some sort of court, where around them were succubi in their seats, looking at them. Some looked hungrily, while others looked neutral.
 
The woman who spoke was sitting in a higher ground, along with 4 more women, seemingly in black dresses. They looked down at both of them with disdain.
 
“The Sisterhood has found you both guilty of trespassing, and threatening one of ours with a deadly weapon,” one of the `judge' succubi stated evenly. “With those offenses, we hereby declare your immediate execution by hanging.”
 
Keitaro looked at Laharl, who seemed to be contemplating. After a moment, Laharl raised his voice. “Pardon me, but aren't you judging us prematurely?”
 
There was a slight murmur in the crowd. One of the judges looked at Laharl, and spoke, “We are not one of those human courts where human rules apply, hybrid.”
 
“Of course, I wasn't implying that,” Laharl smiled pleasantly. “I was merely pointing out that you are executing us without much thought in seeing the worth of your prisoners.”
 
“A human and a hybrid… garbage is more worth than both of you,” one of the judges stated evenly.
 
“Ah… but that shows your, pardon my words, ignorance,” Laharl stated. “I call upon your old law… and strike a deal with your Sisterhood.”
 
That got everyone seemingly turning towards Laharl. Keitaro smiled briefly, wondering how far Laharl's knowledge of supernatural laws was known to him. Knowing their laws can also mean he knows their habits, and that gave him an edge when striking deals and compromises. Keitaro kept quiet to hear more about this.
 
“And what deal would that be, hybrid?” one of the judges asked evenly.
 
“Me and my friend here came with a purpose,” Laharl stated in a loud and clear voice. “It is to have an audience with Savanti, your magic fixer.” He smiled at the reaction of the other succubi. “If we emerge victorious in the Rite of Freedom, we shall be granted an audience with her, and of course, our freedom.”
 
“And what do you have to offer for this deal, hybrid?” another judge asked.
 
“I offer you my student and friend here,” Laharl motioned Keitaro with his head.
 
It took a moment for that to register in Keitaro's head. When it did though, a torrent passed though his mind. “WHAT!?” Keitaro shouted, looking at Laharl incredulously.
 
“Trust me, dude, it's the only way,” Laharl stated to him.
 
“What only way… -”
 
Keitaro was cut off when another judge spoke. “And why would we want a human?” she asked.
 
“His name should be known to you. He is a U-Agent by the code, K2,” Laharl stated, much to Keitaro's growing horror.
 
The whole court seemed to have moved, and everyone seemed to be speaking at once. Keitaro momentarily heard almost all succubi talking about him taking on vampires, killing neko-lycans, but as normal as those sounded, there were rumors he did all that after sleeping with his victims. Much to Keitaro's aghast he had a glimpse of what his reputation was among the succubi.
 
And to his even more panicked state, Laharl added another bombshell. “Imagine having your own U-Agent, the K2 agent, in fact, as your little bitch.”
 
“Very well,” one of the judges suddenly called. “I agree on this deal.”
 
“I too,” said another judge.
 
Keitaro gritted his teeth. “WAIT!”
 
Everyone suddenly looked at him.
 
“I have something else to offer too,” Keitaro glared at Laharl coldly.
 
Laharl blanched. “No… dude, don't…”
 
“I offer my hybrid friend, here, as well,” Keitaro said with an even voice. “His name is Demon Eyes Laharl.”
 
If Keitaro's codename caused a stir in the crowd, Laharl's name caused an uproar. The judges stood up, and along with everyone else to look at Laharl, who seemed to want to disappear. Talks suddenly began to form. Trinity Master… the pure and unadulterated demon hybrid… Keitaro watched as Laharl seemed to wince with every name given to him.
 
“Such a rather large claim,” one of the judges. “Can anyone confirm this?”
 
Keitaro briefly wondered why his identity didn't need to be confirmed when a succubus said that there was someone who knows Laharl personally. That got Laharl to shiver now. Well, he did feel slightly sorry for the hybrid, but the man was about to sell him out, and he got him back without much thought.
 
Then, a hush broke out when a succubus entered. Laharl's face then paled a bit when he saw her, and Keitaro wondered why. She walked towards them with a poise and stand that got Keitaro to believe she was one of the upper Succubus class. She had short green hair, and her chest was… well, quite ample in Keitaro's opinion, though it was her hips and legs that seem to get the attention.
 
“Well, well… if it isn't father,” she said with an eerie smile.
 
Keitaro blinked, and then looked at Laharl who seemed to be sweating bullets.
 
Father!?
 
To Be Continued…
 
Rite of Freedom, and more info about Laharl. Can they pass the rite, or will they be forever slaved in the succubi hands? Next.
 
Credit goes for Aaron on the name Savanti.